Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,462 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 203,828
Pageviews Today: 335,271Threads Today: 122Posts Today: 2,218
03:29 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

christians do you believe the ezekiel wheel was a ufo?

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1834146
United States
09/08/2013 09:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
christians do you believe the ezekiel wheel was a ufo?
i do but was wondering your take on it
BunBun

User ID: 247036
United States
09/08/2013 09:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: christians do you believe the ezekiel wheel was a ufo?
Nope, it was just The Lord's Throne. No UFO.
Christard and Lover of God
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27745902
United States
09/08/2013 09:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: BunBun

smh
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 45812446
United States
09/08/2013 09:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
Makes sense.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32506974
United States
09/08/2013 09:37 PM
Report Abusive Post

Explain that. I suspect you are speaking out your ass.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32506974
United States
09/08/2013 09:38 PM
Report Abusive Post

Are you saying Gos throne is a tricked out Wheelchair?
BunBun

United States
09/08/2013 09:41 PM
Report Abusive Post

smh
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27745902

shaking your head about what? So, he has a throne that's a conveyance with angels at all 4 corners. Actually, I saw that one time.

The Lord was before me and I looked at Him, which I don't think I was supposed to do cause I was studying him. I won't tell you what He looked like, but anyway some embers sparked up from the throne and I was afraid that it had burned the angel standing in front of me on the hand. So, I grabbed his hand and kissed his fingers, which were black and kind of think and long maybe bat like sort of. But, I really thought he was burnt cause of his fingers being black. I think it was to distract me so I wouldn't look at Father. Anyways, then I was told to pick up a log, which was really a tree and the angel helped me to pick it up and there was a shiny, irridescent card like a credit card under the tree. The angel picked it up and exclaimed over it like I had found a treasure. I don't really know what the card was about, but there you have it.

It's his converyance/throne.
BunBun

United States
09/08/2013 09:42 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32506974

Naw, it isn't a "wheelchair". It's a throne that moves. Neato isn't it.
Starknight

User ID: 40804831
Venezuela
09/08/2013 09:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1834146

This used to be the type of questions I had back when I was 15; it feels completely irrelevant to me now.
1 John 1–3._ 1Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits, whether they are of God; because many false prophets have gone out into the world. 2By this you know the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is of God, 3and every spirit that does not confess that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is not of God.

@Starknight921
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
09/08/2013 09:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
BunBun

United States
09/08/2013 09:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
The LORD and His Angels are really nice. They are kind. You should be nice to The LORD. He puts up with so much crap and it isn't fair since HE made so many nice things for us to enjoy like sunshine and blue sky and the wonder molecule water, which I love swimming in and coffee beans and chocolate and earth to plant in and all the flowers and plants that reproduce themselves automatically and the animals that we get to observe and even love. He's been so good to those of us on the earth, but people on here talk rudely about Him all the time. He does have feelings you know.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
09/08/2013 09:51 PM
Report Abusive Post

This used to be the type of questions I had back when I was 15; it feels completely irrelevant to me now.
 Quoting: Starknight

i think it makes sense,
a wheel inside of a wheel?
why is it irrelevant now?
iv asked a few christians in real life this before,
and they did not want to hear it,
seems like religious people are sheep so set in their ways,
they cant even say "what if"
even though it makes perfect logical sense
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
09/08/2013 09:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
The LORD and His Angels are really nice. They are kind. You should be nice to The LORD. He puts up with so much crap and it isn't fair since HE made so many nice things for us to enjoy like sunshine and blue sky and the wonder molecule water, which I love swimming in and coffee beans and chocolate and earth to plant in and all the flowers and plants that reproduce themselves automatically and the animals that we get to observe and even love. He's been so good to those of us on the earth, but people on here talk rudely about Him all the time. He does have feelings you know.

but what difference would it make if it was a UFO?
and jesus was an ET?
why would that change anything?
BunBun

United States
09/08/2013 09:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
Well, if you want to view Him as an alien, I don't know if that would bother Him or not really. He is kind of alien to us, but I still think He's the Original and we are the posers.

I don't think he's alien like we think of "aliens" like the evil grays and the nordics that put you on a table and paralyze you and then butt probe you, that kind of thing.

I'm pretty sure that He already knows what's in our butts and everything else about us too.

Seriously.
BunBun

United States
09/08/2013 09:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
So, OP, what do you think The Song of Solomon is about? There's a question for you.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
09/08/2013 09:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
Well, if you want to view Him as an alien, I don't know if that would bother Him or not really. He is kind of alien to us, but I still think He's the Original and we are the posers.

I don't think he's alien like we think of "aliens" like the evil grays and the nordics that put you on a table and paralyze you and then butt probe you, that kind of thing.

I'm pretty sure that He already knows what's in our butts and everything else about us too.

