Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,649 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 583,668
Pageviews Today: 761,814Threads Today: 225Posts Today: 3,091
06:44 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Want the truth? TPTB are taking down the power grid to blame "hackers" and justify more invasions of your human rights.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4072854
Australia
09/04/2013 04:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Want the truth? TPTB are taking down the power grid to blame "hackers" and justify more invasions of your human rights.
That's right, you heard it here first. They are getting ready to drop the power grid ON PURPOSE because it fits their agenda.

1. It will cause chaos, panic and looting. Which leads

2. Martial law! And suspension of the constitution.

3. They need to drop the internet for a few days to install some very high tech software.

4. And to erase all the evidence of all the crimes they've been committing!

5. Of course, this won't be THEIR fault. No no. This will clearly be the fault of HACKERS ON STEROIDS! The same ones being so "evil" and all by bringing forward evidence of corruption.

*Exploding van sound*
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 4072854
Australia
09/04/2013 05:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Want the truth? TPTB are taking down the power grid to blame "hackers" and justify more invasions of your human rights.
Yeah, pretty much what i expected from this site.

Allergic to truth and immune to clear vision!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 46265922
New Zealand
09/04/2013 05:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Want the truth? TPTB are taking down the power grid to blame "hackers" and justify more invasions of your human rights.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 4072854

Well, where is your evidence of this ?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 46317403
Australia
09/04/2013 07:06 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 4072854

Well, where is your evidence of this ?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 46265922

I want to say common sense and basic observation, but that's not proof.

Fair point. Please continue to ignore the existence of everything you can't prove.

Sounds safe.
nwowillfail
User ID: 27707836
United States
10/31/2013 02:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
it's obvious the power grid drill reported in the new York times is part of a false flag attack based on the idealology of the nwo. "never let a crisis go to waste". you could google " you should have expected us" to learn about the fire in the keo power station in Arkansas that was blamed on anonymous. also you could google to learn about the Chinese and Russian troops being illegally deployed and training with our Dhs, police, and military in drills coinciding nicely with the UN small arms ban passed with the help of John Kerry. when "UN peace keeping forces" (read as death squads) are called in to deal with civil unrest they won't be bound by the constitution and they won't be worried about what is happening to their family a state over. if you thought our brutal unjustified occupation of Iraq is bad just wait till we are the weak foreigners speaking gibberish as our doors are kicked in and our food/weapons/children confiscated.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 49153604
Canada
10/31/2013 02:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
Oh man I hate when the power goes out. Remember the blackout like 10years ago? I was so bored it almost killed me. Maybe that's the plan, bore us to death.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 49178372
United States
10/31/2013 02:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
Let's hope then that there is a fuck up or hackers hack their game and they can't get it back up.

GLP