2 more world leaders will fall shortly.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 844118
United States
08/21/2013 12:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Gov't Report Warns More Flooding (worse) Coming

so in school they have my daughter and the rest of kids get their sews from Channel One and today she told me that a gov't report was sent out that more flooding was coming and it will be worse and that we need to prepare.Did I miss something I can't seem to find the report and they don't say what part of gov't put it out anyone know?

You seem like a person who genuinely wants the truth. I have a thread here on the leaked 2013 IPCC climate report: Thread: Leaked 2013 IPCC Climate Report - "Terrifying statements" - UH OH

It is bad, very bad what is happening in our climate. I have a friend that studies climate change and he says we are now in "abrupt climate change". Things are going to escalate from now on. There is no going back - the jet stream is breaking.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21201441
United States
08/21/2013 12:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to tcktcktck.org]

Climate change could see calamitous floods usually considered once-in-a-century events come around every 10 years or so by the end of the 21st century, according to a Japanese-led scientific study.

Overall large increases in flood frequency are expected in South-East Asia, central Africa and much of South America.

Severe floods would happen more often on most of the 29 rivers reviewed in detail including the Yangtze, the Mekong and the Ganges in Asia, the Niger, the Congo and the Nile in Africa and the Amazon and Parana in Latin America.

The Rhine in Europe is also expected to see an increase in the frequency of flooding.

The Mississippi in the US and the Euphrates in the Middle East are expected to see a decrease in risk of flooding and the scientists warn that there are wide bands of uncertainty.

Overall, rising temperatures will increase the risk of floods as warmer air can absorb more moisture and so cause more rain. Change in wind and other factors could leave some areas getting wetter, while others get drier.

The latest findings will help go some way to countries preparing for deluges, say the researchers.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33784287
United States
08/21/2013 12:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Knowbody Special

I guess Kansas changed it's name... 1:16
 Quoting: tMarley

I can't believe the stupidity level of this person. How in the heck do they have such a good job when they don't even know Kansas from Oklahoma!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 45499334
United States
08/21/2013 12:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
sounds like i read this somewhere before. Its called the Bible. Damn people wake up to whats going on around us and do some simple reading and math.
christian
Suited up and Armored in Christ!

User ID: 44720951
United States
08/21/2013 01:12 AM

Report Abusive Post
Neptune comes closest to Earth for year on August 26...
Susie

For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.....Matthew 6:21
There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under the heavens: Ecclesiastes 3:1
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 45502727
United Kingdom
08/21/2013 02:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
ALL the world's governments are bracing for this.

It is happening NOW, worldwide.

The media, especially in the USA is FEARFUL of allowing the public to know about this.

Why? Because it confirms and validates many ancient cultures myths, legends and RELIGIONS stating that the END OF THE WORLD and RETURN OF GOD IN THE FLESH is a real event predicted time and time again, and that humanity is experiencing this... NOW.

From a standpoint of science, it confirms that there is pole shift, ice cap melt, from the heating of Earth's core, etc. Water level rise and destabilization of our entire climate.

So, they don't want people to know this... but it is not their right to decide what people do with their lives, especially if they have the knowledge that they will DIE.

Historic flooding is increasing across the planet. It's going to get much, much worse.

Thread: Thousands Evacuated Across Russia's Flood-Hit Far East

Thread: Torrential Rains Shuts Down Capital of the Philippines

damned

Yes, Book of Revelation and all that.

BUT! Didn't God say He would never destroy the earth with water again?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 43813351

Tell that to the people of La Plata, Argentina. Look it up...
Solar Guardian

User ID: 45461712
Malaysia
08/21/2013 03:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
I believe in the end times and stuff like that but I don't think anything significant will occur for a few years
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1562283

You're only saying that because you don't want them to happen this year or the next few years so you can still enjoy slaving away for the elite paying bills and taxes until you grow old enough to retire and get the pension and suffer all sorts of illness during old age.... chucklelaughchuckle
Ohwell

User ID: 45484702
United Kingdom
08/21/2013 04:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
so in school they have my daughter and the rest of kids get their sews from Channel One and today she told me that a gov't report was sent out that more flooding was coming and it will be worse and that we need to prepare.Did I miss something I can't seem to find the report and they don't say what part of gov't put it out anyone know?

heres the link to video starts talking about flooding at :39

[link to www.channelone.com]
 Quoting: happywreniam

I made a thread about how the agenda of global flooding and war would lead the world into the agenda on the georgia guidestones of population reduction to 500 million over a period of time and to usher in the new age and new era of human civilisation. Sandy was orchestrated to give the USA (actually Obama) the gravitas to push through this agenda just as he will be pushing through the agenda on the hoax war on terror when the mother of all false flags that collapses this civilisation takes place. This hoax is intended to divert attention away from the real causes of this collapse which are cosmic and cyclical in nature. He will be the main figure on the global scene soon as well as Prince Williams who just happens to be a helicopter rescue pilot, with the world looking towards them for help in their respective regions and the solution to the world problems.

