Does Egypt have proof that could send Obama to prison? ? Second source now

Gypsy Priest

User ID: 37401502
United States
08/20/2013 07:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Does Egypt have proof that could send Obama to prison? ? Second source now
The timing of this announcement is careful. Isn't there a vote for the new Egyptian Constitution on Wednesday?
 Quoting: TheOriginalMind

Well, there you have it....
I'll check back in after wednesday. We can't expect the vote to be made with any released information confirming that their country is being manipulated like a puppet by Barry and freinds. I'm sure they have the same voting machines Barry got "selected" on.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 45236178

No vote tomorrow/today. look at my reply to the above comment.

And besides...we already know all this. You can fool some people sometimes, but you can't fool all the people all the time. Right?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 45414340

Tell that to a liberal.
********Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please*******
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 42056496
United States
08/20/2013 07:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
The timing of this announcement is careful. Isn't there a vote for the new Egyptian Constitution on Wednesday?
 Quoting: TheOriginalMind

No the President Adly Mansour is reviewing the changed Amendments, then it goes to a civilian committee and then we hold a Referendum. And btw....this is not news to us. It's just that its coming on local tv from a Judge. Word on street is more crazy and other things, but there is so many rumors here I don't want to help spread any. I try to tell you guys only what I can back up from other sources. If I told you all the rumors you'd have a stroke and it would just be distraction.

Come on this is glp tell us we can handle it. Just say it is rumors
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 34941837
Canada
08/20/2013 07:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
I don't see Obama's connection to the Muslim Brotherhood to be reflective of a secret personal desire for fundamentalist Islamic governments to seed and spread.

Rather, the spread of hard-line Islamic fundamentalism is a strategic goal for the burgeoning surveillance state, the military industrial complex, and bankers.

The flow of money and power into the hands of the few is dependent upon conflict. They need conflict in regions of the world to assert and justify the current authoritarian path of western democracies.

Simply, a strong and supported Muslim Brotherhood to combat Egyptian democracy idealists will cause conflict, unrest, civil war and a renewed threat of terrorism in the region.

This spells MONEY and power for so many vested interests.

Malik Obama may be connected to the Muslim Brotherhood. If that can be confirmed with evidence, it doesn't really mean much, on it's own.

But when you realize that Malik Obama has a close working relationship with persons tied to US intelligence agencies, the state department, USAID, the United Nations, and the US Department of Defense, you see how he may be a very very valuable asset should he have influence with the Brotherhood.

If these agencies, and their corporate friends, want unrest - Malik can broker it.

For your reference, here is a backgrounder on a former spook who now "runs" the US branch of Malik's charity, the "Barack H Obama Foundation", Alton Ray Baysden:

[link to altonbaysden.net]
shadasonic

User ID: 41520215
United States
08/20/2013 07:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
...I am not the translator - first of all. Second I haven't known her from before, and now I know why. She was dismissed under MB/Morsi, as one of the first judges they kicked out, of course because she is a woman and because she was always outspoken. I was never paying too much attention except to the Prosecutor General that's why I didn't know who she was.

Did she actually say “Obama’s brother is one of the architects of investment for the international organization of the Muslim Brotherhood.” in the video, as mentioned in the first post?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 40923628

Wow, this thread has become busy. And I was busy too with some things, and I finally watched the whole video and here is my translation in my own words.

She said that it's time that we reveal the information we have about the financing of the Muslim Brotherhood by Germany, England, France and America. The people should know...and she said that it's Obama's stepbrother who is the engineer of the financing for Muslim Brotherhood global. And that these countries are financing them to rule in the countries in this Region.

At the end the anchor said so if this comes out, it could be they remove Obama.

I think if all this does get published, and there is proof, it will be much larger. And I believe Obama is just a scapegoat, we know who is behind the creation of MB and most terror groups, who fund and who arms them....there would be MANY heads rolling, and not just Politicians, probably also Banks and who knows where else it will go.

