Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,004 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 374,012
Pageviews Today: 619,412Threads Today: 212Posts Today: 3,791
08:29 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

FEMA Region 3, The Bayou Corne Sinkhole, And Why I Think They're Trying To Distract Us From The New Madrid Fault

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 45651254
United States
08/23/2013 09:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
FEMA Region 3, The Bayou Corne Sinkhole, And Why I Think They're Trying To Distract Us From The New Madrid Fault
Could FEMA is prepping for a New Madrid earthquake? Do they know something about the salt domes being destabilized that we don't? Given the size of FEMA's purchases, it seems like it's going to be a large event.

The Bayou Corne sinkhole seems to have tidal motion and growing, so is the Gulf of Mexico moving inland? And why does it have to do with the BP Oil Spill? What about the Bezerk in the GoM thread?

Why are sinkholes spreading? How much of the US is on salt domes?
aylarue

User ID: 43549243
United States
08/23/2013 10:04 PM

Report Abusive Post
Re: FEMA Region 3, The Bayou Corne Sinkhole, And Why I Think They're Trying To Distract Us From The New Madrid Fault
Wait! One question at a time,please.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
08/23/2013 10:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: FEMA Region 3, The Bayou Corne Sinkhole, And Why I Think They're Trying To Distract Us From The New Madrid Fault
Wait! One question at a time,please.
 Quoting: aylarue

Why are animals dying off, why are people hearing loud booms, why are sinkholes opening up everywhere?

The new sinkhole is in CLEVELAND ... CLEAVE - LAND. as in Split Land!
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
08/23/2013 10:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
The first three animals die offs to really catch media attention =

- Beebe Arkansas
- Labarre, Louisiana
- Gilbertville, Kentucky

Guess what? They're all 120 degree angles from each other at roughly 360 miles apart.

Guess how HAARP focuses? It's antennae calibrate from a center point, outwards at 120 degrees!

Guess where the center point was focused?

The epicenter of the New Madrid Seismic Zone.

Now, the Bayou Corne sinkhole, which is the deepest salt dome failure in world history, is spreading and has tidal activity.

Now New Madrid's northernmost point has a sinkhole, in Cleveland! ! Connecting to a Great Lake most likely!
asthemadworldturns

User ID: 45652825
United States
08/23/2013 10:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
Could FEMA is prepping for a New Madrid earthquake? Do they know something about the salt domes being destabilized that we don't? Given the size of FEMA's purchases, it seems like it's going to be a large event.

The Bayou Corne sinkhole seems to have tidal motion and growing, so is the Gulf of Mexico moving inland? And why does it have to do with the BP Oil Spill? What about the Bezerk in the GoM thread?

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 45651254

It is believed that BP actually nuked a fault line, thus setting off a chain reaction that is now playing out.

A retired engineer discovered a previously unknown fault line system connected from GOM up through LA toward New Madrid.

For anyone who may know about the sinkhole situation:

Thread: Don't make ASSUMPTIONS; try to Understand.

Thread: HUGE Louisiana sinkhole!!!!

Thread: Sinkhole and Gulf Oil Disaster Connection...Also tied to New Madrid fault! Must see video!!

Thread: La Sinkhole Situation Just Got Much Worse! Update: Dangerous Hydrogen Sulfide Gas Detected, Seismic Activity Picking UP

Thread: Tidal waves at Louisiana sinkhole, now more than 500 feet deep

And THIS is unfriggingbelievable:

Let Freedom Ring

User ID: 45607550
United States
08/23/2013 11:13 PM
Report Abusive Post

- Beebe Arkansas
- Labarre, Louisiana
- Gilbertville, Kentucky

Guess what? They're all 120 degree angles from each other at roughly 360 miles apart.

Guess how HAARP focuses? It's antennae calibrate from a center point, outwards at 120 degrees!

Now, the Bayou Corne sinkhole, which is the deepest salt dome failure in world history, is spreading and has tidal activity.

Now New Madrid's northernmost point has a sinkhole, in Cleveland! ! Connecting to a Great Lake most likely!

Yeah, lake Erie - it's getting very unstable.

