Anonymous Coward
User ID: 45236178
United States
08/20/2013 06:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Does Egypt have proof that could send Obama to prison? ? Second source now
Shit or get off the pot already.
If they have it....then spill it. Either nothing will come of this or the big news will be released after Barry leaves office. I'm really fed up with idiots who claim to have the goods and advertise they've got it, but never produce.
SteamrolledGobias

User ID: 15716609
United States
08/20/2013 06:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
Shit or get off the pot already.
If they have it....then spill it. Either nothing will come of this or the big news will be released after Barry leaves office. I'm really fed up with idiots who claim to have the goods and advertise they've got it, but never produce.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 45236178

to be fair a lot has come out about his fraudulent birth certificate number(Nordyke Twins) along with his fraudulent SSN.

police just don't seem to wanna do their jobs and indict/arrest the criminals.

Last Edited by SteamrolledGobias on 08/20/2013 06:41 PM
shadasonic

User ID: 41520215
United States
08/20/2013 06:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
I believe if all of this comes out in the open and is proven true, nothing will be done by anyone. Most of the entire govt. one way or another is in bed together. We can hope and pray things will come to light an justice will be served, but who will it be served by?
“One of the saddest lessons of history is this: If we’ve been bamboozled long enough, we tend to reject any evidence of the bamboozle. We’re no longer interested in finding out the truth. The bamboozle has captured us. It’s simply too painful to acknowledge, even to ourselves, that we’ve been taken. Once you give a charlatan power over you, you almost never get it back.” – Carl Sagan
Creepy-Ass Cracker

User ID: 45482920
United States
08/20/2013 06:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
Bring it Egypt!
 Quoting: littlemiracles

Ok lets count - first we get information that Morsi had something to do with Benghazi - then we get the information of Khairat El-Shater's (MB leader in prison now) son in Gaza claiming they have documents that could put Obama in prison.

Now we get this judge saying something about the documents they supposedly have which links Obama's brother be the one who is the "architect of financing the Brotherhood"....hmmmmm.........

I so hope they're not blowing smoke, it would explain so much though. Especially how they're attacking us to free Morsi and today they criticised us for arresting Badie. And we're just all going "fuck you", MILLIONS of us, we're so done with them. You all would really die laughing hearing just regular people on the street saying these things and more and how they all hate the Terrorists. I think the US and MB were shocked, they didn't think we'd do what we did.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 45414340

clappa
There's a man in a white house with blood on his mouth!
If there's Knaves in the North, there are braves in the South.
We are three thousand horses, and not one afraid;
We are three thousand sabres and not a dull blade.

:78g:
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/20/2013 06:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
I believe if all of this comes out in the open and is proven true, nothing will be done by anyone. Most of the entire govt. one way or another is in bed together. We can hope and pray things will come to light an justice will be served, but who will it be served by?
 Quoting: shadasonic

Sadly you have a very valid point.
Entering into public service has become a vehicle for power and wealth with a total disregard for the actual intended purpose without exception.
TheOriginalMind

User ID: 41730741
United States
08/20/2013 06:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Speaking yesterday on Bitna al-Kibir, a live TV show, Tahani al-Gebali, Vice President of the Supreme Constitutional Court in Egypt, said the time was nearing when all the conspiracies against Egypt would be exposed—conspiracies explaining why the Obama administration is so vehemently supportive of the Muslim Brotherhood, whose terrorism has, among other atrocities, caused the destruction of some 80 Christian churches in less than one week.

Al-Gebali referred to “documents and proofs” which Egypt’s intelligence agencies possess and how “the time for them to come out into the open has come.” In the course of her discussion on how these documents record massive financial exchanges between international bodies and the Muslim Brotherhood, she said: “Obama’s brother is one of the architects of investment for the international organization of the Muslim Brotherhood.”

Here the confused host stopped her, asking her to repeat what she just said, which she did, with complete confidence, adding “If the matter requires it, then we must inform our people”—apparently a reference to Obama’s support for the Brotherhood against the state of Egypt, which is causing the latter to call all bets off, that is, causing Egyptian officials to spill the beans as to the true nature of the relationship between the U.S., the Brotherhood, and Egypt.

