Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

12 Year Old Girl Exposes Illuminati!

LT Prepper

User ID: 45239391
United States
08/18/2013 11:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: 12 Year Old Girl Exposes Illuminati!
you go girl!!!

^5

[link to truthseekerdaily.com]
 Quoting: Phennommennonn

bump

Outstanding!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 34916070
United States
08/18/2013 11:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
Have any of you ever sat by your child, knowing what he/she is going to say, but closing your lips tightly, not exposing that he/she is speaking your words? If you have a child and you've taught them manners, then you have.

That is exactly what the mother is doing in this video. It is a sad publicity stunt.

Why doesn't anyone else see this?
salty1

User ID: 28319578
United States
08/18/2013 11:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
Well...no one will listen to us, maybe they'll listen to this very bright young woman. I would like to think that my twelve year old daughter could match her level of understanding.
saltyone
USMC
0341/0331
Vermonster

User ID: 33656698
United States
08/18/2013 11:41 PM

Report Abusive Post
"I think they don't care because they're benefiting from what they're doing to us."

You go, girl!
mtn.girl

User ID: 32911561
United States
08/18/2013 11:45 PM

Report Abusive Post
5 * great find!
Psalm 23:4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death. I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15390403
United States
08/19/2013 12:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
exposed her mothers ego is all
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 43203580
Canada
08/19/2013 12:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
Her dad are canadian GLPer banana2
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 45382464

LOL. I wanted to post it as well. Her father should get a free upgrade! banana2
Lilbabez33

User ID: 15789862
United States
08/19/2013 12:19 AM

Report Abusive Post
I would rather have a child be aware then purposely made ignorant by ignorant parents. I was talking to a family member who has a child about this girls age, when I mentioned telling the child the truth when they learn false info in school on history. The mother's reply...."No, no, I want her to know what everyone else knows, don't tell her anything."
If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough."
-Albert Einstein
-------------------------------------
--------------​-----------------------
The problem is not the problem, the problem is your attitude about the problem.
----------------------------------------------------​----------------------
"May future generations look back on our work and say that these were men and women who, in a moment of great crisis, stood up to their politicians, the opinion-makers, and the establishment, and saved their country." - Dr. Ron Paul
........................................................​..................
Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank.
Give a man a bank and he can rob the world
.................​....................
"And there is very grave danger that an announced need for increased security will be seized upon by those anxious to expand it's meaning to the very limits of official censorship and concealment." -JFK
Thrilluminati
User ID: 45386471
Sweden
08/19/2013 12:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
Idol1hiding
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30620110
Canada
08/19/2013 12:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
i tired posting this and my internet took a crap on me

this thread was a fail.because theirs mentioning of the illuminati yoda
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 43985419
United States
08/19/2013 12:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
I bet she's a Rothschild in disguise

spock
 Quoting: Open Your Eyes

Exact thing I thought.. CONTOL!!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 36114868
Australia
08/19/2013 12:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
I would rather have a child be aware then purposely made ignorant by ignorant parents. I was talking to a family member who has a child about this girls age, when I mentioned telling the child the truth when they learn false info in school on history. The mother's reply...."No, no, I want her to know what everyone else knows, don't tell her anything."
 Quoting: Lilbabez33

LOL damn sheeple. that is exactly like a friend I know. its so sad when parents wont even consider thinking outside the box. I applaud my kids when they come home from school and tell us about how backwards the teacher is. we never push them into anything. always asking what they think. We are letting our children grow while gathering the information them selves. My kids are already aware we live in a very backwards society. and the sooner they can grasp this fact the sooner they can start working too achieving something greater than this slavery people call life.

So to the people saying how sad and boo hoo that her mother is making her say these things. I can tell you now that this girl is very awake and mature and has her own view on this topic and most probably a lot of other topics too. Like current education standards or world hunger.
I mean look on this site and its easy too see that World governments are trying their hardest too keep us all in the dark about our food sources and our current collapsing banking structure among other things. Its time too stop being good quiet slaves. and start being revolutionists. Or this little girl and my kids will not have a good future ahead of them. It will be more slavery with less money and less food.

Also I think kids her age are probably more mature than most of the older idiots on this site. Most people once adults have been subjected too so much internet crap that they cant grasp what life is really about. She just sees that the world is in need of fixing and wants too do something about it.

hf smile_hearhearts
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 45055640
United States
08/19/2013 01:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
I hope she doesn't take a private plane anywhere
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 30755360

What's Canada's policy on U.S. drones entering Canadian airspace near Kitchner, Canada?

Just sayin'...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28502155
New Zealand
08/19/2013 01:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
Impressive! I'm glad you shared this. Children like this are the future.
 Quoting: Mr. Reality

Were our future .... Fuku you shima
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24016892
United States
08/19/2013 01:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
Ah Yes! This is another "The Emperor has no Clothes" moment.

Good for her...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 45105334
United States
08/19/2013 01:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
out of the mouth of babes ;)

:) smart as a razor, lol!
Lilbabez33

User ID: 15789862
United States
08/19/2013 01:51 AM

Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Lilbabez33

LOL damn sheeple. that is exactly like a friend I know. its so sad when parents wont even consider thinking outside the box. I applaud my kids when they come home from school and tell us about how backwards the teacher is. we never push them into anything. always asking what they think. We are letting our children grow while gathering the information them selves. My kids are already aware we live in a very backwards society. and the sooner they can grasp this fact the sooner they can start working too achieving something greater than this slavery people call life.

