Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,669 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 678,826
Pageviews Today: 1,453,289Threads Today: 737Posts Today: 15,551
10:37 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

2013 MTV VMAs: KAWS Moonman/Lady Gaga's ARTPOP/PLANET X ?...going 'BLIND' and other revelations!! [UPDATE: Gaga's Medusa Tiger?!]

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 45491290
United States
08/25/2013 07:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
2013 MTV VMAs: KAWS Moonman/Lady Gaga's ARTPOP/PLANET X ?...going 'BLIND' and other revelations!! [UPDATE: Gaga's Medusa Tiger?!]
I felt I had to post this thread because of a number of dreams I've had in the past few weeks...dreams I never wrote down regrettably but I did post one here that I had back on August 4th.

This was before I knew the MTV VMAs were going to be here in NYC...

A disturbing feeling woke me up this morning.

It was early for me on a Sunday...7:22am exactly. My eyes just opened up like they would if I heard a noise or someone was standing nearby. I started to get anxious and had a bad gut feeling like something ominous was looming.

I had a dream but it faded quickly when I woke up...just remember a scene in Times Square with people preparing for some kind of outdoor concert. I only remember the word BLIND and some group like The Beatles were going to appear.

I was the only one awake so I tried to go back to sleep but I couldn't do it. I started praying...rebuking whatever was there that made me feel so uneasy and almost scared. After what seemed like forever, I finally dozed off.

Maybe it has to do with this terror alert and the concern for the Gulf lately...I don't know. Before I tried to post my latest thread, my husband and older son got sick earlier this past week. I had to deal with my younger son and basically just didn't have time to myself to breathe. It has been a rough summer so far.

By the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, I can only hope He will provide the strength we need to get through these times.

Just putting this out there...let's see what this week brings.

hf
 Quoting: BetteDavisEyes

Last Wednesday 8/21, I dreamt of George Clooney in a tux. I was congratulating him on an award that he won and the number 50 appeared. After looking up his profile, I saw the one Oscar he won was for Best Supporting Actor for the 2005 film SYRIANA...NOTE the poster here with George Clooney's eyes prominently covered!

spam/media/rm3725171968/tt0365737?ref_=tt_ov_i

Then last Thursday 8/22
, with no idea about the Syria chemical attack that happened (the day before?), I dreamt of being in a cave and seeing these children paralyzed and up against the cave walls like statues. I was walking with a Middle Eastern boy who had a sheet draped over his shoulders. I felt that he couldn't speak or understand my English when I spoke to him and thought he was severely autistic or suffering from some neurological symptoms. The whole time I was weeping quietly as I led him out of the cave and into a city. There was a line of FEMA-type buses parked on the street, as if they were waiting for children like him.

Then this morning (8/25), I had another dream about working in a nursery ward with many babies. I walked over to one of the babies, another dark-skinned boy and picked him up. He was probably a month old and was cute and chubby. Suddenly, I saw a closeup of his face and it was huge. His eyes started to sink in so deep in his head that the outline of his skullbone showed up! Soon after, I saw his hands and they too shriveled into his arms, which looked like stubs afterwards. I was jolted awake from my kids right after that part so I wonder what could've happened next. It was very disturbing to say the least oops2!

With the Syria chemical attacks and then a story featured on Daily Mail about the THIRD generation Agent Orange children in Vietnam, I was already nervous and wondering WTH is going on!

Syria's darkest hour: Hundreds of children's bodies piled high after nerve gas attack near Damascus leaves up to 1,300 dead

[link to www.dailymail.co.uk]

Generation Orange: Heartbreaking portraits of Vietnamese children suffering from devastating effects of toxic herbicide sprayed by US Army 40 years ago

[link to www.dailymail.co.uk]

Then I see the MTV logo for the VMAs and started to research on the weird mound-shaped object on its side. What stood out for me was the X on the right eye...PLANET X?!

It's a split 1/2 version of the Mickey Mouse-inspired character called 'Companion', created by Brooklyn-based graffiti artist Brian 'KAWS' Donnelly.

