Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,536 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 548,476
Pageviews Today: 715,106Threads Today: 212Posts Today: 2,900
06:19 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

PIN! WashingtonTimes: U.N. comes after America’s guns Barack Obama’s OK of a gun-control treaty would destroy the Second Amendment

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33676911
United States
08/20/2013 02:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: PIN! WashingtonTimes: U.N. comes after America’s guns Barack Obama’s OK of a gun-control treaty would destroy the Second Amendment

folks really congress has no authority?

Listen pay attention
we are totally Fucked if that be the international law

Is the US Lybia

Maybe
 Quoting: ISLANDIA

1143 people saw this...WE ARE SCREWED AND PAYING FOR IT
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 45447797
Greece
08/20/2013 02:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: PIN! WashingtonTimes: U.N. comes after America’s guns Barack Obama’s OK of a gun-control treaty would destroy the Second Amendment
OK, I need some help here. Just wtf has the UN got to do with America? Surely you are a sovereign nation?
LT Prepper

User ID: 45239391
United States
08/20/2013 02:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
Logical people will agree with you. Except these are not logical people, they are idealogs. They will not let statistical analysis get in their way of the last chance they have to rule in a utopian society of their making. When is the last time you met a logical libtard? When is the last time one of them even thought for a moment that they were not the smartest people in t had e world or that their lifelong causes were pointless mistakes. No, they will try thise because its do or die, their last chance at success, otherwise their entire lives have been a lie. While statistically they may have no chance, they think they have everything to gain and that no one is smarter. They will They will think this way until the bullet exits their brain.

Prepare to fight them like you would fight any other radical enemy who is willing to kill a lot of people to see their vision realized.

your a fool if you belive they wont.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 41089357

Definitely not arguing with you - in fact, we are in total agreement about the liberal "personality disorder".

But I never said they won't try...I laid out good cause to believe that they can never pull it off without "every other factor" being absolutely and totally on their side, plus having Shaitan himself leading the march to strike fear into the masses... (yeah, I know, they might actually have him backstage already)

Here's to knowing what you're fighting! ...and knowing what you're fighting for.
M*walk
Low Earth Orbit

User ID: 1067150
United States
08/20/2013 02:37 AM

Report Abusive Post

They will start in FEMA region 3, and this is going to be the October Surprise everyone is waiting on. REGION 3 is statistically passive and anti gun, so they expect the rest of the country to give up after region 3 is passified.

Quoting: RelentlessDespot

Take it, hell, that will be a place to surround them, like the Indians would the Cowboys.

Last Edited by M*walk on 08/20/2013 02:38 AM
“The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.”
Hardwired

User ID: 45341896
United States
08/20/2013 02:48 AM
Report Abusive Post

They will start in FEMA region 3, and this is going to be the October Surprise everyone is waiting on. REGION 3 is statistically passive and anti gun, so they expect the rest of the country to give up after region 3 is passified.

Take it, hell, that will be a place to surround them, like the Indians would the Cowboys.

Where is "FEMA region 3"? Chicongo? New Dork? UnWashedington Diseased?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5632427
United States
08/20/2013 02:54 AM
Report Abusive Post

Where is "FEMA region 3"? Chicongo? New Dork? UnWashedington Diseased?
 Quoting: M*walk

Washington DC

[link to coachsemanko.files.wordpress.com]
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/20/2013 02:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16678904
United States
08/20/2013 02:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
I just got back from a trip to western PA. They are not, by any stretch of anyone's imagination passive about gun rights.

Everywhere I went, there were billboards saying we will not give up the second amendment, Gadsden and minutemen flags, just, you name it.

I was actually surprised by it going up from the south b/c it was even more noticeable up there. Hunting, and defense and, thus, the second amendment are HUGE up there.

And the deer were EVERYWHERE, holy shit, people's yards, on the road, just everywhere, so, it's going to be a BIG year up there on hunting, and the deer are so much bigger up there too. They may just take the title of size of a states standing army b/c you just KNOW they are busting at the chance.

maybe out east they're lukewarm, but, damn, not where I was.
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/20/2013 03:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
Spreading the word!

[link to www.americansarefirst.org]

We, as a People of good conscience, hereby demand OUR Constitutional Right to a Redress of Grievances to be heard by Congress. This ‘redress’ is
a demand for action by Congress to right the wrongs done against us. This is OUR government and those are OUR seats they sit in! It’s time Congress represents US!

On Monday, September 9th, 2013, at 8 am for elderly / handicap, and 10 am for everyone else. We will March on DC, and surround Capitol Hill where Congress convenes. Congress is due back in session at 2 pm on 9/9.

