Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,205 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 776,453
Pageviews Today: 1,370,378Threads Today: 581Posts Today: 10,043
03:57 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

PIN! WashingtonTimes: U.N. comes after America’s guns Barack Obama’s OK of a gun-control treaty would destroy the Second Amendment

Cybermerc

User ID: 44591257
United States
08/19/2013 10:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: PIN! WashingtonTimes: U.N. comes after America’s guns Barack Obama’s OK of a gun-control treaty would destroy the Second Amendment
unrun
"If Tyranny and Oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy."
- James Madison

“The first time you blow someone away is not an insignificant event. That said, there are some assholes in the world that just need to be shot.”
- Marine Gen. James Mattis
waterlily

User ID: 43877463
United States
08/19/2013 10:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: PIN! WashingtonTimes: U.N. comes after America’s guns Barack Obama’s OK of a gun-control treaty would destroy the Second Amendment
They will start in FEMA region 3, and this is going to be the October Surprise everyone is waiting on. REGION 3 is statistically passive and anti gun, so they expect the rest of the country to give up after region 3 is pacified.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 41089357

bsflag bsflag bsflag bsflag bsflag

BULLSHIT. Pennsylvania, Virginia, and West Virginia are definitely *not* anti-gun. Over a million hunting permits issued in 2011 in those three states, alone. I don't have stats readily available on how many deer and other game were taken, but anecdotal evidence would suggest that somewhere between 30 and 50% of hunters are successful in taking at least one quarry in a given season - one hell of a "rebel force" to be reckoned with, just within 100 miles of the District of Criminals.

The phrase, "Good luck with that", immediately comes to mind.

Logistics alone will break any large force attempting to stay highly mobile in such an environment; and guerrilla tactics will destroy by attrition any force which tries to dig in and "hold ground". That's the rock and hard-place of asymmetrical warfare, particularly when there are no "rear areas" where supplies are safe, and where troops can get R&R.

Draw a circle with a radius of 50 miles centered on DC - a large enough force (figure 12,000-15,000 troops) can take that in about 10 days. It will likely cost: 400~600 casualties among the invading force, 40~50 vehicles destroyed, and ~40,000-60,000 gallons of fuel burned (in 10 days). The operation will require some 480,000 pounds of food, medicine, and other consumables to be delivered to the field; that's 48,000 pounds of deliveries every day, on time, to all forces, or the net of control will begin to fail after as little as 24 hours without replenishment.

Now, double that radius to 100 miles...securing and obtaining provisional control will take at least 10 weeks and 50,000 troops, and it will cost 1300~1800 casualties, about 200 vehicles destroyed, and 500,000 gallons of fuel burned (in 10 weeks). The operation will require some 14,000,000 pounds of food, medicine, and other consumables to be delivered to the field - about 1,400,000 pounds per week.

Double that radius to 200 miles, and it will take between 10 and 16 months to "pacify" that much area with roughly 150,000 troops. Casualties will be in the range of 12,000~20,000 per year, vehicle losses will be well over 2500 per year, this force will require over 14 million gallons of fuel per year to remain operational, and will also require ~26 Million pounds of food, medicine, and other consumables per year.

All personnel, materials, and supplies will require continual replenishment to every field location. On time. Under combat conditions.

These figures for fuel and consumables do *not* account for losses due to sabotage or "piracy" by rebels, and therefore may have to be increased as much as 15~25% or more durring an extended campaign, where networks of rebel forces coordinate against resupply operations.

And this is still not even 20% of the contiguous US territory under "control".

In short, without aiding factors it would be functionally impossible to control and disarm even 50% of the territory known as CONUS. That is why they are so desperately seeking aiding factors, like a natural disaster and/or a grid down type of game changer scenario.

Amateurs think tactics...professionals think logistics.
 Quoting: LT Prepper

Wow! That is incredible! My hat's off to you.

I knew they couldn't do it. You showed us WHY they can't do it.

hf
*********** WaterLily ***********
" Do I dare
Disturb the universe?"
-- T. S. Elliot, Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock

“We are as ignorant of the meaning of the dragon as we are of the meaning of the universe.”
-- Jorge Luis Borges
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Pompey made his preparations for the war at the end of the winter, entered upon it at the commencement of spring,
and finished it in the middle of the summer."
-- Cicero, De Imperio Cn. Pompei
Gypsy Priest

User ID: 37401502
United States
Report Abusive Post
Redneck123
********Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please*******
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 45438856
United States
Report Abusive Post
Reading the article, they would not attempt to confiscate.