I'm actually starting to get a bit nervous about all this, those will be ugly times. As somebody else here said, that could get very ugly, when people are feeling they are about to get exposed, kind of what they did to us here (or tried), then we will suffer. We are still not out of danger - we arrested many foreigners already from Afghanistan, Pakistan, Syria, Turkey, Canada, Ireland, Palestine. Those I know for sure. And I'm still worried about the prison breaks in Iraq and Libya. I wish if they had something they would hurry up and blow the lid off this thing so we stop the money etc...

Also last night on tv was a report (and I don't have a link), that they found a car with Syrians in Alexandria, they had huge amount of Dollars and Euros and a list with names to which the money is supposed to go. A while after that they found another car with guys with an even LARGER amount, they said it was HUGE but they didn't say the exact amount and not if the other car was also Syrians.

Keep your eye on this guys and pray for us.

Will do!

applause2
“One of the saddest lessons of history is this: If we’ve been bamboozled long enough, we tend to reject any evidence of the bamboozle. We’re no longer interested in finding out the truth. The bamboozle has captured us. It’s simply too painful to acknowledge, even to ourselves, that we’ve been taken. Once you give a charlatan power over you, you almost never get it back.” – Carl Sagan
webbyBird

User ID: 21514737
United States
08/20/2013 07:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
anyone else think that even if there was 100% proof out there that it doesnt mean shit? there is absolute proof that there was at least foul play in the following and no revolt.

bosting bombing
sandy hook
twa 800
9/11
benghazi

so why would this make anything happen? who polices the police? i think nobody...
United States
08/20/2013 07:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ofcourse obama supports muslim brootherhood because they are homies, they sell guns to them..USA sends them, hey work with CIA ocassionally. these are my guesses, but kissinger admits that he now works for OBAMA, he worked for Nixon when it was war in Vietnam. Obama is supportive of his foreign policy
 Quoting: rezony 28400013

Barry HAS to be supportive of Kissinger.
Kissinger is the messenger/co-ordinator for the elite. If his ass is officially in the game, then the shit's getting real.
RAG
User ID: 18534588
United States
08/20/2013 07:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump mega pin please
rezony
User ID: 28400013
Croatia
08/20/2013 07:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
If the revolutionaries win they will most likely want to implement the oil prices in gold. that would piss USA off and would trigger potentially a disasterous ww III. with usa and EU on one said, but Russians will oppose them. Russian will take half of europe (serbia, bosnia), americans other half. That will be the history repeating all over again.
IF revolutionaries win they will probably nuke iran for no reason because they are out of options.
I'm glad egyptians are against muslim brootherhood, but am also in negelect. usa is supportive for their own payed delegations, but not for the justice or truth
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 40923628
United Kingdom
08/20/2013 07:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump mega pin please
 Quoting: RAG 18534588

I suspect we need a new SupremoPIN for this one, until we get to the bottom of it!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 42765307
United States
08/20/2013 07:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
Bring it Egypt!
 Quoting: littlemiracles

Ok lets count - first we get information that Morsi had something to do with Benghazi - then we get the information of Khairat El-Shater's (MB leader in prison now) son in Gaza claiming they have documents that could put Obama in prison.

Now we get this judge saying something about the documents they supposedly have which links Obama's brother be the one who is the "architect of financing the Brotherhood"....hmmmmm.........

I so hope they're not blowing smoke, it would explain so much though. Especially how they're attacking us to free Morsi and today they criticised us for arresting Badie. And we're just all going "fuck you", MILLIONS of us, we're so done with them. You all would really die laughing hearing just regular people on the street saying these things and more and how they all hate the Terrorists. I think the US and MB were shocked, they didn't think we'd do what we did.

I back the Egyptian people, not some neo-nazi Islamo fascist organization like the MB. Bring the evidence forward.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 956678
United States
08/20/2013 07:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
Unfortunately, our "congress and all others" are too afraid to take this to task. They will be labeled racists( I'm so sick of the Racists crap) I hate this usurper, and it has nothing to do with the color of his skin, it's solely based on what he has done and is doing to our country!!!!
I really wish this guvment would get off their scared little asses and stand up for this country and do the RIGHT THING!!!
 Quoting: KenTx2011

they aren't afraid. they are complicit
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 45469227

They aren't complicit. They are in it with him....
Snake Feldman

User ID: 20067928
United States
08/20/2013 07:59 PM

Report Abusive Post
Amazing! This is very critical and damning evidence against the OB administration! This has to get out to the right people!
When the world is at an apocalyptic stand still... call on me!

