Surviving the Void

eurydicekingstone

User ID: 42108372
United States
08/30/2013 09:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Surviving the Void
yeah, we're all friends here, the ones that dont think so just may not have realized it yet. sometimes it is realy hard to imagine though.

have any good voidance today Kai?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 29203778

Coming soon. Just leaving work. Hard to speak void on iPhone.
 Quoting: Kai (VALIS)

hi kai
staying within our material dimension, current best estimates by our authorities is there are between 1 trillion and 3 trillion planets in our galaxy and up to 1 trillion galaxies in our observable section of our universe
looking at what we are considering on your topic, the void
if there is but 1 other something outside of gaia`s domain (magnetosphere) that is looking at our material dimension in similar manner to you and i are this moment, they may form the notion that their thoughts and our thoughts possess a medium and mechanism to meet, without ourselves physically meeting
because the interaction you are describing for people of gaia and the void , by default, applies to the other somethings within the same material dimension as ourselves whom possess thought similar to ourselves at this moment as in: thought that sees what we see
 Quoting: aether

like your namesake, your posts could use a little form here and there. your sentences are hard to follow and although they express sometimes interesting ideas, are often without structure enough for any person to respond to.
orpheuskingstone

United States
08/30/2013 10:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
yeah, we're all friends here, the ones that dont think so just may not have realized it yet. sometimes it is realy hard to imagine though.

hi kai
staying within our material dimension, current best estimates by our authorities is there are between 1 trillion and 3 trillion planets in our galaxy and up to 1 trillion galaxies in our observable section of our universe
if there is but 1 other something outside of gaia`s domain (magnetosphere) that is looking at our material dimension in similar manner to you and i are this moment, they may form the notion that their thoughts and our thoughts possess a medium and mechanism to meet, without ourselves physically meeting
because the interaction you are describing for people of gaia and the void , by default, applies to the other somethings within the same material dimension as ourselves whom possess thought similar to ourselves at this moment as in: thought that sees what we see

like your namesake, your posts could use a little form here and there. your sentences are hard to follow and although they express sometimes interesting ideas, are often without structure enough for any person to respond to.
 Quoting: eurydicekingstone

not to mention they are it is trying to steal kai's energy.

hello my love, just noticed you posted here.

*give real and virtual kiss
only the song of silence soothes every soul.
eurydicekingstone

United States
08/30/2013 10:36 PM
Report Abusive Post

hi kai

Quoting: eurydicekingstone

not to mention they are it is trying to steal kai's energy.

hello my love, just noticed you posted here.

*give real and virtual kiss
 Quoting: orpheuskingstone

kiss
Kai (VALIS)  (OP)

User ID: 25570375
United States
08/30/2013 10:46 PM
Report Abusive Post

hi kai

When "plugged in," I often feel as though the intelligences I interact with seem to come from this material universe as well as external dimensional sources. It is almost as if the correlations we see are a language which all of the things that exist within the void can use. It is like speaking through metaphors. Every single event, image, sound, or idea becomes a concept which translates to a thought.
- The Spider Kid
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29203778
Italy
08/30/2013 10:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
sound like what Plato was on about "The Forms" Kai. but its been a while since Ive read from Plato. I wish I had more time to because I would read everything he wrote if I could.
Kai (VALIS)  (OP)

United States
08/30/2013 11:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
sound like what Plato was on about "The Forms" Kai. but its been a while since Ive read from Plato. I wish I had more time to because I would read everything he wrote if I could.