She did not mention which of the U.S president’s brother’s she was referring to, but earlier it was revealed that Obama’s brother, Malik Obama, was running an African nonprofit closely linked to the Brotherhood as well as the genocidal terrorist of Sudan, Omar al-Bashir.
[link to dcclothesline.com]

Interesting enough that there are rumors that it seems Omar Al-Bashir was killed. But it wasn't confirmed...maybe he was disappeared because he is a witness?

What is going on here? Definitely something to keep an eye on....

Holy fuck.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 35402302
New Zealand
08/20/2013 06:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Speaking yesterday on Bitna al-Kibir, a live TV show, Tahani al-Gebali, Vice President of the Supreme Constitutional Court in Egypt, said the time was nearing when all the conspiracies against Egypt would be exposed—conspiracies explaining why the Obama administration is so vehemently supportive of the Muslim Brotherhood, whose terrorism has, among other atrocities, caused the destruction of some 80 Christian churches in less than one week.

Al-Gebali referred to “documents and proofs” which Egypt’s intelligence agencies possess and how “the time for them to come out into the open has come.” In the course of her discussion on how these documents record massive financial exchanges between international bodies and the Muslim Brotherhood, she said: “Obama’s brother is one of the architects of investment for the international organization of the Muslim Brotherhood.”

Here the confused host stopped her, asking her to repeat what she just said, which she did, with complete confidence, adding “If the matter requires it, then we must inform our people”—apparently a reference to Obama’s support for the Brotherhood against the state of Egypt, which is causing the latter to call all bets off, that is, causing Egyptian officials to spill the beans as to the true nature of the relationship between the U.S., the Brotherhood, and Egypt.

She did not mention which of the U.S president’s brother’s she was referring to, but earlier it was revealed that Obama’s brother, Malik Obama, was running an African nonprofit closely linked to the Brotherhood as well as the genocidal terrorist of Sudan, Omar al-Bashir.
[link to dcclothesline.com]

Interesting enough that there are rumors that it seems Omar Al-Bashir was killed. But it wasn't confirmed...maybe he was disappeared because he is a witness?

What is going on here? Definitely something to keep an eye on....

What a shit world! Just today Erdogan blamed Israel for removing Morsi to benefit.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26468070
United States
08/20/2013 06:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
This is exactly why the Founding Fathers made it mandatory for a President to be a Natural born Citizen, where you would have a deep rooted love for country and countrymen.

IMHO, we now have a foreign impostor as a sitting President, who, by just about every action he takes, is destructive to country and countrymen. Why, because he has no deep rooted love for either and will follow or help whatever is against us.
There, I said it.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 45414340
Egypt
08/20/2013 06:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
...I am not the translator - first of all. Second I haven't known her from before, and now I know why. She was dismissed under MB/Morsi, as one of the first judges they kicked out, of course because she is a woman and because she was always outspoken. I was never paying too much attention except to the Prosecutor General that's why I didn't know who she was.

Did she actually say “Obama’s brother is one of the architects of investment for the international organization of the Muslim Brotherhood.” in the video, as mentioned in the first post?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 40923628

Wow, this thread has become busy. And I was busy too with some things, and I finally watched the whole video and here is my translation in my own words.

She said that it's time that we reveal the information we have about the financing of the Muslim Brotherhood by Germany, England, France and America. The people should know...and she said that it's Obama's stepbrother who is the engineer of the financing for Muslim Brotherhood global. And that these countries are financing them to rule in the countries in this Region.

At the end the anchor said so if this comes out, it could be they remove Obama.

I think if all this does get published, and there is proof, it will be much larger. And I believe Obama is just a scapegoat, we know who is behind the creation of MB and most terror groups, who fund and who arms them....there would be MANY heads rolling, and not just Politicians, probably also Banks and who knows where else it will go.