~Nightwing
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 41329482
United States
08/20/2013 08:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
Americans like all supportive but when it comes to choosing president they always choos the same basterd. There are so many people, u can put your own government. The world starts and ends with USA. If there is WW III and i hope there isn't gonna be. But i heard they want to nuke Iran. Just to have excuse to attack. It will be the beginning of NWO.
Collapse of economy is just an excuse, deciever. real enemies are ourselves to ourselves. Rotschilds, Rockefeller, Kissingers and all other. Why don't Americans do something?
 Quoting: rezony 28400013

There is no choice here. Its a completely rigged game, you lose every time. People here just haven't hit bottom standards of living which would (hopefully) motivate them to take anti corruption action on mass scale.

USA is not run by its people, its run by banks, defense contractors, and a handful of billionaires. Very few in USA are independent thinkers and don't rely on gov for most of their needs/grid.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 45236178
United States
08/20/2013 08:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Amazing! This is very critical and damning evidence against the OB administration! This has to get out to the right people!
 Quoting: Snake Feldman

Your bound to see it on the BBC before this is even considered by any US media. I hope by "right people" you don't mean anyone in government.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 45382518
United States
08/20/2013 08:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
Speaking yesterday on Bitna al-Kibir, a live TV show, Tahani al-Gebali, Vice President of the Supreme Constitutional Court in Egypt, said the time was nearing when all the conspiracies against Egypt would be exposed—conspiracies explaining why the Obama administration is so vehemently supportive of the Muslim Brotherhood, whose terrorism has, among other atrocities, caused the destruction of some 80 Christian churches in less than one week.

Al-Gebali referred to “documents and proofs” which Egypt’s intelligence agencies possess and how “the time for them to come out into the open has come.” In the course of her discussion on how these documents record massive financial exchanges between international bodies and the Muslim Brotherhood, she said: “Obama’s brother is one of the architects of investment for the international organization of the Muslim Brotherhood.”

Here the confused host stopped her, asking her to repeat what she just said, which she did, with complete confidence, adding “If the matter requires it, then we must inform our people”—apparently a reference to Obama’s support for the Brotherhood against the state of Egypt, which is causing the latter to call all bets off, that is, causing Egyptian officials to spill the beans as to the true nature of the relationship between the U.S., the Brotherhood, and Egypt.

She did not mention which of the U.S president’s brother’s she was referring to, but earlier it was revealed that Obama’s brother, Malik Obama, was running an African nonprofit closely linked to the Brotherhood as well as the genocidal terrorist of Sudan, Omar al-Bashir.
[link to dcclothesline.com]

Interesting enough that there are rumors that it seems Omar Al-Bashir was killed. But it wasn't confirmed...maybe he was disappeared because he is a witness?

What is going on here? Definitely something to keep an eye on....

You know what the bigger question is??

Will our media cover this like a starving dog with a bone?

I say no. So Obama slides again.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 45414340
Egypt
08/20/2013 08:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
WOW guys thanks, many shared more information I am still reading some, but from one link I went to do research on the suspect of Benghazi - and it keeps saying on several sources that Al-Aziz's passport was found in El-Shaters appartment. I also want to mention that we arrested the other 2 guys mentioned, Beltagy and Safwat, both MB leaders. Yesterday Badie....and we got the brother of Ayman AL-Zawahiri too in Giza a couple days ago.

You see why your media is not telling you these things and instead keep repeating like a broken record that "Egypt must stop detention on political grounds" and "Egypt's Army is doing a crackdown".

Well excuse us for rounding up Terrorists. I'm sorry but US, UK, France and Germany, aren't your troops all over our continent in Africa and ME since what, 12 years now and you can't kill anyone except mostly women&children and some towelheads riding on a donkey? How long did it take you to get OBL or Tim Osman? Osman, Osama, Obama....is this all a joke?

