Does Egypt have proof that could send Obama to prison? ? Second source now

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 45475622
United Kingdom
08/20/2013 05:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Does Egypt have proof that could send Obama to prison? ? Second source now
Why is this a surprise to anyone? Given the data aggregation on this website alone, one could write an algorithm that would relate Obama/Muslim Brotherhood together given the sheer amount of posts/information that support this case.

If it wasn't obvious that we've been usurped in 2008, and are being anally rhaped then I don't know what the hell else it will take to prove to the people that Obama is not who he seems to be.

Amongst the myriad of other inconsistencies about our current President, I can't grasp what else is needed for impeachment.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 45244879

Never forget that Obama is a puppet to the satanic banksters. This means they CREATED him the way he is for a reason.

Everything we now see unfolding is most likely part of the plan.

As well as an american people AND government domestic agencies armed to their teeth.

I can definetely see where this is going. Christians killing christians by the millions. With TPTB overlooking everything from a safe distance.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26491065

Putting players on pedestals, only to watch them fall...
livnlife2day

User ID: 45473851
United States
08/20/2013 05:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
So our tax dollars are possibly helping support the Muslim Brotherhood??? Do I have that correct???
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 45406372

Yes, AC, yes you do. But now that things are getting a bit too hot for BHO, he has threatened to withdraw any aid and cancelled the US military's playdate with the Egyptian military. Take that! And he admonished the Egyptian Army for its violence against the MB supporters and protesters. BHO is such a strong, and wonderful President--said no informed person ever!
All is Well....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 40923628
United Kingdom
08/20/2013 05:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
The MB supported the Nazis.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 7929103

I suspect that a lot of the factions within both sects of Muslims will support whoever they think can further their own aims.

Shortly before his untimely death, former British Foreign Secretary Robin Cook, told the House of Commons that “Al Qaeda” is not really a terrorist group but a database. Inferring, to me, that they were a group called upon as and when they were required to help implement policy from upon high.

Maybe the Muslim Brotherhood was promoted to be used as the political equivalent of “Al Qaeda” but the Brotherhood got too greedy too quickly and the Egyptians just puked at the potential reality.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7929103
United States
08/20/2013 05:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Even if Obama is helping and part of the MB it wont make a lick of difference. When will it sink in to your skulks than the President is just a face, a puppet. Its the owners and puppeteers who are to blame. Im not saying Obama is perfect but wake up. Elections are a joke. The owners know before we even vote whos going to be in power. You can get any person to be the President and the outcome will still be the same. Either the president does as they are told or JFK happens. Its sad because your forfathers built the country with sweat, blood and tears and the elites do as they please. Btw I know a lot of people dislike Obama but he seems like a good guy just in a crappy situation. Hes got a family, hes stressed and has elites on his back to do as they say. Its the elites that everyone should hate and blast on social media.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 45001959

You act like we're in an episode of Law and Order where Ice-T is interrogating a possible low-level perp who turns on his handlers. "Yo man, it wa'ent me. I just run for Big D. He says send drones, I send drones. Shit, I got family man."

If being President of the United States is so effing meaningless, we should all just shoot ourselves.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 45453472
Germany
08/20/2013 05:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
in all fairness christian churches are like doomsday cults and I doubt christ ever wanted a religion formed around him.

the human body was supposed to be the temple for the holy spirit, not actual buildings.
 Quoting: Johnbert.Lennonstein

All true (this applies to all religions), but this is absolutely no excuse for burning down churches or killing christians.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 45453472
Germany
08/20/2013 05:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
So the masonic brotherhood works with the muslim brotherhood.
Interesting
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 44831212

The Muslim Brotherhood has been a tentacle of the Judeo-Masonic Conspiracy since it was founded by the British in the 1920's.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22405502

The MB supported the Nazis.

Not only the MB.

Who founded the MB btw?
IB
User ID: 45461376
United States
08/20/2013 05:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Everything is a farse

Everything

yawn
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 45477483

And that's no BS
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26491065
Sweden
08/20/2013 05:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
Even if Obama is helping and part of the MB it wont make a lick of difference. When will it sink in to your skulks than the President is just a face, a puppet. Its the owners and puppeteers who are to blame. Im not saying Obama is perfect but wake up. Elections are a joke. The owners know before we even vote whos going to be in power. You can get any person to be the President and the outcome will still be the same. Either the president does as they are told or JFK happens. Its sad because your forfathers built the country with sweat, blood and tears and the elites do as they please. Btw I know a lot of people dislike Obama but he seems like a good guy just in a crappy situation. Hes got a family, hes stressed and has elites on his back to do as they say. Its the elites that everyone should hate and blast on social media.

