Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,168 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 699,657
Pageviews Today: 1,227,968Threads Today: 524Posts Today: 8,812
02:34 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Damascus, Syria & The 33rd Parallel - Illuminati numerological proof that blood will soon be shed in Syria

AGES
User ID: 2044055
Switzerland
08/28/2013 10:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Damascus, Syria & The 33rd Parallel - Illuminati numerological proof that blood will soon be shed in Syria
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.
 Quoting: IlluminatiAncestor

Thank you OP for the great information. In it's all about the rituals. What I am personally interested in asking you is, if TPDB are going to play the alien card when everything is in chaos. As far as my research goes, those supposed aliens are all demons, the "good" ones aswell as the "bad" ones, conjured up by the elitists on their sceances. So my theory is, that they are going to collapse the whole system soon, and then out of the ashes of that, comes the "solution" (phoenix), the synthesis of all the failed systems so to speak (NWO). But the "solution" isn't being brought by TPTB, but by their demonic agents, disguised as space brothers offering the solution to all humanities problems...

Am I on the wrong foot here?

Thanks in Advance,

God Bless
Gnostic Warrior

User ID: 41934835
United States
08/28/2013 10:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Damascus, Syria & The 33rd Parallel - Illuminati numerological proof that blood will soon be shed in Syria
As much as I would like to think they placed more importance on other historical issues than bombs dropping, history proves otherwise.

I'm speaking about why they were dropped on the 33rd Parallel as a result of the original Illuminati oath and you think this is of little importance? The same mountain and area of the world where we, the Masonic States of America are now in the beginning stages of war on this same nation where the original Illuminati oath was taken thousands of years ago.
Hence, the history you speak of would simply of never happened without the history of the Elohim on Mount Hermon in Syria.
 Quoting: Gnostic Warrior

I'd love to hear your two cents on it!

In the Book of Enoch, Mount Hermon on the 33rd degree parallel is the place where the Grigori ("Watcher") class of fallen angels descended to Earth. They swore upon the mountain that they would take wives among the daughters of men and take mutual imprecation for their sin (Enoch 6).

The fallen angles are the Sons of Jupiter, AKA Sons of Cain or Lucifer. What makes them and us different is our energy within our DNA. Let us just say we put the spark in human life. Lucifer is Latin for Phosphorus and we Elohim are ruddy as can be from the result of the amount of Phosphorus within our DNA. This same Phosphorus is the ONLY chemical energy that is left when we die. Everything else evaporates, withers or turns to ashes while the Phosphorus remains and guess where Brother?

You got it! The earth's energy grid is where our gravity and energy is derived from on earth. As Einstein had said, “Everything is energy and that’s all there is to it.” This scientific fact does includes us humans who are made of energy as well.

When people, or should I say, the Sons of God or the Elohim die on the earth's energy grid in which their energy seeps into the earth and then reincarnates back along these lines in which they died. The more deaths and births, the more chances at bringing back the same Elohim and quite possibly, in more pure form.

Matthew 24:37 But as the days of Noah, so also will be the coming of the Son of man. For as they were in the days before the flood.

BEFORE THE FLOOD:

The B'nai Elohim saw the daughters of Adam, that they were fit extensions. And they took wives for themselves from all those that they chose...The Nephilim were in the earth in those days, and even afterwards when the B'nai Elohim CAME IN TO the daughtersof Adam, and they bore to them -- they were Powerful Ones which existed from ancient times, the men of name. (from the Interlinear Hebrew Bible Genesis 6)
Regards,

Moe

[link to GnosticWarrior.com] THERE IS A WAR FOR YOUR SOUL!

[link to www.LoanSafe.org] FIGHTING BIG BANKS!
Gnostic Warrior

United States
08/28/2013 10:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
Good post OP and like you, I AM also a descendant of who some would call the Elohim, Nephilim, Giants, Daemons, Gods, Heroes and of course, the Illuminati.

He's an ancestor.

And you're delusional.

5a
 Quoting: The Comedian

Many of us are and maybe even you are Comedian. Just some of us have more pure DNA from the original seed. Hence, it is less corrupted and it is easier for us to decode our pasts and lives based on the secrets in our DNA.

Please explain how I'm delusional with more that a one word attack on my character or facts I present?

Your character is your only credential.

And that credential demonstrates an advanced state of narcissistic personality disorder with sprinkles of schizophrenic paranoia.

