Does Egypt have proof that could send Obama to prison? ? Second source now

FWIW
User ID: 33382770
United States
08/20/2013 03:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Does Egypt have proof that could send Obama to prison? ? Second source now
Oh boy, boy, boy, need that video part as soon as possible and make it viral!!!
 Quoting: An Ordinary Greek

How many times have we gotten excited thinking that the wicked witch would fall, just to be disappointed? 100 times? 1,000 times? I won't hold my breath...but will be peaking from under the covers...lol.
 Quoting: salty1

All it takes is one time. That one golden time. Hang on.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 45414340
Egypt
08/20/2013 03:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
Is this why Obama shut the ME embassies down for a week - searching for what dirt they've got on him.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 45456373

Well actually Egyptians can't go in there snooping around, and there was some staff in there - and I was saying when this was happening that probably their shredders in there are running hot. They know what could happen next....speculation of course I have no witnesses to anything.
KNOWSTHETRUTH
User ID: 45224965
United States
08/20/2013 03:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
In my opinion, Obama could do just about anything he wants and no one will do anything to stop him. The reason everyone always says, "When they come for our guns it will be war" is due to the invasive nature of the threat. Other than those invasive threats, no one will do anything about what he does (at least as far as the people and any possible oversight by the government is concerned). It's sad, but it's what most Americans have come to. You see third world countries rising because many of them don't have the comfort of television, fast food, and private housing, which makes it easier for them
to get out in the streets and organize.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 45431591
Canada
08/20/2013 03:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Speaking yesterday on Bitna al-Kibir, a live TV show, Tahani al-Gebali, Vice President of the Supreme Constitutional Court in Egypt, said the time was nearing when all the conspiracies against Egypt would be exposed—conspiracies explaining why the Obama administration is so vehemently supportive of the Muslim Brotherhood, whose terrorism has, among other atrocities, caused the destruction of some 80 Christian churches in less than one week.

Al-Gebali referred to “documents and proofs” which Egypt’s intelligence agencies possess and how “the time for them to come out into the open has come.” In the course of her discussion on how these documents record massive financial exchanges between international bodies and the Muslim Brotherhood, she said: “Obama’s brother is one of the architects of investment for the international organization of the Muslim Brotherhood.”

Here the confused host stopped her, asking her to repeat what she just said, which she did, with complete confidence, adding “If the matter requires it, then we must inform our people”—apparently a reference to Obama’s support for the Brotherhood against the state of Egypt, which is causing the latter to call all bets off, that is, causing Egyptian officials to spill the beans as to the true nature of the relationship between the U.S., the Brotherhood, and Egypt.

She did not mention which of the U.S president’s brother’s she was referring to, but earlier it was revealed that Obama’s brother, Malik Obama, was running an African nonprofit closely linked to the Brotherhood as well as the genocidal terrorist of Sudan, Omar al-Bashir.
[link to dcclothesline.com]

Interesting enough that there are rumors that it seems Omar Al-Bashir was killed. But it wasn't confirmed...maybe he was disappeared because he is a witness?

What is going on here? Definitely something to keep an eye on....
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 45414340

[link to imageshack.us]
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Egypt
08/20/2013 03:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Please, please someone please tell the user to add English subtitles!!

Send it to Memri I don't know how to do that. Anyways in the link of my first post it has the translation what she says. I don't know that woman and I will see if I can find someone to let me know if we can believe her. I will be careful with information on any media, you can't trust anything. but its just strange so many "rumors" and on the streets of Egypt too. Nothing would make me more happy than to stop Terrorism by exposing the one's behind it, cut the head of the snake for example, but something tells me, Obama is just a scapegoat, or tip of the ice berg and someone is trying to drop him. There's something else I'm sure.

Please, please someone please tell the user to add English subtitles!!