So to the people saying how sad and boo hoo that her mother is making her say these things. I can tell you now that this girl is very awake and mature and has her own view on this topic and most probably a lot of other topics too. Like current education standards or world hunger.
I mean look on this site and its easy too see that World governments are trying their hardest too keep us all in the dark about our food sources and our current collapsing banking structure among other things. Its time too stop being good quiet slaves. and start being revolutionists. Or this little girl and my kids will not have a good future ahead of them. It will be more slavery with less money and less food.

Also I think kids her age are probably more mature than most of the older idiots on this site. Most people once adults have been subjected too so much internet crap that they cant grasp what life is really about. She just sees that the world is in need of fixing and wants too do something about it.

hf smile_hearhearts
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 36114868

hf
If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough."
-Albert Einstein
-------------------------------------
--------------​-----------------------
The problem is not the problem, the problem is your attitude about the problem.
----------------------------------------------------​----------------------
"May future generations look back on our work and say that these were men and women who, in a moment of great crisis, stood up to their politicians, the opinion-makers, and the establishment, and saved their country." - Dr. Ron Paul
Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank.
Give a man a bank and he can rob the world
.................​....................
"And there is very grave danger that an announced need for increased security will be seized upon by those anxious to expand it's meaning to the very limits of official censorship and concealment." -JFK
saved

User ID: 45219427
United States
08/19/2013 01:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
out of the mouth of babes ;)

bump
Come And Take It!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 44331453
United States
08/19/2013 01:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
old
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 45357872
Thailand
08/19/2013 02:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
So a 12 year old saying something confirms it's true?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 40405448
United States
08/19/2013 02:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
you go girl!!!

^5

[link to truthseekerdaily.com]

No offense, but WOOPIE!
It still doesn't change a damn thing.
You know what would impress me more?
If she walked in there with a few bankers heads on pikes!
Then she'd be talkin.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5195044
United States
08/19/2013 02:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
Have any of you ever sat by your child, knowing what he/she is going to say, but closing your lips tightly, not exposing that he/she is speaking your words? If you have a child and you've taught them manners, then you have.

That is exactly what the mother is doing in this video. It is a sad publicity stunt.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 34916070

Thank you for seeing it too!

I see that a bright and attractive girl is being trotted out like a dancing bear. Thats not right. I see that she is made up like a child bride. As lovely and intelligent a girl as she obviously is, she should be doing age appropriate things for gifted girls. They will turn her into The Great White Oprah if they aren't careful. Mom and dad need to check their narcissism and get some parenting advice.
Ryan Cawdor

User ID: 17473122
United States
08/19/2013 02:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
You should understand now why tptb want to turn the internet into just another TV station. They would love nothing more than to have complete control over the internet If they have their way, they will kill the internet.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5195044
United States
08/19/2013 02:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 45357872

Americans are notoriously anti-intellectual and anti-adulthood. Jesus said "be as a little child" and they think he meant be innocent of all adult knowledge, experience and wisdom. They get real excited about child preachers. Some also get excited about child prostitutes. Its the same blurring of adulthood and childhood that has Seven year olds in high heels and Forty year olds in children's play clothes.

This is a serious cultural problem. Out children cannot develop normally if they are pushed into adult roles too soon, and our middle aged children need to put aside the things of childhood and try to be adult.
Ryan Cawdor

United States
08/19/2013 02:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
I bet she's a Rothschild in disguise

spock
 Quoting: Open Your Eyes

Hardly.
HI.Lander

User ID: 40407688
United States
08/19/2013 02:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
This is a safe way for her parents to get this information out, through the daughter.

Whatever gets people talking about it I guess?
I'm finally going to stop drinking for good... I'll now only drink for evil.

Today I broke my personal record for most consecutive days lived.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17808369
United States
08/19/2013 02:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
Big deal. It's a 12 year that was forced to memorize a speech written by her mom. Whoopity doo
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 36086498
Australia
08/19/2013 02:48 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 34916070

Thank you for seeing it too!

I see that a bright and attractive girl is being trotted out like a dancing bear. Thats not right. I see that she is made up like a child bride. As lovely and intelligent a girl as she obviously is, she should be doing age appropriate things for gifted girls. They will turn her into The Great White Oprah if they aren't careful. Mom and dad need to check their narcissism and get some parenting advice.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 5195044

But she is fucking right you dip shits.
The world financial system is fucking corrupt. and if having a 12 year old gets people turning their heads too take notice so fucking what. there are 40 or 50 year olds screaming this shit out there. but who wants too take notice of those old farts!!!!

She isn't exactly whoring her self on the street is she. there are worse things a 12 year old could be doing!!!!!!!!!.

I congratulate the parents for raising a mature self thinking child. in this day and age they have too grow up so fast too realize were the future is going so they have some chance too get into those roles that can have the power too steer us into a brighter future.
Baba Cha

User ID: 45264483
Australia
08/19/2013 02:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
Cool, that wasn't the kid show I expected, one to watch in alter years.
Ryan Cawdor

United States
08/19/2013 02:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 45357872

Americans are notoriously anti-intellectual and anti-adulthood. Jesus said "be as a little child" and they think he meant be innocent of all adult knowledge, experience and wisdom. They get real excited about child preachers. Some also get excited about child prostitutes. Its the same blurring of adulthood and childhood that has Seven year olds in high heels and Forty year olds in children's play clothes.

This is a serious cultural problem. Out children cannot develop normally if they are pushed into adult roles too soon, and our middle aged children need to put aside the things of childhood and try to be adult.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 5195044

What, so you can't question things as a young child? Our children want a good future for themselves, so of course at a young age they will question things.

Is asking questions about our money system and the status of the government by a 12 year old a bad thing? No not so much.

Obviously our children have seen how we have run this county into ground and they are aware.. They should be as the future awaits.

GLP