The more I read the more it makes sense what CNN and other news are trying to tell you guys.

Here's the link for what I read:
[link to www.wnd.com]

Oh and its Al-Shater's son who said first his father has "goods on Obama"...so.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Egypt
08/20/2013 08:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Snake Feldman

Your bound to see it on the BBC before this is even considered by any US media. I hope by "right people" you don't mean anyone in government.

chuckle

By the way judge in the video was bascially speaking to the people, not here or America, but everywhere that they should be informed.

I wonder what will happen when they let their rabid dogs loose somewhere else. I also want to say something me and other observed. Whenever a mob comes, rape mob or those hardline supporters, they all have no expression on their faces. I am not joking, they look like Zombies, a friend of mine used that word, and they also all move strange, all together. Like if they are after someone, and they get safed, like run into a coffee shop, they will stand there staring, for like several minutes, and I talk of like 20-50 men, and suddenly out of nowhere they all turn around and go away. We are wondering about this, as IF someone is telling them what to do.

Quadafi said "they are putting drugs in the nescafe of the youth" - I thought he was crazy. Not anymore....they are using some kind of drug or pills on them. And I don't mean like drugs in sense of hashish. Many have seen this and we suspect this.

Maybe the people on GLP who keep talking about the Zombie Apocalypse aren't crazy after that, maybe THOSE are the Zombies they are sending after us.

tomato You guys think that's possible? I mean to do this with a whole crowd like that? Oh and also in Syria a Documentary they said too they are so on drugs they keep running even when shot. And that's how they are able to do these crazy disgusting things, because they don't have any emotions or don't remember anything after.
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
08/20/2013 08:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
He backed the horse.
The horse won :)
That horse then failed a simple drug-test, and was disqualified :(

Explain that to the wife...it wasn't my fault, I was told that it was a sure thing ;)
vladzo

User ID: 284061
United States
Report Abusive Post
hey everyone ::::

has anyone here heard of "destabilization".

it is the process by which a national state may become so disorganized that it nolonger exists.

it is also a method of eliminating a national state from any form of negative activity. (negative is an opinionated word certainly, but it may be used)

has anyone here ever heard of "destabilization".

vlad
vlad
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Egypt
Report Abusive Post
So that's one of the rumors that people speak of here, that they drug them and they are then as they call it "possessed" of course me and friends think of MK Ultra or some mindcontrol. As I said, I just observed this a couple times and several others including a journalist did too. Rumor, but interesting rumor. The other stuff I won't say because its too nuts. :D
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 45236178
United States
08/20/2013 08:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
It's not beyond belief.
Who knows what new products the CIA is distributing.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5725534
United States
08/20/2013 08:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
I believe if all of this comes out in the open and is proven true, nothing will be done by anyone. Most of the entire govt. one way or another is in bed together. We can hope and pray things will come to light an justice will be served, but who will it be served by?
 Quoting: shadasonic

"President" Jarret would start a war first before she let o bow mao go down.

Either way it goes, there's gonna be hell somewhere.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Egypt
08/20/2013 08:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
hey everyone ::::

has anyone here heard of "destabilization".

it is the process by which a national state may become so disorganized that it nolonger exists.

it is also a method of eliminating a national state from any form of negative activity. (negative is an opinionated word certainly, but it may be used)

has anyone here ever heard of "destabilization".

vlad
 Quoting: vladzo

Yes and we see the destabilization of many countries now, we are one of them. Libya is hell, Tunisia is still struggling because MB/Islamists killed 2 of their Opposition leaders (like Libya), Syria and us. What else are you talking about?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 45001959
Canada
08/20/2013 08:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
This is where it all began...This could be quite telling, and was possibly used to cover his future tracks.

Barack Obama was nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize because the committee believed he had already demonstrated a willingness to engage in diplomacy, and to reach out to the world community, rather than just using "tough talk"-- the committee believed President Bush had been far too bellicose in his rhetoric, and they saw in Barack Obama a new era in communication between countries. As the committee stated in
their press release, he was given the award for his "extraordinary efforts to strengthen international diplomacy and cooperation between peoples."