Send it to Memri I don't know how to do that. Anyways in the link of my first post it has the translation what she says. I don't know that woman and I will see if I can find someone to let me know if we can believe her. I will be careful with information on any media, you can't trust anything. but its just strange so many "rumors" and on the streets of Egypt too. Nothing would make me more happy than to stop Terrorism by exposing the one's behind it, cut the head of the snake for example, but something tells me, Obama is just a scapegoat, or tip of the ice berg and someone is trying to drop him. There's something else I'm sure.

I am confused OP. you say you do not know who she is but in your translation you say she is the VP of the constitutional court. Is she and if she is how come you do not kniw who she is
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 42056496

I am not the translator - first of all. Second I haven't known her from before, and now I know why. She was dismissed under MB/Morsi, as one of the first judges they kicked out, of course because she is a woman and because she was always outspoken. I was never paying too much attention except to the Prosecutor General that's why I didn't know who she was.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Egypt
08/20/2013 03:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
Wow, pinned again? thanks Mods....
Rev StarGazer

User ID: 37891955
United States
08/20/2013 03:54 PM

Report Abusive Post
barrywtf

drevil
“If we are peaceful, if we are happy, we can smile and blossom like a flower, and everyone in our family, our entire society, will benefit from our peace.”
Thich Nhat Hanh, Being Peace

"But ask the animals, and they will teach you,
or the birds in the sky, and they will tell you;
or speak to the earth, and it will teach you,
or let the fish in the sea inform you." - Job 12:7,8

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

revstargazer (at) hotmail.com
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3984729
United States
08/20/2013 03:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
Oh boy, boy, boy, need that video part as soon as possible and make it viral!!!

How many times have we gotten excited thinking that the wicked witch would fall, just to be disappointed? 100 times? 1,000 times? I won't hold my breath...but will be peaking from under the covers...lol.
 Quoting: salty1

All it takes is one time. That one golden time. Hang on.
 Quoting: FWIW 33382770

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39821309
United States
08/20/2013 03:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
Please please come clean and clear with this.. I hope we can start to cleanse this country, enabling the rest of the world to act and grow freely on their own. So ready for this country to regain it's dignity (going to be hard but possible!).
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 45473124
Luxembourg
08/20/2013 04:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
THIS IS bsflag
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Egypt
08/20/2013 04:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
THIS IS bsflag
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 45473124

Thank you for clarifying this - so now we can continue as normal and no worries :)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 45475622
United Kingdom
08/20/2013 04:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
Is this why Obama shut the ME embassies down for a week - searching for what dirt they've got on him.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 45456373

Well actually Egyptians can't go in there snooping around, and there was some staff in there - and I was saying when this was happening that probably their shredders in there are running hot. They know what could happen next....speculation of course I have no witnesses to anything.

Yemen, Egypt & Pakistan all connected
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 38078368
United States
08/20/2013 04:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
the confusing part is, if you read PressTV comments they seem to be mostly supporting the MB
RAG
User ID: 45297661
United States
08/20/2013 04:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
THIS IS bsflag
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 45473124

antibs
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
08/20/2013 04:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: US Embassy in Yemen shut off video surveillance security for 35 minutes.....August 4th

We need this verified....could be important
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15225243
United States
08/20/2013 04:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
These allegations fall in line with all the actual events that have taken place and what is happening now.

Obama refuses Egypt military support. Why? Because his deal with the MB was turned ass over teakettle.

Obama sends MCcain and Lyndsey Graham? To beg and plead for Obama's boys to be secured so the truth is not set free.

And now, this judge comes out on Egyptian public TV and says this.

Its going to be an interesting next few months.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2144841
United States
08/20/2013 04:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
"she was referring to, but earlier it was revealed that Obama’s brother, Malik Obama, was running an African nonprofit closely linked to the Brotherhood"

is this the not for profit the IRS cleared like in just weeks while delaying and "investigating" the tea party affilations?

Yea, M-B-H is trying to run the show everywhere even WH.

