Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,062 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 919,426
Pageviews Today: 1,639,376Threads Today: 697Posts Today: 12,372
06:39 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Australia, i must give you an apology, since President Obama wont!!! I mean ity coulda been his sons!!!

ibd1unv
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 45492395
United States
08/21/2013 08:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Australia, i must give you an apology, since President Obama wont!!! I mean ity coulda been his sons!!!
must say 1st off, yes im smart enough to know the president doesnt do or control anything,, he cant make decisions, and he probably hasnt made any kinda decisions since " they" told him he was hand picked to be the president, after he finished his acting role as Osama Bin Laden!!! ( thats for another day) he is just a face to either get credit or take the blame...

and since Chris Matthews decided to apologize for " all white people" over that lil thug Trayvon Martin, i decided that i need to apologize to you Australia!! im sorry that we let this lil thugs run around free, im sorry that we are told that we have white guilt so we cant say or do anything about these lil monsters running the streets, im sorry that we have to accept anything they do to white americans, AND NOW WHAT THEY DO TO YOUR AUSTRALIAN CITIZENS!!! i think that really sucks what those beats did, JUST BECAUSE THEY WERE BORED!!! and what i hate most is i bet money we wont have obama say anything about it just a few months after he said those thugs could have " been his sons, or coulda been him 40 years ago"

i wonder what those racist "preachers" sharpton, and jesse jackson will say about this? i bet nothing!!!

please do boycott our country.. pleaseee do!!! its pretty bad that now they gotta attack non-americans to get the world to know what kinda shit we have to put up with daily!!! but im sure they will kill this story pretty quick, i bet they force your country to kill this story also..

ok just wanted to get this off my chest...
"aint no time to be sitting around cryin like a buncha pussies"-Hushpuppy

"Girl ill make you cream like a Moonpie in the microwave"-Me-Allen
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 45453372
Australia
08/21/2013 08:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Australia, i must give you an apology, since President Obama wont!!! I mean ity coulda been his sons!!!
i bet they force your country to kill this story also..
 Quoting: ibd1unv

bet you $5 they don't
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 45486187
Australia
08/21/2013 09:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Australia, i must give you an apology, since President Obama wont!!! I mean ity coulda been his sons!!!

bet you $5 they don't
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 45453372

They won't this is more leverage to disarm you guys. Works in the corrupt governments favour!
ibd1unv  (OP)

United States
08/21/2013 09:03 AM
Report Abusive Post

bet you $5 they don't

They won't this is more leverage to disarm you guys. Works in the corrupt governments favour!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 45486187

i did see the MSM yesterday here and it was showing how Australia was making this more about guns and not race, not saying thats true just saying thats how the MSM said yall think of it..it makes me mad this was about race, but i can see yeah " lets make it about guns also" 2 birds with one stone i guess!!!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15774582
Australia
08/21/2013 09:05 AM
Report Abusive Post

bet you $5 they don't

I'll bet him $500 they don't.

OP, AMERICANS thrill-killed the Aussie student athlete. AMERICANS did it - they shot him for kicks.

Unfuck your country.

Thanks for the apology to Australia. Even though there was an agenda behind it, it's appreciated.

Next time a group of Australian teenagers decide to thrill-kill an American student athlete while he's out jogging I'll come here and do the same.
hf
ibd1unv  (OP)

United States
08/21/2013 09:11 AM
Report Abusive Post

bet you $5 they don't

OP, AMERICANS thrill-killed the Aussie student athlete. AMERICANS did it - they shot him for kicks.

Unfuck your country.

Thanks for the apology to Australia. Even though there was an agenda behind it, it's appreciated.

Next time a group of Australian teenagers decide to thrill-kill an American student athlete while he's out jogging I'll come here and do the same.
hf
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 15774582

dont worry about it if they are all the same race!!! lol and is being pissed off about black on white crime being ignored my agenda???? if so then yeah, ill accept that!!!i mean i can think of getting anymore black on white crime then a aussie dude being attacked by black guys,, now thats white!!!!!

and you say it was americans? that means ignore the race? your right they are americans, no doubt about it, and thats what we have to put up with....

ibd1unv  (OP)

User ID: 45547518
United States
08/21/2013 10:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
well get it up front for the night time GLPers to read!!!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2269485
United States
08/21/2013 10:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
Are you really posting on this site?
ibd1unv  (OP)

United States
08/21/2013 10:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
Are you really posting on this site?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 2269485

Other than posting this where?

ibd1unv  (OP)

United States
08/21/2013 11:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
"If you want your inane rant to be appreciated for the collosal garbage pile it is, you might want to look into spelling, grammer and correct punctiation. Otherwise you simply come off as a Kook."

i guess when you decide to give me a bad karma vote dummy and talk about spelling and "grammar,punctuation" you should use spellcheck yourself. That was a "colossal" FAIL!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 45405354
United States
08/21/2013 11:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
I want to apologize to Australia and the family & friends of the young man murdered.