Thread: What the hell! now lake Erie is going to disappear...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5720462
United States
08/23/2013 11:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
Wow
The old sinkhole is in a PARRISH. ... PERISH
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 44022441
United States
08/23/2013 11:28 PM
Report Abusive Post

- Beebe Arkansas
- Labarre, Louisiana
- Gilbertville, Kentucky

clappa
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 45655102
United States
08/23/2013 11:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
5 stars! Important questions OP!
webbyBird

User ID: 21514737
United States
08/23/2013 11:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
elaborate more... so Harp did what?
United States
08/23/2013 11:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Wow
 Quoting: litedreamer

It also makes me wonder about all the blown levees. Every once in a while, I'll hear about another blown levee. It has to be up to 3 or 4 now. And all up and down the Mississippi river valley.

I also think the Berzerk in GoM thread is related, perhaps even Hurricane Katrina is related.

The booms in Clintonville are related too.
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/23/2013 11:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yes when was that haarp status? And please pinpoint those animal die offs. PIN!
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
08/23/2013 11:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Apparently the animal die-offs have happened TWICE IN THE SAME AREA.

WOW I missed this, that or TPTB knew it would appear as Deja Vu

[link to www.youtube.com]

Wow, so they both happened on New Years Eve?? 2011/2012 ??
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
08/23/2013 11:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
Apparently the animal die-offs have happened TWICE IN THE SAME AREA.

WOW I missed this, that or TPTB knew it would appear as Deja Vu

Wow, so they both happened on New Years Eve?? 2011/2012 ??

Hey look... a 4.0 Mag in OHIO

Guess when??

THE SAME NEW YEARS EVE

[link to m.youtube.com]
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
08/23/2013 11:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'm starting to wonder ya'll...

Does COREXIT (Core Exit) eat Salt?

As in salt domes?

Corexit 9527, used in lesser quantities during the earlier days of the spill response, is designated a chronic and acute health hazard by EPA. The 9527 formula contains 2-butoxyethanol, pinpointed as the cause of lingering health problems experienced by cleanup workers after the 1989 Exxon Valdez oil spill, and propylene glycol, a commonly used solvent. Ebola hemorrhagic fever signs and symptoms: rapid onset of fever, malaise, muscle pain, headache, and the inflammation of the pharynx (throat). Six days following vomiting and bloody diarrhea, individuals may develop maculopapular rash with bleeding at needle sites and bodily orifices.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 45633566
United States
08/23/2013 11:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/23/2013 11:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump OP you are ON to something. Keep going!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1439185
United States
08/23/2013 11:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
Here is your answer OP... Sentinel had it right..
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1439185
United States
08/23/2013 11:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
Sorry here is the link... Thread: I believe the BP oil spill, Salt dome, and New Madrid Fault are in fact connected..remember this?? see link *Updated as info comes out*
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
08/23/2013 11:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
HMM... " Bird's Point" Missouri, in the New Madrid area:

132,000 Acres?
Let Freedom Ring

United States
08/24/2013 12:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.tuberose.com] It has been confirmed that the dispersal agent being used by BP and the government is Corexit 9500, a solvent originally developed by Exxon and now manufactured by Nalco Holding Company of Naperville, IL, which in turn is owned by The Blackstone Group, who has as a member of its International Advisory Board, Lord Jacob Rothschild.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
08/24/2013 12:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
What if Corexit does eat Salt???

Wouldn't that mean rain built from the Gulf of Mexico which has Core Exit in it will eat salt??

Think about it, where are the sink holes? Did it rain there lately? Does the rain have corexit in it?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
08/24/2013 12:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.cleveland.com]

CARGILL SALT STOP MINING IN SALT MINE IN CLEVELAND, DUE TO GEOLOGICAL SHIFT
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 45633566
United States
08/24/2013 12:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.cleveland.com]

CARGILL SALT STOP MINING IN SALT MINE IN CLEVELAND, DUE TO GEOLOGICAL SHIFT

bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17593676
United States
08/24/2013 12:17 AM
Report Abusive Post

Very simple. The oil from the Gulf comes inland. As they pump the oil out they pump water in to take it's place, Sea water. Not the same density and the Sea water is making the land sink.
Aspirant~

