Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,301 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 694,932
Pageviews Today: 1,219,233Threads Today: 521Posts Today: 8,749
02:29 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Obama's Brother Linked to Muslim Brotherhood - Movement to Impeach Obama Snowballing

Heavenly Alchemy

User ID: 41544924
United States
08/21/2013 05:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Obama's Brother Linked to Muslim Brotherhood - Movement to Impeach Obama Snowballing
Really, where is the prove, this is the United States, allI see are claims, claims tht my president is a terrorist, claims a man, with the educational background has would willingly back a terrorist group, Yes I want proof. I want to see it as legal, that right legal proof. I am tired of people saying all kinds of things about MY president for political reason. it just shows how bad the Republican Party is.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 44690279

And besides - even with 100% bonafide 'proof' - liberals like you 'ignore' it anyway. Nobody has to 100% make sure it is 'ok' with YOU to impeach the mofo.

Effing racist scum!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 44860960

Commie spent millions to legally seal his past. There's your proof.
 Quoting: Hard Eight

This is an often overlooked fact. Obama spent "millions of dollars" that he didn't have to seal his records. Someone had to pay those fees for him, who was it? Was it the Saudis? Well if it was he is really screwing them big time for their help.

This obamathing is a very dangerous foreign operative...
 Quoting: davvi

Bingo!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 44831212
United States
08/21/2013 05:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Obama's Brother Linked to Muslim Brotherhood - Movement to Impeach Obama Snowballing
Well then what was the agenda for this foreigner cause the gaurdians of the republic let him in
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 45512960
Israel
08/21/2013 05:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: Obama's Ties to the Muslim Brotherhood
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22470569
United States
08/21/2013 05:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
Well then what was the agenda for this foreigner cause the gaurdians of the republic let him in
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 44831212

Basically to bring America into the fold of a New World Order to be run by foreign banks and take our civil liberties away.
waterlily

User ID: 45533516
United States
08/21/2013 05:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
MOVEMENT TO IMPEACH OBAMA SNOWBALLING

'Energy is crazy high' as groups explode in all 50 states

Read more at [link to www.wnd.com]
 Quoting: DoorBert

According to WND, huh?

Isn't that site run by the guy who wrote Obamination? That's hardly a source I would call fair, balanced or impartial.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 43637591

So name one, anywhere ...

Surely not MSNBC, or NPR, or HuffPost, or Fox, or Stratfor or even RT & PressTV???

The internet is a minefield. They all have an agenda anymore.

Even Sesame Street

If you want some explosive, unbiased news you should go watch King of Random on Youtube
*********** WaterLily ***********
" Do I dare
Disturb the universe?"
-- T. S. Elliot, Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock

“We are as ignorant of the meaning of the dragon as we are of the meaning of the universe.”
-- Jorge Luis Borges
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Pompey made his preparations for the war at the end of the winter, entered upon it at the commencement of spring,
and finished it in the middle of the summer."
-- Cicero, De Imperio Cn. Pompei
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 45531138
United States
08/21/2013 05:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
translated by researcher Walid Shoebat,

I would hate to have that name.
Useless Cookie Eater

User ID: 29696048
United States
08/21/2013 05:36 PM
Report Abusive Post

pray

:bengazi3:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 43637591
United States
08/21/2013 05:37 PM
Report Abusive Post

:pray:

Quoting: Useless Cookie Eater

What about Benghazi would you consider 'impeachable'. Specifically?
Gypsy Priest

User ID: 37401502
United States
08/21/2013 05:40 PM
Report Abusive Post

pray

Thirteen
********Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please*******
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/21/2013 05:42 PM
Report Abusive Post

:pray:

:Thirteen:
 Quoting: Gypsy Priest

Could you get more specific? Asked who, when?
andreidita

User ID: 44797843
Romania
08/21/2013 05:47 PM
Report Abusive Post

course it is
the date is set in stone also

Thread: Impeachment of Obama prophecy
Useless Cookie Eater

United States
08/21/2013 05:49 PM
Report Abusive Post

pray

At this point in the game, If you have to even ask that question, you are either a Obama shill, or EXTREMELY stupid.

Which is it??

spock
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/21/2013 05:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
At this point in the game, If you have to even ask that question, you are either a Obama shill, or EXTREMELY stupid.

Which is it??
 Quoting:

Ah. You're one of those guys. Where anyone who questions anything you believe must be 'paid' to do so.

Gotcha.