By October 2009, when the prize was awarded to him after less than nine months in office, few would argue that President Obama had qualified for the Nobel Peace Prize -- or any other -- even under such nebulous terms. Indeed, the announcement was something of a surprise in most circles, including the president's own. Obama himself is quoted as saying, "I do not view it as a recognition of my own accomplishments." It should be considered too that the final decision to award the prize to Obama had been reached weeks or months before the actual ceremony, raising even stronger questions as to why.

In the final tally, US President Barack Obama won the 2009 Nobel Peace Prize largely for offering the world hope, rather than for any practical achievements, and possibly as an encouragement for what he might accomplish after receiving the prize.

They get the call they're recieving the award ahead of time thats why he said that.

A plan gone wrong ?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 45475622
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
08/20/2013 08:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
It's not beyond belief.
Who knows what new products the CIA is distributing.

Who knows what new products the CIA are distributing
slaphimneener2
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Egypt
08/20/2013 08:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
Is this a proper Petition? If so, not many think Obama should go or you should have early Elections. Our Tamarod Campaign was done by manual signatures because we couldn't do it online, they went door to door and other ways, and collected over 22 Million.

But then maybe most Americans are meanwhile too scared to put their name down on something like this because we know what a "free" country you live in.

chuckle (sorry, it's just funny to me the small amount)

[link to petitions.whitehouse.gov (secure)]
Unixlike

User ID: 45353097
United States
08/20/2013 08:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
Is this a proper Petition? If so, not many think Obama should go or you should have early Elections. Our Tamarod Campaign was done by manual signatures because we couldn't do it online, they went door to door and other ways, and collected over 22 Million.

But then maybe most Americans are meanwhile too scared to put their name down on something like this because we know what a "free" country you live in.

chuckle (sorry, it's just funny to me the small amount)

[link to petitions.whitehouse.gov (secure)]

These petitions are worthless. They mean nothing. There's already been petitions about everything. The white house only responds to the ones they like. The others just disappear into NSA files.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16098864
United States
08/20/2013 08:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
What the fuck you waiting for a get out of jail ticket.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 44831212

I think we're being put under a lot of pressure...I didn't see this talk show, i will try to ask around if anyone saw it or if they think that judge is reliable.

I just want to say this, almost every day I meet someone who says something about Obama, about the 8 Billion $ deal with the MB, about the selling off Sinai to Hamas and so on. People here are really aware of this stuff, the whole Sinai thing has been rumored since 2 years and we've seen what they did to destabilize it and Omar Suleiman made the mistake to reveal the plot, 6 weeks later he ran into a problem while having tests in a clinic in Cleveland Ohio. Then we get here so pounded for removing Morsi, they distort what happened, try to smear our army, and the snipers and foreign fighters we found....people here know there's outside forces at play.

But fyi, we love Americans, but we don't like Obama and Ann Patterson etc...

If we had an Army with the balls and conviction of yours, and the people to back them up, there wouldn't be an Obama. Great thread!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15727066
United States
08/20/2013 08:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
What the fuck you waiting for a get out of jail ticket.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 44831212

I think we're being put under a lot of pressure...I didn't see this talk show, i will try to ask around if anyone saw it or if they think that judge is reliable.

I just want to say this, almost every day I meet someone who says something about Obama, about the 8 Billion $ deal with the MB, about the selling off Sinai to Hamas and so on. People here are really aware of this stuff, the whole Sinai thing has been rumored since 2 years and we've seen what they did to destabilize it and Omar Suleiman made the mistake to reveal the plot, 6 weeks later he ran into a problem while having tests in a clinic in Cleveland Ohio. Then we get here so pounded for removing Morsi, they distort what happened, try to smear our army, and the snipers and foreign fighters we found....people here know there's outside forces at play.

But fyi, we love Americans, but we don't like Obama and Ann Patterson etc...

If we had an Army with the balls and conviction of yours, and the people to back them up, there wouldn't be an Obama. Great thread!!
RAG
User ID: 18534588
United States
08/20/2013 08:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump

GLP