I hope Egypt can bring it.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13133046
United States
08/20/2013 04:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yikes! Just heard on FOX that Saudi Arabia just offered Egypt a blank check if US pulls support.
sandpiper

User ID: 45475402
United States
08/20/2013 04:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Is this why all of a sudden the Security is meeting with Obama? The Brotherhood needs to be shut off and now.
If you break my wings, I will just find a cloud and learn to fly again. The Lord will catch you when you fall or teach you to fly! May the footprints I leave lead you to BELIEVE.
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
08/20/2013 04:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
Obama is finished....I got a feeling he knows it too
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22405502
United States
08/20/2013 04:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
So the masonic brotherhood works with the muslim brotherhood.
Interesting
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 44831212

The Muslim Brotherhood has been a tentacle of the Judeo-Masonic Conspiracy since it was founded by the British in the 1920's.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 40458469
United States
08/20/2013 04:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
I can't imagine they would actually start enforcing laws against obama. I mean how many laws has he broken already?
andreidita

User ID: 44797843
Romania
Report Abusive Post
Obama is finished....I got a feeling he knows it too
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 45475622

yep
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 40923628
United Kingdom
Report Abusive Post
Here is an interview with her from December 2012:

Q&A with Tahani al-Gebali: Egypt faces Brotherhood ‘plot’
Al-Masry: Do you think there is a conspiracy against the judiciary?

Gebali: The entire Egyptian state is subject to a conspiracy and real danger from the Muslim Brotherhood because the president belongs to it, and he has not abandoned it. He still rules through it, taking into account its goals. ... The constitutional declaration issued recently dealt a blow to the judiciary and contained provisions that prevent the judiciary from exercising its powers.
 Quoting: MSN Arabia: [link to arabia.msn.com]

So she sound pretty credible as to who the individual in the YT vid is.
Just require a competent translation of the video
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 43994704
United States
08/20/2013 04:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
Unfortunately, our "congress and all others" are too afraid to take this to task. They will be labeled racists( I'm so sick of the Racists crap) I hate this usurper, and it has nothing to do with the color of his skin, it's solely based on what he has done and is doing to our country!!!!
I really wish this guvment would get off their scared little asses and stand up for this country and do the RIGHT THING!!!
 Quoting: KenTx2011

It's not about his black half that I have any problem with. It's the white neo-Nazi fascist half I have a problem with.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 45468009
Ireland
08/20/2013 04:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Intersting article here

[link to www.barenakedislam.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 43540905
United States
08/20/2013 04:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
Bring it Egypt!
 Quoting: littlemiracles

Ok lets count - first we get information that Morsi had something to do with Benghazi - then we get the information of Khairat El-Shater's (MB leader in prison now) son in Gaza claiming they have documents that could put Obama in prison.

Now we get this judge saying something about the documents they supposedly have which links Obama's brother be the one who is the "architect of financing the Brotherhood"....hmmmmm.........

I so hope they're not blowing smoke, it would explain so much though. Especially how they're attacking us to free Morsi and today they criticised us for arresting Badie. And we're just all going "fuck you", MILLIONS of us, we're so done with them. You all would really die laughing hearing just regular people on the street saying these things and more and how they all hate the Terrorists. I think the US and MB were shocked, they didn't think we'd do what we did.

Kick their ass bro.... Plenty of true American patriots behind you. Fight your ass off for your freedom. Soon we will be too, again.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 45029369
Finland
08/20/2013 04:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yikes! Just heard on FOX that Saudi Arabia just offered Egypt a blank check if US pulls support.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 13133046

This gets more and more messy - and confusing. But I guess even the Saudis can act outside of their special relationship with the US, after all having the "Mubarak era" military apparatus in control of Egypt sends a strong message to those hoping for a "Saudi spring", and legitimates their use of military force against their own population.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 45268258
United States
08/20/2013 04:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
bsflag
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 35709165
United States
08/20/2013 04:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
Bring it Egypt!
 Quoting: littlemiracles

it is of no importance. nothing to see...move along folks.

Obama was sanctified and is absolved of all sins.

if Obama were to leave office, it would be because someone more able to usher in the nwo was ready to take his place.

GLP