Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,716 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 353,491
Pageviews Today: 603,689Threads Today: 290Posts Today: 4,072
07:11 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Obama's Brother Linked to Muslim Brotherhood - Movement to Impeach Obama Snowballing

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 44592811
United States
08/21/2013 10:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Obama's Brother Linked to Muslim Brotherhood - Movement to Impeach Obama Snowballing
Is it time to play the Backlash Card yet?

[link to etbubba.ecrater.com]
BRIEF

User ID: 381742
United States
08/21/2013 10:56 AM

Report Abusive Post
Re: Obama's Brother Linked to Muslim Brotherhood - Movement to Impeach Obama Snowballing
I'm down with it, sign my ass up...IMPEACH THAT COCKSUCKER!!!
 Quoting: Saddletramp

to be fair, I haven't seen any evidence that he actually sucks cock...there's lots of evidence he is fag, but no need to make shit up...
I never forgive and I never forget

I am a licensed firearm holder. I will, under protection of law, use lethal force if attacked.

Briefcut4892
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 44064172
United States
08/21/2013 10:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
Come on Egyptians, its not enough to overthrow the MB terrorists only in Egypt. You have to root them out at the source, namely the White House. Or they will be back to get you.
BRIEF

User ID: 381742
United States
08/21/2013 10:58 AM

Report Abusive Post
Speaking of snowballing, I wonder what Reggie is up to lately...
 Quoting: BRIEF

Fan of snowballing are ya?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 45516125

Last Edited by BRIEF on 08/21/2013 11:01 AM
I never forgive and I never forget

I am a licensed firearm holder. I will, under protection of law, use lethal force if attacked.

Briefcut4892
Paradoxreality

User ID: 30717875
United States
08/21/2013 10:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
WND -- when you want the nutter crazy conspiracy with no backing but hate.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 45510469

WND, When No one else Does

NBC , CNN, ABC, Sky , they wouldnt touch these so\toires, too afraid

Anyway...

[link to politicalvelcraft.org]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 3392545

WND is Zionist bullshit
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 17896994

If you hadn't noticed doorbert serves up a ton of Zionist bullshit.

butt
"All of us are watchers -- of television, of time clocks, of traffic on the freeway -- but few are observers. Everyone is looking, not many are seeing." -- Peter M. Leschak
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15515829
United States
08/21/2013 10:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
I'm down with it, sign my ass up...IMPEACH THAT COCKSUCKER!!!
 Quoting: Saddletramp

to be fair, I haven't seen any evidence that he actually sucks cock...there's lots of evidence he is fag, but no need to make shit up...
 Quoting: BRIEF

Now you're just being an old fuddy-duddy. :)

If the man says he's a cocksucker, then I have no reason not to believe it. chuckle
Ginak49

User ID: 38810758
United States
08/21/2013 11:03 AM

Report Abusive Post
WND -- when you want the nutter crazy conspiracy with no backing but hate.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 45510469

People like you sicken me. Even if the story was on MSM, you still wouldnt belive it FFS
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 3392545

That's why the informed call them, "SHEEPLE". They will never wake up. Sad but true.
ITZCOMING

User ID: 12781064
United States
08/21/2013 11:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
I can't find it right now, but someone posted that Obama would be out by the end of the year.
Maybe this has something to do with it.
Paradoxreality

United States
08/21/2013 11:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
FOR THOSE THAT VOTED FOR THIS TRAITOR NOT ONCE BUT TWICE....WE WANT YOUR FUCKING VOTERS CARD NOW FUCKERS!!!!!!!

YOU DUMB FUCK HEADS!!!!
 Quoting: ****SUPERFLY****

I don't think you get it. You really think he won fairly the second time? No. That was probably the most fraudulent election ever held. I don't think our votes mean shit any more buddy...

Last Edited by Paradoxreality on 08/21/2013 11:05 AM
"All of us are watchers -- of television, of time clocks, of traffic on the freeway -- but few are observers. Everyone is looking, not many are seeing." -- Peter M. Leschak
****SUPERFLY****

User ID: 19055858
United States
08/21/2013 11:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
FOR THOSE THAT VOTED FOR THIS TRAITOR NOT ONCE BUT TWICE....WE WANT YOUR FUCKING VOTERS CARD NOW FUCKERS!!!!!!!