I'm actually starting to get a bit nervous about all this, those will be ugly times. As somebody else here said, that could get very ugly, when people are feeling they are about to get exposed, kind of what they did to us here (or tried), then we will suffer. We are still not out of danger - we arrested many foreigners already from Afghanistan, Pakistan, Syria, Turkey, Canada, Ireland, Palestine. Those I know for sure. And I'm still worried about the prison breaks in Iraq and Libya. I wish if they had something they would hurry up and blow the lid off this thing so we stop the money etc...

Also last night on tv was a report (and I don't have a link), that they found a car with Syrians in Alexandria, they had huge amount of Dollars and Euros and a list with names to which the money is supposed to go. A while after that they found another car with guys with an even LARGER amount, they said it was HUGE but they didn't say the exact amount and not if the other car was also Syrians.

Keep your eye on this guys and pray for us.
TheOriginalMind

United States
08/20/2013 06:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
The timing of this announcement is careful. Isn't there a vote for the new Egyptian Constitution on Wednesday?
Dr. Remulak

User ID: 28453745
United States
08/20/2013 07:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
It must be coming from the Egyptian version of Glenn Beck. All we've heard for the past two weeks is that they will soon release damaging news that will bring down Obama, but we can't release it yet. Well just do it then and quit just saying you will.
hannah50

User ID: 44814635
United States
08/20/2013 07:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
Sheesh, anyone remember the good old days with Carter? The biggest scandal about his brother Billy, was that he made beer and got drunk.

And the times, they are a change..in' drinks
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Egypt
08/20/2013 07:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
@L0gg0l: Egypt has 'smoking gun' on Obama-ties to Muslim Brotherhood, official says [link to t.co]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 45461600

When you see this on Jihad Watch, then all alarm bells should be ringing. If nothing more comes out of this than Obama being a muslim, then we know for sure it is part of the satanic zionist cabal.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26491065

Ok people this story has legs.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 45461600

Can you please explain to me what you mean with this?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 44831212
United States
08/20/2013 07:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
got movement can get up and run
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Egypt
08/20/2013 07:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
What's the easiest way to start a civil war? Quick and efficient removal from executive office......I'm not for this outcome ....more like concerned about it.........
 Quoting: Reader.

Well this is what they tried to do with us - western media says we have a civil war and military coup. No mention that it was people, over 22 Million signatures on a Petition to get him out of office, then 30 Million nationwide against him on the streets. he only was voted in with about 13 Million (and there was a lot of fraud and poor people bribed with food).

All the while our soldiers in Sinai get killed, rockets are being shot all over, including over to Israel except that we foiled most of the attacks. So many violations they did, torturing, killing, even in time of Morsi in office, there was no protests allowed or blocking of traffic, but they were allowed to do after July 3rd, and the west started to lecture us to allow "peaceful assembly", except that when Al Qaeda flags are being raised in their camps, people are armed to their teeth, hiding behind women&children and burning churches, its not peaceful. I would have to write a book to say it all.

And til now CNN can't say anything else except cry about their detained brothers, ignoring the 25 police executed in Sinai yesterday, but making up stories about 36 prisoners of MB dying, no mention an armed group ambushed them and wanted to release them.

France, England and Germany are the same - ignoring we have President, a Cabinet, and we just finished the Amendments of the Constitution. Its under review of the President now and after that there will be a civilian committee review and then a Referendum, then Parliament Elections and then President. And they keep sending their clowns to press the "Army" to hold quickly elections and "return to democracy". Hello????? Army isn't even in charge, just because we gave Sisi the mandate to go after Terrorists in Sinai and to protect us from violence and our National Security.

