Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,125 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 405,468
Pageviews Today: 673,708Threads Today: 236Posts Today: 4,186
09:02 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

PIN! WashingtonTimes: U.N. comes after America’s guns Barack Obama’s OK of a gun-control treaty would destroy the Second Amendment

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 34259947
United States
08/19/2013 08:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: PIN! WashingtonTimes: U.N. comes after America’s guns Barack Obama’s OK of a gun-control treaty would destroy the Second Amendment
Contrary to idiots that spread rumours, international treaties do NOT trump the US constitution.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 2530461

Oh yeah..check out executive order 13245..then get back to us.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 30657134

Executive orders do Not trump our constitution EITHER.

[link to arkansasanimalproducers.8k.com]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 2530461

They do now
AdHocBOHICA

User ID: 32335824
United States
08/19/2013 08:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: PIN! WashingtonTimes: U.N. comes after America’s guns Barack Obama’s OK of a gun-control treaty would destroy the Second Amendment
No.
 Quoting: ar-15 nut

+1
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 2869882

+1
 Quoting: RAG 45297661

+1
 Quoting: Truthism 18145040

+1
“Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity.” ~Seneca

PS:
I Stole this from another member.... ;)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23560645
United States
08/19/2013 08:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
AMERICAN HUNTERS: THE WORLD'S LARGEST ARMY
02-01-2011 8:34 pm - Anonymous
In WWII, Japan's highest ranking naval officer was Admiral Isoruku Yamamoto. Although he was Japanese, and his loyalties were unquestionably with The Empire, he studied for many years in America, graduating from Harvard University. There is an oft-repeated (and sometimes disputed) quote attributed to him regarding the possibility of any nation taking a war to American soil:

"You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass."

Here is why he was correct:

The state of Wisconsin recently completed an entire deer hunting season without someone getting killed. That's great, considering there were over 600,000 hunters that got permits in 2010.

Allow me to restate that number.

Over the last two months, the eighth largest army in the world - more men under arms than Iran; more than France and Germany combined - deployed to the woods of a single American state to keep the deer population under control.
Go ask you neighbor....how much food they have and what their status on growing their own.........look at picture......
But that pales in comparison to the 750,000 who were in the woods of Pennsylvania or Michigan's 700,000 hunters have now returned home. Toss in a quarter million hunters in West Virginia, and it is literally the case that the hunters of those four states alone would comprise the largest army in the world.

And that is just FOUR states.

[link to www.libertynewsonline.com] check...an BOOM
 Quoting: Gonviral

The logistics of confiscating that many firearms would defeat any government.

Look the trouble Russia had more or less subduing Chechnya:
Population: 1.269 million (2010)
Area: 6,680 sq mi

Now lets look at the US:
Population: 313.9 million (2012)
Area: 3,794,101 sq mi

Get the picture?
 Quoting: waterlily
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3538082
United States
08/19/2013 08:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
Treaties require a 2/3 majority vote by the Senate in order to be ratified.
 Quoting: DoomInTexas 1043748

No treaty can over rule / usurp the Constitution.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16671386
United States
08/19/2013 08:43 PM
Report Abusive Post

Oh yeah..check out executive order 13245..then get back to us.

Whoops..13524.

I just see rules in that applying to labor. Am I missing something?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 16671386

[link to atruthsoldier.wordpress.com]
 Quoting: Emlapal

Oh, OK, thank you, I see.
damned
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 41089357
United States
08/19/2013 08:46 PM
Report Abusive Post

No treaty can over rule / usurp the Constitution.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 3538082

If the treaty goes to the Senate, the traitorous dems will vote as a block just like ever time before. And a few RINOs will side with then to ratify.

The only challenges left are waiting several years for the Supreme Court to rule it unconstitutional, or by direct insurrection.
****SUPERFLY****

User ID: 19055858
United States
08/19/2013 08:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
Well there will be a pile of blood shed on that one! I know I'd take out my share and then some!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 45353097
United States
08/19/2013 08:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
It'll take the biggest damned invasion in the history of the world. Untold thousands of US troops and law enforcement will turn against the government the first time they see some Pakistani in a blue helmet raping a kid or roughing up an old man.

It ain't gonna happen.
REQUIEM with REASON

User ID: 3127066
United States
08/19/2013 08:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
No.