:kawsmtvgaga:

MTV VMA Moonman Reinvented By KAWS

The 2013 MTV Video Music Awards are coming to Brooklyn, and the borough's most influential artist is helping them feel right at home.

Internationally famous artist and provocateur KAWS has redesigned the VMAs' Moonman award, giving the silver spaceman his first facelift in 30 years. And for a guy who's reinterpreted everything from Mickey Mouse to the Michelin Man, not to mention worked with top brands like Nike and Marc Jacobs, taking on the Moonman was an opportunity he couldn't pass up.

[link to www.mtv.com]

More photos:

[link to buzzworthy.mtv.com]

It appeared at the 2012 Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade...

Lady Gaga, who is opening for the VMAs tonight, has been promoting her single Applause...not only with a landmine mask but also these John Lennon-type glasses that reminded me of the Three Blind Mice rhyme. Then I discovered a new tattoo she got back on August 9th, above her left elbow...

squid oo dot com/lady-gagas-tattoos

The strangest thing...it's a MOUSE with an X-shaped bandage over its eye!! It is dedicated to her younger sister Natalie...with the letters NAT written with the thread (see pic in montage).

gasp

So the focus has been very much on the eyes...and deformities as well as body parts...and the ability to SEE or GO BLIND...is THIS the key?!

The skull-n-bones of the KAWS mouse is reminiscent of Skull & Bones 322...
the Bushmaster 223 (322) rifle at Sandy Hook...
then Gaga's ARTPOP is connected to KAWS' artwork...

WHAT IS THE MESSAGE?!!

readup
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
08/25/2013 07:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: 2013 MTV VMAs: KAWS Moonman/Lady Gaga's ARTPOP/PLANET X ?...going 'BLIND' and other revelations!! [UPDATE: Gaga's Medusa Tiger?!]
Tonight's show should be VERY interesting...oops2
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
08/25/2013 07:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: 2013 MTV VMAs: KAWS Moonman/Lady Gaga's ARTPOP/PLANET X ?...going 'BLIND' and other revelations!! [UPDATE: Gaga's Medusa Tiger?!]
Thanks for the 5* hi hf!
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
08/25/2013 07:38 PM
Report Abusive Post

Lady Gaga to Open MTV VMAs With 'Applause' World Premiere Performance

[link to www.hollywoodreporter.com]

:bettedoesputin:

MTV...Don't eva change Brooklyn to Gaga again rolleyes

Thread: LADY GAGA - [UPDATE: Happy 28th...she made it! G.U.Y. Breakdown/ROSELAND Closing in NYC: 7 shows-7 nights-ends April 7th (239 W.52nd St)!!!] (Page 11)

:colorbump:
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
08/25/2013 07:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thought this thread was interesting!

Thread: MTV Awards- August 25th (One Year Anniversary of Neil Armstrong's Death)

Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
08/25/2013 07:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
The Grand Cross alignment with the Star of David tonight...surely they knew to have the awards show for tonight ohyeah

Quoting: rachel3108

33 days after the birth of the Royal Baby, which is really a symbolic birth of a New Age, war is decalred on Syria. [link to www.mirror.co.uk]
This is also the 33rd week of the year. Coincidence?

Quoting: Ohwell

Thread: Ok, I doubted it too, but I am starting to believe that Aug. 27, 2013 may be the beginning of the 7 years of Tribulations. (Page 14)

:bigbump:

Thread: The Royal Thread: Will, Kate, George & Charlotte FAM thread - [UPDATE: Now it's a G A L with a 'D E C' :o!!] (Page 28)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30755360
United States
08/25/2013 07:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
are you her publicist or something
Knowbody Special

User ID: 3753361
United States
08/25/2013 07:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
Please listen to me very carefully.

NONE of these assclowns matter at all.

By "watching" them. By allowing their every move to mean something, you are giving them power.

This is what the sheeple do. They worship these false idols and give them power, their words, their actions, what they wear, etc.