Plato and Aristotle and Jung combined.
- The Spider Kid
orpheuskingstone

United States
08/30/2013 11:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
ok then kai, i warned you amigo.

they will dine on your creativity, and feed you shadows.

send me a message when you believe me, till then ill drop out.

burn_joss_
Kai (VALIS)  (OP)

United States
08/30/2013 11:13 PM
Report Abusive Post

burn_joss_

You blocked me from PM'ing, brotha. And I am not worried about forces dining on my creativity. I am a friend of whoever wishes to be my friend. And believe me, I am BORN of shadows. What I am is what I have chosen to be. The ones who support me here have always been better people than I am. I am learning from them and attempting to spread awareness of the place I came from...a place which most people would be so horrified of, they would never want to approach.
- The Spider Kid
Trisuit
User ID: 7007541
United States
08/30/2013 11:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Kai, what is it like when you cross over to the void?

You said you use sleep deprivation, but do you use a technique to obtain recognition.

How do you place yourself outside of cause/effect/quantum chains?
orpheuskingstone

United States
08/30/2013 11:16 PM
Report Abusive Post

burn_joss_

You blocked me from PM'ing, brotha. And I am not worried about forces dining on my creativity. I am a friend of whoever wishes to be my friend. And believe me, I am BORN of shadows. What I am is what I have chosen to be. The ones who support me here have always been better people than I am. I am learning from them and attempting to spread awareness of the place I came from...a place which most people would be so horrified of, they would never want to approach.

wow, did i, omg im sorry, let me fix that, seriously.
orpheuskingstone

United States
08/30/2013 11:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
fixed, my sincerest apologies.

:bur_joss_:
orpheuskingstone

United States
08/30/2013 11:17 PM
Report Abusive Post

burn_joss_

Kai (VALIS)  (OP)

United States
08/30/2013 11:18 PM
Report Abusive Post

burn_joss_

I need no apology. I understand only too well.
- The Spider Kid
Anonymous Coward
Italy
08/30/2013 11:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Aristotle.. I dunno about that one but then I dunno anything (for certain) however from my research Aristotle perverted the Pytagorian harmonics into irrational numbers then squared the circle and most of humanity has been in disharmony with nature ever since (which *seems* pretty obvious) basically he created the matrix.
orpheuskingstone

United States
08/30/2013 11:21 PM
Report Abusive Post

burn_joss_

I need no apology. I understand only too well.

now, please allow me to officially introduce you to my wife, eurydice..

[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]
Kai (VALIS)  (OP)

United States
08/30/2013 11:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
Aristotle.. I dunno about that one but then I dunno anything (for certain) however from my research Aristotle perverted the Pytagorian harmonics into irrational numbers then squared the circle and most of humanity has been in disharmony with nature ever since (which *seems* pretty obvious) basically he created the matrix.

Yes. He "trapped" us in the material world by proclaiming that it was the only "real" thing we could experience. However, he was HALF correct...as Plato was HALF correct. This IS all real. But there is much more that is real beyond it. They are connected. We can affect the external realities through this one, and those realities affect ours.
- The Spider Kid
Anonymous Coward
Italy
08/30/2013 11:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
>>till then ill drop out.<<

this one hopes that orpheuskingstone will stick around. if there are vampires they probably need your consent in some way, yes?
orpheuskingstone

United States
08/30/2013 11:32 PM
Report Abusive Post

this one hopes that orpheuskingstone will stick around. if there are vampires they probably need your consent in some way, yes?

no, they give you an aetheric response that leaves very little emotion inside.

if you reply, they learn.

its very subtle, and very wrong.

one should give their energy completely.

never take.

if one chooses to give back, then it is free will.

if people are purposefully vague (kai is anything but vague) they are vampiric.

many here are vampires.

and im buffy.