They are I have a feeling, still trying - we defused a few bombs too already. Stinks of CIA and other intelligence agencies. We are not out of danger yet.
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/20/2013 07:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
The timing of this announcement is careful. Isn't there a vote for the new Egyptian Constitution on Wednesday?
 Quoting: TheOriginalMind

Well, there you have it....
I'll check back in after wednesday. We can't expect the vote to be made with any released information confirming that their country is being manipulated like a puppet by Barry and freinds. I'm sure they have the same voting machines Barry got "selected" on.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Egypt
08/20/2013 07:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
Even the Muslim Brotherhood is too chicken-pig-shit to bring on any information about Obama. If they are going to do it they would have done it by now.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1361430

Knowing how they 'think', those donkeys, they are still numb and shocked from what happened. They thought with all these powers behind them, US, UK, France and Germany, they can't be touched and that they will be restored to power. Weeks ago the wife of Morsi was on stage in Rabaa and said he's coming back soon for sure. As IF they knew something we didn't.
chuckle

So the son of Shater is threatening, and then there's other stuff obviously - I just hope whoever has it won't have a heart attack or get hit by a train.

So what me and friends just discussed is, that we think that once they realize its over, and they're going down, back into the dungeons or even worse getting executed for Treason, they WILL take everyone down with them because they are all about revenge. We're just sitting and waiting, and I say again, we are not out of danger, who knows what else they might do to us. I've said since July 3rd we're being punished for what we have done, because we reject their "democracy".

Now with Badie arrested...today mixed info they selected a interim Guide, and later FJP (MB Political Party), denied it. There's loads of confusion now. Pray or send positive energy or whatever you do to all of us here. Anything can happen now.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 40923628
United Kingdom
08/20/2013 07:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
...I am not the translator - first of all. Second I haven't known her from before, and now I know why. She was dismissed under MB/Morsi, as one of the first judges they kicked out, of course because she is a woman and because she was always outspoken. I was never paying too much attention except to the Prosecutor General that's why I didn't know who she was.

Did she actually say “Obama’s brother is one of the architects of investment for the international organization of the Muslim Brotherhood.” in the video, as mentioned in the first post?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 40923628
...She said that it's time that we reveal the information we have about the financing of the Muslim Brotherhood by Germany, England, France and America. The people should know...and she said that it's Obama's stepbrother who is the engineer of the financing for Muslim Brotherhood global. And that these countries are financing them to rule in the countries in this Region.

Thank you for that. I did use a translator on the YT site, on the originally pointed to video, to 'sort-of' confirm the words that you mention from the comments, but like to hear other interpretations too.

The lady in the video seems to know her shit!
Hopefully that's good for her and good for your Country. If you succeed in finding democracy, please pass the recipe onto all of us in the West.
rezony
User ID: 28400013
Croatia
08/20/2013 07:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
Americans like all supportive but when it comes to choosing president they always choos the same basterd. There are so many people, u can put your own government. The world starts and ends with USA. If there is WW III and i hope there isn't gonna be. But i heard they want to nuke Iran. Just to have excuse to attack. It will be the beginning of NWO.
Collapse of economy is just an excuse, deciever. real enemies are ourselves to ourselves. Rotschilds, Rockefeller, Kissingers and all other. Why don't Americans do something?
rezony
Croatia
08/20/2013 07:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
but if i lived in america, i wouldn't care either. we are a big continent, isolated from third world parties, why would we ccare? why politicans care
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Egypt
08/20/2013 07:32 PM
Report Abusive Post

No the President Adly Mansour is reviewing the changed Amendments, then it goes to a civilian committee and then we hold a Referendum. And btw....this is not news to us. It's just that its coming on local tv from a Judge. Word on street is more crazy and other things, but there is so many rumors here I don't want to help spread any. I try to tell you guys only what I can back up from other sources. If I told you all the rumors you'd have a stroke and it would just be distraction.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Egypt
08/20/2013 07:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
got movement can get up and run
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 44831212

can you say that in english please?
duFontaine.

User ID: 29412599
United States
08/20/2013 07:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
OboChange
"Accept now that all you have seen from the day of your birth on the surface of the earth, to the present, are wonderful only because the finite mind of man is confused with fragments of evidence, that, from whatever direction we meet them, spring from an unreachable infinity."