None of it fucking matters. They are similar to carnival acts.

If I posted a thread about what the bearded lady and fire eater were doing, saying, wearing tonight... would you care?

How does it effect you in your personal life?

It doesn't. They don't matter.

They'll all be dead soon enough. Let them flash their illuminati hand signals and influence the stupid sheeple.

Be ABOVE them. They have no power of you unless you allow it.

angel4
lol
User ID: 29380096
Denmark
08/25/2013 07:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
"nat" is "night" in danish
TouchedByAnAngel

User ID: 22967374
United States
08/25/2013 07:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
TouchedByAnAngel

Here's to the crazy ones. The misfits, rebels, the trouble makers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently.

They are not fond of rules and they have no respect for the status quo. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them.

But the only thing you can't do is ignore them, because they change things. They push the human race forward.

And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius.

Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do!
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
08/25/2013 07:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Please listen to me very carefully.

NONE of these assclowns matter at all.

By "watching" them. By allowing their every move to mean something, you are giving them power.

This is what the sheeple do. They worship these false idols and give them power, their words, their actions, what they wear, etc.

None of it fucking matters. They are similar to carnival acts.

If I posted a thread about what the bearded lady and fire eater were doing, saying, wearing tonight... would you care?

How does it effect you in your personal life?

It doesn't. They don't matter.

They'll all be dead soon enough. Let them flash their illuminati hand signals and influence the stupid sheeple.

Be ABOVE them. They have no power of you unless you allow it.

angel4
 Quoting: Knowbody Special

CHECK^^ hf

No idolizing here...EXPOSING them is what I'm doing.

I had no intention of posting about the show...it was from the dreams I had that prompted me to do the research...obvious WARNING DREAMS I believe!

Read Joel 2:28...these are the END OF DAYS...hf

And it shall come to pass afterward
That I will pour out My Spirit on all flesh;
Your sons and your daughters shall prophesy,
Your old men shall dream dreams,
Your young men shall see visions.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6251954
Canada
08/25/2013 07:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Please grow up and stop promoting this garbage. It mindfucks the youngins.
Ok bye
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
08/25/2013 07:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
"nat" is "night" in danish
 Quoting: lol 29380096

Interesting...blink!

Possibly intentional since her name could've been written out in full hmm
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 45754872
United Kingdom
08/25/2013 07:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
this thread screams mental illness / obsession
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
08/25/2013 07:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
this thread screams mental illness / obsession
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 45754872

Oh the usual BUMPS are coming now...

:batpoopbette:
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
08/25/2013 08:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
 Quoting: TouchedByAnAngel

hf
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
08/25/2013 08:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
are you her publicist or something
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 30755360

naughty
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 45700747
United States
08/25/2013 08:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
This is going to be full of rituals and symbolism im excited to see this shit. All these moronic young kids adore these fucking piles of shit and have no idea what these guys are into. Get ready for some blatant rituals.
Uncle Mikey

User ID: 2217240
United States
08/25/2013 08:20 PM
Report Abusive Post

Shocking find!!!

Ha! Oh, man BDE, you really stumbled onto something big here.

Take it from me... there is a message here that I myself am too freaked out to get into.

I'll put it to you this way. If anyone here frequents the 'Nobody' threads, they should see the Magick (with a definite K) happening here.

Some hints for the GLPr's that are playing this game...

unclemikey-66

mickey

You Nobody people are mad for letting it go this far you know that?

When Satan's hand of protection lifts from them, it's not going to be pretty.
 Quoting: Uncle Mikey

Thread: Connecting the dots on the DDOS attacks.

Thread: How can we stop these DDOS attacks?

[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]

Idol1 Idol1 Idol1
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 2217240

Don't worry BDE. You're an angel for this. It's them.

Luke 23:34
"Then said Jesus, Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do. And they parted his raiment, and cast lots"

Un-believable... I mean really now.

A line is being crossed here GLP and MTV.

Mind Time Vibration indeed. Lol.

watchingyou

This one is for you MTV...

