Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,342 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 631,867
Pageviews Today: 1,024,403Threads Today: 412Posts Today: 6,865
10:43 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Obama's Brother Linked to Muslim Brotherhood - Movement to Impeach Obama Snowballing

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 40922034
United States
08/21/2013 08:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Obama's Brother Linked to Muslim Brotherhood - Movement to Impeach Obama Snowballing
MOVEMENT TO IMPEACH OBAMA SNOWBALLING

'Energy is crazy high' as groups explode in all 50 states

Read more at [link to www.wnd.com]
 Quoting: DoorBert

Oh yes praise Jesus let it be trueeeeeeeee......
BRIEF

User ID: 381742
United States
08/21/2013 08:34 AM

Report Abusive Post
Re: Obama's Brother Linked to Muslim Brotherhood - Movement to Impeach Obama Snowballing
Speaking of snowballing, I wonder what Reggie is up to lately...
 Quoting: BRIEF

well played, sir!!!
yoda
 Quoting: fcpsp1

hf
I never forgive and I never forget

I am a licensed firearm holder. I will, under protection of law, use lethal force if attacked.

Briefcut4892
DawaSatso

User ID: 44905011
United States
08/21/2013 08:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
I believe we are seeing the beginning of the collapse of the progressive communist movement.

Just in this past week, we've had some major players speak out against obama and for constitutional conservatism.

Oliver Stone. Ashton Kutcher. Bono. Julian Assange.

Keep 'em coming guys.... they're starting to hear us.
 Quoting: R.P. McMurphy

R.P., Do you remember any sources where you found their comments? Or maybe these are ones that have been around awhile like Stone's Untold Hx.

In any case imo whenever we're using the existing 'system' it's a chinese finger trap with teeth.
Whatever brief benefit like throwing O out of the WH... whatever has been taken from us constitutionally won't be returned without emptying all Houses. Surely we know this.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1474046
United States
08/21/2013 08:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
You can bet your ass that any feeds from Egypt, once the so call'd "files" are opened, will be non existent!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 44710576
United States
08/21/2013 08:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
MOVEMENT TO IMPEACH OBAMA SNOWBALLING

'Energy is crazy high' as groups explode in all 50 states

Read more at [link to www.wnd.com]

Holy Jeepers in a hopsack!!! We MUST impeach and convict and REMOVE this piece of shit from high office immediately and arrest Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid, and Zbigniew Brzinsky for racketeering and other high crimes IMMEDIATELY.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1474046
United States
08/21/2013 08:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to img.metro.co.uk]
Person445

User ID: 41756472
Canada
08/21/2013 08:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
The world according to World Net Daily... if only.

Nothing is going to happen.
Follow me on Twitter: @RussellScott202
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 45244879
United States
08/21/2013 08:56 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Person445

Lol this. Outside of GLP, nobody even really knows what the Muslim Brotherhood is.

They can, however, tell you who won the last 7 American Idol seasons, in order...alphabetically.
SaveUSa

User ID: 37256203
United States
08/21/2013 09:00 AM

Report Abusive Post
How sad would it be if he's impeached because of this, and not because how he ass rapes the constitution with every executive order he creates.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 14006371

Impeachment is a good start. He can still be prosecuted after (along with many others). I'm confident at this stage that there already is more than enough evidence to imprison this man, and possibly even find him to be the illegitimate usurper many of us have believed from the start. Problem is our do-nothing lawmakers. Will they have the courage to stand? If not, we will likely need to help them exit their stage as well.

Last Edited by SaveUSa on 08/21/2013 09:02 AM
Within the surreal depths of "reality" lies the truth.
The Fallen

User ID: 36044026
United States
08/21/2013 09:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
Ooh ooh obama is getting impeached: thread # 5,147
Silly naive children. He ain't going nowhere until the PTB say so.
And then what? Another douchebag to deal with...you guys really give this Obama asshole way more credit than he deserves. He don't run shit. He's a puppet like bush.....watch I, Pet Goat, II.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 36466595

^THIS!
Que Sera, Sera!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 45513186
United States
08/21/2013 09:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
Ooh ooh obama is getting impeached: thread # 5,147
Silly naive children. He ain't going nowhere until the PTB say so.
And then what? Another douchebag to deal with...you guys really give this Obama asshole way more credit than he deserves. He don't run shit. He's a puppet like bush.....watch I, Pet Goat, II.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 36466595

bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32069520
United States
08/21/2013 09:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
WND -- when you want the nutter crazy conspiracy with no backing but hate.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 45510469

:obamaBS33:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32069520
United States
08/21/2013 09:05 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Person445

Lol this. Outside of GLP, nobody even really knows what the Muslim Brotherhood is.

They can, however, tell you who won the last 7 American Idol seasons, in order...alphabetically.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 45244879

:huhyes::huhyes:
Unixlike

User ID: 45353097
United States
08/21/2013 09:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
I get the impression that Obama is slowly, but surely being backed into a corner. So many things have come out about him over the years, and these things can be perceived to go from conspiratorial here say to plausible as time goes on.

