Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,283 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,055,078
Pageviews Today: 1,760,589Threads Today: 709Posts Today: 12,683
05:20 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Warning: The DARK LORD has planted LIARS among the thousands of FALSE CHURCHES among you. THERE ARE THOUSANDS OF WOLVES IN SHEEP SKIN COATS.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26244997
United States
09/10/2013 04:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Warning: The DARK LORD has planted LIARS among the thousands of FALSE CHURCHES among you. THERE ARE THOUSANDS OF WOLVES IN SHEEP SKIN COATS.

:fghj:

If you don't like to read you may like the smaller version here: Thread: Do you believe in Christ or do you only believe he exist? To believe he exist is different than to believe in him. Are you an unbeliever?

Hello beloved, I hope you are having a blessed day. First of all I want this thread to be rather peaceful and full of life. Hopefully you will be blessed with the things written below. Allow me to try and open your eyes to the lies among you. I just don't want to see any harm come upon you guys. I am sorry to inform you that there are wolves among the churches, as the scriptures have stated. They are creating sons of darkness, possibly sending thousands to hell. Please, Please, read the below. It just may save your life. If you believe this message is important please make an account and increase my "karma" so that I may pin it. It's the green thumb over on the left. Thank you. Hopefully many more shall decide to read it while it is pinned. Also, could you please counter those giving a bad rating? If the rating is bad, many may never come across these truths. Please, I ask that you share this thread with as many people as you can or at least what you deem truth, if God permits.

2 Corinthians 6:1 - As God’s co-workers we urge you not to receive God’s grace in vain.

:zdfcv:
According to the scriptures below, how many false Christians are among you? Who works for Satan?

2 Corinthians 11:12-15
And I will keep on doing what I am doing in order to cut the ground from under those who want an opportunity to be considered equal with us in the things they boast about. For such people are false apostles, deceitful workers, masquerading as apostles of Christ. And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light. It is not surprising, then, if his servants also masquerade as servants of righteousness. Their end will be what their actions deserve.

2 Peter 2:1-3
But there were also false prophets among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you. They will secretly introduce destructive heresies, even denying the sovereign Lord who bought them—bringing swift destruction on themselves. Many will follow their depraved conduct and will bring the way of truth into disrepute. In their greed these teachers will exploit you with fabricated stories. Their condemnation has long been hanging over them, and their destruction has not been sleeping.

Therefore take heed to yourselves and to all the flock, among which the Holy Spirit has made you overseers, to shepherd the church of God which He purchased with His own blood. For I know this, that after my departure savage wolves will come in among you, not sparing the flock. Also from among yourselves men will rise up, speaking perverse things, to draw away the disciples after themselves. - Acts 20:28-30

:ftju:
The scriptures are not to be interpreted by humans. The scriptures sometimes explain themselves or the spirit teaches the believers. Do not let humans or anything besides God teach you about God! We need to understand that God is not a human being. Who can understand the things of God, besides God? Have you met him? Do you know him?

1 Co 1:25
The foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men.

Isaiah 55:8-9
“For my thoughts are not your thoughts,
neither are your ways my ways,”
declares the Lord.
“As the heavens are higher than the earth,
so are my ways higher than your ways
and my thoughts than your thoughts.

2 Peter 1:20-21
Above all, you must understand that no prophecy of Scripture came about by the prophet’s own interpretation of things. For prophecy never had its origin in the human will, but prophets, though human, spoke from God as they were carried along by the Holy Spirit.

1 Corinthians 13:9-12 - For we know in part and we prophesy in part, but when completeness comes, what is in part disappears. When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put the ways of childhood behind me. For now we see only a reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.

:sfd:
God seeks those who worship in spirit and truth for he is a God of the living and not the dead. So you must know the truth for it shall be a part of your faith and you must have his spirit dwelling inside you to inherit eternal life for he is the only immortal.

1 Corinthians 15:2
By this gospel you are saved, if you hold firmly to the word I preached to you. Otherwise, you have believed in vain.

:fchm:

Do you believe in Jesus Christ or do you only believe he exist? Who are those who believe in him?

John 12:46
I have come as a light into the world,that whoever believes-in-Me should not abide-in-darkness.

Mark 1:15
“The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand. Repent, and believe in the gospel.”

Who is in-darkness?