Seriously.

my point was,
i seems perfectly logical that the ezekiel wheel was a UFO
BunBun

United States
09/08/2013 10:00 PM
Report Abusive Post

Seriously.

my point was,
i seems perfectly logical that the ezekiel wheel was a UFO

OK, so you think Yahweh is an alien. Go ahead. What's your theory?
Starknight

Venezuela
09/08/2013 10:01 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Starknight

i think it makes sense,
a wheel inside of a wheel?
why is it irrelevant now?
iv asked a few christians in real life this before,
and they did not want to hear it,
seems like religious people are sheep so set in their ways,
they cant even say "what if"
even though it makes perfect logical sense

I didn't say it was irrelevant. I said I feel the question is irrelevant to me.

You see, when you give your heart to Jesus and grow in His Love, everything else takes on a whole new meaning regarding mysteries. While intriguing nonetheless, the fact is that the wheel in a wheel aspect of ezekiel's vision goes into the realm of God's mysteries and I am patient about that. Granted, Human nature is about curiosity, it's just that not everyone handles it the same way.

Was it a UFO? Maybe, but not likely. Too many sci fi pictures in our lives have conditioned our minds to think that way. Interesting topic, btw.

Last Edited by Starknight on 09/08/2013 10:05 PM
1 John 1–3._ 1Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits, whether they are of God; because many false prophets have gone out into the world. 2By this you know the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is of God, 3and every spirit that does not confess that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is not of God.

@Starknight921
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20793638
United States
09/08/2013 10:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yep.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19256665
United States
09/08/2013 10:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
dont get so focused on the wheels..theres many more components to what ezekiel saw. if u just focus on the wheels u can easily convince yourself it was just some alien ufo..as in flying saucer. the vision also contains 4 creatures with with wings, glassy expanse, a throne and a being sitting on the throne, all of which is on top of the 4 wheels
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/08/2013 10:05 PM
Report Abusive Post

are you trolling or just disillusion
BunBun

United States
09/08/2013 10:07 PM
Report Abusive Post

are you trolling or just disillusion

I'm batshit crazy. Why do you ask?
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/08/2013 10:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
religion is the wackness, but with that being said there are ufo's in pretty much all ancient scripture

you priests and pastors or whatever the fuck are hiding this from u religion tards
BunBun

United States
09/08/2013 10:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
religion is the wackness, but with that being said there are ufo's in pretty much all ancient scripture

you priests and pastors or whatever the fuck are hiding this from u religion tards

But what if they aren't so much aliens from another planet and more interdimensional beings. You see we think in the physical, but HE is The Spirit. Things are different in the spirit world than they are in the physical and they aren't the way the preachers tell us exactly. Some of it is just too difficult for us to understand. I really hate it when they turn me off like I have a switch at my neck and they can switch me on and off. I hate that.

They can also cause you to feel extreme sexual arousal and punish you with it. Wish I didn't know that but I do.

We must be kinda like something other than what we are in our physical bodies on the other side. Different things happen there-things that would be impossible here.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6031628
United States
09/08/2013 10:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ezekiel mentioned several times that "the spirit of the living creatures was in the wheels". That doesn't sound like he thought he was seeing some type of alien craft, but rather a living being. He called them Cherubims. In Eze. 10:20, he even said he knew they were Cherubims. He doesn't seem at all baffled about what he saw or what the "living creatures" were.

Seems like many people today are confused as to the identity of these beings, but Ezekiel was not. A lot of "UFO" accounts make mention of the fact that people feel like the "UFO" is watching them or trying to communicate with them. That would seem to support what Ezekiel said with regard to the "UFO" craft itself being a living creature.

Eze 1:20 Whithersoever the spirit was to go, they went, thither was their spirit to go; and the wheels were lifted up over against them: for the spirit of the living creature was in the wheels.

Eze 10:17 When they stood, these stood; and when they were lifted up, these lifted up themselves also: for the spirit of the living creature was in them.

Eze 10:20 This is the living creature that I saw under the God of Israel by the river of Chebar; and I knew that they were the cherubims.
Punctuation Police

User ID: 36459049
United States
09/08/2013 10:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
I have an alternative theory to the "ufo" theory if you'd be interested in hearing it. It deals with the blood moon tetrad, so if you're not familiar this might be a little hard to follow.

If you recall Ezekiel's 4-headed beast is a lot like the 4 beasts mentioned in the beginning of the book of Revelation, but with some notable differences:

Ezekiel's account:

And this was their appearance: they had the likeness of a man. 6 Each one had four faces, and each one had four wings. 7 Their legs were straight, and the soles of their feet were like the soles of calves’ feet. They sparkled like the color of burnished bronze. 8 The hands of a man were under their wings on their four sides; and each of the four had faces and wings. 9 Their wings touched one another. The creatures did not turn when they went, but each one went straight forward.

10 As for the likeness of their faces, each had the face of a man; each of the four had the face of a lion on the right side, each of the four had the face of an ox on the left side, and each of the four had the face of an eagle. 11 Thus were their faces. Their wings stretched upward; two wings of each one touched one another, and two covered their bodies. 12 And each one went straight forward; they went wherever the spirit wanted to go, and they did not turn when they went.

13 As for the likeness of the living creatures, their appearance was like burning coals of fire, like the appearance of torches going back and forth among the living creatures. The fire was bright, and out of the fire went lightning. 14 And the living creatures ran back and forth, in appearance like a flash of lightning.

