KNOWLEDGE AT WORK
Kai (VALIS)  (OP)

User ID: 25570375
United States
09/11/2013 09:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Surviving the Void
HEY OP WHAT ABOUT LOS ANGELES COUNTY AREA PREFERABLY PASADENA GOING ALL THE WAY TO RIVERSIDE?? I HEAR ITS TURBULENT VIOLENT VORTEXES OR ENERGIES DOWN THERE WHATS THE HAP ON THAT??
 Quoting: UFTE 46650450

The earth's core is constantly producing vast amounts of electromagnetic energy. Like all electricity, EM has to go somewhere. And it will arc toward places and materials which are more conductive. It is likely that spots on the earth's crust which contain high traces of certain metals and minerals will conduct said EM more easily than others. We know that the western regions of the US (in general) contain vast mineral deposits and possibly metals which we are not aware of. These areas may generate higher electrogmanetic currents and thus create EM flux. This may be why the west coast is prone to anomalous activity.
- The Spider Kid
The Faked Crusader

User ID: 23823932
United States
09/12/2013 08:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
So how exactly do you enter the void? (details please)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 46770099
United States
09/15/2013 05:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
So how exactly do you enter the void? (details please)
 Quoting: The Faked Crusader

FC, it likely would vary from person to person. Sleep deprivation, intention, process of evolution/ascension, call from your guides. It is an amazing spiral, no doubt. Kicks your ass, until you begin to understand, what it is, and 'why' you're there.
Senaden2

User ID: 65911365
Spain
01/23/2015 11:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Fear is your biggest enemy.

Trust yourself. The universe will talk to you if you listen.

:ltri1:
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 37343436

hesright
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5008133
Australia
02/12/2015 03:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
spock
Senaden2

User ID: 68926689
Spain
04/26/2015 07:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: You are not incarnated
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 53668659
United Kingdom
04/26/2015 08:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
What OP is describing is not the Void, it is mental illness.
Senaden2

Spain
04/26/2015 10:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Actually, we came here to survive, that void.

Or so it seems. I am not that much in favour of the "void" as an addiction. from that place, here is experience of the risk of leaving yourself behind, all a lie.

The "void", "eternity", "god consciousness", whatever, all are one and the same.

Everything done has infinite sense, once under the illusion of separateness doubt arises, there is the opportunity to deny that: that separatedness has infinite sense, and it does, it does, for god´s sake.

Everything you do, has infinite sense. the only thing you have to do is to accept the responsability of such sense.
Senaden2

Spain
04/26/2015 10:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
My personal experience of "the void" was just a logical conclusion about reality, no need to get "there" by drugs, or sleep deprivations, or anything else. Awareness comes naturally by natural growth of the human limitation experience.

I concluded i am god. It is the only logical explanation to all this fucking thing that it´s goin on.

The only logical, ilogical explanation.

"So i am "alone", i got to invent all this, just for the sake of doing something".

But i am not alone.
Iknowexactlywhatyoume​an
User ID: 68475700
Mexico
04/26/2015 11:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
My personal experience of "the void" was just a logical conclusion about reality, no need to get "there" by drugs, or sleep deprivations, or anything else. Awareness comes naturally by natural growth of the human limitation experience.

I concluded i am god. It is the only logical explanation to all this fucking thing that it´s goin on.

"So i am "alone", i got to invent all this, just for the sake of doing something".

But i am not alone.
 Quoting: Senaden2

Senaden2

Spain
05/03/2015 09:06 PM
Report Abusive Post

But i am not alone.
 Quoting: Senaden2

Quoting: Iknowexactlywhatyoumean 68475700

That is a test of maturity: accepting your power to create.

But there is something behind that all, even, why you were "one" wanting "others".

GLP