Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,384 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 330,743
Pageviews Today: 520,314Threads Today: 198Posts Today: 3,196
05:49 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

....And Obama gonna take his gun? yeah right....

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 45248634
United States
08/19/2013 06:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: ....And Obama gonna take his gun? yeah right....
He should be allowed to mount the dead mans head over his bar as a trophy. It would be a great deterrent and good for business.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 44933343
Canada
08/19/2013 06:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Now I understand this ZImmerman thing. People in the states are just backwards, everything is upside down there.
Stealing a buck or 2 is so horrible you should die a painful death for it but murdering somebody is just fine if you say "he was coming right at me".

So what if the robber killed the bartender? Was he right cause the bartender pointed a gun at him?

I really don't understand Americans, everything is so wrong and backwards. No consistncy whatsoever.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1516308

I really don't understand Europeans such as yourself. You are a pussy. I imagine if someone is beating you to take your wallet you just cower and turn the other cheek.

One thing I have learned is that people with your mind set cannot be reasoned with............ you have the same unmovable and distorted view of things as the hardline animal rights activists.

Not worth the breath.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 45272982
United States
08/19/2013 06:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Responding to the Netherland guy's point about murder rates. Homicide rates per 100,000 people color coded: we're actually quite low compared to many countries. [link to en.wikipedia.org]

And in the US the Norway killer wouldn't have been able to kill so many without being stopped, probably by someone carrying.
FatalW1shes

User ID: 14748979
United States
08/19/2013 06:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Killing people because they steal a buck or 2 from you is just barbaric and uncivilised. That is why we have cops you savages.
Don't you value human life? Do you really think 10 bucks is more important than a human life?
I mean ffs, that is why murder is so rampant in the states, you kill each other over nothing, you just have to look at somebody sideways and boom, there goes your head cause pride is more important than life.

How do you even know the gun is real? Maybe it was just a confused teen in despiration, does he really deserve to die for 1 fuck up? Was your life really in danger? If you had just given him his money you would still be unharmed, the only thing that chances is that a human being gets a second chance at life.

It was the perp that did not value human life enough to control himself you stupid nanny state loving fag. If a human being is stupid enough to take a firearm into an establishment and threaten peoples lives in order to get "a buck or two" he's worth more to society dead than alive.

God damn you're a stupid motherfucker!
 Quoting: Chip

That was fucking awesome.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 34711186
United States
08/19/2013 06:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
HEY NEDERLANDER

WHY DON'T YOU JUST INVITE THE GERMANS BACK IN, YOU KNOW, LIKE IN 1940-1945?

THE ONLY THING THEY DID WRONG WAS WALK IN WITH A FEW GUNS AND WANTED TO TAKE YOUR STUFF ANYWAY. NO BIG DEAL.
FatalW1shes

User ID: 14748979
United States
08/19/2013 06:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Disgusting, you can't take someone's life to secure a few bucks. He should have just let the poor victim of social injustice take whatever he wanted and let him be.

Been too long since the last German Occupation I see.

People like you are bullet fodder.....I guess we need you to eat lead and die useless deaths so the stronger more willing can survive and take care of the assholes in this world.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 41924162
United States
08/19/2013 06:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
HEY NEDERLANDER

THE ONLY THING THEY DID WRONG WAS WALK IN WITH A FEW GUNS AND WANTED TO TAKE YOUR STUFF ANYWAY. NO BIG DEAL.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 34711186

Lol....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1516308
Netherlands
08/19/2013 06:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
HEY NEDERLANDER

LOL retard, so because the Nazi's had guns they are good and everybody should have them? Holy fucking shit, is this a troll forum? I can't believe this is real.
rhinorad

User ID: 38894293
United States
08/19/2013 06:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
Disgusting, you can't take someone's life to secure a few bucks. He should have just let the poor victim of social injustice take whatever he wanted and let him be.

The butt hurt is STRONG! with this oneputinslaphim
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/19/2013 06:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
HEY NEDERLANDER

LOL retard, so because the Nazi's had guns they are good and everybody should have them? Holy fucking shit, is this a troll forum? I can't believe this is real.

Who is trolling who?
s. d. butler

User ID: 974819
United States
08/19/2013 06:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Killing people because they steal a buck or 2 from you is just barbaric and uncivilised. That is why we have cops you savages.
Don't you value human life? Do you really think 10 bucks is more important than a human life?
I mean ffs, that is why murder is so rampant in the states, you kill each other over nothing, you just have to look at somebody sideways and boom, there goes your head cause pride is more important than life.

How do you even know the gun is real? Maybe it was just a confused teen in despiration, does he really deserve to die for 1 fuck up? Was your life really in danger? If you had just given him his money you would still be unharmed, the only thing that chances is that a human being gets a second chance at life.

It was the perp that did not value human life enough to control himself you stupid nanny state loving fag. If a human being is stupid enough to take a firearm into an establishment and threaten peoples lives in order to get "a buck or two" he's worth more to society dead than alive.