"There was a man who could create what could not be imagined. A temple so great you questioned if it was built with human hands. A man who built an idea into the greatest force the world has ever known. A world built from a single word. I care not for the folly of man but for the end of human contention."
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Egypt
08/20/2013 07:37 PM
Report Abusive Post

Well, there you have it....
I'll check back in after wednesday. We can't expect the vote to be made with any released information confirming that their country is being manipulated like a puppet by Barry and freinds. I'm sure they have the same voting machines Barry got "selected" on.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 45236178

No vote tomorrow/today. look at my reply to the above comment.

And besides...we already know all this. You can fool some people sometimes, but you can't fool all the people all the time. Right?
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/20/2013 07:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
but if i lived in america, i wouldn't care either. we are a big continent, isolated from third world parties, why would we ccare? why politicans care
 Quoting: rezony 28400013

Our politicians must care plenty.....
We have to work to support whoever they give our tax money to with reckless abandon. There are less dollars here than there are abroad.
rezony
Croatia
08/20/2013 07:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ofcourse obama supports muslim brootherhood because they are homies, they sell guns to them..USA sends them, hey work with CIA ocassionally. these are my guesses, but kissinger admits that he now works for OBAMA, he worked for Nixon when it was war in Vietnam. Obama is supportive of his foreign policy
TheOriginalMind

United States
08/20/2013 07:39 PM
Report Abusive Post

No the President Adly Mansour is reviewing the changed Amendments, then it goes to a civilian committee and then we hold a Referendum. And btw....this is not news to us. It's just that its coming on local tv from a Judge. Word on street is more crazy and other things, but there is so many rumors here I don't want to help spread any. I try to tell you guys only what I can back up from other sources. If I told you all the rumors you'd have a stroke and it would just be distraction.

Thanks for the information. Stay safe.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 44971872
United States
Report Abusive Post
in all fairness christian churches are like doomsday cults and I doubt christ ever wanted a religion formed around him.

the human body was supposed to be the temple for the holy spirit, not actual buildings.
 Quoting: Johnbert.Lennonstein

YOUR A FART A TART
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 44971872
United States
Report Abusive Post
in all fairness christian churches are like doomsday cults and I doubt christ ever wanted a religion formed around him.

the human body was supposed to be the temple for the holy spirit, not actual buildings.
 Quoting: Johnbert.Lennonstein

YOUR A FART A TART
hannah50

User ID: 44814635
United States
Report Abusive Post
This post just totally sobered me right up...and I apologize for my 'humor' post earlier. We are truly being told nothing here compared to what you've just shared. Thank you.

Well this is what they tried to do with us - western media says we have a civil war and military coup. No mention that it was people, over 22 Million signatures on a Petition to get him out of office, then 30 Million nationwide against him on the streets. he only was voted in with about 13 Million (and there was a lot of fraud and poor people bribed with food).

All the while our soldiers in Sinai get killed, rockets are being shot all over, including over to Israel except that we foiled most of the attacks. So many violations they did, torturing, killing, even in time of Morsi in office, there was no protests allowed or blocking of traffic, but they were allowed to do after July 3rd, and the west started to lecture us to allow "peaceful assembly", except that when Al Qaeda flags are being raised in their camps, people are armed to their teeth, hiding behind women&children and burning churches, its not peaceful. I would have to write a book to say it all.

And til now CNN can't say anything else except cry about their detained brothers, ignoring the 25 police executed in Sinai yesterday, but making up stories about 36 prisoners of MB dying, no mention an armed group ambushed them and wanted to release them.

France, England and Germany are the same - ignoring we have President, a Cabinet, and we just finished the Amendments of the Constitution. Its under review of the President now and after that there will be a civilian committee review and then a Referendum, then Parliament Elections and then President. And they keep sending their clowns to press the "Army" to hold quickly elections and "return to democracy". Hello????? Army isn't even in charge, just because we gave Sisi the mandate to go after Terrorists in Sinai and to protect us from violence and our National Security.

They are I have a feeling, still trying - we defused a few bombs too already. Stinks of CIA and other intelligence agencies. We are not out of danger yet.

GLP