15 Now as I looked at the living creatures, behold, a wheel was on the earth beside each living creature with its four faces. 16 The appearance of the wheels and their workings was like the color of beryl, and all four had the same likeness. The appearance of their workings was, as it were, a wheel in the middle of a wheel. 17 When they moved, they went toward any one of four directions; they did not turn aside when they went. 18 As for their rims, they were so high they were awesome; and their rims were full of eyes, all around the four of them. 19 When the living creatures went, the wheels went beside them; and when the living creatures were lifted up from the earth, the wheels were lifted up. 20 Wherever the spirit wanted to go, they went, because there the spirit went; and the wheels were lifted together with them, for the spirit of the living creatures[c] was in the wheels. 21 When those went, these went; when those stood, these stood; and when those were lifted up from the earth, the wheels were lifted up together with them, for the spirit of the living creatures[d] was in the wheels.

In the book of revelation it talks about the four living creatures (or beasts) each having 4 separate faces, but it doesn't mention the beryl wheels or the burnish color. It DOES however stipulate that the creatures in Revelation have six wings each.

Surprisingly there IS a celestial body that has four faces -- one facing Torus(the bull), one facing Leo(the lion), one facing the eagle at the center of the Galaxy(the name escapes me right now) and one face pointed at the Earth. It has six bright white "wings" that are covered in what appears to be eyes, and moves in a straight line though it actually moves on a wheel within a wheel.

The Moon. But to be more specific, the prophetic blood moons.

Moreover, if you designate the blood moon tetrad coming up AS the four living creatures spoken of in the book of revelation and as the sign Ezekiel saw in his vision, then you might also notice that in the up and coming tetrad there are exactly SIX full moons between each eclipse (or six wings covered in "eyes").

The burnish color Ezekiel spoke of (orange, like burning coals) is the exact color the moon turns when it is eclipsed. The "beryl" ring, or wheel within a wheel, the creature travels could arguably be it's orbital ring. After all, beryl comes in many colors, but the only property that is consistent is that it is usually a translucent stone.

The eyes could represent craters, or even simply mean it is seen by many.

Ezekiel said his creatures had 4 wings -- John said his creatures had six wings, if both are correct then you would have to assume that Ezekiel's prophetic tetrad only had 4 full moons in between them.

The creatures wings touch, just as the cycles of the full moon would touch, and though it travels in a ring, the creature always moves forward, which would seem almost impossible, unless you imagine watching the moon move in it's orbit, and then realize that from the earth it would appear to travel in a straight line, never turning it's face.

The only thing that concerns me about this theory is that the 4 living creatures mentioned in the book of Revelation have 4 SEPARATE faces. So, what does that mean? Before the end the moon stops being land locked? Possibly. Only time will tell, but the similarities are certainly striking.

Edit: Oh...and in most texts these creatures are refereed to as lesser angels or Cherubs. How often have we seen stars in the sky or shooting stars refereed to as Angels? If true it certainly would provide some interesting information on how God views the universe.

Last Edited by Anonymous_Cow on 09/08/2013 10:39 PM
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/08/2013 10:41 PM
Report Abusive Post

But what if they aren't so much aliens from another planet and more interdimensional beings. You see we think in the physical, but HE is The Spirit. Things are different in the spirit world than they are in the physical and they aren't the way the preachers tell us exactly. Some of it is just too difficult for us to understand. I really hate it when they turn me off like I have a switch at my neck and they can switch me on and off. I hate that.

They can also cause you to feel extreme sexual arousal and punish you with it. Wish I didn't know that but I do.

We must be kinda like something other than what we are in our physical bodies on the other side. Different things happen there-things that would be impossible here.

good point... i don't look at things from the religious view. I think they deceive... all religions were infiltrated 100s of years ago
Morganite

User ID: 5876762
United States
09/08/2013 11:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Facinating thread op- above my head - but full of gems to mine. :D

wuhfaint
morganite
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 44395562
United States
09/08/2013 11:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
I have been stuck on Ezekiel for over two years. It makes you question a lot of things. I also makes me wonder why they allowed a book like Ezekiel into the collection and not Book of Enoch. Being a Engineer, Ezekiel may me very uncomfortable and forced me to read the Bible with a skeptics eye. Still a good read.
Morganite

User ID: 5876762
United States
09/08/2013 11:51 PM
Report Abusive Post

music I like you're style - Yeah, God really rocks!

Last Edited by Morganite on 09/09/2013 12:50 AM
morganite
Starknight

Venezuela
09/08/2013 11:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
I have been stuck on Ezekiel for over two years. It makes you question a lot of things. I also makes me wonder why they allowed a book like Ezekiel into the collection and not Book of Enoch. Being a Engineer, Ezekiel may me very uncomfortable and forced me to read the Bible with a skeptics eye. Still a good read.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 44395562

Prolly because you are simply focusing only on the technological aspect of the hypothetical ufo, completely underestimating the spiritual aspect of the passage in the process?
The book is allowed simply because the ufo–like object doesn't detract from the main point of the intended message.

@Starknight921

GLP