Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,095 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,068,174
Pageviews Today: 1,924,865Threads Today: 840Posts Today: 14,788
09:45 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

....And Obama gonna take his gun? yeah right....

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 45126405
United States
08/19/2013 12:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
....And Obama gonna take his gun? yeah right....
this exactly why I will be keeping mine.

[link to fox6now.com]

Bartender shoots, kills armed robbery suspect at beer hall

Best part---> Nearby residents and customers commended Kochanski’s actions, however this is not the first time the bar owner has pulled out his pistol.

“There was another attempted robbery during my Christmas party which I dealt with pretty much the same way. I have no regrets doing it and I would do it again,” said Kochanski.

clappa
aqmah

User ID: 957834
United Arab Emirates
08/19/2013 12:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: ....And Obama gonna take his gun? yeah right....
foolish behaviuor
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 38110937
United States
08/19/2013 12:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Disgusting, you can't take someone's life to secure a few bucks. He should have just let the poor victim of social injustice take whatever he wanted and let him be.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1516308

Have you ever been robbed at gun point? I have twice once when I was working in a store and another time in a home invasion. You sound like an Obama voter "social injustice" psssh.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 38110937
United States
08/19/2013 12:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
Disgusting, you can't take someone's life to secure a few bucks. He should have just let the poor victim of social injustice take whatever he wanted and let him be.

Have you ever been robbed at gun point? I have twice once when I was working in a store and another time in a home invasion. You sound like an Obama voter "social injustice" psssh.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 38110937

Disregard Obama voter comment your not even an American so really stfu.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
08/19/2013 12:44 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 38110937

right.. obviously coming from someone who has never had a gun jammed in their face.

The guy had employees and customers in there. Too bad he didn't kill them all.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 44911719
Guatemala
08/19/2013 12:44 PM
Report Abusive Post

Maybe the govt should set up Easy Houses where poor victims of social injustice (sons of Obama) could knock them over for a few bucks and leave regular citizens alone.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23764026
United States
08/19/2013 12:50 PM
Report Abusive Post

Something that is universally true about firearms. If you point one at someone you are threatening their life. If you are not prepared to take it, or have someone fight for their lives then don't point a gun at someone you don't intend to shoot.

OMFG the poor robbers just wanted to threaten someone's life and take their livelihood. They should just roll over and take it.... I guess they should let them rape everyone in the place too, and while they're at it sodomize the family pet...

Jeez. When someone threatens your life, they are not a victim, and they are not your friend.

Survival instinct. Get some!
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
08/19/2013 12:51 PM
Report Abusive Post

Something that is universally true about firearms. If you point one at someone you are threatening their life. If you are not prepared to take it, or have someone fight for their lives then don't point a gun at someone you don't intend to shoot.

OMFG the poor robbers just wanted to threaten someone's life and take their livelihood. They should just roll over and take it.... I guess they should let them rape everyone in the place too, and while they're at it sodomize the family pet...

Jeez. When someone threatens your life, they are not a victim, and they are not your friend.

Survival instinct. Get some!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23764026

clappa
ar-15 nut

User ID: 44044090
United States
08/19/2013 12:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ban robbers.
We are a REPUBLIC.If we can keep it MORAN!
A pissed off American Veteran!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20639573
United States
08/19/2013 12:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
I love these stories!
Sledster

User ID: 40297908
Germany
08/19/2013 12:55 PM

Report Abusive Post

Fuck Social Justice!!

The perp got ECACTLY what he deserved and you sir are a fucking idiot! Have you ever been at the wrong end of a gun? Probably not I think, otherwise you would have a different view on these "poor victim" robbers.
I'm tired of waiting, somebody push the damn button already!

Keep your 72 virgins, give me one old biker chick.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
08/19/2013 12:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
I love these stories!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 20639573

If politely asking the thug to stop would work, I would do that.

However, a bullet hole does.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
08/19/2013 01:00 PM
Report Abusive Post

It's the danger the ARMED perp imposed on the bartenders customers that warrants the perps death. You fucking idiot! It had nothing to do with money! It has to do with the danger people like this pose to society! KILL THEM DEAD!

:Stupid-it-burns:
 Quoting: Chip

TOTALLY Agree!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1516308
Netherlands
08/19/2013 01:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Killing people because they steal a buck or 2 from you is just barbaric and uncivilised. That is why we have cops you savages.
Don't you value human life? Do you really think 10 bucks is more important than a human life?
I mean ffs, that is why murder is so rampant in the states, you kill each other over nothing, you just have to look at somebody sideways and boom, there goes your head cause pride is more important than life.

How do you even know the gun is real? Maybe it was just a confused teen in despiration, does he really deserve to die for 1 fuck up? Was your life really in danger? If you had just given him his money you would still be unharmed, the only thing that chances is that a human being gets a second chance at life.
Gypsy Priest

User ID: 37401502
United States
08/19/2013 01:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
Killing people because they steal a buck or 2 from you is just barbaric and uncivilised. That is why we have cops you savages.
Don't you value human life? Do you really think 10 bucks is more important than a human life?
I mean ffs, that is why murder is so rampant in the states, you kill each other over nothing, you just have to look at somebody sideways and boom, there goes your head cause pride is more important than life.

How do you even know the gun is real? Maybe it was just a confused teen in despiration, does he really deserve to die for 1 fuck up? Was your life really in danger? If you had just given him his money you would still be unharmed, the only thing that chances is that a human being gets a second chance at life.

Jesusloves123
********Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please*******
AdHocBOHICA

User ID: 32335824
United States
08/19/2013 01:09 PM
Report Abusive Post

More Libtard Eurotrash bullshit, you need a dose of natural selection.

