Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,101 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 318,904
Pageviews Today: 518,457Threads Today: 145Posts Today: 2,592
05:36 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

I got talking to a freemason last night and then had a lucid dream of being in heaven, saw mother Mary, woke up and saw an astral spider

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 46122938
United Kingdom
09/01/2013 12:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
I got talking to a freemason last night and then had a lucid dream of being in heaven, saw mother Mary, woke up and saw an astral spider
Yeh, weird shit... last night I find out the barman who I occasionally talk to is a fucking Mason. I ask him about Jahbulon, the Illuminati, and all the rest of it, but he said it's all a load of shit what people say, and that there's no higher degrees than master mason. Huh? That's only the 2nd or 3rd degree isn't it? yeh, so he says there's no financial benefits in masonry, they are a very charitable group, they're not allowed to talk about religion or politics at masonic meetings. That's about it... according to his lying ass anyway, or rather he is just small fry so doesn't know shit about what goes on at the top.

So anyways, I later have a lucid dream that I was in heaven, but even though the experience was intensely fun and amazing, I started shitting myself because I'd been there too long and thought that I may have died in my sleep. But yeh, the places I saw were indescribably beautiful -- incredibly vivid colours and music in the background. So I'm flying around this landscape and I see these incredible buildings nearby, I also see this group of people near the sea. As I fly down to them, I see this incredibly beautiful woman who was dressed like the Virgin Mary (I'm not even religious either). Then she hugs me and we start flying together. Then I wake up.

So I'm awake (if a little drowsy from just awaking) and I see this black spider with white spots walking across the wall. Then the fucking thing turns transparent -- like it is fading from existence. I'm like, 'Am I seeing this?'. So as I began to relax again, the spider becomes opaque again, and that's when I thought 'WTF!' So I reach out to put my hand by it, the spider scurries away from my hand and starts to fade away again.
believer priest
User ID: 46044712
United States
09/01/2013 12:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: I got talking to a freemason last night and then had a lucid dream of being in heaven, saw mother Mary, woke up and saw an astral spider
Its interesting that you mention the spider. I see it all the time. Just for a moment, then it evaporates. I get sleep paralysis, old hag syndrome, and even lucid dreaming with multiple false awakenings from time to time. Most of the time, the spider is there when I wake up. Once, it was hanging from a threadline just inches from my face, and i could see golden gears moving under its transparent exo skeleton.

I thought it was just a hallucination, but seeing as how you have seen it too, I is definately a sign of astral demonic interface. Dont take your dream dogmaticlly. Thats what the demons want; to leave an impression of benevolece in your mind. They play good cop/bad cop with me and my wife, often while we are both in the same dream at the same time. Sometimes the experience is good, sometimes bad, but nevertheless, the spider is always there in the end. I find it interesting that this happened to you after talking to a mason, you must have gotten the attention of his guardian demon.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22787868
Canada
09/01/2013 01:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: I got talking to a freemason last night and then had a lucid dream of being in heaven, saw mother Mary, woke up and saw an astral spider
It's all just jewish crap snd you're going to be stuck with them if you don't hold the keys to the door. There will be no escape and you will scream forever.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1277891
Netherlands
09/01/2013 01:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
I have also seen this spider a number of times scurrying across the ceiling. It was black and about 10 cm or so. I see it then it fades away. Weird to read that you also see it. I always see it just upon waking up.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 46037176
Australia
09/01/2013 07:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yeh, weird shit... last night I find out the barman who I occasionally talk to is a fucking Mason. I ask him about Jahbulon, the Illuminati, and all the rest of it, but he said it's all a load of shit what people say, and that there's no higher degrees than master mason. Huh? That's only the 2nd or 3rd degree isn't it? yeh, so he says there's no financial benefits in masonry, they are a very charitable group, they're not allowed to talk about religion or politics at masonic meetings. That's about it... according to his lying ass anyway, or rather he is just small fry so doesn't know shit about what goes on at the top.

So anyways, I later have a lucid dream that I was in heaven, but even though the experience was intensely fun and amazing, I started shitting myself because I'd been there too long and thought that I may have died in my sleep. But yeh, the places I saw were indescribably beautiful -- incredibly vivid colours and music in the background. So I'm flying around this landscape and I see these incredible buildings nearby, I also see this group of people near the sea. As I fly down to them, I see this incredibly beautiful woman who was dressed like the Virgin Mary (I'm not even religious either). Then she hugs me and we start flying together. Then I wake up.

So I'm awake (if a little drowsy from just awaking) and I see this black spider with white spots walking across the wall. Then the fucking thing turns transparent -- like it is fading from existence. I'm like, 'Am I seeing this?'. So as I began to relax again, the spider becomes opaque again, and that's when I thought 'WTF!' So I reach out to put my hand by it, the spider scurries away from my hand and starts to fade away again.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 46122938

You been watching too many Spiderman movies.
........and the barman is right. 3rd Degree IS the highest Degree in Freemasonry as all those 33rd Degrees you read about are from appendant Lodges.
In a nutshell......should a 33rd Degree Mason go to a Blue Lodge, he goes as a 3rd Degree. 33rd means nothing.

Idol1
Also, Freemasonry does give to Charity, so he knows his onions better than you......and he's not talking bullshit like you.
Why didn't you tell him he was wrong?
.....because you know jack shit.5a

GLP