Anyone else wanna take a shot? What about Benghazi would warrant impeachment?
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/21/2013 06:00 PM
Report Abusive Post

course it is

Quoting: andreidita

And if he isn't impeached in 5 weeks...am I allowed to point and laugh at you?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 34546466
United States
Report Abusive Post
Better late to the game than never. Hawk had this a week ago:

"Egypt General not taking Obama phone calls because the USA financed the Muslim Brotherhood that toppled Hosni Mubarak's regime. They are now fighting the Muslim Brotherhood who Obama financed!

Hawk is on the air!"

(third from the bottom, page 17)

[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 45529946
Croatia
Report Abusive Post
Ooh ooh obama is getting impeached: thread # 5,147
Silly naive children. He ain't going nowhere until the PTB say so.
And then what? Another douchebag to deal with...you guys really give this Obama asshole way more credit than he deserves. He don't run shit. He's a puppet like bush.....watch I, Pet Goat, II.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 36466595

THIS
vladzo

User ID: 284061
United States
08/21/2013 06:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
@ coward :::::::::::

it could be the fact that ( or the apearance that)
there were no general orders to the consulate at benghazi.

however if we were to understand that the current foreign policy of the CIA is to destabilize all potential threats; (rather than send thousands of troops to occupy for years and years.) see my thread about destabilization; it is called "current political events"

vlad
vlad
davvi

User ID: 3677166
United States
08/21/2013 06:02 PM
Report Abusive Post

And besides - even with 100% bonafide 'proof' - liberals like you 'ignore' it anyway. Nobody has to 100% make sure it is 'ok' with YOU to impeach the mofo.

Effing racist scum!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 44860960

Commie spent millions to legally seal his past. There's your proof.
 Quoting: Hard Eight

This is an often overlooked fact. Obama spent "millions of dollars" that he didn't have to seal his records. Someone had to pay those fees for him, who was it? Was it the Saudis? Well if it was he is really screwing them big time for their help.

This obamathing is a very dangerous foreign operative...
 Quoting: davvi

I am really starting to believe that, I've heard rumors of him being a groomed KGB agent, I don't even think it's that far fetched anymore. His family tree reads like what you would expect from a double or triple agent. He was never properly vetted, because the liberals just screamed racism, and they still do and it's still working for them. They knew that no matter who it was a democrat was going to take office because people hated Bush so much, what a perfect time for them to install their puppet.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22470569

YUP jay
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 45244879
United States
08/21/2013 06:03 PM
Report Abusive Post

Which is it??
 Quoting:

Ah. You're one of those guys. Where anyone who questions anything you believe must be 'paid' to do so.

Gotcha.

The Administration lying about the cause, the Administration's failure to take action, and the Administration's attempted cover-up. All these factors post-Benghazi are impeachable by the standards of the US Constitution.

"RACISM! IM A RACIST! IM A RACIST FOR WANTING TO IMPEACH A BLAQ MAN!"

Would it not be racism if I agreed with impeachment over the supposed "faulty intel" that Bush spewed to justify the invasion of Iraq?Or does that make me a "libtard."
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/21/2013 06:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
The Administration lying about the cause
 Quoting:

What lie did Obama tell about the cause? And by all means, quote him. I don't need any paraphrases.

, the Administration's failure to take action
 Quoting:

What action should the administration taken? Specifically.

And according to who?

, and the Administration's attempted cover-up.
 Quoting:

And what's your evidence of a cover up?

All these factors post-Benghazi are impeachable by the standards of the US Constitution.
 Quoting:

The 'impeachable standard' of of the constitution is whatever congress believes it is. But I'm still looking for any actual crime.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 41900692
United States
08/21/2013 06:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
Obama's BROTHER!?

Shit son, Obama himself wears a ring I used to sell called "ALLAH IS THE ONE GOD" or some title like that as a ring salesman. I thought it was WELL-KNOWN that Obama is a 100% Muslim and uses TAQIYYA LAW to get away with his lies.

Are you all not up to date or something?

I thought GLP had NEW stuff not old news. Obama is MUSLIM and his dedication since president of Harvard Law Review was to help and assist in the Muslim cause.

Shit, look up old news articles, they refer to him as "Muslim-senator from Illinois".

Did the CIA effectively wipe all of the video? Look at the ring, it's 100% the same ring I sold to over 100 muslims per month during Ramadan.

OPEN YOUR EYES and the TRUTH IS RIGHT IN FRONT OF THEM.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 44465759
United States
08/21/2013 06:19 PM
Report Abusive Post

Which is it??
 Quoting:

Gotcha.

I'll bite.

