Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,130 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 550,475
Pageviews Today: 950,020Threads Today: 406Posts Today: 6,616
11:52 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Judgement by fire is coming! Illuminati hitman talked about it in 1997!!! ASK ME A QUESTION

Bastet777
User ID: 45307848
Sweden
08/20/2013 01:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Judgement by fire is coming! Illuminati hitman talked about it in 1997!!! ASK ME A QUESTION
First a little background. Summum Bonum Amen Ra (aka. Claude Rex Nowell; Corky Ra) gave the talk below on May 24, 1997 in a pyramid in Salt Lake City, UT. Corky had extra-dimensional beings visit him several times who convinced him to start Summum. Before that he was high ranking Mormon priesthood. Before and after starting Summum he was special forces black-ops running drugs into the USA and assassinating people. He was part of the spec ops team on the Cobra Ball that was involved with passenger flight KAL007 that got shot down in Russian airspace circa 1983. Summum was started in 1975. Corky passed on in 2008.

Less than 50% copied...

[link to www.summum.us]

Let me show you how this new heaven and earth are going to come. It said there is going to be a fire upon the earth and that fire is going to cleanse it. There was a great sign that just passed [Hale-Bopp] and 4500 years ago they said when that sign passed again, then that was the time. The comet passed. Up on the west wall in the pyramid we have the pizza pie comet in the sky as revelations says. It will come from the northeast and if you wanted to compare it in size, it would be as big as this room compared to a basket ball and when everyone sees the pizza pie in the sky coming, they are going to get down on their knees and say "Oh my God, it is coming," and it will scare the living shit right out of them. And they are going to try to find themselves on their knees and repent for all they have done wrong in the last second.

Keep your attention in heaven when the pizza pie hits, because it is coming. It may come tomorrow or in a thousand years for some of you. No man knows the date or time, only God. Now I would guess that a smart disciple would say, "Let me get my pie together before the pizza hits. Let me look upon every man, woman, animal, and everything within creation as having a living spirit created by God. I get on my knees and I forsake all those things that I have had my attention on. All of those meaningless things I will forsake, that have taken me out of harmony with creation itself." But it seems it only comes when the pressure comes close. When you take the top off the pressure cooker and all the steam goes away and it just simmers away, you are right back where you were cooking and you get up off your knees and go right back to what you were doing when the pizza was not coming. All the religions say the pizza is coming.

The Mormons say the millennium is coming. God did come to those who were ready because they lived it. They were disciples of it. It was not just three hours on Sunday for them. They walked it for 3000 miles and more than a third of them died on the way. The Jews did the same thing when they left Egypt. It is not a new story. It is an old story. You are not going anywhere. You are where you are at and you are going to wake up where you are at. But you better get there now. Do not put it off. Does anyone know the exact hour or the exact seconds of the right time?

We have been getting visitors, though you had better hope the visitors don't come, because if they do come, you are going to be required to have it together. Donna said they were trying to land in the parking lot of Summum. Have you seen any UFO movies lately? Watch the Learning Channel. All the documents are being released because of the Freedom of Information Act. All the government documents have come out with the stories that for years we have been "being observed." And they are here. It is here and it is on the Learning Channel, watch it. It is happening. A lot of airplane pilots are telling the stories of what they have seen and what is happening because of what is going on. What form could they come in? A low flying plane about 100 ft. or less off the ground flew over the pyramid. Do not be asleep, get in touch.

Do not miss it. Watch the Discovery and the Learning Channels. They have landed, but mankind cannot hear the frequency because their attention is in mammon with the gold, within the world, within the mansions. They cannot listen, they refuse to hear, and they would not waste their time with it. They only come for those who are ready to listen. No one ever dies, they just transform. Everyone continues where they left off. The Messiah's usually go out by getting killed, and quick. There is no problem with that because when "It" comes, "It" is a big fireball and the earth is just a little basketball. The earth passes through this fireball, as a new Big Bang, and as it passes through it turns into a crystal. A celestial heaven, clear as glass, vaporized and there is no water left. Not a star in the sky because all there is, is pure light. Just pure energy. Now if you are ready, you are ready. And if you are not, you are not.

There have been some bizarre things happening in the pyramid. It comes from nowhere and lands on you. Just like that and feels just like that. It is called the unexplainable. It is here; it is talking to you. Make sure you have got your attention on heaven. Every day of your life, it is here right now! It rings, it vibrates inside of you. It wells up in your heart; it feels like a lump in your chest. Do not miss it. Catch the first wave on the way out. It is easiest that way. You will not be able to see it when it comes because it comes so fast. It is faster than light, as a thief in the dark I shall come. Just feel it. Do not miss the opportunity to become a disciple of it because you have never felt so good, as you feel right now.

You will hear it in your heart, and feel it in your soul before you see it coming. It will sound just like what you have just heard in your meditation. You will hear it before you see it, but you will not hear it within your ears. You will hear it ringing in your soul, for it will come as a calming rain. It will come as fire. There are no accidents!!
Bastet777

User ID: 1829477
United States
08/20/2013 02:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Judgement by fire is coming! Illuminati hitman talked about it in 1997!!! ASK ME A QUESTION
Did you read this!?