The stupid is strong in you.
“Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity.” ~Seneca

PS:
I Stole this from another member.... ;)
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
Report Abusive Post

Bartender minding his business, legally. Thugs walk in with a gun, thugs need to be shot.
10 cents or 10 million dollars, makes no difference.

You violate my sense of safety, you get shot.
Anonymous Coward
Netherlands
Report Abusive Post

It was the perp that did not value human life enough to control himself you stupid nanny state loving fag. If a human being is stupid enough to take a firearm into an establishment and threaten peoples lives in order to get "a buck or two" he's worth more to society dead than alive.

God damn you're a stupid motherfucker!

SO why then does it work perfectly fine in my country? People get robbed but they just give them their stuff, nobody dies in the end and crime isn't worse here. What you just don't understand is that a human life is more valuable than a stupid crime. And how do you know he really threatened their lives? He didn't shoot at them right? The onyl person threatening someone's life was the "hero" bartender.

IMO even in 100% justified self defense you should go to prison for a year or so, taking a human life is ALWAYS bad.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23764026
United States
08/19/2013 01:10 PM
Report Abusive Post

The moment the sanctity of someones life ends is when they threaten someone elses life.

It is a simple paradigm of survival.

I don't care about the extenuating circumstances. I value my life, and I value the sanctity of other people's lives more then an aggressor who cheapens the value of life by threatening to take it!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10339363
United States
Report Abusive Post
Mr. Kochanksi kicks ass, he should have his own t.v. show called Kochanski's Law or something!
AdHocBOHICA

User ID: 32335824
United States
Report Abusive Post

Are there FIELDS where they grow your type and then dump your asses out on us at night to infect us with your dumbshit?
“Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity.” ~Seneca

PS:
I Stole this from another member.... ;)
Anonymous Coward
Netherlands
08/19/2013 01:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 45126405

Oh so I can just shoot anybody who "violates my sense of safety"?
Gypsy Priest

United States
08/19/2013 01:14 PM
Report Abusive Post

It was the perp that did not value human life enough to control himself you stupid nanny state loving fag. If a human being is stupid enough to take a firearm into an establishment and threaten peoples lives in order to get "a buck or two" he's worth more to society dead than alive.

God damn you're a stupid motherfucker!

SO why then does it work perfectly fine in my country? People get robbed but they just give them their stuff, nobody dies in the end and crime isn't worse here. What you just don't understand is that a human life is more valuable than a stupid crime. And how do you know he really threatened their lives? He didn't shoot at them right? The onyl person threatening someone's life was the "hero" bartender.

IMO even in 100% justified self defense you should go to prison for a year or so, taking a human life is ALWAYS bad.

Liberal oil
Anonymous Coward
Netherlands
08/19/2013 01:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Now I understand this ZImmerman thing. People in the states are just backwards, everything is upside down there.
Stealing a buck or 2 is so horrible you should die a painful death for it but murdering somebody is just fine if you say "he was coming right at me".

So what if the robber killed the bartender? Was he right cause the bartender pointed a gun at him?

I really don't understand Americans, everything is so wrong and backwards. No consistncy whatsoever.
Gypsy Priest

United States
08/19/2013 01:16 PM
Report Abusive Post

Try to rob me and find out.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 45318999
United States
08/19/2013 01:16 PM
Report Abusive Post

Any asshole that enters my home, business, car, etc. with a weapon already drawn is a threat to my life. I don't give a shit if its pointing at my head or the ground. If the gun is already drawn he is trying to convey the message that he is ready to use it therefore I am ready to defend myself and stop him from doing what he intends.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
08/19/2013 01:17 PM
Report Abusive Post

no worries, you'd last a quick second with your happy thoughts. Understand? You'd be shot first.
Anonymous Coward
Netherlands
08/19/2013 01:19 PM
Report Abusive Post

Any asshole that enters my home, business, car, etc. with a weapon already drawn is a threat to my life. I don't give a shit if its pointing at my head or the ground. If the gun is already drawn he is trying to convey the message that he is ready to use it therefore I am ready to defend myself and stop him from doing what he intends.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 45318999

But somebody in your home is not really a threat now is it? He is just there, for all you know he will run away the moment he sees you, why would you have to kill him over nothing?

A threat in my opinion is a guy shooting at you or somebody putting a knife against your throat.

Somebody just wondering in your house doesn't seem like a big enough threat to me to just kill somebody over.
ar-15 nut

User ID: 44044090
United States
08/19/2013 01:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
Now I understand this ZImmerman thing. People in the states are just backwards, everything is upside down there.
Stealing a buck or 2 is so horrible you should die a painful death for it but murdering somebody is just fine if you say "he was coming right at me".

So what if the robber killed the bartender? Was he right cause the bartender pointed a gun at him?

I really don't understand Americans, everything is so wrong and backwards. No consistncy whatsoever.

I suggest you test your theory out in the streets of Chicago.
We are a REPUBLIC.If we can keep it MORAN!
A pissed off American Veteran!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4550197
United States
Report Abusive Post

This is why it only took five days for the Netherlands to surrender to Germany.
Sledster

User ID: 40297908
Germany

Report Abusive Post

There are no second chances when you point your weapon at another human being. At that moment you have crossed the line from being a human being with feelings and worthy of a "second chance" to a violent criminal with nothing to lose. Guess how it would have played out in any other city in America? The same way. Guess how it would have played out if he pulled his gun on the cops? The same way. Guess how it would have played out if he pulled his gun on me in my home? You guessed it...the same fucking way.

I am willing to bet that you would have pissed yourself and cowered like a little girl in the corner.

It takes guts to confront someone when they are armed, real guts, not internet Joe - armchair ninja, I am talking you must be ready to die. You guys in the netherlands spend too much time smoking pot.
I'm tired of waiting, somebody push the damn button already!

Keep your 72 virgins, give me one old biker chick.

GLP