Ephesians 2:1-3
And you He made alive, who were dead in trespasses and sins, in which you once walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit who now works in the sons of disobedience, among whom also we all once conducted ourselves in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind, and were by nature children of wrath, just as the others.

Who is in-him?

1 John 3:24
Now he who keeps His commandments abides-in-Him, and He-in-him. And by this we know that He abides in us, by the Spirit whom He has given us.

James 2:24
You see then that a man is justified by works, and not by faith only.

:lightvsdark:

Who is those he made alive? What gives life? Are you on death row?

John 6:63
It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh profits nothing. The words that I speak to you are spirit, and they are life.

Romans 8:10-12
And if Christ is in you, the body is dead because of sin, but the Spirit is life because of righteousness. But if the Spirit of Him who raised Jesus from the dead dwells in you, He who raised Christ from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through His Spirit who dwells in you.

:eatk:

Who has the spirit? Those who obey him or those who disobey him? Can we obey and disobey at the same time? Shall we find more proof?

Acts 5:32 (NKJV)
And we are His witnesses to these things, and so also is the Holy Spirit whom God has given to those who obey Him.
:jhlc:

Have you ever heard a sinner say they love God? That they have the Holy Spirit? Who does God say loves him? Does God, the Holy Spirit lie?

John 14:23-24(NKJV)
Jesus answered and said to him, “If anyone loves Me, he will keep My word; and My Father will love him, and We will come to him and make Our home with him. He who does not love Me does not keep My words; and the word which you hear is not Mine but the Father’s who sent Me.

John 14:15-17 (NKJV)
If you love Me, keep My commandments. And I will pray the Father, and He will give you another Helper, that He may abide with you forever— the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees Him nor knows Him; but you know Him, for He dwells with you and will be in you.

:gfjl:
So, those who are not born of God are not believers. Need more proof?

1 John 5:1(NKJV)
Whoever believes that Jesus is the Christ is born of God, and everyone who loves Him who begot also loves him who is begotten of Him.

1 John 3:9(NKJV)
Whoever has been born of God does not sin, for His seed remains in him; and he cannot sin, because he has been born of God.

For all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God. God has hidden his face from us. Sin is transgression. Therefore sin is crimes against God. Sinners are criminals. So faith without works is just another sinner on death row. Belief is a combination of faith and works. See James 2:18-24.

Deuteronomy 31:18
And I will certainly hide my face in that day because of all their wickedness in turning to other gods.

Isaiah 59:2
But your iniquities have separated you from your God; your sins have hidden his face from you, so that he will not hear.

Psalm 24:6
Such is the generation of those who seek him, who seek your face, God of Jacob.

Psalm 27:9
Do not hide your face from me, do not turn your servant away in anger; you have been my helper. Do not reject me or forsake me, God my Savior.

Psalm 80:7
Restore us, God Almighty; make your face shine on us, that we may be saved.

Numbers 23:19
God is not human, that he should lie, not a human being, that he should change his mind. Does he speak and then not act? Does he promise and not fulfill?

Thread: HIDDEN RARE TRUTH: How can you know God unless you have met him? How can you have a loving relationship with one in which there is no contact?

:dfdgjh:
If you are currently in jail, Jesus is not your Lord.

Thread: Jesus is not my Lord.

Who are those who confess Jesus Christ as coming into the flesh? Do you have the holy spirit?

2 Timothy 2:19
Nevertheless, God’s solid foundation stands firm, sealed with this inscription: “The Lord knows those who are his,” and, “Everyone who confesses the name of the Lord must turn away from wickedness.”

1 Corinthians 12:3 (NKJV)
Therefore I make known to you that no one speaking by the Spirit of God calls Jesus accursed, and no one can say that Jesus is Lord except by the Holy Spirit.

:gudyjt:

Who is the one who denies the Lord instead of denying themselves? Are you a saint or sinner?

Titus 1:16
They profess to know God, but in works they deny Him, being abominable, disobedient, and disqualified for every good work.

:fdfhv:

Are you a child of God or a son of Satan? You cannot be both. You cannot sin and obey at the same time.