They know better. They are going to try and phase them out over a period of a generation or two by regulations.
 Quoting: *Evan

Yep just like when first signs appeared, they are in no rush. It will clamp down in 10, 20, 30, 40 years down the road. Boiling the frog.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1487806
United States
08/19/2013 11:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
Don't bring that shit to Maine. Nuh uh. Not a good idea.
Mr. Grimm

User ID: 36018087
United States
08/19/2013 11:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
First time around was red coats, now it's blue helmets. Are you all ready to evict the vermin once again.
All that you know, is at an end.
Founders Fan

User ID: 43754708
United States
08/19/2013 11:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
leadbuy
comingstorm
If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.

Bob Marley

“The duty of a patriot is to protect his country from its government.”
THOMAS PAINE (1737-1809)

Do not pray for an easy life, pray for the strength to endure a difficult one. Bruce Lee
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 43512216
United States
08/19/2013 11:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Obama took an oath to protect and defend the constitution.
If he signs that treaty, that means he is a traitor.

What is the punishment for treason?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 45419275

You kidding right cruise
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39392168
United States
08/19/2013 11:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'm so sick of the UN bullshit, control for every aspect of life. I hope they make a move and make their criminal intentions known to all. I have no interest in starting a fight with them but if they want war with the American people they will damn sure get more than they bargained for. Its time for everyone to really look at what is truly important to them, what they cherish, then understand that these fuckers will walk all over you and take everything you cherish and wreck it while you watch.

Enough!

I'm just as guilty as everyone else in being apathetic with everything, not just guns. There is no line in the sand to cross, they already have and kicked the sand in our faces.
 Quoting: Roobit

5a5a5a5a5a
Chrit

User ID: 27088294
United States
08/19/2013 11:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
SecondA
I'm only human, it's my biggest flaw.

We must all realize a sink a chair and a pillow are all luxuries of home and a soldiers helmet takes the place of all three.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11410680
Netherlands
08/19/2013 11:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
LOL - 1 in 4 American own guns with an average of 4 per and Billions of rounds of ammo.

I would like to see a blue helmet UN peace loving homo try to take an American hunters rifles away.

Never happen.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5632427
United States
08/19/2013 11:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32057893
United States
08/19/2013 11:43 PM
Report Abusive Post

+1
 Quoting: RAG 45297661

+1
 Quoting: Truthism 18145040

I see your +1 and raise you a IDGAF WHAT HE SIGNS MOLON LABE BITCHFACE
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 45301759

ohyeahmilitia
 Quoting: ar-15 nut

+1
Truth4Justice

User ID: 45412193
United States
08/19/2013 11:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
I predict he signs this treaty on the occult day August 25 because it is the double star of david alignment date. I hope this doesn't happen because Congress and Senate are on recess for another two weeks. Even if he signs it I think that Congress and the Senate has the ratify it to put into law. You need to contact your representative and tell them you are against this treaty that will destroy the Constitution of the United States. It will be offcially done. Martial Law.

It looks like all the pieces are in place for (NWO) plans otherwise why would be going ahead with this when the American people are against this.

Last Edited by Truth4Justice on 08/20/2013 12:08 AM
Truth4Justice
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15292827
United States
08/19/2013 11:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
I dont take orders from the UN,you want um come get um.
Gypsy Priest

United States
08/19/2013 11:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
I dont take orders from the UN,you want um come get um.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 15292827

Howaboutthis
Citizen Publius

User ID: 45438156
United States
08/20/2013 12:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
The federal government is a creation of the American people. It was the representatives of the people who wrote the document creating the government and granting certain limited powers to the federal entity. The people then retained all other powers to the states (the real governments of the people) or to themselves. If the documents are read correctly, as no real politician ever wants us to do, the people are in control and the government is merely a group of our servants who are supposed to do our bidding. Therefore, it is we, the people, who are to blame for the federal government running amok. We have allowed this bloated, reckless entity to usurp our power because we trusted that it would work in our best interest. We forgot that it was exactly this sort of trust that was warned about and guarded against by our founders. Now, the federal power brokers want to abolish our God-given rights and render us powerless. If Obama puts his pen to this treaty, he has openly and notoriously taken action against the people of this great nation and should be held to account for this. We need to remember that the power lies in us and the rights we enjoy were not granted to us, but have always been ours from the beginning. No one can take them from us, but we can certainly give them away. NEVER GIVE UP THAT WHICH CANNOT OTHERWISE BE TAKEN FROM YOU!