YOU DUMB FUCK HEADS!!!!

I don't think you get it. You really think he won fairly the second time? No. That was probably the most fraudulent election ever held. I don't think our votes mean shit any more buddy...
 Quoting: Paradoxreality

I do get it..first impeach..second revamp gov't...have a fair election...four those that voted for a loser regardless of it's fairness CAN'T FUCKING VOTE!!!

Let me add...if your IQ is less than 85...you shouldn't be able to vote!!!

Last Edited by ****SUPERFLY**** on 08/21/2013 11:09 AM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 44831212
United States
08/21/2013 11:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
It's time to flush the turd out of the Whitehouse.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 42208693

I agree a real shitstain is formed and congress is a full baby diaper.
Astralholic

User ID: 7282621
Poland
08/21/2013 11:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
Old, but still applies.

Game over MB!!

From Thread: Egyptians do the "Harlem Shake" in front of the Muslim Brotherhood headquarters

Last Edited by Astralholic on 08/21/2013 11:14 AM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30188592
United States
08/21/2013 11:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
made it to Drudgereport [link to www.wnd.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2989439
United States
08/21/2013 11:20 AM
Report Abusive Post

YOU DUMB FUCK HEADS!!!!

I do get it..first impeach..second revamp gov't...have a fair election...four those that voted for a loser regardless of it's fairness CAN'T FUCKING VOTE!!!

Yo daz racist
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3392545
Ireland
08/21/2013 11:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
what I dont get tho is with some people, why announce you have some 'files, info, whatever' and yet not release them, makes it sound a bit fishy to e.
Shit, or get off the pot ffs
Comedian NLI
User ID: 15435819
United States
08/21/2013 11:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
“The Obama administration cannot stop us; they know that they supported terrorism,” she continued. “We will open the files so these nations are exposed, to show how they collaborated with [the terrorists]. It is for this reason that the American administration fights us.”

Quoting: DoorBert

:5stars:

clappa
Comedian NLI
User ID: 15435819
United States
08/21/2013 11:22 AM
Report Abusive Post

ohyeah
Paradoxreality

United States
08/21/2013 11:22 AM
Report Abusive Post

YOU DUMB FUCK HEADS!!!!

And how would you suggest we "revamp" the government? They are all so completely corrupt and in bed with corporations it would take nothing short of a collapse and revolution to change the current paradigm.

And I think they already have the handle on that and are currently steering us there as we speak. So now what? Not trying to make it seem hopeless but were not going to get there without some serious bloodshed unfortunately. And with the collective apathy towards the real threat, nuclear, climate change, methane and h2s poisoning its just looking more and more like civilization only has one way to go here.

Therefore I refuse to get wrapped up in meaningless politics when absolutely NOBODY is addressing the real issues.

Last Edited by Paradoxreality on 08/21/2013 11:23 AM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15225243
United States
08/21/2013 11:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
I can't find it right now, but someone posted that Obama would be out by the end of the year.
 Quoting: ITZCOMING

Their reasoning was his foreigner status in college. This is a much bigger, more justified reason.
moses787
User ID: 41084500
United States
08/21/2013 11:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
Actually this is not even President Obamas half brother. He is no brother at all; because Obamas real father is Frank Marshall Davis, a black militant and communist from the 1960's. The Kenyan goat herder is not Obama's real biological father. The new world order illuminuti's chose a goat herder to be Obama's play father. People love humble stories like this; as they are saying to themselves, "In America anybody can be President. Even the son of a goat herder." How touching, but it is not the truth. Something that the new world order illuminuti bankers have been doing all of their hell bound lives; LYING!!

