Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,277 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,029,923
Pageviews Today: 1,848,243Threads Today: 803Posts Today: 14,166
08:55 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Strangeness (UFO's, Dimensionals, and "The Chair")

WindyMind

User ID: 7244814
United States
08/19/2013 11:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Strangeness (UFO's, Dimensionals, and "The Chair")
The NSA has been keep track of the shiny psychics right?

It would be much nicer to think that this was a sort of ET evolutionary process than Natzi mind control developed by the CIA.

There is something outside of the brain that has whatever information you like but there is also the nano technlology and wouldn't it be nice to have people think that their new brain/mind connection was positive, but what if it is negative appearing as positive?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33263344
Canada
08/19/2013 11:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
Very good read, interesting, entertaining...

Odd experience though !

Bump and 5*

bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13728442
Australia
08/19/2013 11:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
Change can cause discomfort, confusion.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32963937
United States
08/19/2013 11:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yes or No
Do you know who am I ?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 45438177

I'm speechless.

To a degree, anyway...

:BrainGone2:

However, I must say that while I find your story intriguing, I am also enough of a skeptic to think that maybe this is a really interesting fictional story you have come up with.

Whatever the case may be, this is an interesting read although somewhat disjointed.

I enjoyed this.

Have a nice day, Not A Boss.

y_happy

The Boss.
Anonymous Coward
Australia
08/19/2013 11:45 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: WindyMind

I'd say it would probably be a much "deeper" compartment that keeps an eye (or ear) on individuals with emerging talents, and others.

It's likely there are "top men" that know the score.
Kai (VALIS)  (OP)

User ID: 25570375
United States
08/19/2013 11:45 PM
Report Abusive Post

It would be much nicer to think that this was a sort of ET evolutionary process than Natzi mind control developed by the CIA.

There is something outside of the brain that has whatever information you like but there is also the nano technlology and wouldn't it be nice to have people think that their new brain/mind connection was positive, but what if it is negative appearing as positive?

Both are possibilities. But it seems more likely to me that this is a process which has been going on for a long time. Many people have claimed to have had experiences with "information links" and it has been perceived as having many forms. Honestly, I think whatever I am connected to is separate from nanotechnology. This is not to say that you are incorrect. I believe once nanobots (more accurately nano-molecules) begin to spread there is no telling what they will do. They are actually not robots at all, but single molecules of given elements which interact differently than groups of molecules. We're talking tiny, individual chemical operating systems. It seems like what I am connected to is much more than human, though.
- The Spider Kid
Anonymous Coward
Australia
08/19/2013 11:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yes or No
Do you know who am I ?

Who (or what) are you?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 45154815
Canada
08/19/2013 11:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
We know even less about ET mind control then what the CIA does to people. Techniques mastered thousands of years ago to make you believe they are your masters or even a secret lover. The shadow government got nothing on them.
Kai (VALIS)  (OP)

United States
08/19/2013 11:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yes or No
Do you know who am I ?

I'm speechless.

To a degree, anyway...

:BrainGone2:

However, I must say that while I find your story intriguing, I am also enough of a skeptic to think that maybe this is a really interesting fictional story you have come up with.

Whatever the case may be, this is an interesting read although somewhat disjointed.

I enjoyed this.

Have a nice day, Not A Boss.

y_happy

The Boss.
 Quoting: W H I T E M A N

I was hesitant to post for this reason. And because it took me a while to sort out the unimportant pieces from the more important ones. But in the end I decided it was just too fucking weird to make up.
- The Spider Kid
Kai (VALIS)  (OP)

United States
08/19/2013 11:47 PM
Report Abusive Post

I'd say it would probably be a much "deeper" compartment that keeps an eye (or ear) on individuals with emerging talents, and others.

It's likely there are "top men" that know the score.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 13728442

Agreed. MJ 12 or whatever their real name is...if they even have one.
- The Spider Kid
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8158394
United States
08/19/2013 11:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hmmm, a download of information you say... Why does this keep popping into my head.. I seem to be waiting for this info...
moonmama
User ID: 41659200
United States
08/19/2013 11:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Did you experience the hive mind at all
Kai (VALIS)  (OP)

United States
08/19/2013 11:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hmmm, a download of information you say... Why does this keep popping into my head.. I seem to be waiting for this info...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 8158394

There is a feeling which accompanies it. Sort of like warmth and a general lightness.
- The Spider Kid
Kai (VALIS)  (OP)

United States
08/19/2013 11:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
Did you experience the hive mind at all
 Quoting: moonmama 41659200

No. If I did, I would probably seek immediate mental help. I do not like the thought of being subject to other people's influence. This is more like downloading of information. If there is any contact it is restricted to a mutual acknowledgement of being something which exists.
- The Spider Kid
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/19/2013 11:59 PM
Report Abusive Post

There is a feeling which accompanies it. Sort of like warmth and a general lightness.
 Quoting: Kai (VALIS)

Well i certainly wish that's how i felt, instead its a feeling of general frustration all round me.
Kai (VALIS)  (OP)

United States
08/20/2013 12:07 AM
Report Abusive Post

Well i certainly wish that's how i felt, instead its a feeling of general frustration all round me.