Ok, that was my rant. Now, the main problem I see with guarding against this egregious attempt at usurpation of our rights is that we are saying that we will vehemently resist such an attempt, but we are individuals, and without cohesion. One man standing against a cohesive force is at once brave and foolish, and a force divided is a force conquered. How is this to be addressed?
Citizen Publius
---------------------------
"An unlimited power to tax involves, necessarily, a power to destroy" - Daniel Webster

"We must all hang together, or assuredly we shall all hang separately" - Benjamin Franklin

"In all our associations; in all our agreements let us never lose sight of this fundamental maxim - that all power was originally lodged in, and consequently is derived from, the people" - George Mason
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1854665
United States
08/20/2013 12:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
All you fools pretending to be hard will be the first ones to fold. All you're capable of is feigning outrage online.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19782831
United States
08/20/2013 12:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
They will start in FEMA region 3, and this is going to be the October Surprise everyone is waiting on. REGION 3 is statistically passive and anti gun, so they expect the rest of the country to give up after region 3 is pacified.

bsflag bsflag bsflag bsflag bsflag

BULLSHIT. Pennsylvania, Virginia, and West Virginia are definitely *not* anti-gun. Over a million hunting permits issued in 2011 in those three states, alone. I don't have stats readily available on how many deer and other game were taken, but anecdotal evidence would suggest that somewhere between 30 and 50% of hunters are successful in taking at least one quarry in a given season - one hell of a "rebel force" to be reckoned with, just within 100 miles of the District of Criminals.

The phrase, "Good luck with that", immediately comes to mind.

Logistics alone will break any large force attempting to stay highly mobile in such an environment; and guerrilla tactics will destroy by attrition any force which tries to dig in and "hold ground". That's the rock and hard-place of asymmetrical warfare, particularly when there are no "rear areas" where supplies are safe, and where troops can get R&R.

Draw a circle with a radius of 50 miles centered on DC - a large enough force (figure 12,000-15,000 troops) can take that in about 10 days. It will likely cost: 400~600 casualties among the invading force, 40~50 vehicles destroyed, and ~40,000-60,000 gallons of fuel burned (in 10 days). The operation will require some 480,000 pounds of food, medicine, and other consumables to be delivered to the field; that's 48,000 pounds of deliveries every day, on time, to all forces, or the net of control will begin to fail after as little as 24 hours without replenishment.

Now, double that radius to 100 miles...securing and obtaining provisional control will take at least 10 weeks and 50,000 troops, and it will cost 1300~1800 casualties, about 200 vehicles destroyed, and 500,000 gallons of fuel burned (in 10 weeks). The operation will require some 14,000,000 pounds of food, medicine, and other consumables to be delivered to the field - about 1,400,000 pounds per week.

Double that radius to 200 miles, and it will take between 10 and 16 months to "pacify" that much area with roughly 150,000 troops. Casualties will be in the range of 12,000~20,000 per year, vehicle losses will be well over 2500 per year, this force will require over 14 million gallons of fuel per year to remain operational, and will also require ~260 Million pounds of food, medicine, and other consumables per year. That is 270,000 gallons of fuel, and 5,000,000 pounds of supplies per week!!! This is similar to what Exxon/Mobile and Wallmart deliver each week in the entire US market east of the Mississippi river!

These figures for fuel and consumables do *not* account for losses due to sabotage or "piracy" by rebels, and therefore may have to be increased as much as 15~25% or more durring an extended campaign, where networks of rebel forces coordinate against resupply operations.

All personnel, materials, and supplies will require continual replenishment to every field location. On time. Under combat conditions. If Exxon and Walmart couldn't do it, who do you think can?!?

And this is still not even 20% of the contiguous US territory under "control".

In short, without aiding factors it would be functionally impossible to control and disarm even 50% of the territory known as CONUS. That is why they are so desperately seeking aiding factors, like a natural disaster and/or a grid down type of game changer scenario.

Amateurs think tactics...professionals think logistics.
 Quoting: LT Prepper

They will just nuke every major city
****SUPERFLY****

User ID: 19055858
United States
08/20/2013 12:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
Well there will be a pile of blood shed on that one! I know I'd take out my share and then some!!
 Quoting: ****SUPERFLY****

86% of the US military are deployed outside the Contenental USA. I hope you mean what you say brother.