Sorry, the only esoteric secrets you're in on are what the other voices are saying to you.
 Quoting: The Comedian

Sure, but I do not take people such as yourself as to be a fit judge of who I AM. Nor do I take serious a medical establishment that is built on black magick and sorcery by soul sell outs who would enslave their own children and grandchildren for a paycheck and to be accepted by their soulless piers for whom they lick their asses as they smear shit on the world.

I do not take your insults personally. You are just using words to project towards me as if I'm some profane self obsessed fool or to lead the ignorant others on who do not know better.

The voices you speak of told me to tell you to lick my enlightened nuts and do not gag on my Elohim Tea Bag in your throat from the amount of Luciferian energies contained in these same said balls.

This is Johnny

Last Edited by Gnostic Warrior on 08/28/2013 10:17 AM
Regards,

Moe

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10426218
United States
08/28/2013 10:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
Does Friday the 13th, September 2013, the 256th day of the year have any significance whatsover?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 40019689
United States
08/28/2013 10:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
OP, great info.! I love reading deep behind the scenes spiritual information. Things are not as they seem to us because it' s always been a spiritual warfare.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 45895503
Indonesia
08/28/2013 10:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
OP you are a fag.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 45895503

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
INDONESIAN SODOMITE ALERT!

siren2siren2siren2siren2siren2
 Quoting: -GLP-Christian-

eat more stinky 6 months burried shark corpse idiot scandinavian
IlluminatiAncestor  (OP)

User ID: 9810395
United States
08/28/2013 10:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
As my name of course indicates, I am an ancestor of Freemasons and members of the Illuminati. They of course use numerology in planning their "blood letting" events, and I hate to say it ... but all the numbers add up in Syria. Here is the math ...

An important factor in deciding a location for the blood letting is that it happens on the 33rd parallel. It's all occult at the end of the day, and is essentially a for of worshiping demons/other beings that work with these groups. It has to happen on the 33rd parallel. I was surprised at first too, but here is some evidence.

Locations that lie on or VERY near the 33rd parallel. (These should all sound familiar as they are all locations of major wars or Freemasonic events.)

- Dallas, TX (JFK Assassination)
- Hiroshima, Japan (Nuclear bomb)
- Nagasaki, Japan (Nuclear bomb)
- Baghdad, Iraq
- Babylon
- Roswell, New Mexico
- Tripoli, Libya
- Beirut, Lebanon
- Phoenix, AZ (Freemasonic Capitol of the USA. The Phoenix is also an important Freemasonic symbol.)
Abu Ghraib, Iraq (Where prisoners were tortured by US troops)
- Los Angeles, CA (RFK shooting)
- San Diego, CA (Heavens Gate Cult Suicides)

The list goes on and on, but blood letting on the 33rd parallel is a real occult practice. Take one guess which parallel Damascus, Syria is on ... You got it ... The 33rd.

In addition to this, the Illuminati uses an 8 year cycle in which it spaces out it's events. This is because of the orbits of both Earth and Venus, which sync up every 8 Earth years (13 Venus years). If you look at their orbits, they actually make a really cool 5 pointed star symbol (also an occult symbol) every 8 years. Check out the video below. For instance, the bombing of Lybia (on the 33rd parallel) started on March 19th, 2011. If we rewind the clock exactly 8 years, we get March 19th, 2003, which was the date the Iraq war began (on the 33rd parallel). The Indonesian tsunami was on December 26th, 2004, add 8 years to that and we get very close to December 21st, 2012. Let's now look at tomorrow's date, August 28th, 2013. We subtract 8 years and that takes us to August 28th, 2005 ... the exact day Hurricane Katrina hit the Gulf Coast.

All the pieces fit.

Below is the video of the 5 pointed star Venus and Earth make.

[link to www.youtube.com]

So much nonsense sheesh. You do realize there has been a war in Syria for quite some time now don't you? I guess that blood doesn't count yet because it doesn't fit the nonsense in this post right?

Lol @ making a prediction about something that is already on going genius.

cruise
 Quoting: PigsInSpace

You really should read the whole post before jumping in. You would see this has already been addressed and I've said a few times, I never said the blood shed will START in Syria soon. It's obviously been going on for a while. I'm saying occult forces cause blood shed in certain parts of the world at certain times.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 40019689
United States
08/28/2013 10:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
As much as I would like to think they placed more importance on other historical issues than bombs dropping, history proves otherwise.