SO why then does it work perfectly fine in my country? People get robbed but they just give them their stuff, nobody dies in the end and crime isn't worse here. What you just don't understand is that a human life is more valuable than a stupid crime. And how do you know he really threatened their lives? He didn't shoot at them right? The onyl person threatening someone's life was the "hero" bartender.

IMO even in 100% justified self defense you should go to prison for a year or so, taking a human life is ALWAYS bad.

There is no justification possible,moral or otherwise, for threatening someone's life and taking valuables by force.

That is always wrong and should be met with the strongest possible resistance.

But of course the neutered euros can't resist because the only means they have to resist is physical force. In effect Europe has brought back the law of the jungle. The physically stronger can take what they want from weaker people.

I doubt if that works "perfectly fine" in your country.

If being a helpless serf is your cup of tea, that's fine. Just don't wish, expect and want everyone else to be the same.

And don't try to cover up this disgusting servility by attempting to co opt the moral high ground.

Last Edited by s. d. butler on 08/19/2013 06:25 PM
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/19/2013 06:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
I just don't get it. If someone wants to rob you, just hand over your goods and be happy you did society a favor by not shooting them? Really?
ar-15 nut

User ID: 44044090
United States
08/19/2013 06:27 PM
Report Abusive Post

The butt hurt is STRONG! with this oneputinslaphim
 Quoting: rhinorad

buturtobummer
We are a REPUBLIC.If we can keep it MORAN!
A pissed off American Veteran!
Anonymous Coward
Netherlands
08/19/2013 06:32 PM
Report Abusive Post

SO why then does it work perfectly fine in my country? People get robbed but they just give them their stuff, nobody dies in the end and crime isn't worse here. What you just don't understand is that a human life is more valuable than a stupid crime. And how do you know he really threatened their lives? He didn't shoot at them right? The onyl person threatening someone's life was the "hero" bartender.

IMO even in 100% justified self defense you should go to prison for a year or so, taking a human life is ALWAYS bad.

There is no justification possible,moral or otherwise, for threatening someone's life and taking valuables by force.

But of course the neutered euros can't resist because the only means they have to resist is physical force. In effect Europe has brought back the law of the jungle. The physically stronger can take what they want from weaker people.

If being a helpless serf is your cup of tea, that's fine. Just don't wish, expect and want everyone else to be the same.

And don't try to cover up this disgusting servility by attempting to co opt the moral high ground.
 Quoting: s. d. butler

well people are allowed to defend themselves, just with appropriate force. You can't hit somebody if he hasn't hit you, you can't kill somebody if he hasn't tried to kill you.
Yeah pointing a gun at someone is threatening so you are allowed to try to disarm them and in some cases you might even be allowed to kill them but only in extreme circumstances. Some guy robbing somebody for a few bucks is not worth taking the life of another person.
Anonymous Coward
Netherlands
08/19/2013 06:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
I just don't get it. If someone wants to rob you, just hand over your goods and be happy you did society a favor by not shooting them? Really?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 41924162

So you really think a human is worth less than a cellphone and a few bucks? Is that because you of your past with slavery?
Jade
User ID: 29246799
United States
08/19/2013 06:39 PM
Report Abusive Post

Ah yes here bleeding heart. If a down on his luck guy walked up to you and spit in your face, would you knock him on his ass or open your mouth? How stupid you are. What the fuck is going on up there in the Netherlands? Stay off here if you dont want a daily ass chewing. Dumbass.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29246799
United States
08/19/2013 06:40 PM
Report Abusive Post

So you really think a human is worth less than a cellphone and a few bucks? Is that because you of your past with slavery?

EW GOD MAKE IT LEAVE!!!!!!!! Troll!!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1531425
United States
08/19/2013 06:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
Outstanding!!!
Anonymous Coward
Netherlands
08/19/2013 06:45 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 29246799

Seriously, wtf is wrong with this place? It is like FTB, if you have a opinion that doesn't adhere to the gospel you are a troll.
Why do you think guns are practically illegal in the Netherlands?
Why do you think we put strong restrictions on self defense?
Because everybody here thinks that you can just shoot somebody over petty possession? Because nobody gives a fuck about other people and only about themselves?
No,
it is because we are civilised and think a human life is more important than crude matter. It is very calm and safe here because of it. It feels good sleeping at night that the crazies don't have the means to kill anybody that attacks their pride.
ar-15 nut

User ID: 44044090
United States
08/19/2013 06:58 PM
Report Abusive Post

I don't think people that do this are human at all.
Thread: Home Invasion in Millburn NJ caught on Nanny Cam! Woman Brutally Beaten!!! UPDATE: SUSPECT ARRESTED!!! PAGE 8
We are a REPUBLIC.If we can keep it MORAN!
A pissed off American Veteran!
s. d. butler

United States
08/19/2013 07:01 PM
Report Abusive Post

well people are allowed to defend themselves, just with appropriate force. You can't hit somebody if he hasn't hit you, you can't kill somebody if he hasn't tried to kill you.
Yeah pointing a gun at someone is threatening so you are allowed to try to disarm them and in some cases you might even be allowed to kill them but only in extreme circumstances. Some guy robbing somebody for a few bucks is not worth taking the life of another person.

when someone holds a gun on you they are threatening to take your life whether or not you comply.