To prove Congress is serious about listening to us, we have drawn up a Calendar of Events:

9th Day 1, Monday:
Demand OUR Right for a Redress of Grievances. A
redress properly done INSIDE the Capitol Hill building, not just a protest
out on the sidewalk. We will select our group leaders to go inside. Inside will be televised, and we expect our Congressmen of both Houses to be sitting in their seats LISTENING TO US WHEN WE HAVE THE FLOOR.

10th Day 2, Tuesday
The Senate and House each has a task to complete:
a. The House of Representatives must by the end of day vote to Impeach
President Obama by a simple majority vote. President Obama has recklessly signed and enforced Unconstitutional laws, singled us out for political gain, spied upon us, and other crimes against the Constitution of the United States. President Obama has hereby advocated the overthrow of our Constitutional form of government per United States Code of Law, 5 U.S.C. 7311 and 18 U.S.C. 1918.

b. The Senate must by end of Day pass by a 3/4 th vote for OUR Anti-Bribery Amendment (not a bill to be later forgotten) so neither politicians nor political parties will be paid or get campaign contributions to change our laws.

c. The Senate must pass by a 3/4 th vote on OUR American Equality amendment to insure ALL Politicians hereafter obey ALL our own laws without any retirements except towards current public programs open to all United States citizens.

11th Day 3, Wednesday:
a. The House must complete a 3/4 th vote to pass OUR Anti-Bribery Amendment.

b. The House must complete a 3/4 th vote to pass OUR American Equality
Amendment.

c. The Senate must start Impeachment proceedings.

12th Day 4, Thursday:
a. Once these actions are done to our satisfaction by Congress, Congress will hear from each and every one of us, and address our complaints with the high regard and dignity due us. They will work through the weekend, and every day thereafter until we are all heard. If Congress had permitted us our Redress of Grievances, maybe then they wouldn't need to hear so many of us!!!

We are absolutely tired of top tier people not taking responsibility for their duties. The President, the CEO's, and big banks all take NO responsibility for destroying our country, destroying our economy, and reaping the rewards.

If for any reason Congress refuses to COMPLETE these actions shown by Friday, it is our proof that Congress has no true intentions to work things
out between us.

Since our politicians will NOT want to do these things we MUST go there in mass and demand it. That is YOUR JOB. To come to DC and do what Congress will not. We CAN do it with BIG NUMBERS, which means we need YOU to be there for a common goal. Boots on the ground people!!!

We have been defamed, ridiculed, lied to, postponed, ignored, and every
other sneaky game they could do. We have not managed to stop a bill, get a bill passed, shine light on our oppressors, or anything else. WE WILL
MARCH ON DC. WE WILL GET THIS JOB DONE! If Congress can pass a thousand page bill in 2 weeks, they can get these SIMPLE things done.

WE have the materials. WE'VE written everything up. WE MADE THIS SO SIMPLE AND OBVIOUS FOR THEM A KINDERGÄRTNER COULD DO IT.

* Organizers of groups are requested to be there at 10 am on September 8th for a joint planning session at the Constitution Gardens. Look for the Powers of the People sign.

** This is an unarmed, peaceful protest. If anyone chooses to carry, please stay on the other side of the river, where it’s legal. If the government chooses to viciously attack us, we rely on you to get us out safely. Semper Fi. We will police ourselves in the meantime.

*** If you are a police officer who's legal to carry inside DC, please wear your uniform and hold a sign saying you stand with us or something to that effect, so we are not alarmed. Otherwise, carrying a gun in your civvies, you might be mistaken for one of us and create a dangerous situation for us.

Thank you.

See you there!!! It's going to be AWESOME!

PS. There are many political operatives already pushing to divide us, politicize us, and defame us. PLEASE, THIS IS AN AMERICAN MARCH, FOR AN AMERICAN CAUSE, be careful of falling for the political operatives messages to stop this event!!! THEY WILL NOT STOP US.

THEY WILL NOT MAKE US WAIVER.

AGAIN, to reiterate. To try and overthrow the govt in DC is stupidity. The
militia is on the outskirts to show their support. We expect the American
people to behave with the dignity we've achieved over the last few years. If we have any instigators among us, we will police ourselves. Please bring materials to make signs and we will follow instigators around, pointing out that they are NOT with US.

