Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,982 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 881,333
Pageviews Today: 1,587,659Threads Today: 528Posts Today: 11,253
03:43 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Obama's Brother Linked to Muslim Brotherhood - Movement to Impeach Obama Snowballing

Hard Eight

User ID: 35278639
United States
08/21/2013 11:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Obama's Brother Linked to Muslim Brotherhood - Movement to Impeach Obama Snowballing
It's time to flush the turd out of the Whitehouse.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 42208693

I agree a real shitstain is formed and congress is a full baby diaper.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 44831212

laugh Analogy of the day!
Texas has yet to learn submission to any oppression, come from what source it may.
Sam Houston

"The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it."
Thomas Jefferson

If you don't read the newspaper   
you are uninformed, if you do   
read the newspaper you are   
misinformed. -- Mark Twain

Giving money and power to   
government is like giving whiskey   
and keys to teenage boys.   
-- P.J. O'Rourke, Civil Libertarian

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 905348
United States
08/21/2013 11:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Obama's Brother Linked to Muslim Brotherhood - Movement to Impeach Obama Snowballing
Impeach Obama now, not tomorrow.

it would take the House 20 minutes to bring forward the
Articles of Impeachment, and hold a heary, and then it
would only take the Senate 10 minutes to convict him, and
trow da bum outta office.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 45519334

The Senate won't convict. Everyone knows it. That's why nothing has happened.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 39818070

They are all in it together.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33023286
United States
08/21/2013 11:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
His best whore friend Hillary is also hooked into MB through Humus eating Abedin - her whore lesbo Muslim slave sex partner.......
NotreDame

User ID: 33023286
United States
08/21/2013 11:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
His best whore friend Hillary is also hooked into MB through Humus eating Abedin - her whore lesbo Muslim slave sex partner.......
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 33023286

Yes.....Humus eating c___t's entire family is MB - including her............all Muslim info to Hillary (and to the WH) regarding the MB comes from the Humus lezbo/bitch who as you know is married to zio/slime Weiner

Last Edited by NotreDame on 08/21/2013 11:55 AM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13133046
United States
08/21/2013 11:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
Ted Cruz was asked this week why they have not impeached Obama yet and he said that there is not enough votes in the Senate.
mehitable
User ID: 1524722
United States
08/21/2013 11:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
Ted Cruz was asked this week why they have not impeached Obama yet and he said that there is not enough votes in the Senate.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 13133046

That probably is true - but they certainly were on top of Bill Clinton's cigar escapades with Monica, weren't they? Even if they don't have the votes right NOW....they CAN START TALKING ABOUT IT and doing some investigation as private senators. I don't see ANY leadership in this country at all. NONE.

IMO, Cruz can not be president because of his Canadian birth, but if he wants to make a case to push that aside, he's got to start fighting Obama openly. WE NEED LEADERS.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21031050
United States
08/21/2013 12:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ooh ooh obama is getting impeached: thread # 5,147
Silly naive children. He ain't going nowhere until the PTB say so.
And then what? Another douchebag to deal with...you guys really give this Obama asshole way more credit than he deserves. He don't run shit. He's a puppet like bush.....watch I, Pet Goat, II.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 36466595

^THIS.

And I hate to break the news to you racist, hillbillies that constantly preach and rail against Obama, but like the quote above states, OBAMA DOESNT RUN DICK! If you dumbasses can't see that by now, then please do us all a favor and STOP HAVING CHILDREN!!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 44064172
United States
08/21/2013 12:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
And then what? Another douchebag to deal with...you guys really give this Obama asshole way more credit than he deserves. He don't run shit. He's a puppet like bush.....watch I, Pet Goat, II.

^THIS.

And I hate to break the news to you racist, hillbillies that constantly preach and rail against Obama, but like the quote above states, OBAMA DOESNT RUN DICK! If you dumbasses can't see that by now, then please do us all a favor and STOP HAVING CHILDREN!!!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21031050

Dat's racist, calling white people hillbillies. Go back to Stormfront you Obama worshipper!
Hard Eight

United States
08/21/2013 12:17 PM
Report Abusive Post

^THIS.

Amazingly once you reach obongo's level of greatness you are no longer held accountable for ANYTHING.
Texas has yet to learn submission to any oppression, come from what source it may.
Sam Houston

"The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it."
Thomas Jefferson

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 44831212
United States
08/21/2013 12:25 PM
Report Abusive Post

That probably is true - but they certainly were on top of Bill Clinton's cigar escapades with Monica, weren't they? Even if they don't have the votes right NOW....they CAN START TALKING ABOUT IT and doing some investigation as private senators. I don't see ANY leadership in this country at all. NONE.

