Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,290 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 213,134
Pageviews Today: 351,900Threads Today: 113Posts Today: 2,053
05:10 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Obama's Brother Linked to Muslim Brotherhood - Movement to Impeach Obama Snowballing

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3392545
Ireland
08/21/2013 07:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Obama's Brother Linked to Muslim Brotherhood - Movement to Impeach Obama Snowballing
Speaking of snowballing, I wonder what Reggie is up to lately...
 Quoting: BRIEF

ohno you didnt :))!!!!
DoorBert  (OP)

User ID: 45452653
United States
08/21/2013 07:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Obama's Brother Linked to Muslim Brotherhood - Movement to Impeach Obama Snowballing
Thanks DB, Light of YHVH/God on this big-time, amen YAHshua/Jesus
 Quoting: FHL(C) nli 45478515

hf
DSL Connector

User ID: 11566547
United States
08/21/2013 07:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
Isaiah 22:15 Thus says the Lord God of hosts, "Come, go to this steward, To Shebna, who is in charge of the royal household,

Isaiah 22:16 'What right do you have here, And whom do you have here, That you have hewn a tomb for yourself here, You who hew a tomb on the height, You who carve a resting place for yourself in the rock?

Isaiah 22:17 'Behold, the LORD is about to hurl you headlong, O man. And He is about to grasp you firmly,

Isaiah 22:18 And roll you tightly like a ball, To be cast into a vast country; There you will die, And there your splendid chariots will be, You shame of your master's house.'

Isaiah 22:19 "And I will depose you from your office, And I will pull you down from your station.
DSL is better than cable! :)
BRIEF

User ID: 39607259
United States
08/21/2013 07:51 AM

Report Abusive Post

ohno you didnt :))!!!!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 3392545

I was wondering how long it would take for someone to get that...
I never forgive and I never forget

I am a licensed firearm holder. I will, under protection of law, use lethal force if attacked.

Briefcut4892
recollector

User ID: 26964049
United Kingdom
08/21/2013 07:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
Any doubts about why Egyptian Security Forces are trying to crush the Muslim Brotherhood…watch this

Here, Morsi’s supporters are beating a policeman to death.

They have killed hundreds this way and worse.

Quoting: DoorBert

These arent people they are animals.
 Quoting: Sledster

Animals? They are closer to demons.Animals would be offended to be compared with MB scum.
fcpsp1

User ID: 1398843
United States
08/21/2013 07:53 AM
Report Abusive Post

well played, sir!!!
yoda
DoorBert  (OP)

United States
08/21/2013 07:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
R.P. McMurphy

User ID: 45419220
United States
08/21/2013 07:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
I believe we are seeing the beginning of the collapse of the progressive communist movement.

Just in this past week, we've had some major players speak out against obama and for constitutional conservatism.

Oliver Stone. Ashton Kutcher. Bono. Julian Assange.

Keep 'em coming guys.... they're starting to hear us.
"Moral of the story is I chose a half measure when I should have gone all the way. I'll never make that mistake again.

==== ESTJ-a (Executive) 93% Extroverted, 82% Observant, 83% Thinking, 82% Judging,72% Assertive ====
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18226170
United States
08/21/2013 07:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
How sad would it be if he's impeached because of this, and not because how he ass rapes the constitution with every executive order he creates.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 14006371

No matter really. Look at it this way, the IRS took down Al Capone. So it doesn't really matter what causes Obummer to be thrown out of office, just that he is thrown out.

hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17896994
United States
08/21/2013 07:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
WND -- when you want the nutter crazy conspiracy with no backing but hate.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 45510469

WND, When No one else Does

NBC , CNN, ABC, Sky , they wouldnt touch these so\toires, too afraid

Anyway...

[link to politicalvelcraft.org]

WND is Zionist bullshit
DoorBert  (OP)

United States
Report Abusive Post
Egyptian Official ties Obama’s Brother to Muslim Brotherhood.

[link to www.mfs-theothernews.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 45002911
United States
Report Abusive Post
I posted this about a few months ago...shameful how it's around for all this time and still our "news" media does not pick it up on it

Thread: The Barack Hussein Obama Terror Connection - IRS/Malik/Sudan/Islamists
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9777797
United States
08/21/2013 07:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
MOVEMENT TO IMPEACH OBAMA SNOWBALLING

'Energy is crazy high' as groups explode in all 50 states

Read more at [link to www.wnd.com]

Better hurry, the O and goons move quickly
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 40731538
Netherlands
Report Abusive Post
Gj, keep the snowball rolling!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 45189801
United States
Report Abusive Post
How sad would it be if he's impeached because of this, and not because how he ass rapes the constitution with every executive order he creates.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 14006371

No matter really. Look at it this way, the IRS took down Al Capone. So it doesn't really matter what causes Obummer to be thrown out of office, just that he is thrown out.

hf
 Quoting: IndigoMoon

Sadly it'll never happen .
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 44623611
United States
Report Abusive Post
Any doubts about why Egyptian Security Forces are trying to crush the Muslim Brotherhood…watch this

That is disrespect for the animal kingdom

they are cockroaches
Carol B.