There is no problem with that because when "It" comes, "It" is a big fireball and the earth is just a little basketball. The earth passes through this fireball, as a new Big Bang, and as it passes through it turns into a crystal. A celestial heaven, clear as glass, vaporized and there is no water left. Not a star in the sky because all there is, is pure light. Just pure energy. Now if you are ready, you are ready. And if you are not, you are not.

I remembered this talk while watching this video.

Around 4 minutes she talk about crop circle last year that says we're running out of time. Then she talks about a wormhole that's going to swallow us up into 4D land! Everything else she says after that just floored me so I did Google search for [pizza site:summum.us] and found they transcribed the talk and posted it online.

This is blowing my mind!!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 45368299
United States
08/20/2013 02:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Judgement by fire is coming! Illuminati hitman talked about it in 1997!!! ASK ME A QUESTION
Summum Bonum Amen Ra?

you can't make this shit up!laugh
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 45368299
United States
08/20/2013 02:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
Summum Bonum Amen Ra?

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 45368299

Summum needs a new damn name!
laugh
Bastet777

User ID: 1332771
Netherlands
08/20/2013 02:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
Summum Bonum Amen Ra?

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 45368299

That's right. It's for real. I spent a lot of time with him.
orion411

User ID: 34932195
United States
08/20/2013 03:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
This is interesting. I hear a ringing in my soul. Sometimes it gets loud and sometimes I can hear the souls of others ringing. We all have our own vibration or Word of God that makes us unique.

Do you think ISON is this giant pizza in the sky?
orion411

User ID: 34932195
United States
08/20/2013 03:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
Whoa! Just checked the pin threads and saw...
Cymatics and Frequency
Thread: Cymatics and Frequency
...with several YouTube videos of the sound of different planets. Now I'm trip'n. Bookmarked this in my Get Ready folder.
Rev StarGazer

User ID: 37891955
United States
08/20/2013 03:22 AM

Report Abusive Post
This is interesting. I hear a ringing in my soul. Sometimes it gets loud and sometimes I can hear the souls of others ringing. We all have our own vibration or Word of God that makes us unique.

Do you think ISON is this giant pizza in the sky?
 Quoting: orion411

Men in Black 2

Pizza box - pizza triangle and shooting star
“If we are peaceful, if we are happy, we can smile and blossom like a flower, and everyone in our family, our entire society, will benefit from our peace.”
Thich Nhat Hanh, Being Peace

"But ask the animals, and they will teach you,
or the birds in the sky, and they will tell you;
or speak to the earth, and it will teach you,
or let the fish in the sea inform you." - Job 12:7,8

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

revstargazer (at) hotmail.com
Rev StarGazer

User ID: 37891955
United States
08/20/2013 03:24 AM

Report Abusive Post
Thread: November 3, 2013: Did the Swiss 10 Franc Note show ISON and not Elenin? "A Woman impersonating a Man impersonating a Woman" ?
“If we are peaceful, if we are happy, we can smile and blossom like a flower, and everyone in our family, our entire society, will benefit from our peace.”
Thich Nhat Hanh, Being Peace

"But ask the animals, and they will teach you,
or the birds in the sky, and they will tell you;
or speak to the earth, and it will teach you,
or let the fish in the sea inform you." - Job 12:7,8

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

revstargazer (at) hotmail.com
Bastet777

User ID: 43590319
France
08/20/2013 11:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
Men in Black 2

Pizza box - pizza triangle and shooting star
 Quoting: Rev StarGazer

Did a Google search (web, images, video) and only found an image. [link to i1087.photobucket.com]

You have my attention so I'll ask you a question. Is there anything in the movie that talks about this pizza box?
Bastet777

User ID: 36878574
United States
08/20/2013 11:56 PM
Report Abusive Post

Oh the link on that thread to the Swiss bank note is a real good one. Look at that big white disc on the Swiss bank note coming from the North East.

"Up on the west wall in the pyramid we have the pizza pie comet in the sky as revelations says. It will come from the north east..."

Could that be the big pizza coming for us? Is ISON the comet that is the warning or was ELENIN the warning for ISON? It's interesting that the recent images of ISON on GLP show it as a triangular shape. Like the pizza slice in Men In Black 2.
Bastet777

User ID: 45290528
United States
08/24/2013 05:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
Nobody wants to ask a question. So I'll ask a question. Does anyone here know about flight KAL007? Corky said his team planted explosives all over the plane then jump out and managed to land in the Cobra Ball. He said their mission was to destroy all the evidence. Detonated the explosives right as the plane hit the water after being shot down by the Russians.

He told me so much and it just went in one ear and out the other. I just didn't care at the time. No GLP back then. He mentioned he started posting in online forums trying to find the guys he worked with. Then he got a visit, which scared him to the point of buying a shotgun and a glock. All I remember about the name of the organization was two words, camp and black.

Anyone got any leads for me?
illuminati23
User ID: 45720704
Nigeria
09/22/2013 01:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
Idol1Are you a business man, politician, artist, worker, student and want to become rich, wealthy and famous to make your wishes come true in life. You can achieve your dreams by being a member of the illuminati brotherhood. With this all your dreams and heart desire can be fully accomplished, if you really want to be a member of the great illuminati then you can contact Mr Aleister Crowley via Email on: [email protected] . or [email protected] . call them on +2348165219949

GLP