[link to www.youtube.com]

or maybe im angel and my wife is buffy, what say you dear?

eurydicekingstone

United States
08/30/2013 11:34 PM
Report Abusive Post

no, they give you an aetheric response that leaves very little emotion inside.

if you reply, they learn.

its very subtle, and very wrong.

one should give their energy completely.

never take.

if one chooses to give back, then it is free will.

if people are purposefully vague (kai is anything but vague) they are vampiric.

many here are vampires.

and im buffy.

or maybe im angel and my wife is buffy, what say you dear?

sounds good to me. i like role-playing sometimes... ;)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30272064
United States
08/30/2013 11:37 PM
Report Abusive Post

They just need you to play their game. They don't need you to accept it. The best you can do is learn to destroy their perceptions.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30272064
United States
08/30/2013 11:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
All with the best of your intentions. Of course.
orpheuskingstone

United States
08/30/2013 11:41 PM
Report Abusive Post

They just need you to play their game. They don't need you to accept it. The best you can do is learn to destroy their perceptions.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 30272064

if your perception can be destroyed, it was false.

i dont want your energy bro, i warm up rooms already, i just want justice.

hf
Anonymous Coward
Italy
08/30/2013 11:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
orpheuskingstone that is very insightful and something this one has been contemplating for some time.

>>They just need you to play their game. They don't need you to accept it. The best you can do is learn to destroy their perceptions.<<

YES! or perceive them as irrelevant. which is exactly what this one is learning to do with the major players. these ones posting here are pretty much irrelevant from the start.
spirals

User ID: 28219729
United States
08/30/2013 11:49 PM
Report Abusive Post

never wrote or implied they were. want to point where that is specifically? also, i have no fear except for a healthy one of disappointing God.
 Quoting: spirals

You are missing the point. The people who are experiencing the void and want help are those who are experiencing fear and uncertainty. They are inhabiting a place where it can seem that nothing is certain. It is a place where, when we go there, we can often feel alone and without hope. It is good to have someone who can relate and offer guidance. I would've wanted it when I experienced this place for the first time.

you are avoiding addressing the reality of evil. why? this is seems to be some kind of personal issue with you somehow. why?

"Evil" is a word we use to describe antagonistic forces. These forces manifest through the actions of sentient creatures. But evil is an obscure concept. Generally speaking, people who commit negative acts do not get defined as evil. But these acts are going on all around us. So what do we define as "evil?" We seem to reserve the highest level of judgement to those who take life. And yet, (during war, for example) taking a life is acceptable to us. And then there is sickness. A person who hears voices and believes those voices are coming form a higher source. If those voices tell said person to commit a heinous act and the person complies, are they evil? What if they believe that doing so is the only possible way to save the world? This person is not evil. They are very sick and unable to utilize their "moral compass." AND MOST PEOPLE WHO COMMIT "EVIL" ACTS FIT INTO THIS CATEGORY. You, yourself, claim that your god is the only force which is capable of proper judgement. And yet you are full of judgement yourself. I do not see this as evil. I see it as misguidance.

u copied and pasted an earlier response on evil? really. did not want to extend the effort?

i previously gave as examples: sandusky (and other child molesters), rapists, abusers of animals and children and elderly and disabled, serial killers (dahmer). these people who do this are EVIL.

please address specifically. i hope to not see another copy and paste from another thread again. thx.
Kai (VALIS)  (OP)

United States
08/30/2013 11:51 PM
Report Abusive Post

You are missing the point. The people who are experiencing the void and want help are those who are experiencing fear and uncertainty. They are inhabiting a place where it can seem that nothing is certain. It is a place where, when we go there, we can often feel alone and without hope. It is good to have someone who can relate and offer guidance. I would've wanted it when I experienced this place for the first time.

you are avoiding addressing the reality of evil. why? this is seems to be some kind of personal issue with you somehow. why?

"Evil" is a word we use to describe antagonistic forces. These forces manifest through the actions of sentient creatures. But evil is an obscure concept. Generally speaking, people who commit negative acts do not get defined as evil. But these acts are going on all around us. So what do we define as "evil?" We seem to reserve the highest level of judgement to those who take life. And yet, (during war, for example) taking a life is acceptable to us. And then there is sickness. A person who hears voices and believes those voices are coming form a higher source. If those voices tell said person to commit a heinous act and the person complies, are they evil? What if they believe that doing so is the only possible way to save the world? This person is not evil. They are very sick and unable to utilize their "moral compass." AND MOST PEOPLE WHO COMMIT "EVIL" ACTS FIT INTO THIS CATEGORY. You, yourself, claim that your god is the only force which is capable of proper judgement. And yet you are full of judgement yourself. I do not see this as evil. I see it as misguidance.

u copied and pasted an earlier response on evil? really. did not want to extend the effort?

i previously gave as examples: sandusky (and other child molesters), rapists, abusers of animals and children and elderly and disabled, serial killers (dahmer). these people who do this are EVIL.

please address specifically. i hope to not see another copy and paste from another thread again. thx.

