Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

My muslim neighbor told me Obama was going to start gun confiscation in 2 weeks

Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 36329423
Denmark
08/19/2013 04:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: My muslim neighbor told me Obama was going to start gun confiscation in 2 weeks
at this point I dont care about guns... I working on buying food anything I can sell I am selling and buying food..
*Evan

User ID: 43993722
United States
08/19/2013 04:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: My muslim neighbor told me Obama was going to start gun confiscation in 2 weeks
at this point I dont care about guns... I working on buying food anything I can sell I am selling and buying food..
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 36329423

How you going to protect that food?

Many many people will prey on the ones who have food prepped, but no security prepped, when shtf
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 36329423
Denmark
08/19/2013 04:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
I dont know... Head for the swamps maybe when the shit hits the fan... I know they will take away the food first so I have put stores of food in the woods...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2869882
United States
08/19/2013 05:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hey, OP didn't you start one of these worthless My neighbor is a Muslim threads before?

Oh yes you did.

Thread: My muslim neighbor told me last week the day before egypt started its Jihad that it would start the next day, last night

Happy to see you caught some sheeple for this one.

Welcome to page 2 for this worthless thread.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 40467024
United States
08/19/2013 05:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
This guy is in the Muslim Brotherhood and is for real he knows what he is talking about... this is not a communist thing... this is an antichristian and anti jewish thing.... and its very real... you need to open your eyes fast...

bsflag

I wil put another BS flag on this on the 3rd Oct.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 40467024
United States
08/19/2013 05:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hey, OP didn't you start one of these worthless My neighbor is a Muslim threads before?

Oh yes you did.

Thread: My muslim neighbor told me last week the day before egypt started its Jihad that it would start the next day, last night

Happy to see you caught some sheeple for this one.

Welcome to page 2 for this worthless thread.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 2869882

Ha ha busted OP
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1259453
United States
08/19/2013 05:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
Throw a pork chop on his front window.
ar-15 nut

User ID: 44044090
United States
08/19/2013 05:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
My uncle told me he had better stay away from copperhead roadmilitia
We are a REPUBLIC.If we can keep it MORAN!
A pissed off American Veteran!
shyrlymyrly

User ID: 45395948
Estonia
08/19/2013 05:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
It doesn't matter if OP is telling truth, this is what is coming, it's not about believing OP, it's about being ready. You see warning signs everywhere, open your eyes. Having a gun at this time is very important, mark my words.
I'm a bibletard, sorry for the inconvenience.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21681843
United States
08/19/2013 05:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
try it
*Evan

United States
08/19/2013 05:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
It doesn't matter if OP is telling truth, this is what is coming, it's not about believing OP, it's about being ready. You see warning signs everywhere, open your eyes. Having a gun at this time is very important, mark my words.
 Quoting: shyrlymyrly

They couldn't confiscate our guns...not at this point. They know they couldn't so they wouldn't even try.
Sikhed

User ID: 32643822
United States
08/19/2013 05:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
bsflag

And just how do you think obama is going to muster up an army big enough to seize all 100,000,000 firearms estimated to be in the USA?

Maybe he'll recruit those at the "million muslim march" due to happen this Sep 11th.

OP: tell your uncle...I mean "neighbor" he's a retarded moran.
:doom360:
shyrlymyrly

Estonia
08/19/2013 05:41 PM
Report Abusive Post

They couldn't confiscate our guns...not at this point. They know they couldn't so they wouldn't even try.
 Quoting: *Evan

Lower your ego a little bit. You have several security agencies not for nothing and a huge military. I believe taking away your guns isn't the hardest thing to do.l Of course some will refuse, but they will be taken out quickly. This is my objective opinion.
AdHocBOHICA

User ID: 32335824
United States
08/19/2013 05:44 PM
Report Abusive Post

Lower your ego a little bit. You have several security agencies not for nothing and a huge military. I believe taking away your guns isn't the hardest thing to do.l Of course some will refuse, but they will be taken out quickly. This is my objective opinion.

Your about as foolish as the OP
“Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity.” ~Seneca

PS:
I Stole this from another member.... ;)
shyrlymyrly

Estonia
08/19/2013 05:46 PM
Report Abusive Post

Your about as foolish as the OP
 Quoting: AdHocBOHICA

No I am not, cause I don't have muslim friend or a neighbor.
*Evan

United States
08/19/2013 05:54 PM
Report Abusive Post

lol, it has nothing to do with ego. It's just fact. The federal government, right now, couldn't confiscate our guns. It couldn't happen, so they wont even try yet. They need to brainwash another couple generations first.
shyrlymyrly

Estonia
08/19/2013 06:08 PM
Report Abusive Post

lol, it has nothing to do with ego. It's just fact. The federal government, right now, couldn't confiscate our guns. It couldn't happen, so they wont even try yet. They need to brainwash another couple generations first.

You know, I hope you are right. But... You never know what may happen.
Woot Woot

User ID: 43243677
Canada
08/19/2013 10:09 PM

Report Abusive Post
Mr. President should take note that the peeps will put up his lazy-ass bull sh_t as long as he roughly obeys the powers granted by the Constitution. A lot of lattitude has been granted to date.

From where I stand, infrigement, as suggested, on the Second Ammendment is a deal breaker, and he, Reid, Pelosi and those other libtard Demonrats will be in irons quicker than you can say "Morsi".

The emotional bank account is just a little overdrawn with these IRS, DoJ, Benghazi, and NSA unConstitutional and possibly criminal antics of late.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1667343
United States
08/20/2013 10:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
This guy is in the Muslim Brotherhood and is for real he knows what he is talking about... this is not a communist thing... this is an antichristian and anti jewish thing.... and its very real... you need to open your eyes fast...

Why would he even talk to you unless you're a muslim too?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39924906
United States
08/20/2013 11:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
another do
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 45299686
United States
10/03/2013 01:42 PM
Report Abusive Post

Fail.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 47816256
United States
10/03/2013 01:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Come get it .... I will give it to them pointy end first, one bullet at a time .

GLP