User ID: 43711682
United States
08/24/2013 12:24 AM
Report Abusive Post

Tidal motion? Yikes!!
I remember seeing a survey of California at one point that showed the water believed to be under some of the state.
Is there any such survey for the New Madrid area?
Orig. Member ID: 16669 8/14/05~

All inflammatory & provocative posts by above user are for entertainment purposes only & do not necessarily represent the views of said poster~
Aspirant~

User ID: 43711682
United States
08/24/2013 12:24 AM
Report Abusive Post

Tidal motion? Yikes!!
I remember seeing a survey of California at one point that showed the water believed to be under some of the state.
Is there any such survey for the New Madrid area?
Orig. Member ID: 16669 8/14/05~

All inflammatory & provocative posts by above user are for entertainment purposes only & do not necessarily represent the views of said poster~
Let Freedom Ring

United States
08/24/2013 12:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
And now they have low hanging fruit without those pesky oil rigs.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 40394430
United States
08/24/2013 12:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
Wow
 Quoting: litedreamer

On August 3, 2013 the community of Bayou Corne located near the Napoleonville Salt Dome, observed the commemoration of the day they were forced out of their homes by a sinkhole that resulted from the collapse of a salt cavern storing petroleum products.

In 2003, in the nearby community of Grand Bayou also located near the Napoleonville Salt Dome, a natural gas cavern released natural gas into the water aquifer. Natural gas bubbling was observed at the surface near two natural storage caverns before families were permanently relocated, resulting from drinking water contamination and subsidence. Twenty-five families were permanently relocated.

In 2012, nine years later, the Bayou Corne nightmare began with a 9-acre sinkhole, groundwater contamination, and 150 families evacuated. Today the sinkhole has grown to 22 acres, at least 700 feet deep.

There are more than 50 storage caverns in that area. One storage facility is still adding butane to their cavern — 19,284 barrels of butane from July 15 to July 22, 2013.

These problems in Assumption Parish, LA didn't happen overnight,

One must remember that as far back as 1996, Weeks Island Salt Dome Strategic Petroleum Reserve was closed due to geologic failure and leakage.

[link to www.theadvertiser.com]

Why is the government ALLOWING any more storage of petroleum products within caverns near Salt Domes that are obviously in the process of destabilizing?

Let's put more than 19,000 barrels of butane in a cavern that part of the cavern system in the vicinity of the Salt Dome that is associated with Bayou Corne sinkhole!

WHO really thinks THAT is a good idea????!
Razorbackkid

User ID: 39548908
United States
08/24/2013 12:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
OP....you have 75% of it right.....the other 25% will get you killed per PreiObama.
Reinvigorated Being

User ID: 2782120
United States
08/24/2013 12:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
I'm starting to wonder ya'll...

Does COREXIT (Core Exit) eat Salt?

As in salt domes?

Corexit 9527, used in lesser quantities during the earlier days of the spill response, is designated a chronic and acute health hazard by EPA. The 9527 formula contains 2-butoxyethanol, pinpointed as the cause of lingering health problems experienced by cleanup workers after the 1989 Exxon Valdez oil spill, and propylene glycol, a commonly used solvent. Ebola hemorrhagic fever signs and symptoms: rapid onset of fever, malaise, muscle pain, headache, and the inflammation of the pharynx (throat). Six days following vomiting and bloody diarrhea, individuals may develop maculopapular rash with bleeding at needle sites and bodily orifices.

Possibly. I know that Synthia has an affinity for metal, steel, in particular, IIRC. That's not even touching on the possible love child they or one of the many other.....hmmmmm....manipulated organisms used in the oil & Nat Gas industries could have produced.
I'm a proud Texan & American, posting from Central Texas & have no clue why my flag shows friggin Canada(no offense to my Canadian friends).

"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest."

Diderot

"Immigration without assimilation is invasion!" - Anonymous Coward

Gird your lions, shave your Family & panic sex the 'maters!

"When your so-called religion is purely a political theory of conquest, and deception is one of it's core principles then it strikes me as perfectly sane and reasonable to assume literally everyone who is of such a "religion" to be exactly the same POS who deserves to be treated as the enemy non-stop." Darkwolf007

GLP