Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,127 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,220,285
Pageviews Today: 2,038,103Threads Today: 838Posts Today: 14,576
07:33 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

I seen a UFO last night Oakway Center Eugene Oregon, Fighter Jets were in the vicinity previos 2 days

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 35602015
United States
09/02/2013 04:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
I seen a UFO last night Oakway Center Eugene Oregon, Fighter Jets were in the vicinity previos 2 days
2 Days in a row a pair of fighter jets zoomed above town then left. Thinking it was part of the opening game between Oregon and Nichols State. Last night around midnight i looked in the sky and noticed that something dark was flying across the night sky. No lights, No sound and was moving really fast about 700 Feet in elevation. I thought it could be a drone maybe it was. I do not know what i seen last night but it got me stoked.
THE INQUISADOR

User ID: 1375283
United States
09/02/2013 04:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: I seen a UFO last night Oakway Center Eugene Oregon, Fighter Jets were in the vicinity previos 2 days
2 Days in a row a pair of fighter jets zoomed above town then left. Thinking it was part of the opening game between Oregon and Nichols State. Last night around midnight i looked in the sky and noticed that something dark was flying across the night sky. No lights, No sound and was moving really fast about 700 Feet in elevation. I thought it could be a drone maybe it was. I do not know what i seen last night but it got me stoked.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 35602015

Any probing noted????.

alien16

Last Edited by THE AMERICAN INQUISITOR on 09/02/2013 04:38 PM
:nose23l36:
SCOTLAND FOREVER
America is the Grand Experiment..Let us not Fail..
Listed Number 1 in the Guinness World Record Book of EXTRA LARGE Steel Balls
Opinions are like Farts..Only the very best linger on and on
Great Men wake up to slay spam tards. Most are content to chase lizards. Therein lies the difference. Live Brave.LIVE FREE.
Murphy is my patron Saint.
I SIGN MY NEG KARMA
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 35602015
United States
09/02/2013 04:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: I seen a UFO last night Oakway Center Eugene Oregon, Fighter Jets were in the vicinity previos 2 days
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 35602015

Any probing noted????.

alien16
 Quoting: THE INQUISADOR

I wasn't abducted! i doubt it was any Aliens. From a Military standpoint i would say it was a Surveillance Drone. Who's Drone it was i have no idea. If it was a Extraterrestrial Craft then i am lucky to have witnessed it.
SnakeAirlines

User ID: 26097947
United States
09/02/2013 04:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Tell us what else you seen...
"Hold my cat while I bring in my tomato plant. That chemtrail looks like an earthquake chemtrail"

deanoZXT-07/20/2014 07:48 PM
THE INQUISADOR

User ID: 1375283
United States
09/02/2013 04:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Tell us what else you seen...
 Quoting: SnakeAirlines

Come on..

:beansdddddd:
:nose23l36:
SCOTLAND FOREVER
America is the Grand Experiment..Let us not Fail..
Listed Number 1 in the Guinness World Record Book of EXTRA LARGE Steel Balls
Opinions are like Farts..Only the very best linger on and on
Great Men wake up to slay spam tards. Most are content to chase lizards. Therein lies the difference. Live Brave.LIVE FREE.
Murphy is my patron Saint.
I SIGN MY NEG KARMA

GLP