Yeah, gonna be bad. Hell No.
Extreme Sarcasm is my Forte, Realism my Job. Check Yo Self before YO Wreck Yourself.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 41234177
United States
08/19/2013 08:50 PM
Report Abusive Post

Federal reserve act: Never ratified! Obamacare: Never ratified!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 41089357
United States
08/19/2013 08:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Well there will be a pile of blood shed on that one! I know I'd take out my share and then some!!
 Quoting: ****SUPERFLY****

86% of the US military are deployed outside the Contenental USA. I hope you mean what you say brother.

Perhaps a patriot sub crew will take out the bastards before they get too far.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 45301759
United States
08/19/2013 08:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
No.

+1

+1

+1

I see your +1 and raise you a IDGAF WHAT HE SIGNS MOLON LABE BITCHFACE
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 44911719
Guatemala
08/19/2013 09:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
Reading the article, they would not attempt to confiscate.

They know better. They are going to try and phase them out over a period of a generation or two by regulations.
 Quoting: *Evan

All the while buying up all the ammunition.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 45353097
United States
08/19/2013 09:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: ****SUPERFLY****

86% of the US military are deployed outside the Contenental USA. I hope you mean what you say brother.

Perhaps a patriot sub crew will take out the bastards before they get too far.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 41089357

I do not believe that 86% of our military is overseas. If that were so they would be forced to stay overseas forever because there would be nobody to replace them in rotation. Every base in our country would be deserted except for a few MPs to man the gates. It just ain't so.

I'll hazzard that not more than 30% of our troops are overseas. If talking about land forces the number will be even lower. Then there is the fact that the national guard comprises about 40% of our land and air forces and very, very few of them are overseas.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 44911719
Guatemala
08/19/2013 09:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
Reading the article, they would not attempt to confiscate.

They know better. They are going to try and phase them out over a period of a generation or two by regulations.
 Quoting: *Evan

All the while buying up all the ammunition.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 44911719

Why the hell doesn't the NRA sue the govt for infringing on the Second Amendment for buying up all the ammo? No ammo, no firearm. Simple. They'll sell you a gun, but no ammo. Without ammo, the gun is just a high priced paperweight.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9831451
United States
08/19/2013 09:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
Good fucking luck..

This has to be something they plan to implement post SHTF or something. No way in hell are even they stupid enough to think they can make this happen.
 Quoting: RelentlessDespot

^^^^^^THIS +1000 ^^^^^

with everything going on in politics today...all of the crazy laws which don't make sense and really can' be implemented such as obamacare, gun control, Obama control of all things-every industry, water, etc....

these things can't work with the mindset of the people.

but...just wait...just a little longer....

false flag ---- shtf -----then everything fits and the public will WANT ALL OF IT,

months of crazy riots....guns blazing here and there....

govt steps in...saves the day with health care and gun control....weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/19/2013 09:11 PM
Report Abusive Post

Federal reserve act: Never ratified! Obamacare: Never ratified!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 41234177

these things don't need to be 'ratified!' LOL

we have Obama to take care of business !

into hell we dive
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/19/2013 09:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
It'll take the biggest damned invasion in the history of the world. Untold thousands of US troops and law enforcement will turn against the government the first time they see some Pakistani in a blue helmet raping a kid or roughing up an old man.

It ain't gonna happen.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 45353097

it is actually quite easy. tptb are NOT stupid.

-false flag
-civil chaos allowed to continue for months
-people starve, people fight like animals
-big bro steps in to 'save the day'
-medical care- free!
-take away the bad guns that hurt the multitudes during the chaos
-food for the hungry
-just get your number and get in line
-turn your neighbor in for extra food
- social justice replaces the constitution

quite simple
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31568434
United States
08/19/2013 09:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
A coup will divide this country .........
we will have the greatest war yet unfortunately.
The people will have freedom.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17382326
United States
08/19/2013 09:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
If they come to my door I promise to do the BEST Chief Kessler imitation that anyone has ever seen........
ar-15 nut

User ID: 44044090
United States
08/19/2013 09:31 PM
Report Abusive Post

+1

+1

+1

I see your +1 and raise you a IDGAF WHAT HE SIGNS MOLON LABE BITCHFACE
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 45301759

ohyeahmilitia
We are a REPUBLIC.If we can keep it MORAN!
A pissed off American Veteran!
BiGGEsmalls

User ID: 35470272
United States
08/19/2013 09:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Can we get a good estimate of bad guy's that the u.s. population is going to be dealing with? Including DHS, U.S. MILITARY, Local police officers and U.N TROOPS?
ANYBODY?
BiGGEsmalls
LT Prepper

User ID: 45239391
United States
08/19/2013 09:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
Not gonna fucking happen, UN has been threatening this shit for years. NO way No how...
 Quoting: Drunk Uncle

Oh, they intend it.

