Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,095 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 410,445
Pageviews Today: 683,037Threads Today: 249Posts Today: 4,281
09:08 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

....And Obama gonna take his gun? yeah right....

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 41924162
United States
08/19/2013 07:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: ....And Obama gonna take his gun? yeah right....
I just don't get it. If someone wants to rob you, just hand over your goods and be happy you did society a favor by not shooting them? Really?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 41924162

So you really think a human is worth less than a cellphone and a few bucks? Is that because you of your past with slavery?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1516308

Nope, not at all. But I do think someone threatening me with a drawn gun is asking to have their head blown off.
LT Prepper

User ID: 45239391
United States
08/19/2013 08:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
For the most part criminals have guns to protect themselves from vigilantes who want to take justice into their own hands.

Here most criminals don't have guns cause they don't need to protect themselves.

That is the most ridiculous, bass-ackwards, oral-stage liberal logic I have ever heard.

You should go drown yourself in a bathtub. Don't forget to add the water first -
otherwise you'll fail... again
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32069520
United States
08/19/2013 08:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
For the most part criminals have guns to protect themselves from vigilantes who want to take justice into their own hands.

Here most criminals don't have guns cause they don't need to protect themselves.

That is the most ridiculous, bass-ackwards, oral-stage liberal logic I have ever heard.

You should go drown yourself in a bathtub. Don't forget to add the water first -
 Quoting: LT Prepper

:huhyes:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 41924162
United States
08/19/2013 08:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
wtf
LT Prepper

United States
08/19/2013 08:39 PM
Report Abusive Post

Really, aren't we civilised? Aren't we passed the days of witchburnings and "an eye for an eye"?

Silly wabbits never learn. You can't imagine into existence some force of "social evolution" to solve all of society's ills. Social Evolution is the greatest fallacy ever to pass; the prized child of Satan himself. Men are no more civilized today than they were 5000 years ago. Period.

We are "more educated" today by most accounts, and certainly we are more comfortable (on average) than 5000 years ago, but we are plainly no more "civil" - nor could you convince me that we ever shall be.

Fact is, as we slip into our technologically enabled, pampered ignorance, most people no longer possess sufficient compassion, nor will, nor even wit, to actually contribute to society at large. Other than these, of what is civil society composed?

I say that "they cannot contribute to society" - so let me be clear that "Liking" something on farcebook, or retweeting a snarky comment on an "important social issue" is not contributing to society; nor is running a charity marathon, or other such frivolous social-activist bullsheit. Such worthless activities, done to be seen as a "good, caring person" by one's peers, are simply acts of mental masturbation, plain and simple.

Indeed, what little civility we have in the world is slipping away, and most westerners are already well consigned to their own hedonistic pit of insular depravity - and are actually pleased by their "progress". Is this, perhaps, what you mean by being "civilized"?

If so, you can keep it... and I'll definitely keep my guns, as well as my definitions of civility, justice, and unalienable rights.
LT Prepper

United States
08/19/2013 08:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
This is in response to the Dutch person who thinks criminals should not be shot in self defense:

If three armed criminals enter your home or place of business, they aren't there for conversation. They are there to collect your things. The guns they brought with them are to counter any resistance from you. In other words, they intend to shoot you if you resist their efforts to take your things.

You can do two things here: 1) you can believe they won't REALLY kill you and just stand passively by and let them rob you, or 2) since you probably don't know them personally, you can assume you will be killed if you don't defend yourself. If YOU choose to be gullible and allow said thug(s) to relieve you of your property and possibly kill you or someone in your family, then go for it. As for us, we will pass on that and just go forward with relieving said POS of his life. Criminals are a detriment to society anyway. ARMED criminals forfeit any rights to their so-called "humanity" and the privilege to continue breathing. Have a nice day.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 36793098

OK, dumb-assed Onderste lul; so if people never murder if you don't resist a robbery or home invasion, how do you explain the surging instances of this : [link to www.esquire.com]

Bill Pettit didn't resist...at all. I have spoken with him - face to face - and I can assure you that he regrets that. He lost his wife, his daughters; his entire life is a shameful shadow of what it was supposed to be... because some violent two-legged animal didn't receive the proper (violent) response for invading Bill's home.

Violent, two-legged animals will always exist - your imagined "social evolution" cannot and will not ever reduce their numbers, nor the horror and depravity which they inflict upon good people. Only arms, and the unabridged right to use them in defense, will keep the population of such monsters in check.
LT Prepper

United States
08/19/2013 09:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
No need for this, because LUCIFER (The son of god a.k.a jesus) HAS ARRIVED TO PWN SOME FUCKING NOOBS. I AM TALKING HE IS GOING TO FUCKING KILL, TORTURE AND RAPE THE Illuminati/Masonry/Occult/MuslimBrotherhood/CIA/Interpol/*cou​gh*Royal*cough* Shitstain bloodlines/Skull&Bones.

Or to make it easier just add them all up and call them the "Untermenschen Vereinung" (They actually prefer this name more).
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 2861854

Well, there's one way to explain it. the Death-Cult/SATANIST wants his victims to be willing. Evil wants more than anything for it's victims to participate in the death-worshiping orgy; to honor and welcome the victory of death over life, even as they are bodily sacrificed to the essence of all evil.
s. d. butler

User ID: 974819
United States
08/19/2013 09:49 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: LT Prepper

Not only is this idiot ridiculous but certifiably insane to believe that criminals have guns to protect themselves from their victims or "vigilantes".

To believe this is to be mentally ill on a level that defies belief.

Last Edited by s. d. butler on 08/19/2013 10:57 PM
LT Prepper

United States
08/20/2013 01:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
That is why we have cops you savages.

Oh, I missed this part.

So what exactly did the cops do? What could they do? How does your quote represent any form of logic?

The cops are gonna take a report?

So you're gonna hold all the blood in your body in with duct-tape?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 43934290

Cops are actually trained so they are able to shoot somebody without killing them.

Trumping your own stupidity, with that statement, eh? A world-class case of Fooklisch is what you've got...

No one, cops included, and I mean NO ONE shoots a person "to injure them, but not kill them".

U doelbewust bent rondlopen dragen va'een vieze luier...
Gypsy Priest

User ID: 37401502
United States
08/20/2013 11:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
********Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please*******

GLP