I'm speaking about why they were dropped on the 33rd Parallel as a result of the original Illuminati oath and you think this is of little importance? The same mountain and area of the world where we, the Masonic States of America are now in the beginning stages of war on this same nation where the original Illuminati oath was taken thousands of years ago.
Hence, the history you speak of would simply of never happened without the history of the Elohim on Mount Hermon in Syria.

In the Book of Enoch, Mount Hermon on the 33rd degree parallel is the place where the Grigori ("Watcher") class of fallen angels descended to Earth. They swore upon the mountain that they would take wives among the daughters of men and take mutual imprecation for their sin (Enoch 6).

The fallen angles are the Sons of Jupiter, AKA Sons of Cain or Lucifer. What makes them and us different is our energy within our DNA. Let us just say we put the spark in human life. Lucifer is Latin for Phosphorus and we Elohim are ruddy as can be from the result of the amount of Phosphorus within our DNA. This same Phosphorus is the ONLY chemical energy that is left when we die. Everything else evaporates, withers or turns to ashes while the Phosphorus remains and guess where Brother?

You got it! The earth's energy grid is where our gravity and energy is derived from on earth. As Einstein had said, “Everything is energy and that’s all there is to it.” This scientific fact does includes us humans who are made of energy as well.

When people, or should I say, the Sons of God or the Elohim die on the earth's energy grid in which their energy seeps into the earth and then reincarnates back along these lines in which they died. The more deaths and births, the more chances at bringing back the same Elohim and quite possibly, in more pure form.

Matthew 24:37 But as the days of Noah, so also will be the coming of the Son of man. For as they were in the days before the flood.

BEFORE THE FLOOD:

The B'nai Elohim saw the daughters of Adam, that they were fit extensions. And they took wives for themselves from all those that they chose...The Nephilim were in the earth in those days, and even afterwards when the B'nai Elohim CAME IN TO the daughtersof Adam, and they bore to them -- they were Powerful Ones which existed from ancient times, the men of name. (from the Interlinear Hebrew Bible Genesis 6)

THx U for this information! I read this mount was very important and because of these reasons. Question, do you think Antichrist will rise from this mount or from this area?
IlluminatiAncestor  (OP)

United States
08/28/2013 10:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
Does Friday the 13th, September 2013, the 256th day of the year have any significance whatsover?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10426218

Not that I'm aware of, but that doesn't mean it'll be insignificant. Why?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1402695
Denmark
08/28/2013 10:36 AM
Report Abusive Post

Is the rhesus negative blood line of any relevance, or is it just a random distraction?
RealEyesRealize

User ID: 14245097
United States
08/28/2013 10:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Great informative thread OP
IlluminatiAncestor  (OP)

United States
08/28/2013 10:42 AM
Report Abusive Post

Is the rhesus negative blood line of any relevance, or is it just a random distraction?
 Quoting: Shy Chap? Pot!

In my opinion, if you are trying to confirm your bloodlines, of course blood type is important, but not the tell all factor.

Do some work on a family tree. If anyone was a Freemason, you have a match. It's hard to find them sometimes, but if you do some research on Freemasonry, you can spot them.

Were any of your ancestors cremated? All Freemasons are.
Anonymous Coward
Denmark
08/28/2013 10:46 AM
Report Abusive Post

In my opinion, if you are trying to confirm your bloodlines, of course blood type is important, but not the tell all factor.

Do some work on a family tree. If anyone was a Freemason, you have a match. It's hard to find them sometimes, but if you do some research on Freemasonry, you can spot them.

Thanks for your answer.

Not on the negative blood-side. The dead ones were all catholics.
PigsInSpace

User ID: 23289565
Canada
08/28/2013 10:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
As my name of course indicates, I am an ancestor of Freemasons and members of the Illuminati. They of course use numerology in planning their "blood letting" events, and I hate to say it ... but all the numbers add up in Syria. Here is the math ...

An important factor in deciding a location for the blood letting is that it happens on the 33rd parallel. It's all occult at the end of the day, and is essentially a for of worshiping demons/other beings that work with these groups. It has to happen on the 33rd parallel. I was surprised at first too, but here is some evidence.

Locations that lie on or VERY near the 33rd parallel. (These should all sound familiar as they are all locations of major wars or Freemasonic events.)

- Baghdad, Iraq
- Babylon
- Roswell, New Mexico
- Tripoli, Libya
- Beirut, Lebanon
- Phoenix, AZ (Freemasonic Capitol of the USA. The Phoenix is also an important Freemasonic symbol.)