AND BECAUSE OF THEIR CONSTANT AND PERSISTANT LIES, THE ALMIGHTY GOD OF HEAVEN WILL HAVE THEM BREATHING FIRE AND BRIMSTONE; AS THIS WILL BE A VERY VERY AGONIZINGLY PAINFUL THING TO DO. BECAUSE WITH EVERY BREATH; THEY WILL BE BREATHING IN FIRE AND BRIMSTONE, FOREVER AND EVER AND EVER!!
mehitable
User ID: 1524722
United States
08/21/2013 11:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
The people who made Obama should have gone with the real story of his birth: that he's the illegitimate son of Chicago/Hawaiian communist, Frank Marshall Davis, via an affair by Barack's teenage mother. That explains the problem with the birth certificate, as Obama was probably born at home, in secrecy, and they didn't know if they were going to keep him for a while. Also explains the ludicrous "marriage" between Obama's mom, and the black "Student Prince" from Kenya. Bunch of bullshit.

I think Obama would ultimately have had an easier time explaining Davis as a dad - except for those cheesecake pics of his mom, maybe - rather than the shenanigans of his Kenyan "relatives". Plus there would have been no controversy as to his American status.

Obama's as American as Benedict Arnold.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 44064172
United States
Report Abusive Post
“The Obama administration cannot stop us; they know that they supported terrorism,” she continued. “We will open the files so these nations are exposed, to show how they collaborated with [the terrorists]. It is for this reason that the American administration fights us.”

Quoting: DoorBert

:5stars:

clappa
 Quoting: Comedian NLI 15435819

If only more Americans realized this.
littlemiracles

User ID: 32798472
United States
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: ITZCOMING

Thread: obama Is Going To Fall By The End Of This Year
mehitable
User ID: 1524722
United States
08/21/2013 11:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
Actually this is not even President Obamas half brother. He is no brother at all; because Obamas real father is Frank Marshall Davis, a black militant and communist from the 1960's. The Kenyan goat herder is not Obama's real biological father. The new world order illuminuti's chose a goat herder to be Obama's play father. People love humble stories like this; as they are saying to themselves, "In America anybody can be President. Even the son of a goat herder." How touching, but it is not the truth. Something that the new world order illuminuti bankers have been doing all of their hell bound lives; LYING!!

AND BECAUSE OF THEIR CONSTANT AND PERSISTANT LIES, THE ALMIGHTY GOD OF HEAVEN WILL HAVE THEM BREATHING FIRE AND BRIMSTONE; AS THIS WILL BE A VERY VERY AGONIZINGLY PAINFUL THING TO DO. BECAUSE WITH EVERY BREATH; THEY WILL BE BREATHING IN FIRE AND BRIMSTONE, FOREVER AND EVER AND EVER!!
 Quoting: moses787 41084500

My comment saying basically the same thing as yours is right underneath yours! Great minds think alike! Glad to see you getting this info out there - this Kenyan goat herder bullshit has GOT TO GO.
****SUPERFLY****

User ID: 19055858
United States
08/21/2013 11:31 AM
Report Abusive Post

YOU DUMB FUCK HEADS!!!!

And how would you suggest we "revamp" the government? They are all so completely corrupt and in bed with corporations it would take nothing short of a collapse and revolution to change the current paradigm.

And I think they already have the handle on that and are currently steering us there as we speak. So now what? Not trying to make it seem hopeless but were not going to get there without some serious bloodshed unfortunately. And with the collective apathy towards the real threat, nuclear, climate change, methane and h2s poisoning its just looking more and more like civilization only has one way to go here.

Therefore I refuse to get wrapped up in meaningless politics when absolutely NOBODY is addressing the real issues.

Take note of Egypt...the blueprint is blatantly staring you in the face!!!!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 45519334
United States
08/21/2013 11:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
Impeach Obama now, not tomorrow.

it would take the House 20 minutes to bring forward the
Articles of Impeachment, and hold a heary, and then it
would only take the Senate 10 minutes to convict him, and
trow da bum outta office.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 648659
Netherlands
08/21/2013 11:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
bsflag
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39818070
United States
08/21/2013 11:44 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 45519334

The Senate won't convict. Everyone knows it. That's why nothing has happened.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 45504810
Germany
08/21/2013 11:46 AM
Report Abusive Post

and then? who then? another puppet actor?

you people are unbelievable stupid and caught up in the game they playing with you. you need to enforce your constitution, no more no less..
Doomsucker
User ID: 14142708
United States
08/21/2013 11:50 AM
Report Abusive Post

How about as fast as that shitty 40 second bill they past in the blackness of night. Let's put this cock sucking fraud in jail NOW,

GLP