Perhaps a patriot sub crew will take out the bastards before they get too far.

I do not believe that 86% of our military is overseas. If that were so they would be forced to stay overseas forever because there would be nobody to replace them in rotation. Every base in our country would be deserted except for a few MPs to man the gates. It just ain't so.

I'll hazzard that not more than 30% of our troops are overseas. If talking about land forces the number will be even lower. Then there is the fact that the national guard comprises about 40% of our land and air forces and very, very few of them are overseas.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 45353097

Our military is NOT the one to worry about..remember...it's the foreign forces!

Our fine gov't wants our forces over seas while foreign troops try to fuck us over!

Last Edited by ****SUPERFLY**** on 08/20/2013 12:09 AM
Gypsy Priest

United States
08/20/2013 12:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
All you fools pretending to be hard will be the first ones to fold. All you're capable of is feigning outrage online.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1854665

Maybe you need to sign in then spend the rest of the time reporting abusive posts. Seems like that's all you're good for.
****SUPERFLY****

User ID: 19055858
United States
08/20/2013 12:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
Reading the article, they would not attempt to confiscate.

They know better. They are going to try and phase them out over a period of a generation or two by regulations.
 Quoting: *Evan

Yep just like when first signs appeared, they are in no rush. It will clamp down in 10, 20, 30, 40 years down the road. Boiling the frog.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 45438856

Well I will say the generations behind me are getting more pussied by the decade. The latest batch of teen boys get bossed around by women all day long. Someday THEY WILL BE SOMEONES BITCH IF THEY DON'T SHAPE UP!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39188864
United States
08/20/2013 12:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
U.S. out of the U.N.
And the U.N. out of the U.S.

militia
Citizen Publius

United States
08/20/2013 12:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
U.S. out of the U.N.
And the U.N. out of the U.S.

militia
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 39188864

^^^^^
THIS!

The US was never meant to subjugate itself to the whims of any other nation for any reason, period!
Citizen Publius
"An unlimited power to tax involves, necessarily, a power to destroy" - Daniel Webster

"We must all hang together, or assuredly we shall all hang separately" - Benjamin Franklin

"In all our associations; in all our agreements let us never lose sight of this fundamental maxim - that all power was originally lodged in, and consequently is derived from, the people" - George Mason
natasha77

User ID: 35682194
United States
08/20/2013 12:17 AM
Report Abusive Post

You kidding right cruise
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 43512216

You don't seem to "get" the fact that tyranny doesnt give a crap about your rights.
SPEAK UP. SILENCE IS DEADLY!

I am currently experiencing life at several WTFs per hour.
Gypsy Priest

United States
08/20/2013 12:20 AM
Report Abusive Post

You kidding right cruise

You don't seem to "get" the fact that tyranny doesnt give a crap about your rights.
 Quoting: natasha77

Now that is saying the hard facts. applause2
anonimalle

User ID: 39369466
United States
08/20/2013 12:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
Check & Mate

Ships & Troops on the way, Docs are signed
Kids are in bed

"The true scope of the anti-firearm crusade of the United Nations, which began more than a dozen years ago, finally is coming into clear focus, as the White House readies to sign the Arms Trade Treaty adopted with U.S. support this past April by the U.N. General Assembly. The reach of this long-term, carefully crafted agenda is truly breathtaking, going far beyond the publicly articulated goals of even the most radical of homegrown gun-control groups..."

[link to www.washingtontimes.com]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 42305126

He is such a loathsome creature
Behind every myth lies a mystery, and every legend holds an echo of the truth ……
Que Sera Sera

"For not by numbers of men nor by measure of body but by valor of soul is war decided"

Bilisarius

" At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe. We are in a new phase of a very old war."

Gates of Vienna.

"May we smite our enemies to the darkest chamber of hell, for we wish only to live in peace, and they desire only to put their boot upon our neck."
Citizen Publius

United States
08/20/2013 12:25 AM
Report Abusive Post

You kidding right cruise

Quoting: natasha77

Now that is saying the hard facts. applause2
 Quoting: Gypsy Priest

Yeah, well liberty doesn't care much for tyranny, either.
Citizen Publius

Sikhed

User ID: 32643822
United States
08/20/2013 12:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1854665

Took a lot of balls for an AC to say that, huh?
What a tard.
:doom360:
SkinnyChic

User ID: 45388520
United States
08/20/2013 12:33 AM

Report Abusive Post
No! flipoff

GLP