IMO, Cruz can not be president because of his Canadian birth, but if he wants to make a case to push that aside, he's got to start fighting Obama openly. WE NEED LEADERS.
 Quoting: mehitable 1524722

The Cruz conundrum is the model to ferret out the real issue of what it means to be "Natural Born Citizen" there is no doubt what the framers meant, your parents had to hold citizenship at the time of your birth and you had to be born on this soil, "by" and "for" tried to replace "OF" the people...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 44860960
United States
08/21/2013 12:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Impeach Obama now, not tomorrow.

it would take the House 20 minutes to bring forward the
Articles of Impeachment, and hold a heary, and then it
would only take the Senate 10 minutes to convict him, and
trow da bum outta office.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 45519334

The Senate won't convict. Everyone knows it. That's why nothing has happened.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 39818070

This is why the Dems/Progressives are so hell-bent on not losing the Senate in 2014.. because they know ole Barry will be impeached.
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/21/2013 12:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
There,s power in the blood.
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/21/2013 12:35 PM
Report Abusive Post

Exactly. 2014 is critical to win for Republicans. Screw you racist 12%-ers.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 44690279
United States
08/21/2013 12:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
Really, where is the prove, this is the United States, allI see are claims, claims tht my president is a terrorist, claims a man, with the educational background has would willingly back a terrorist group, Yes I want proof. I want to see it as legal, that right legal proof. I am tired of people saying all kinds of things about MY president for political reason. it just shows how bad the Republican Party is.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 45470589
United States
08/21/2013 12:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
clappa
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/21/2013 12:37 PM
Report Abusive Post

^THIS.

RED ALERT!

We have a govt shill in the room!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 45353097
United States
08/21/2013 12:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
Even with the dems running the senate if a big enough scandal unfolds with strong evidence Obama will be impeached. It'd take something pretty bad and incontrivertable. I'm not sure secretly funnelling money to the MB is big enough (though it should be).
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 44064172
United States
08/21/2013 12:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Really, where is the prove, this is the United States, allI see are claims, claims tht my president is a terrorist, claims a man, with the educational background has would willingly back a terrorist group, Yes I want proof. I want to see it as legal, that right legal proof. I am tired of people saying all kinds of things about MY president for political reason. it just shows how bad the Republican Party is.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 44690279

Anonymous Coward
United States
08/21/2013 12:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Who could make war with the beast ?
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/21/2013 12:50 PM
Report Abusive Post

You are a racist.
zionist propaganda
User ID: 40170096
United States
08/21/2013 12:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
MOVEMENT TO IMPEACH OBAMA SNOWBALLING

'Energy is crazy high' as groups explode in all 50 states

Read more at [link to www.wnd.com]
 Quoting: DoorBert
..................OBAMA is like the rest of WASH DC , ZIONIST occupied territory , encouraging the theft of Palestine ............for the war profiteers and oil speculators of AIPAC and the Fusion Center fifth column.
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/21/2013 12:53 PM
Report Abusive Post

And besides - even with 100% bonafide 'proof' - liberals like you 'ignore' it anyway. Nobody has to 100% make sure it is 'ok' with YOU to impeach the mofo.

Effing racist scum!
Hard Eight

United States
08/21/2013 12:56 PM
Report Abusive Post

And besides - even with 100% bonafide 'proof' - liberals like you 'ignore' it anyway. Nobody has to 100% make sure it is 'ok' with YOU to impeach the mofo.

Effing racist scum!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 44860960

Commie spent millions to legally seal his past. There's your proof.
Sam Houston

Thomas Jefferson

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 43028027
United States
08/21/2013 01:06 PM
Report Abusive Post

ocrocka
Gringo-Cracker

User ID: 30260631
Ecuador
08/21/2013 01:10 PM

Report Abusive Post
Impeachment does nothing, a trial, conviction and imprisonment, like they would do to a real citizen of the US, would be a start.
"Life is tough, it's tougher if you are stupid." - John Wayne

Settle down Francis!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16614101
United States
08/21/2013 01:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
WND -- when you want the nutter crazy conspiracy with no backing but hate.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 45510469

Derp
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16614101
United States
08/21/2013 01:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report: Obama snowballing men in limos.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 37561398
United States
08/21/2013 01:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2417276
United States
08/21/2013 01:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Barry has ties to a terrorist group, say it ain't so Joe, say it ain't so!!!

cruise
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9927807
United States
08/21/2013 01:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
MOVEMENT TO IMPEACH OBAMA SNOWBALLING

'Energy is crazy high' as groups explode in all 50 states

Read more at [link to www.wnd.com]
 Quoting: DoorBert

applause2
 Quoting: Morpheus

yea lets get a different puppet!

GLP