User ID: 45126742
United States

Report Abusive Post
Awesome! Let's get it done this time!
Prayer.....the world's first wireless connection.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 45511375
Ireland
08/21/2013 08:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
I believe we are seeing the beginning of the collapse of the progressive communist movement.

Just in this past week, we've had some major players speak out against obama and for constitutional conservatism.

Quoting: R.P. McMurphy

What's the chances that, if that does come very close to happening, a sudden "terror" event will happen and the world will be diverted...
hIndsIght2020

User ID: 33296582
United States
08/21/2013 08:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
If you really think anyone is going to impeached, you are extremely gullible.
agent73

User ID: 44989391
United States
08/21/2013 08:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
Well, I for one, hope for impeachment. I hope the MSM runs with this storyline.....yeah, right.
pinkshirtguy

User ID: 41953934
United States
08/21/2013 08:10 AM

Report Abusive Post
If you really think anyone is going to impeached, you are extremely gullible.
 Quoting: hIndsIght2020

It won't be long before thinking Obama's brother is doing this will be considered racist and that will be that.
poyl
R.P. McMurphy

United States
08/21/2013 08:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
WND -- when you want the nutter crazy conspiracy with no backing but hate.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 45510469

WND, When No one else Does

NBC , CNN, ABC, Sky , they wouldnt touch these so\toires, too afraid

Anyway...

[link to politicalvelcraft.org]

WND is Zionist bullshit
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 17896994

You are a shill, and henceforth will be ignored.
"Moral of the story is I chose a half measure when I should have gone all the way. I'll never make that mistake again.

==== ESTJ-a (Executive) 93% Extroverted, 82% Observant, 83% Thinking, 82% Judging,72% Assertive ====
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 45244879
United States
08/21/2013 08:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
you americans should drag them all out in the streets and whip them all
before killing them
all those murders and they are still in power in the white house
fucking unbeleivable
 Quoting: ladar 45051166

If it were that easy, it would be done by now.
R.P. McMurphy

United States
08/21/2013 08:18 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: R.P. McMurphy

What's the chances that, if that does come very close to happening, a sudden "terror" event will happen and the world will be diverted...
 Quoting: Tess2012

I think that's a very real and likely possibility. But I also believe that enough people are waking up so it isn't going to work.

The biggest fear the Bomos have is the Tea Party and the Occupiers figuring out that they are essentially fighting for the same things.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 45504810
Germany
08/21/2013 08:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
Ooh ooh obama is getting impeached: thread # 5,147
Silly naive children. He ain't going nowhere until the PTB say so.
And then what? Another douchebag to deal with...you guys really give this Obama asshole way more credit than he deserves. He don't run shit. He's a puppet like bush.....watch I, Pet Goat, II.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 36466595

They are right wing fascists who do it out of principle.

They dont realize that every american president the last 100 years was not selected by them but by an international cartel.
The grip did only get harder the last decade. Next president will be republican and of course white and they all will be happy will behind their back, their beloved country is pushed down even more the toillet.

infact they are the same stupid people like the muslim brotherhood just another side of the coin.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3481079
Netherlands
08/21/2013 08:20 AM
Report Abusive Post

That is disrespect for the animal kingdom

they are cockroaches
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 44623611

Cockroaches are animals too. Or a smokable penis.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 35402302
New Zealand
08/21/2013 08:20 AM
Report Abusive Post

Not surprising. The soldiers or the police do worse to their prisoners. Its a Muslim thing. That religion is a poison and all Moslems have drunk from it.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 44616256
United States
08/21/2013 08:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 44616256
United States
08/21/2013 08:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
STOP POSTING THAT DISGUSTING IMAGE!!!!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21666560
United States
08/21/2013 08:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
i guarantee that disgusting image is being posted by paid SHILLS to derail the thread and stop people wanting to take part.

Gaurantee you that if you keep posting and quoting it, then this thread will not grow much beyond 3 - 4 pages DoorBert.
So its your choice.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 44616256

norespect

GLP