Zechariah 11:17
"Woe to the idol shepherd that leaveth the flock! the sword shall be upon his arm, and upon his right eye: his arm shall be clean dried up, and his right eye shall be utterly darkened"

s226
PhennommennonnModerator
Forum Administrator

08/25/2013 08:58 PM

Report Abusive Post
nicely presented thread
political correctness is a doctrine.... fostered by a delusional, illogical minority...... and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media; which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 37142138
United States
08/25/2013 09:03 PM
Report Abusive Post

Lady Gaga to Open MTV VMAs With 'Applause' World Premiere Performance

[link to www.hollywoodreporter.com]

:bettedoesputin:

MTV...Don't eva change Brooklyn to Gaga again rolleyes

Thread: LADY GAGA - [UPDATE: Happy 28th...she made it! G.U.Y. Breakdown/ROSELAND Closing in NYC: 7 shows-7 nights-ends April 7th (239 W.52nd St)!!!] (Page 11)

Ga Ga is the messenger of the Annunaki Gods, that foretells of the coming of the "Great Destroyer." Enuma Elish
K. Buzzkill

User ID: 45757538
United States
08/25/2013 09:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump

for update on the performances. These things are always fun.

burnitburnitburnit

Last Edited by K. Buzzkill on 08/25/2013 09:06 PM
Did they get you to trade your heroes for ghosts?
Hot ashes for trees?
Hot air for a cool breeze?
Cold comfort for change?
Did you exchange a walk on part in the war for a lead role in a cage?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
08/25/2013 09:06 PM
Report Abusive Post

Shocking find!!!

Ha! Oh, man BDE, you really stumbled onto something big here.

Take it from me... there is a message here that I myself am too freaked out to get into.

I'll put it to you this way. If anyone here frequents the 'Nobody' threads, they should see the Magick (with a definite K) happening here.

Some hints for the GLPr's that are playing this game...

:unclemikey-66:

:mickey:

You Nobody people are mad for letting it go this far you know that?

When Satan's hand of protection lifts from them, it's not going to be pretty.

Thread: Connecting the dots on the DDOS attacks.

Thread: How can we stop these DDOS attacks?

Idol1 Idol1 Idol1
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 2217240

Don't worry BDE. You're an angel for this. It's them.

Luke 23:34
"Then said Jesus, Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do. And they parted his raiment, and cast lots"

Un-believable... I mean really now.

A line is being crossed here GLP and MTV.

Mind Time Vibration indeed. Lol.

:watchingyou:

This one is for you MTV...

Zechariah 11:17
"Woe to the idol shepherd that leaveth the flock! the sword shall be upon his arm, and upon his right eye: his arm shall be clean dried up, and his right eye shall be utterly darkened"

s226

:wow:

:bumpz:

my internet was down!!

Starting now!
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
08/25/2013 09:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
This is going to be full of rituals and symbolism im excited to see this shit. All these moronic young kids adore these fucking piles of shit and have no idea what these guys are into. Get ready for some blatant rituals.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 45700747

bump

for update on the performances. These things are always fun.

burnitburnitburnit
 Quoting: K. Buzzkill

popcorn hf
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
08/25/2013 09:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
nicely presented thread
 Quoting: Phennommennonn

Thanks Phen hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7614686
United States
08/25/2013 09:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
lady gaga has a nice round buttocks i would like to smack and taste
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
08/25/2013 09:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Was it just the Time Warner people like me or was Gaga's performance having audio problems and MAJOR pixelation blink?!
2Son

User ID: 24143702
United States
08/25/2013 09:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
Embarrassing Mileys a role model.. twerking at the crowd her entire performance. smh... look at this shit. shes barely dressed.
Matrix-V

User ID: 32905635
Canada
08/25/2013 09:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
What the fuck is wrong with miley cyrus? !

this is absolute garbage tv
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
08/25/2013 09:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
The bears with the covered eyes during Miley's performance...hmm
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 42067627
United States
08/25/2013 09:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Miley went full porntard!

GLP