The list goes on and on, but blood letting on the 33rd parallel is a real occult practice. Take one guess which parallel Damascus, Syria is on ... You got it ... The 33rd.

In addition to this, the Illuminati uses an 8 year cycle in which it spaces out it's events. This is because of the orbits of both Earth and Venus, which sync up every 8 Earth years (13 Venus years). If you look at their orbits, they actually make a really cool 5 pointed star symbol (also an occult symbol) every 8 years. Check out the video below. For instance, the bombing of Lybia (on the 33rd parallel) started on March 19th, 2011. If we rewind the clock exactly 8 years, we get March 19th, 2003, which was the date the Iraq war began (on the 33rd parallel). The Indonesian tsunami was on December 26th, 2004, add 8 years to that and we get very close to December 21st, 2012. Let's now look at tomorrow's date, August 28th, 2013. We subtract 8 years and that takes us to August 28th, 2005 ... the exact day Hurricane Katrina hit the Gulf Coast.

All the pieces fit.

So much nonsense sheesh. You do realize there has been a war in Syria for quite some time now don't you? I guess that blood doesn't count yet because it doesn't fit the nonsense in this post right?

Lol @ making a prediction about something that is already on going genius.

cruise
 Quoting: PigsInSpace

You really should read the whole post before jumping in. You would see this has already been addressed and I've said a few times, I never said the blood shed will START in Syria soon. It's obviously been going on for a while. I'm saying occult forces cause blood shed in certain parts of the world at certain times.

To be honest with you. I find this stuff to be for entertainment purposes only. You can present an argument for any idea and prove it with real data so long as that is your intention. You can find a war every year in the past 300 years that is somehow related to the elites so... there really isn't any relevance in it at all... people are always at war.
Gnostic Warrior

United States
08/28/2013 10:49 AM
Report Abusive Post

BEFORE THE FLOOD:

THx U for this information! I read this mount was very important and because of these reasons. Question, do you think Antichrist will rise from this mount or from this area?
 Quoting: Indysmindy

My pleasure!

Yes, I think this is where the Rex Mundi will rise, but he may be found along the 33rd and Mount Hermon may be where they fulfill the final prophecy.
Regards,

Moe

Frank Frankson

User ID: 24816411
United States
08/28/2013 10:58 AM
Report Abusive Post

BEFORE THE FLOOD:

I believe the mormon church has ties to The Elohim/Nephalim "hidden" in plain sight.

The Book of Mormon has a character named Nephi.

Nephi/Nephilim?

Also, the mormon church places great importance on celestial marriage performed within the temple. The temple is also known as "the mountain of the Lord".

Mountain of the Lord/Mt. Hermon?

The mormons also place great importance on researching ones family liniage.
Gnostic Warrior

United States
08/28/2013 11:00 AM
Report Abusive Post

Yes, they are the daughters of men. AKA the Neanderthal. My mother was O negative and French whose family came from Basque Country. She was short, stocky and beady black eyes. She could be as cold as hell at times. I believe she was Neanderthal and my father's blood line, the Sons of God.
Regards,

Moe

Frank Frankson

User ID: 24816411
United States
08/28/2013 11:05 AM
Report Abusive Post

Yes, they are the daughters of men. AKA the Neanderthal. My mother was O negative and French whose family came from Basque Country. She was short, stocky and beady black eyes. She could be as cold as hell at times. I believe she was Neanderthal and my father's blood line, the Sons of God.

I also get the impression that there is an ancient struggle still happening between the Earths origional humanoids(neanderthals) and the offspring of the Elohim.

I believe that much of heavy metal originates from the origional inhabitant bloodline, if you pay attention to the messages being passed on through the music you can opick it out. Black Sabbath, Iron Maiden, etc.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 42842519
Canada
08/28/2013 11:06 AM
Report Abusive Post

- Baghdad, Iraq
- Babylon
- Roswell, New Mexico
- Tripoli, Libya
- Beirut, Lebanon

All the pieces fit.

Can I just say BlahBLah BLAh BLAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! now stfu
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26579952
Australia
08/28/2013 11:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
Can this be further researched an exposed?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14006371
Netherlands
08/28/2013 11:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
What makes the number 33 so special? I know it's the highest degree of freemasonry (at least that I know of), but besides that.
Anonymous Coward
Denmark
08/28/2013 11:16 AM
Report Abusive Post

What is that, the aryan race?