This event was wrong and it is my hope those responsible be held accountable, with that understand we do have a gun violence problem in the USA. We have a society grown from the basis of being responsible, respectful but such has gone away and as a result we have those who have no respect for others, no respect for themselves and terrible things have resulted from such ill gotten roots.

At this time of your losing this young man who appeared to have a bright future, I hope such will offer a chance to inspire such qualities in others that this man once held.

Please again accept this and may you find comfort even in this terrible situation.

Signed - me and the majority of law abiding citizens of this United States of America.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39939692
United States
08/21/2013 11:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
I want to apologize to Australia and the family & friends of the young man murdered.

This event was wrong and it is my hope those responsible be held accountable, with that understand we do have a gun violence problem in the USA. We have a society grown from the basis of being responsible, respectful but such has gone away and as a result we have those who have no respect for others, no respect for themselves and terrible things have resulted from such ill gotten roots.

At this time of your losing this young man who appeared to have a bright future, I hope such will offer a chance to inspire such qualities in others that this man once held.

Please again accept this and may you find comfort even in this terrible situation.

Signed - me and the majority of law abiding citizens of this United States of America.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 45405354

+1
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4677881
United States
08/22/2013 03:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump

Any word from our leader, has anything been said from all mighty great one Obama??
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 42846652
Australia
08/22/2013 04:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thank you all.

This has really touched us here.
Not knowing the chap or his family, you can't help feel for them.

The MSM here is really tip toeing around the race of the shooters, no mention of them apart from their ages.

I wonder if they will receive a pardon from the top due to their ages.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 45554986
Australia
08/22/2013 04:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 45560669
Australia
08/22/2013 04:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
uh the sociopath element is overbreeding everywhere. If there's no God then there's no punishment for evildoers kinda thing.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15390687
Australia
08/22/2013 05:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
you look like a fucktard.
ibd1unv  (OP)

United States
08/22/2013 05:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
you look like a fucktard.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 15390687

dont you worry man, ill stick up for your countrymen even if you wont!!!!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29311204
United States
08/22/2013 05:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thank you all.

This has really touched us here.
Not knowing the chap or his family, you can't help feel for them.

The MSM here is really tip toeing around the race of the shooters, no mention of them apart from their ages.

I wonder if they will receive a pardon from the top due to their ages.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 42846652

They'll be charged as adults.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17344595
Australia
08/22/2013 06:01 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 45405354

Thank you

hf

...and thank you for not injecting racist or anti-gun rhetoric into it.

Guns don't kill people, people kill people.

If this was a black hate crime against a white guy who just happened to be jogging past, then why was the getaway-retard a white kid?

American society is circling the drain. All it takes to recover is to take some responsibility and act like human beings and then teach your kids to do the same. You'll get there :)

Obviously the above isn't aimed at responsible Americans who recognize that there is more to life than simple service-to-self. You guys already rock and will most likely be the ones to fix what's broken rockon
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 45300258
Australia
08/22/2013 06:06 AM
Report Abusive Post

bet you $5 they don't

Unfuck your country.

hf

What kind of retarded moronic MSM sheep are you exactly?:
This was not Americans Killing an Australian, they never even knew he was Australian.
This is racist black monkey thugs going out to kill WHITE people, like they do every day in America.
ibd1unv  (OP)

United States
08/22/2013 06:13 AM
Report Abusive Post

bet you $5 they don't

Unfuck your country.

hf

What kind of retarded moronic MSM sheep are you exactly?:
This was not Americans Killing an Australian, they never even knew he was Australian.
This is racist black monkey thugs going out to kill WHITE people, like they do every day in America.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 45300258

glad you understand!!! thats what this was about exactly. they see white skin, so to them they see scared or a weaker person.. its everyday and everyday its covered up or not reported on MSM but the second a white person does this to black, its blew up, and they try to give us that white guilt!!
thats why i say i have no idea how its being covered in your country, but here its already dieing down, i think the MSM said " hey lets cover it 2 or 3 days and let it die off, before we piss off the blacks, and lets do it on purpose TO piss off the white people..

seems alot of the aussies dont realize what goes on here as you do, so they think my post was a racist post, when my post was pointing out the facts, if facts seem racist to someone then so be it!!!

ibd1unv  (OP)

User ID: 9615199
United States
08/23/2013 12:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
i seen one of the aussie puppet masters on tv today saying aussies dont consider this about race? is that true? if so, im sorry they have you trained to not notice the obvious, i mean they are trying to do the same thing here as well but people have been waking up really fast this last year when it comes to race crimes..

so last night we had 2 blacks guys( oops i dont mean black guys these are not black people these are N I fd GG sadads ER df SS, yeah i cant say the word here!!) i believe beat to death a 82 year old WW2 vet, and even in my home town this weekend we had 3 black guys shoot a pizza hut delivery driver in the head, thank god he didnt die!! so for the ones say this isnt race, wake up!!

i just still wanted to say sorry to OZ because they got brought into our troubles here!!

GLP