Everyone shall bring chairs, water, medical supplies, old fashioned cameras w/o memory cards, earplugs, and whatever else they feel is needed for an extended stay.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 45127910
United States
08/20/2013 03:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
Did anyone actually go and read the ATT? ( [link to treaties.un.org] I'm in no way a fan of UN or Barry nor defending their positions. I did read the ATT from the UN's website and I have a hard time seeing where this affects or is written to affect the Constitution and rights of American citizens.
Everything in the treaty itself appears to be addressing the import/export of conventional arms and munitions. The description of the 'national control system' is followed by 'to regulate the export of' in every statement. It states "For the purposes of this treaty, the activities of the international trade comprise export, import, transit, trans-shipment and brokering hereafter referred to as "transfer"". This doesn't infer "transfer" like FFL transfer.
I've read nothing that attempts to regulate a State's (which doesn't mean the individual United States, rather a UN member Party) internal National laws. It cannot regulate nor attempt to regulate a Parties national laws. It's attempting to regulate international weapons trade. I'm not here to argue; I'm 100% pro-gun. I just wanted to do the reading myself and see what the hub-bub was about. I find it hard to glean out of this document where anything that affects American citizens is implied, besides if you were trying to purchase arms from a foreign country.
If this is totally wrong, then please tell me. Believe me, I was just as pissed as the next guy reading the headline, but it didn't sound correct once I read it.
Don't get me wrong, I don't trust it but I'm not an attorney or the like so I may be missing something.
Now the International Small Arms Control Standards is a different ballgame, but the USA isn't listed as a member.
[link to www.smallarmsstandards.org]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 33039683

just looking for 2nd, 3rd opinion etc...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 33039683

Ask the newspaper that Published the article and headline
They must know something more REAL than what you are saying in order to admonish the pres like that
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1576874
United States
08/20/2013 03:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
You people that say "it can't happen" on the first page..why the fuck do you think the DHS has a billion bullets?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 45420470
United States
08/20/2013 03:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
Check & Mate

Ships & Troops on the way, Docs are signed
Kids are in bed

"The true scope of the anti-firearm crusade of the United Nations, which began more than a dozen years ago, finally is coming into clear focus, as the White House readies to sign the Arms Trade Treaty adopted with U.S. support this past April by the U.N. General Assembly. The reach of this long-term, carefully crafted agenda is truly breathtaking, going far beyond the publicly articulated goals of even the most radical of homegrown gun-control groups..."

[link to www.washingtontimes.com]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 42305126

I don't recognize the authority of the United Nations above my God Given natural rights. As a United States citizen, I view the United Nations as a foreign (and communist) body, and consider it to be a dangerous enemy to freedom, and to the constitution.

Any politician who sides with the UN, over the law of this land, is an outright traitor, and needs to be tried for treason, and summarily executed, upon conviction.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 45420470
United States
08/20/2013 03:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
Come and take it bitches in blue helmets...They will have a huge problem with this.

:BACK OFF:
 Quoting: Mukk1234

I can't think of a quicker and more effective way to FULLY wake up a HUGE percentage of the sheeple, than by sticking blue helmets on the streets.

Go ahead, Obama... Shoot yourself in the foot again, you telepromter-reading communist maggot.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 44497368
United States
08/20/2013 03:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
I was talking to a guy this summer and I mentioned Ed Snowden.

He got really, really miffed. He was a well-educated fellow with a masters degree and he had made "well into the six figures" before he got "downsized."

Anyway, after pleading my case about Snowden, he told me that the Navy Seals should sneak into Russia, grab this guy, cut his balls off and make him eat them. Then after hours of extreme torture, they should cut his throat to the point where they decapitate him.

I very calmly argued that Snowden was a guy who was defending out 4th Amendment Rights.

He calmly answered...

"4th Amendment Rights, 6th Amendment Rights, 10th Amendment Rights... When is all this going to end?"

From this experience, the only way I can respond to this thread is...

That when the UN Troops come marching down the street (Russians, Chinese, Mexicans) to take away people's lawful guns, you will have throngs of Americans like this guy chanting at the tops of their voices...

"USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
RelentlessDespot
Abrasive Fuck

User ID: 45315130
United States
08/20/2013 04:00 AM

Report Abusive Post
You people that say "it can't happen" on the first page..why the fuck do you think the DHS has a billion bullets?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1576874

I said they would be crazy to try. It might go as they plan in the first area they sweep, but as soon as word gets out? Militia's the nation over would mobilize. Whole cities would be barricaded. Sheriffs would mobilize.

This is NOT a nation like any other. I don't give a fuck how many bullets they have. We have a 300 million man/woman/child army of bad motherfuckers.
Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.
The Force shall free me.

Or something
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 45450206
United States
08/20/2013 04:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
I was talking to a guy this summer and I mentioned Ed Snowden.