I think Obama has been groomed by the satanists from early childhood. He has been chosen to play a role that he believes will lead to Enlightenment and a place next to Lucifer (or something like that). He knows this is his path. He is not a muslim, he laughs at the sheeple believing in what he considers to be distorted belief systems. He is the joker doing Satan's work on earth. Bi think he knows that he must sacrifice himself to reach this spiritual goal.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 45414340
Egypt
08/20/2013 05:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
So the masonic brotherhood works with the muslim brotherhood.
Interesting
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 44831212

The Muslim Brotherhood has been a tentacle of the Judeo-Masonic Conspiracy since it was founded by the British in the 1920's.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22405502

I think he was just being sarcastic and pointing that out...we know this here. Every taxi driver every vegetable vendor....children know it. :)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 45320688
United States
08/20/2013 05:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Maybe Egypt can take him down. America can't touch the Kenyan.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 43914043
Netherlands
08/20/2013 05:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
nail him, that guy from kenia
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 45475622
United Kingdom
08/20/2013 05:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
This is where it all began...This could be quite telling, and was possibly used to cover his future tracks.

Barack Obama was nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize because the committee believed he had already demonstrated a willingness to engage in diplomacy, and to reach out to the world community, rather than just using "tough talk"-- the committee believed President Bush had been far too bellicose in his rhetoric, and they saw in Barack Obama a new era in communication between countries. As the committee stated in
their press release, he was given the award for his "extraordinary efforts to strengthen international diplomacy and cooperation between peoples."

By October 2009, when the prize was awarded to him after less than nine months in office, few would argue that President Obama had qualified for the Nobel Peace Prize -- or any other -- even under such nebulous terms. Indeed, the announcement was something of a surprise in most circles, including the president's own. Obama himself is quoted as saying, "I do not view it as a recognition of my own accomplishments." It should be considered too that the final decision to award the prize to Obama had been reached weeks or months before the actual ceremony, raising even stronger questions as to why.

In the final tally, US President Barack Obama won the 2009 Nobel Peace Prize largely for offering the world hope, rather than for any practical achievements, and possibly as an encouragement for what he might accomplish after receiving the prize.

A plan gone wrong ?
Vore

User ID: 37207239
United States
08/20/2013 05:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Speaking yesterday on Bitna al-Kibir, a live TV show, Tahani al-Gebali, Vice President of the Supreme Constitutional Court in Egypt, said the time was nearing when all the conspiracies against Egypt would be exposed—conspiracies explaining why the Obama administration is so vehemently supportive of the Muslim Brotherhood, whose terrorism has, among other atrocities, caused the destruction of some 80 Christian churches in less than one week.

Al-Gebali referred to “documents and proofs” which Egypt’s intelligence agencies possess and how “the time for them to come out into the open has come.” In the course of her discussion on how these documents record massive financial exchanges between international bodies and the Muslim Brotherhood, she said: “Obama’s brother is one of the architects of investment for the international organization of the Muslim Brotherhood.”

Here the confused host stopped her, asking her to repeat what she just said, which she did, with complete confidence, adding “If the matter requires it, then we must inform our people”—apparently a reference to Obama’s support for the Brotherhood against the state of Egypt, which is causing the latter to call all bets off, that is, causing Egyptian officials to spill the beans as to the true nature of the relationship between the U.S., the Brotherhood, and Egypt.

She did not mention which of the U.S president’s brother’s she was referring to, but earlier it was revealed that Obama’s brother, Malik Obama, was running an African nonprofit closely linked to the Brotherhood as well as the genocidal terrorist of Sudan, Omar al-Bashir.
[link to dcclothesline.com]

Interesting enough that there are rumors that it seems Omar Al-Bashir was killed. But it wasn't confirmed...maybe he was disappeared because he is a witness?

What is going on here? Definitely something to keep an eye on....
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 45414340

Honestly, if such information exist's why hold it back? clearly egypts making some shady back door deals and is getting what's coming, or they would expose this shit in the first place. and do everyone a favor.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18569454
United States
08/20/2013 05:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Unfortunately, our "congress and all others" are too afraid to take this to task. They will be labeled racists( I'm so sick of the Racists crap) I hate this usurper, and it has nothing to do with the color of his skin, it's solely based on what he has done and is doing to our country!!!!
I really wish this guvment would get off their scared little asses and stand up for this country and do the RIGHT THING!!!
 Quoting: KenTx2011

It's not about his black half that I have any problem with. It's the white neo-Nazi fascist half I have a problem with.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 43994704

clappa
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18226170
United States
08/20/2013 05:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hopefully the announced exposure doesn't cause major war to hide the facts.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 45453472

Scary- that may be the actual agenda - someone pulling the strings to cause a big war.
Hard Eight

User ID: 35278639
United States
08/20/2013 05:27 PM
Report Abusive Post

What did Bush call it -- the soft bigotry of low expectations? You are so deluded. And Hitler was a good guy in a bad peer group. I'm speechless.