1 John 3:4-10 (NKJV)
Whoever commits sin also commits lawlessness, and sin is lawlessness. And you know that He was manifested to take away our sins, and in Him there is no sin. Whoever abides-in-Him does not sin. Whoever sins has neither seen Him nor known Him. Little children, let no one deceive you. He who practices righteousness is righteous, just as He is righteous. He who sins is of the devil, for the devil has sinned from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that He might destroy the works of the devil. Whoever has been born of God does not sin, for His seed remains in him; and he cannot sin, because he has been born of God. In this the children of God and the children of the devil are manifest: Whoever does not practice righteousness is not of God, nor is he who does not love his brother.

:counterfietlight:

What or who is an anti-christ? Well, who is against his way, truth, and life? Who is a son of satan? Are you pro-christ?

John 8:41
You are doing the works of your own father.” “We are not illegitimate children,” they protested. “The only Father we have is God himself.”

Matthew 12:30
He that is not with me is against me; and he that gathereth not with me scattereth abroad.

John 4:1-6
Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits, whether they are of God; because many false prophets have gone out into the world. By this you know the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is of God, and every spirit that does not confess that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is not of God. And this is the spirit of the Antichrist, which you have heard was coming, and is now already in the world. You are of God, little children, and have overcome them, because He who is in you is greater than he who is in the world. They are of the world. Therefore they speak as of the world, and the world hears them. We are of God. He who knows God hears us; he who is not of God does not hear us. By this we know the spirit of truth and the spirit of error.

1 John 2:21-23
I have not written to you because you do not know the truth, but because you know it, and that no lie is of the truth. Who is a liar but he who denies that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist who denies the Father and the Son. Whoever denies the Son does not have the Father either; he who acknowledges the Son has the Father also.

:Exposethelies:

All Liars are anti-christ. Christ is the truth. Those against the truth is against Christ.

What if I told you one with the holy spirit has many titles? Believer? Born of God? Saint? Born again? Brother? Sister? Child of God? Christian? Disciple? They love God, know him, and have seen him. They are good trees that bear good fruit. They do not and cannot sin. They are saved and not condemned. All promises are ‘yes’ in Christ. Also, I am talking about sin that does not lead to death. It’s like a chain reaction of truth. They are holy, blameless, and pure. They walk in the light as he is in the light. In this world they are like Jesus, the perfect sacrifice. He lead by an example in which they follow for it is enough to be like ones teacher but not greater.

Notice the “if” in John 8:31-32

John 8:31-32 - To the Jews who had believed him, Jesus said, “If you hold to my teaching, you are really my disciples.Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.”

John 10:37
Do not believe me unless I do the works of my Father.

:vnjh:

You might be surrounded by false disciples. Christians are disciples. So you may be surrounded by false Christians. Now you know.

If you want to repent beware singing songs that make you lie. Beware prayers that make you lie. Stop lying..

All liars inherit the lake of fire it is a sin that leads to death. Who is the anti-christ? Does it lie?

CHRISTIAN

World English Dictionary
-an , -ean or -ian

— suffix
1. ( forming adjectives and nouns ) belonging to or relating to; a person belonging to or coming from: European
2. ( forming adjectives and nouns ) typical of or resembling; a person typical of: Elizabethan
3. ( forming adjectives and nouns ) adhering to or following; an adherent of: Christian
4. ( forming nouns ) a person who specializes or is expert in: dietitian ; phonetician

1 John 4:17 - And as we live in God, our love grows more perfect. So we will not be afraid on the day of judgment, but we can face him with confidence
because we live like Jesus here in this world.

1 Thessalonians 5:5
You are all children of the light and children of the day.
We do not belong to the night or to the darkness.

Galatians 5:24
Those who belong to Christ Jesus
have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.

--
an·ti

opposed to; against.

John 8:44
You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies

John 8:47
Whoever belongs to God hears what God says.
The reason you do not hear is that you do not belong to God.”

Ezekiel 18:32 - For I take no pleasure in the death of anyone, declares the Sovereign Lord. Repent and live!

Isaiah 13:9-11
Behold, the day of the Lord is coming,
Cruel, with fury and burning anger,
To make the land a desolation;
And He will exterminate its sinners from it.
For the stars of heaven and their constellations
Will not flash forth their light;
The sun will be dark when it rises
And the moon will not shed its light.
Thus I will punish the world for its evil
And the wicked for their iniquity;
I will also put an end to the arrogance of the proud
And abase the haughtiness of the ruthless.

Those with the holy spirit are not of this world.
- John 17:16

John 15:24
If I had not done among them the works no one else did, they would not be guilty of sin. As it is, they have seen, and yet they have hated both me and my Father.

