Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,883 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 365,870
Pageviews Today: 604,653Threads Today: 205Posts Today: 3,678
08:20 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Damn i'm really scared - i just realised i've got the illuminati key - what should i do know?

pfle
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 22702338
Austria
08/20/2013 05:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Damn i'm really scared - i just realised i've got the illuminati key - what should i do know?
Update today: its the missing key in ontology to describe the difference between being as existence and being of things!

Who i should contact know?

As i posted some days ago, i've got a key to understand all what happening in our universe... till today i thought i should develope a tool for everyone to use this key making life better ... but just know i realized the real meaning as i saw the pyramid eye symbol ...

Now i'm a little bit scared and don't know what to do...

...Noone an idea? Noone to believe in something to change this fu**ing system. or is this selfdestructive doing like we used to do because someone said to do, the wright way to do it? ... NOW is the time to take your balls abd switch on the brain! Tomorrow is too late!

Last Edited by pfle on 08/28/2013 10:42 AM
be prepared
grumpier

User ID: 1189758
China
08/20/2013 05:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Damn i'm really scared - i just realised i've got the illuminati key - what should i do know?
Find the lock.
Put in the key.
Turn, probably left.
Open door.
Peek in, using big flash-light.
Tell us what you saw.

We will further advise you at that moment.

Idol1bumpbumpbumphiding
If you think a thread is important enough for others to read, go to page one and click on the green pin!!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 750749
Sweden
08/20/2013 05:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Damn i'm really scared - i just realised i've got the illuminati key - what should i do know?
sleep over
MyTheory

User ID: 44707063
United States
08/20/2013 05:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
As i posted some days ago, i've got a key to understand all what happening in our universe... till today i thought i should develope a tool for everyone to use this key making life better ... but just know i realized the real meaning as i saw the pyramid eye symbol ...

Quoting: pfle

How bout we go in together? lol I'd like to open that door wide open
pfle  (OP)

Austria
08/20/2013 05:24 AM
Report Abusive Post

How bout we go in together? lol I'd like to open that door wide open
 Quoting: MyTheory

the problem is the power of our sytem is the misinformation to let the people think they can't understand something.

If now everyone can understand everything on its natural basic principle ... there want be a system like we know it today ... there would be life as it should be... but who has the permit to decide this?
be prepared
pfle  (OP)

Austria
08/20/2013 07:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
Noone an idea? Noone to believe in something to change this fu**ing system. or is this selfdestructive doing like we used to do because someone said to do, the wright way to do it? ... NOW is the time to take your balls abd switch on the brain! Tomorrow is too late!
be prepared
X3NO

User ID: 45069033
Australia
08/20/2013 07:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
Stab them in the face with it, repeatedly

Repeat 72 times
the 3rd shaking
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26745463
Canada
08/20/2013 08:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
That's why you should always carry a Benjamin Linus series #8 rabbit with you.
pfle  (OP)

Austria
08/20/2013 08:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
That's why you should always carry a Benjamin Linus series #8 rabbit with you.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26745463

Thats the plan B
be prepared
Harry
User ID: 11634141
United States
08/20/2013 08:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
Dont worry, I don't think the Illuminati want someone with poor grammar and spelling. They tend to be a little more high-brow in their choices.
pfle  (OP)

Austria
08/20/2013 08:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
Dont worry, I don't think the Illuminati want someone with poor grammar and spelling. They tend to be a little more high-brow in their choices.
 Quoting: Harry 11634141

thx, thats why they call you "dirty harry"

my motivation to post this thread was not to meet someones requirements!

sorry for my poor grammar! german would be easier for me, but i choose english to reach as many people as possible.
be prepared
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29519759
United States
08/20/2013 09:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
Noone an idea? Noone to believe in something to change this fu**ing system. or is this selfdestructive doing like we used to do because someone said to do, the wright way to do it? ... NOW is the time to take your balls abd switch on the brain! Tomorrow is too late!

bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 40700099
Canada
08/20/2013 09:34 AM
Report Abusive Post

cleansing will start after the divine feminine is unbound
pfle  (OP)

Austria
08/20/2013 11:11 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 40700099

cleansing already has started! devine feminine is the natural principal and as more people realize that as cleaner it will get.
be prepared
nrgisforever

User ID: 42981721
United States
08/20/2013 06:46 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 40700099

cleansing already has started! devine feminine is the natural principal and as more people realize that as cleaner it will get.

Share the key with me and ill share the liability witn you
To be silent when they should protest makes cowards of men.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 44961452
United States
08/20/2013 06:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ahahaha, what a reTard.

What should you do know?.... Lol

Go tOO sKool first fool....

The only key you have is to the janitors closet....

Idol1
nrgisforever

User ID: 42981721
United States
08/21/2013 12:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
Ahahaha, what a reTard.

Idol1
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 44961452

Your reply is embarassingly woeful on many levels. Start with a dictionary and rules of grammar, than we'll move on to larger issues.
To be silent when they should protest makes cowards of men.
pfle  (OP)

User ID: 1499133
Austria
08/21/2013 12:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ahahaha, what a reTard.

Idol1
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 44961452

@school you don't learn for life nowadays you learn how to act like they want you to! People like you are the reason why world ends hating eachother because of misunderstanding ... look @ the pinned threads today...

the only way to get a better world is to understand the information you get and act in a symbiotic way as we deserve it.

... but today i think its too late to deploy the key... the upcoming days will bring nothing good ... maybe most of us deserve it
be prepared
pfle  (OP)

User ID: 8548353
Austria
08/28/2013 10:35 AM
Report Abusive Post

...Noone an idea? Noone to believe in something to change this fu**ing system. or is this selfdestructive doing like we used to do because someone said to do, the wright way to do it? ... NOW is the time to take your balls abd switch on the brain! Tomorrow is too late!

After research i know can call a spade a spade!

I've found the missing key in ontology!

Who i should contact know?
be prepared
attila

User ID: 2215239
France
08/28/2013 10:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
swallow it!now before they get you
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21886424
United States
08/28/2013 11:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
Quick, make copies!
StarPath

User ID: 47069537
United States
10/03/2013 05:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
K-EYE

GLP