Sure the MSM avoids much of it, but anybody who reads comments to articles, anybody who spends time perusing the internet, anybody who has facebook, all these people have heard these things about him. It doesn't matter if the accusations are true. The seeds of wrongdoing on Obama's part are being planted in people's minds. The effect is cumulative like radiation poisoning.

When something really damning does break into the mainstream lots of people are going to be like "Allright, that's enough of this lieing corrupt bastard."

Regardless, Obama is growing a little more lame duck every day. Wait until congressional elections when the republicans gain more seats. His power is waning.

While the media has been behind Obama they are ultimately a pack of ravenous wolves. IF it even looks like Obama might go down they will swarm him for the sake of sensationalism and ratings. Sure many may try to be good little puppets, but once it reaches a certain critical mass they will not hold back for fear of being trivialized. Nobody wants to get stuck being NBC, CBS, or ABC during the first gulf war. They want to be CNN.

Last Edited by Unixlike on 08/21/2013 09:06 AM
RealEyesRealize

User ID: 14245097
United States
08/21/2013 09:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
banana2
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 44710576
United States
08/21/2013 09:13 AM
Report Abusive Post

WND, When No one else Does

NBC , CNN, ABC, Sky , they wouldnt touch these so\toires, too afraid

Anyway...

[link to politicalvelcraft.org]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 3392545

WND = REAL INVESTIGATIVE JOURNALISM

The others: Disneyland bullshit lies
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 45512069
United States
08/21/2013 09:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
It's time to flush the turd out of the Whitehouse.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 42208693

why stop there keep going there have been so many turds
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15744241
United States
08/21/2013 09:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
Someone send the story to Megyn on FOX.
Veresanctus

User ID: 38375519
United States
08/21/2013 09:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
And then, abomb World War III

Last Edited by Veresanctus on 08/21/2013 09:25 AM
GET SAVED: Thread: Are you SAVED from DAMNATION?

"For all the law is fulfilled in one word, even in this; Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. But if ye bite and devour one another, take heed that ye be not consumed one of another.

This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh. For the flesh lusteth against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh: and these are contrary the one to the other: so that ye cannot do the things that ye would. But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law.

Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies, Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God. But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law. And they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts.

If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit. Let us not be desirous of vain glory, provoking one another, envying one another." -- Galatians 5:14-26
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 45463253
Australia
08/21/2013 09:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Veresanctus

yeah barry was to do his job
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 45463253
Australia
08/21/2013 09:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Veresanctus

yeah barry was to do his job
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 45463253

Saddletramp

User ID: 740874
Puerto Rico
08/21/2013 09:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
Obama is a Kenyan Riding Dirty On Us...

Too soon?!?!?
"And how can a man die better than facing fearful odds, for the ashes of his fathers, and the temples of his Gods..." ~ Horatius

"Because he told the truth, and once you've heard the truth, everything else is just cheap whiskey..."

"We don't rent pigs!"
fcpsp1

User ID: 1398843
United States
08/21/2013 09:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
Someone send the story to Megyn on FOX.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 15744241

why don't you do it?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39148782
United States
08/21/2013 09:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
Speaking of snowballing, I wonder what Reggie is up to lately...
 Quoting: BRIEF

sideways
spoof

User ID: 4664704
United States
08/21/2013 09:37 AM
Report Abusive Post

People like you sicken me. Even if the story was on MSM, you still wouldnt belive it FFS
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 3392545

I've read plenty of WND, but they push an agenda just like the MSM. They don't shy away from items like this though, but I wonder if they would do the same if their guy was in office?
rup

User ID: 31101775
United States
08/21/2013 09:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
Obama is a Kenyan Riding Dirty On Us...

Too soon?!?!?
 Quoting: Saddletramp

LOL sweet memories
rup
davvi

User ID: 3677166
United States
08/21/2013 09:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
I saw something on another forum yesterday and I thought how true:

Democrats = Law-less

Republicans = Ball-less

So I am inclined to think no matter what the evidence nothing will happen.

It is interesting that Malik may be in charge of the MB financial investment? What? A terror organization has financial investments and are they tax exempt thanks to Lois Lerner?

One thing that can be said unequivocally is that BO is NOT the president of the United States of America, he is the leader of a criminal enterprise run by CAIR and the MB.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 42461134
United States
08/21/2013 09:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
Any doubts about why Egyptian Security Forces are trying to crush the Muslim Brotherhood…watch this

Here, Morsi’s supporters are beating a policeman to death.

They have killed hundreds this way and worse.

These arent people they are animals.
 Quoting: Sledster

The MB that's so peaceful?

There's no excuse for this type of violence. I would be happy if these type of people were taken off this earth. All of them.
Saddletramp

User ID: 740874
Puerto Rico
08/21/2013 09:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
I'm down with it, sign my ass up...IMPEACH THAT COCKSUCKER!!!
"And how can a man die better than facing fearful odds, for the ashes of his fathers, and the temples of his Gods..." ~ Horatius

"Because he told the truth, and once you've heard the truth, everything else is just cheap whiskey..."

"We don't rent pigs!"
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 35745288
United States
08/21/2013 09:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
One can only hope that this will be the straw that broke the camels back and we can get Obama out of the whitehouse along with his administration.
Please, please, please!

GLP