Although the "data link" is extremely enjoyable and interesting, much of the phenomena that accompany it (and now seem to follow me around) are very odd and sometimes stressful. It's almost like the universe is testing your sanity to see how much you'll take before you start screaming about it. If this happens, the best advice I can offer is to try your best to think of it all as a game. Nothing has actually physically posed a threat to me so I tend to see that as a sign that this is purely a psychological threat (if a threat at all).
- The Spider Kid
Kai (VALIS)  (OP)

United States
08/20/2013 12:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
I keep thinking, "Project: Rainbow."
- The Spider Kid
WindyMind

United States
08/20/2013 12:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
When you level up you go through periods of increased sensitivity or hypersensitivity until your comfortable with the new normal. I like jasmine for a remedy and just the awareness that you are hypersensitive due to a shift in consciousness helps with the shift.

I am not saying I have gone through that but I have had energetic changes in the past.
Kai (VALIS)  (OP)

United States
08/20/2013 12:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
When you level up you go through periods of increased sensitivity or hypersensitivity until your comfortable with the new normal. I like jasmine for a remedy and just the awareness that you are hypersensitive due to a shift in consciousness helps with the shift.

I am not saying I have gone through that but I have had energetic changes in the past.

I'm gonna try out the jasmine. Thanks for the tip. Honestly, I am too curious to let it freak me out. I think my curiosity is part of what has always kept me sane and unafraid (especially during this experience). It's like I simply HAVE to know what the hell is going on. I would volunteer for this experiment if given the opportunity. It is possible I did without realizing it.
- The Spider Kid
WindyMind

United States
08/20/2013 12:17 AM
Report Abusive Post

I keep thinking racket troll.

On the dashboard the shadow of the racket shows only the racket but there is a painted letter on the racket that doesn't show in the shadow.

What does it mean? What is it all about Alfie?
Kai (VALIS)  (OP)

United States
08/20/2013 12:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
Control chairs used by sensatives or people with PK ability in order to project dimensional "things" into this reality.
- The Spider Kid
WindyMind

United States
08/20/2013 12:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
Control chairs used by sensatives or people with PK ability in order to project dimensional "things" into this reality.

I don't know anything about that. So give me a for instance, what would a "thing" be?
Kai (VALIS)  (OP)

United States
08/20/2013 12:30 AM
Report Abusive Post

I don't know anything about that. So give me a for instance, what would a "thing" be?

Theoretically, anything you can imagine. Quantum mechanics sort of allow for infinite dimensions or realities and therefor allow for infinite creation. If you can think of it, it must exist somewhere. It may be that people who are sensitive to multidimensional forces are being monitored (as you said). Perhaps some of us have skills we are unaware of and there are those who want to make sure we don't bring forth "fuzzy wuzzy."
- The Spider Kid
Kai (VALIS)  (OP)

United States
08/20/2013 12:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
Watch this when you have some free time:

- The Spider Kid
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/20/2013 12:36 AM
Report Abusive Post

Although the "data link" is extremely enjoyable and interesting, much of the phenomena that accompany it (and now seem to follow me around) are very odd and sometimes stressful. It's almost like the universe is testing your sanity to see how much you'll take before you start screaming about it. If this happens, the best advice I can offer is to try your best to think of it all as a game. Nothing has actually physically posed a threat to me so I tend to see that as a sign that this is purely a psychological threat (if a threat at all).

I actually said out loud today while sitting at my dinning-room table "is this a test, am i being tested". Hate this feeling need calm for a while..:(
WindyMind

United States
08/20/2013 12:44 AM
Report Abusive Post

Theoretically, anything you can imagine. Quantum mechanics sort of allow for infinite dimensions or realities and therefor allow for infinite creation. If you can think of it, it must exist somewhere. It may be that people who are sensitive to multidimensional forces are being monitored (as you said). Perhaps some of us have skills we are unaware of and there are those who want to make sure we don't bring forth "fuzzy wuzzy."

I did not say that at all, you did. If you would read slowly maybe.

Anyway that video is inaudible and fuzzy there fore bogus in my opinion.
WindyMind

United States
08/20/2013 12:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
Don't see. :) Don't throw don't sees at me VALIS. It makes a person look harder.

Last Edited by WindyMind on 08/20/2013 12:47 AM
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/20/2013 12:49 AM
Report Abusive Post

[link to www.bibliotecapleyades.net]
Kai (VALIS)  (OP)

United States
08/20/2013 12:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
Don't see. :) Don't throw don't sees at me VALIS. It makes a person look harder.

What do you mean by, "don't see?"
- The Spider Kid
WindyMind

United States
08/20/2013 12:59 AM
Report Abusive Post

Here it is, clear, not fuzzy, simple and to the point.

Nevermind the don't see. Note that the video you put on was fuzzy and inaudible.

It's late, nice thread. later

GLP