He got really, really miffed. He was a well-educated fellow with a masters degree and he had made "well into the six figures" before he got "downsized."

Anyway, after pleading my case about Snowden, he told me that the Navy Seals should sneak into Russia, grab this guy, cut his balls off and make him eat them. Then after hours of extreme torture, they should cut his throat to the point where they decapitate him.

I very calmly argued that Snowden was a guy who was defending out 4th Amendment Rights.

He calmly answered...

"4th Amendment Rights, 6th Amendment Rights, 10th Amendment Rights... When is all this going to end?"

From this experience, the only way I can respond to this thread is...

That when the UN Troops come marching down the street (Russians, Chinese, Mexicans) to take away people's lawful guns, you will have throngs of Americans like this guy chanting at the tops of their voices...

"USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 44497368

An ironic thought...

These idiots chanting "USA... USA... USA..."

As the United Nations DESTROYS the USA.
STARLING

User ID: 40765247
United States
08/20/2013 04:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
No.
 Quoting: ar-15 nut

+1
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 2869882

+1
 Quoting: RAG 45297661

+1
 Quoting: Truthism 18145040

+1
b|ink
User ID: 40182190
Austria
08/20/2013 04:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
10 years ago when this was brought to light.. our real forum patriots were ready to 'call to arms' & rage against the act.. I remember many people, posting to this thread.. calling those members, crazy and lone wolf terrorists.

You demanded they be banned & some of you even pasted your report to the FBI, screaming for blanket bans.

..& now that it really has come to pass, you dare post here today pretending to be outraged and shocked.?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 45435838
United States
08/20/2013 04:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
They will be met with a hailstorm of bullets. Dumbfucks.
 Quoting: stoop-kid

Never a hailstorm. One shot, one kill. Never waste ammo.
Anonymous Cowherder
Stop the inanity!

User ID: 28230270
United States
08/20/2013 04:36 AM

Report Abusive Post
Barry Goldwater so eloquently said in 1964 that "Extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice, and moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue."

his words were as right 49 years ago as they are today.

and yet there are posters here, some of who have probably posted on this thread now saying essentially the same thing as AuH2o did, that have called me an extremist, amongst other labels, in the past for repeating that quote. To them I have to say, "Welcome Aboard. It's about time."

You'll know who you are....

Last Edited by Anonymous Cowherder on 08/20/2013 04:51 AM
Repeal the 17th Amendment and the Reapportionment Act of 1929!

Thread: First steps down the road to a return to the Constitutional Republic that we were intended to be.

Restore the Republic.

Thread: The Bill of Rights does NOT include age requirements!

It's a flower, not something to be feared.

cow - Moo!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 43435878
United States
08/20/2013 04:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
Check & Mate

Ships & Troops on the way, Docs are signed
Kids are in bed

"The true scope of the anti-firearm crusade of the United Nations, which began more than a dozen years ago, finally is coming into clear focus, as the White House readies to sign the Arms Trade Treaty adopted with U.S. support this past April by the U.N. General Assembly. The reach of this long-term, carefully crafted agenda is truly breathtaking, going far beyond the publicly articulated goals of even the most radical of homegrown gun-control groups..."

[link to www.washingtontimes.com]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 42305126

at this time in my life, when i read fairy tale stories like this one...i laugh out loud so hard it causes me to pee pee my pants just a little. i even squeeze out a little poopy too. the shit is just too funny.

i'll just keep my guns and keep on laughing out loud.

fuck this story is funny.

i kow its meant to enrage and scare us like little crying babies but the opposite effect is happening.
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/20/2013 04:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13938423
United States
08/20/2013 04:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
No.
 Quoting: ar-15 nut

+1

+1

+1

+4
MyTheory

User ID: 44707063
United States
08/20/2013 04:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
Good fucking luck..

This has to be something they plan to implement post SHTF or something. No way in hell are even they stupid enough to think they can make this happen.

Bet Germany said the same thing
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 43107180
United States
08/20/2013 05:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
NSA SNOOPS BETTER MARK DOWN THIS FELLA HAS PLENTY OF AMMO! YA DICKS!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 42787904
United States
08/20/2013 05:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
Fuck the U.N.
 Quoting: calx

I do not recognize the un not will i
Traitor
Impeach now

Do not comply
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39924906
United States
08/20/2013 06:04 AM
Report Abusive Post

+1

+1

+1

+4
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 13938423

+5
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/20/2013 09:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/20/2013 09:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1576874

2.5 billion
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/20/2013 09:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump

GLP