Thread: Foretold Floodings, Ice-Age, Magnetic Reversal and more....E.T. Contactees Messages (Video Collection & Analysis).

Its the end of this Age and the beginning of another Age - The Age of Aquarius and I also discuss how the elite know this and symbolised this with the birth of the Royal Baby.

[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]

Last Edited by Ohwell on 08/21/2013 04:16 AM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17191735
United Kingdom
08/21/2013 04:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
Listen good and listen very well because some true Christian had already acknowledge the coming of upheaval for well over 20 years.

Obama is Olive the second last POTUS.

You have less than 4 years.
MoronsMorons
User ID: 14748444
Netherlands
08/21/2013 04:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
Learn to swim.
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
08/21/2013 04:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
Oh and the Antichrist is here, he is 51 years old and that all we will say.

Tptb need a good whack once and for all.
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
08/21/2013 04:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
Learn to swim.
 Quoting: MoronsMorons 14748444

That true, especially for dutch.

You will submerge in a blink of an eyes with the rest of Eurotrashes.
ExTraDimensionaL777

User ID: 19671487
Bulgaria
08/21/2013 04:14 AM
Report Abusive Post

!

CHANNEL ONE ???? WTF..

you are out of date here, we are on CHANNEL ZERO

listen & u might learn something.... ( back from 1998 !!! )

peace yo

!
These dayz through THA REAL RAP (element of hip-hop)--------------------------------------EACH ONE TEACH ONE----------------------------------------P.OSiTiVE
-> (THERE iS NO REAL RAP ON TV or RADiOs) <- ----------------------------------------------------NO JUSTICE----------------------------------------------E​.NERGY
is the only way youths listen to--------------------------------------------------------​------------------------JUST US---------------------------------------A.CTiVATES
t​he Prophets !!! ------------------------------------"..artificial physical material posessions posses you-------------------------------------------------------​-C.ONSTANT
----------------------------------------------------------​-------------------you are your own self rescue-----------------------------------------------------​-------E.LEVATiON
PROOF -> 'CAN YOU CATCH iT???' --------------------------------------GOD BLESS YOU " [link to www.youtube.com] ----------------------------

remembah: FEAR iS THA MiND-KiLLAH [link to www.youtube.com]

separation is the ego's greatest politRick-------------------------------------------------​----------------------------------------
[link to www.youtube.com]

CONTROL YOUR OWN THOUGHT PATTERNS ! Do NOT allow to be controlled ! --------------------
-------------------------------------​-------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- SELF-DESTRUCTION IS THA POWA
LiGHT = iNFORMATiON ;D ----------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------​--- WITHOUT KNOWING WHAT THE FUNCTION IS !!!!
------------------------------------------------------​-------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- [link to www.youtube.com]
peace2daUNIVERSE------------------- There's NO MYSTERiES, ONLY KNOWLEDGE & iGNORANCE ----------------- SAD TO SEE MEDICINE DIVORCE MORALITY... ;/
Ohwell

User ID: 45484702
United Kingdom
08/21/2013 04:14 AM
Report Abusive Post

The video claims that Obama and the government want to inform and prepare people who live in coastal cities... must prepare and expect more flooding in the future.

You know what I like? The fact that they don't explain WHY.

scratching

Thats the main point. The WHY factor. The wars will go in tandem with climate change and people wont know why all these are happening. The why is what I posted in the earlier post I made on this thread.
MoreMorons
User ID: 14748444
Netherlands
08/21/2013 09:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
Learn to swim.
 Quoting: MoronsMorons 14748444

That true, especially for dutch.

You will submerge in a blink of an eyes with the rest of Eurotrashes.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 17191735

Fish can swim. Brits cannot.
Knowbody Special

User ID: 3753361
United States
08/21/2013 06:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
As the USA braces for more extreme and unnatural weather events... the government's solution is to FORCE the people to pay for their additional precautions and preparations.

Because they care so much about the people's lives and property, they plan on increasing taxes to PROTECT and SERVE the communities that may be affected.

What heroes!

banana2
Knowbody Special

User ID: 3753361
United States
08/22/2013 05:41 PM
Report Abusive Post

banana2