+1 America has NEVER had a POTUS so determined to divide the nations any and every way possible. His commie/Marxist redistribution schemes scare the crap out of everyone which is holding back what could have been a strong recovery.

Last Edited by Hard Eight on 08/20/2013 05:34 PM
Texas has yet to learn submission to any oppression, come from what source it may.
Sam Houston

"The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it."
Thomas Jefferson

If you don't read the newspaper   
you are uninformed, if you do   
read the newspaper you are   
misinformed. -- Mark Twain

Giving money and power to   
government is like giving whiskey   
and keys to teenage boys.   
-- P.J. O'Rourke, Civil Libertarian

Whatever!!!!!!!
User ID: 40152704
United States
08/20/2013 05:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
Do you really Believe the Rothchilds and the Bilderbergers will. Let Obama go down. No more than they let the previous puppet go down George W. Bush.

I mean really! Give me a break I'm tired reading all this Obama Bullshit Ok you don't like him we get it. But we also know he was voted in by the people. Even if they are blind.

Impeach OBAMA Why cause a small minority doesn't like him.

just give it time there's another vote coming up.

exercise your worthless voting power see if it really makes a difference.

when you gonna wake up. You really don't have a voice.
pinkshirtguy

User ID: 41953934
United States
08/20/2013 05:28 PM

Report Abusive Post
goon
poyl
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 40601888
United States
08/20/2013 05:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
Oh please,please,please let this be true!!!!!!!!!bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 41430244
United States
08/20/2013 05:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
The Swedish fellow is right. This is a well planned strategy to ignite a civil war here in the US, which will turn into a hell hole. The amount of anger that I witness in this country and now is evident in many other countrys (Egypt) is astonishing.
Economic collaspe, racial/political division, geological changes, etc. all coming to a head.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 45376248
United States
08/20/2013 05:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
Sure they do....they got their source info from Glen Beck and Donald Trump.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 40325970
United States
08/20/2013 05:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Proof of his being a clone, an android, or otherwise differently human would be crazy wild. Though not enough to land is bitch ass in prison... hopefully we can root all of this crap out asap.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 45461600
United States
08/20/2013 05:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
@L0gg0l: Egypt has 'smoking gun' on Obama-ties to Muslim Brotherhood, official says [link to t.co]
Anonymous Coward
Sweden
08/20/2013 05:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
The Swedish fellow is right. This is a well planned strategy to ignite a civil war here in the US, which will turn into a hell hole. The amount of anger that I witness in this country and now is evident in many other countrys (Egypt) is astonishing.
Economic collaspe, racial/political division, geological changes, etc. all coming to a head.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 41430244

Thank you. There is no meaning to try to figure these things out. It is a waste of time and energy. Probably also exactly what they want us to do.

We can only do one thing and that is to love and forgive eachother and pray. There is a meaning to everything, even the things we consider evil.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26468070
United States
08/20/2013 05:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
God, I hope so.
But if so, they better get some retired Seals or Rangers to guard whoever may have it until they can get it over here to Fox News for publication.
alter-ego

User ID: 42096144
United States
Report Abusive Post
in all fairness christian churches are like doomsday cults and I doubt christ ever wanted a religion formed around him.

the human body was supposed to be the temple for the holy spirit, not actual buildings.
 Quoting: Johnbert.Lennonstein

careful speaking logically on here, the christ tards will make your bar go red

though the churches shouldn't have been burned

Last Edited by Save The Sears Tower on 08/20/2013 06:03 PM
Anonymous Coward
Sweden
Report Abusive Post
@L0gg0l: Egypt has 'smoking gun' on Obama-ties to Muslim Brotherhood, official says [link to t.co]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 45461600

When you see this on Jihad Watch, then all alarm bells should be ringing. If nothing more comes out of this than Obama being a muslim, then we know for sure it is part of the satanic zionist cabal.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 34176550
United States
08/20/2013 05:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
5 *'s and a bump

here's to hoping this one is deep enough to stick on President Slick
 Quoting: WatcherJ

I sincerely doubt it.

Don't watch the right hand, but look and see what the left is doing while we wait to see how the trick is played (new scandal).
shadasonic

User ID: 41520215
United States
08/20/2013 05:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Bump this until hes gone!
“One of the saddest lessons of history is this: If we’ve been bamboozled long enough, we tend to reject any evidence of the bamboozle. We’re no longer interested in finding out the truth. The bamboozle has captured us. It’s simply too painful to acknowledge, even to ourselves, that we’ve been taken. Once you give a charlatan power over you, you almost never get it back.” – Carl Sagan
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 736685
United States
08/20/2013 05:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
Interesting reading here if you haven't seen it before now.....I know I certainly hadn't

[link to shoebat.com]

GLP