In many cases criminals kill people execution style after they are tied up or have given over their valuables.

There is no way to know what the mindset is.

So the appropriate thing to do is consider robbery by force as a deadly threat.
s. d. butler

United States
08/19/2013 07:06 PM
Report Abusive Post

So the eighty year old can try to disarm or overpower the 20 year old thug. And you can that civilization?

laugh

I call it the law of the jungle.
Sledster

User ID: 30917618
United States
08/19/2013 07:19 PM

Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 29246799

Why do you think guns are practically illegal in the Netherlands?
Why do you think we put strong restrictions on self defense?

I think the answers to both questions are that you Nederlanders are all PUSSIES, and your beer sucks.
I'm tired of waiting, somebody push the damn button already!

Keep your 72 virgins, give me one old biker chick.
pinkshirtguy

User ID: 41953934
United States
08/19/2013 07:19 PM

Report Abusive Post

let me make this easy for you.

$10 dollars is absolutely worth it when the person who dies is willing to die for $10.
poyl
AdHocBOHICA

User ID: 32335824
United States
08/19/2013 07:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
The thing I'm getting at. Is what do you do when confronted with violence? Are you the type of person to allow yourself to be killed, trusting your attacker, or will you actually take an action to defend yourself.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23764026

Well my honest opinion and it might be a bit controversial is that it is better to be killed than to kill.

Killing is ALWAYS wrong.

And that concludes this conversation. It is pointless to argue with the insane.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 36793098

It is just the ethical end of the road. Killing is wrong so if there is a choice between killing somebody or be killed the only logical and ethical choice is to let yourself be killed. Yeah it is harsh but that IS the only logical conclusion you can have if you believe killing is wrong and that is why you take measures to prevent such a situation from ever happening.

You are definitely insane.
“Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity.” ~Seneca

PS:
I Stole this from another member.... ;)
Sledster

United States
08/19/2013 07:24 PM

Report Abusive Post

Well my honest opinion and it might be a bit controversial is that it is better to be killed than to kill.

Killing is ALWAYS wrong.

It is just the ethical end of the road. Killing is wrong so if there is a choice between killing somebody or be killed the only logical and ethical choice is to let yourself be killed. Yeah it is harsh but that IS the only logical conclusion you can have if you believe killing is wrong and that is why you take measures to prevent such a situation from ever happening.

Quoting: AdHocBOHICA

I don't think he's insane, just dumber than a box of rocks.
:boxorox222:

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32069520
United States
08/19/2013 07:30 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Sledster

Or he's a convict wanting special rights to kill innocent for social justice like because they have more money than this idiot.
AdHocBOHICA

User ID: 32335824
United States
08/19/2013 07:34 PM
Report Abusive Post

Or he's a convict wanting special rights to kill innocent for social justice like because they have more money than this idiot.
 Quoting: AlcoholicRunner

Probably so.......I think he should try out his theory over here.
“Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity.” ~Seneca

PS:
I Stole this from another member.... ;)
page8844
User ID: 24457594
United States
08/19/2013 07:34 PM
Report Abusive Post

If he has a gun pointed at you, there is a good frikken reason to believe he MIGHT do something.

***BANG*** I shoot first.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 45126405

For the most part criminals have guns to protect themselves from vigilantes who want to take justice into their own hands.

Here most criminals don't have guns cause they don't need to protect themselves.

^^^ Liberalism is a mental disorder ^^^ Shitty logic thinking there... Poor criminals. So what if criminals rape you and steal your money... It's all about welfare of poor criminals... wah! wah!

Grow a fucking brain, you retard.

So having a different opinion than others is a mental disorder? Very telling, I am being very reserved in my opinions, I could also be throwing around dick sizes and little man complexes but I try to stay civil.

Society is measured by how it treats it's poorest people. Criminals are for the most part victims of their upbringing and environment. They are so poor that they are practically forced to break the law. Nobody is going to starve themselves to death in order to follow the "holy" law. Nobody just wants to rob people and risk getting hurt or put in prison.

These people need help, not bullets between their eyes.

This is as far as I have got on this thread, so I don't know if this has been said. There are alot of career criminals in this country, that being said, when it gets too hard to live in society they don't mind going back in. In this country and probably others, criminals live better than some free people, so they don't mind getting caught doing a crime. They just don't want to get killed, but sometimes that happens. They picked the wrong person that day.
Sledster

United States
08/19/2013 07:35 PM

Report Abusive Post

Probably so.......I think he should try out his theory over here.

That wouldn't go well.

GLP