I did not copy and paste anything. I wrote that one for you, my friend. You need to take some more time to get your facts straight before jumping to conclusions.
- The Spider Kid
spirals

United States
08/30/2013 11:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
what about when you are in a large group of people? do you find it hard to stay in the void? or in big crowds? to me it is like interference and harder to control with larger crowds. the crowds expectations can be overwhelmingly powerful.

according to kai's description, myself and many others costantly live "in the void." we do not go through sleep deprivation or anything else, it is our reality bc it IS reality all the time.

did u respond to these already? i sought but did not find.
Anonymous Coward
Italy
08/30/2013 11:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
>>if you reply, they learn.<<

learn what?

thanks
Seer777
Ride the wings of the mind

User ID: 3018467
United States
08/30/2013 11:54 PM

Report Abusive Post
>>if you reply, they learn.<<

learn what?

thanks

I'll show you...

Tell me Huck...

At what point was I nasty to you here?

At what point were you nasty to me?

I would suppose that would depend on what one defines as 'Power'.

As power often corrupts. One must have a 'will of steel' to wield said properly.

And as we see from history, that is often not the case.
 Quoting: Seer777

yeah, like big fucking shitty ass women buying shitty purses and then claiming racism so she can sell tickets.

parasites indeed.

Please do not speak to me. You have shown yourself enough times for all to witness here. Why some continue to speak to you i don't know.

You believe that many here, including myself, are celebrities of some sort who could help your mother get her house back... You are mistaken. You asked me. And others.

As I mentioned, I am not a celebrity and I live in a carport. I am an artist by trade who creates what I sell. With my hands.

What you choose to believe in on you. Your continued abuses and outright outrageous words to people on this forum never fails to surprise me at your allowance to continue posting here at all.

When so many others seemed banned for somewhat superfluous reasons...

You have allowed your delusion rule over you, instead of the opposite.

Not saying you don't have gifts, Huck. You turn to easy. And you loyalty hangs by a string.

Like a beast driven by the flame.

i hate fat racist women who think they "own" everything.

What is your point?

Do you have one? Or do you often insert banality to shift focus away that you 'believe' we are 'rich celebrities'.

What is your point?

Do you have one? Or do you often insert banality to shift focus away that you 'believe' we are 'rich celebrities'.

stop talking to me, yur so hateful..

sheesh.

troll.

I think our karma reflects differently.

YOU...DO NOT PLAY NICE WITH OTHERS, Huck. Only when you think you can 'get something' out of it. And then you turn.

it has become obvious to me i am alone in this.

its cool, its only recently it felt otherwise.

you got my message metatron, and just so you dont think im two faced, ill say it again.

we are not friends.

im done playing nice, if you dont like it, you can fuck off too.

And there it is...

lol. So predictable.

You isolated yourself, Huck.

Turn that finger back around and point it squarely at your Self.

Difficulties strengthen the Mind as labor does the body...
~Seneca
Anonymous Coward
Italy
Report Abusive Post
hi spirals, is your mind made up?
spirals

United States
Report Abusive Post

I did not copy and paste anything. I wrote that one for you, my friend. You need to take some more time to get your facts straight before jumping to conclusions.

i've gone back and read and it was under one of your previous accou ts.

now.

can u please address what i just wrote and examples given? thx.

Last Edited by spirals on 08/30/2013 11:55 PM

GLP