Question is, will the have the balls to try and force it, because it's not happening without a fight, right here.

Fuck 'em all!! I'd rather die fighting this crap than even consider submitting to it. And my boys after me; and theirs after them.
Even seven generations of death at arms resisting their tyrannical insanity are better than the alternative...

NEVER SUBMIT

Once it starts, we must make sure we kill them all...yeah every last one in the entire world.
Justice is a blindfolded bitch that way... and yet I love her still.
Reinvigorated Being

User ID: 2782120
United States
08/19/2013 09:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
<sigh>

They can't get the UN to dissolve the 2nd amendment. The second amendment didn't give us the right to own guns. It made it clear the government can't take away that right. Nothing will happen...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 35796263

Have you not been paying attention for the last 4 1/2 years? Ohbunghole & Co don't give a shit about those annoying things called The Constitution, The Bill of Rights, laws, rules, regulations, procedures other than thinking, "daily, about how they can work around them".
I'm a proud Texan & American, posting from Central Texas & have no clue why my flag shows friggin Canada(no offense to my Canadian friends).

"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest."

Diderot

"Immigration without assimilation is invasion!" - Anonymous Coward

Gird your lions, shave your Family & panic sex the 'maters!

"When your so-called religion is purely a political theory of conquest, and deception is one of it's core principles then it strikes me as perfectly sane and reasonable to assume literally everyone who is of such a "religion" to be exactly the same POS who deserves to be treated as the enemy non-stop." Darkwolf007
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28022282
United States
08/19/2013 09:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
When ya think it's time to bury them...it's.time to use them folks. Let's all keep that in mind
Dr. Manhattan

User ID: 40023107
United States
08/19/2013 09:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Make My Day

I'm all for weeding out the gun control nazis as they go door to door and find out Americans love to kill Nazis.
Reinvigorated Being

User ID: 2782120
United States
08/19/2013 09:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
<sigh>

They can't get the UN to dissolve the 2nd amendment. The second amendment didn't give us the right to own guns. It made it clear the government can't take away that right. Nothing will happen...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 35796263

Have you not been paying attention for the last 4 1/2 years? Ohbunghole & Co don't give a shit about those annoying things called The Constitution, The Bill of Rights, laws, rules, regulations, procedures other than thinking, "daily, about how they can work around them".
Edit- Yes, I'm well aware of how bad Clinton & George Sr's mentally deficient progeny were....It's Ohbunghole is just THAT much worse.
I'm a proud Texan & American, posting from Central Texas & have no clue why my flag shows friggin Canada(no offense to my Canadian friends).

"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest."

Diderot

"Immigration without assimilation is invasion!" - Anonymous Coward

Gird your lions, shave your Family & panic sex the 'maters!

"When your so-called religion is purely a political theory of conquest, and deception is one of it's core principles then it strikes me as perfectly sane and reasonable to assume literally everyone who is of such a "religion" to be exactly the same POS who deserves to be treated as the enemy non-stop." Darkwolf007
waterlily

User ID: 43877463
United States
Report Abusive Post
I do believe that this is just one of the reasons all these foreign troops are on our soil now...for this purpose. They WILL take the guns or you die. Amerikans have sat on they're fat rear ends for years while all this crap has been in the making and all they've done is drink, party, vacation, and one "convenient" thing after another...they can't even get out of they're cars for a cup of coffee OR get out of they're cars to pick up a prescription and NOW everyone is going to stand up?
What a joke.....the only think amerikans will scream for is a football game or dancing with the jerks. Amerika is getting just what it deserves....
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 44846186

Certainly there are Americans like that. They must be the people you hang out with.

But there are plenty of responsible, hard working American who do not fill that bill.

Look around you, for once, and ask who is driving those white service vans, putting up buildings, repairing the streets?

Apparently not the poeple you know, right?
*********** WaterLily ***********
" Do I dare
Disturb the universe?"
-- T. S. Elliot, Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock

“We are as ignorant of the meaning of the dragon as we are of the meaning of the universe.”
-- Jorge Luis Borges
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Pompey made his preparations for the war at the end of the winter, entered upon it at the commencement of spring,
and finished it in the middle of the summer."
-- Cicero, De Imperio Cn. Pompei
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20260847
United States
Report Abusive Post
Distraction, forced confiscation in the US isn't possible.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 45434868
United States
08/19/2013 09:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
A concern will be the inability to buy 7.62 x39 and 7.62x54.
Get it while you can. Its import will be banned

GLP