How about knowingly constructing a false premise for the attacks, and using that false premise to lie to the US citizens, Congress, and the UN (that apology!) to keep the truth buried to get re-elected?

BTW, does anyone have that "Candy Crowley" debate clip? I notice that never comes up.
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/21/2013 06:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'll bite.

How about knowingly constructing a false premise for the attacks
 Quoting:

Okay. Which premise are you referring to.....with quotes, please. And can you factually establish that the premise was 'knowingly false'?

, and using that false premise to lie to the US citizens, Congress, and the UN (that apology!) to keep the truth buried to get re-elected
 Quoting:

Same as above, with quotes from Obama please.

And what 'truth' was revealed after the election?
andreidita

User ID: 44797843
Romania
08/21/2013 06:23 PM
Report Abusive Post

course it is

Quoting: andreidita

And if he isn't impeached in 5 weeks...am I allowed to point and laugh at you?

haha, but of course
i will laugh at myself also
after all we play games here at glp
we don't use guns to kill other people
also that date was provided by the archonic interface
i just relayed the message
and it didn't mention the year
so it might as well be '14

but the question for you my friend is
would you prefer to be '13 or do you think you can take another full year of obamba? :)
one can always hope, at least
for you americans it matters
for me is just a game
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 44465759
United States
08/21/2013 06:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'll bite.

How about knowingly constructing a false premise for the attacks
 Quoting:

Okay. Which premise are you referring to.....with quotes, please. And can you factually establish that the premise was 'knowingly false'?

, and using that false premise to lie to the US citizens, Congress, and the UN (that apology!) to keep the truth buried to get re-elected
 Quoting:

Same as above, with quotes from Obama please.

And what 'truth' was revealed after the election?

Look troll, if you are just here to cause trouble, then blow! I'm not going to waste my time giving you a history lesson on how there has been Congressional testimony proving that the administration knew, in real time, that the "YouTube video" was not the cause of the attacks. But that's still what they told the world, including the sickening apology to the "peace loving" Muslim world for the horrible video.

And then he lied about the lie during the CNN debate.

Now F.O.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23837324
Mexico
08/21/2013 06:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
The Bush administration lied on a large scale, with a full court press, all of them definitely involved, Bush, Darth Cheney, Rice, Powell, Rumsfeld, the whole gang were totally in on it. "The smoking gun might be a mushroom cloud" or whatever the bullshit was.

They all agreed to tell a bullshit story about WMD to get into a war that is still not over. I think a LOT more than four guys got killed, too.

If he was not impeached for that, fuck, this shit is like kindergarten compared to that.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23837324
Mexico
08/21/2013 06:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Not to mention the FAR vaster lie of 9/11, but we don't want to get into that.
Useless Cookie Eater

United States
08/21/2013 06:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
The Bush administration lied on a large scale, with a full court press, all of them definitely involved, Bush, Darth Cheney, Rice, Powell, Rumsfeld, the whole gang were totally in on it. "The smoking gun might be a mushroom cloud" or whatever the bullshit was.

They all agreed to tell a bullshit story about WMD to get into a war that is still not over. I think a LOT more than four guys got killed, too.

If he was not impeached for that, fuck, this shit is like kindergarten compared to that.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23837324

Obama makes Bush look like a choirboy.
Please DO try to keep up...mmmm kay???

picard
Waterbug

User ID: 34388912
United States
08/21/2013 07:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
So, is this just gonna die on the vine, like so many other stories have come and gone?

Hot thread on GLP for a few days, is that all we can hope for?

What's it going to take, people? It's time to make the news instead of reacting to it, but how do we take that first step?
 Quoting: Fret Wiz

I like to think that a lot of glper's are amateur reporters..
at least the ones with ethics and personal integrity.

A good reporter never becomes a part of the story willingly.
Certainly, a reporter with integrity would not be a rabble rouser.
This is not the place for that.

Think about what you write... or don't.
Jes' saying..

hf
Waterbug

User ID: 34388912
United States
08/21/2013 07:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ooh ooh obama is getting impeached: thread # 5,147
Silly naive children. He ain't going nowhere until the PTB say so.
And then what? Another douchebag to deal with...you guys really give this Obama asshole way more credit than he deserves. He don't run shit. He's a puppet like bush.....watch I, Pet Goat, II.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 36466595

Silly naive children? Maybe some.
Comprehend that a large segment of us do not succumb to misdirection.

This is how we do it.
Up front and in your face.

Not behind closed doors, hiding.

We're trying to understand, honestly..
not dictate deviously..

That's the difference between us and them.

What is your role...?

GLP