All on the negative side have all been short but beautiful and extremely loving. I am tall however, and not very loving.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 44497368
United States
08/28/2013 11:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
Others include:

- Waco, Texas 31.5514 N
- No Fly Zone in Iraq War Part One - 33rd Parallel
- Hope, Arkansas 33.6678 N (Birthplace of Bill Clinton)
- Warm Springs, Georgia 32.8886 N (Place of sudden death of Franklin D. Roosevelt - Who was replaced by 33rd degree Freemason, Harry Truman. His death took place on April 12th, 1945. The nuclear bombs were dropped on Nagasaki and Hiroshima just weeks later.)

The bombs were dropped in August...

[link to en.wikipedia.org]
Professional Amateur
Cancelling Tomorrow

User ID: 45780067
United States
08/28/2013 11:25 AM

Report Abusive Post
Revolutionary and Civil Wars started in Charleston, SC

Pretty compelling evidence OP.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 45907073
Brazil
08/28/2013 11:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
Coordinates of Damascus: 33.513°N 36.292°E
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 45873827

Yup ...

Baghdad 33.3250 N
Hiroshima 34.3853 N
Nagasaki 32.7833 N
Babylon 32.5364 N
Roswell 33.3872 N
Tripoli 32.9022 N
Beirut 33.8869 N
Phoenix 33.4500 N
Abu Ghraib, Iraq 33.1829 N
Dallas 32.7758 N (JFK Shooting)
Los Angeles, CA (RFK Shooting) 34.3800 N
San Diego, CA 32.7153 N

Interesting...

But those are all Northern hemisphere locations.

I wonder if there is any 33 degree Southern hemisphere locations?

Any of you Southern folk of Earth's persuasion care to comment on the Southern latitude of doom?

hiding
 Quoting: hatch battener 38414541

Valparaiso, Mendonza, Rosario, Cape Town...
Gnostic Warrior

United States
08/28/2013 11:39 AM
Report Abusive Post

I also get the impression that there is an ancient struggle still happening between the Earths origional humanoids(neanderthals) and the offspring of the Elohim.

I believe that much of heavy metal originates from the origional inhabitant bloodline, if you pay attention to the messages being passed on through the music you can opick it out. Black Sabbath, Iron Maiden, etc.
 Quoting: Frank Frankson

The struggle is for the divine right to rule on earth which most of us are in battle with ourselves since we humans today are made of both races of beings. There was an oath made between these "two" races. One cal only live within the blood and the stronger race slays the weaker one in the blood.
Regards,

Moe

Gnostic Warrior

United States
08/28/2013 11:43 AM
Report Abusive Post

What is that, the aryan race?

All on the negative side have all been short but beautiful and extremely loving. I am tall however, and not very loving.

No, the Elohim, Nephilim or Israelites.

All is math.

Neanderthal = Negative

Sons of God/Jupiter = Positive

Human Hybrid = AB Negative

Hence, our negative tendencies, duality and our good and bad natures of the human race was bred into us.

My mom was somewhat loving, not violent but cold as can be. She was a hybrid. There was an obvious race and intellectual divide between her and I. I knew who I was and she didn't know much of anything other than what was told to her.

Last Edited by Gnostic Warrior on 08/28/2013 11:44 AM
Regards,

Moe

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 44497368
United States
08/28/2013 11:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
What a fascinating thread- thank you OP! 5 *'s and green for you!
 Quoting: IndigoMoon

ditto (5*'s)
DPoo

User ID: 33454159
United States
08/28/2013 11:45 AM
Report Abusive Post

Threads like these are why I love GLP! Thank you;)
My great grandfather founded The Scottish Rite Masonic Lodge in (an undisclosed) NJ city..His middle name was Freeman.
maybe I should do a little more digging, huh?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27591334
United States
08/28/2013 11:47 AM
Report Abusive Post

- Baghdad, Iraq
- Babylon
- Roswell, New Mexico
- Tripoli, Libya
- Beirut, Lebanon

All the pieces fit.

nice thread, OP. thanks for sharing the purpose of blood sacrifices...

this is why all the five-pointed stars on the militaries of the world...

but it i not hopeless nor set in stone--we have to give them permission...

Thread: Amazing Christian Revival in Guatamala... must see front lines of true spiritual warfare

hf

GLP