John 3:16 - For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

Matthew 24:13 - But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

Mark 9:39-41
But Jesus said, “Do not forbid him, for no one who works a miracle in My name can soon afterward speak evil of Me. For he who is not against us is on our side. For whoever gives you a cup of water to drink in My name, because you belong to Christ, assuredly, I say to you, he will by no means lose his reward.

So, what must you do in order to obey "enough" to get the holy spirit? Meet God "half way" and he shall come to you and carry you the rest of the way.

Acts 2:38 - get-in-him, 1 john 3:24; then get baptised-in-his-name.

Then you will believe once you have the holy spirit.

:fsthfb:

Mark 9:23
Jesus said to him, “If you can believe, all things are possible to him who believes.”

As for those who don't have the holy spirit.

Mark 16:16
He who believes and is baptized will be saved; but he who does not believe will be condemned.

How does one get-in-him in order to be baptized in-his-name? Repent of all sins that lead to death.

1 John 5:15-16
And if we know that He hears us, whatever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we have asked of Him. If anyone sees his brother sinning a sin which does not lead to death, he will ask, and He will give him life for those who commit sin not leading to death. There is sin leading to death. I do not say that he should pray about that.

:vcnd:

What is sin that leads to death? These below may help you find out. Do you see anyone who claims to have the holy spirit doing the below? A really easy way to know if someone does not have the holy spirit, is if they tell a lie. Satan is the father of lies.

Acts 3:19; Ephesians 5:3-5; Colossians 3:5; Matthew 15:19; Mark 7:21-22; Acts 15:20; Romans 13:13; 1 Corinthians 5:11; 6:9; Galatians 5:19-21; Revelation 21:8; 22:15; 1 Timothy 1:9-11

Yes, the spirit is given today.

Acts 2:38-42 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost. For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the LORD our God shall call.And with many other words did he testify and exhort, saying, Save yourselves from this untoward generation.Then they that gladly received his word were baptized: and the same day there were added unto them about three thousand souls.

Bloody hands.

1 John 3:15
Anyone who hates a brother or sister is a murderer, and you know that no murderer has eternal life residing in him.

Murder - Deadly sin.

Revelation 21:8
But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars—they will be consigned to the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death.”

Revelation 22:15
Outside are the dogs, those who practice magic arts, the sexually immoral, the murderers, the idolaters and everyone who loves and practices falsehood.

Romans 13:9
The commandments, “You shall not commit adultery,” “You shall not murder,” “You shall not steal,” “You shall not covet,” and whatever other command there may be, are summed up in this one command: “Love your neighbor as yourself.”

"Woe to the rebellious children," says the LORD, "Who take counsel, but not of Me, and who devise plans, but not of My Spirit, that they may add sin to sin. Who walk to go down to Egypt, and have not asked My advice." (Isaiah 30:1-2)

2 Corinthians 13:8
For we cannot do anything against the truth, but only for the truth.

Ephesians 1:13-14
And you also were included in Christ when you heard the message of truth, the gospel of your salvation. When you believed, you were marked in him with a seal, the promised Holy Spirit, who is a deposit guaranteeing our inheritance until the redemption of those who are God’s possession—to the praise of his glory.

1 John 2:20
But you have an anointing from the Holy One, and all of you know the truth.

:bcvgh:
mtn.girl

User ID: 32911561
United States
09/10/2013 06:56 PM

Report Abusive Post
Re: Warning: The DARK LORD has planted LIARS among the thousands of FALSE CHURCHES among you. THERE ARE THOUSANDS OF WOLVES IN SHEEP SKIN COATS.
I no longer call my self a Christian, but a disciple of Jesus Christ.

I agree with all that you have posted. May the our Lord and Savior bless you and keep you safe.
Psalm 23:4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death. I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
09/10/2013 07:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Warning: The DARK LORD has planted LIARS among the thousands of FALSE CHURCHES among you. THERE ARE THOUSANDS OF WOLVES IN SHEEP SKIN COATS.
:Unite:

Thread: WARNING: I believe THE ANTI-CHRIST has set himself up in God's temple proclaiming himself to be God. Have we found THE ANTI-CHRIST?

Revelation 22:11 - Let the evildoer still do evil, and the filthy still be filthy, and the righteous still do right, and the holy still be holy.”

Hello beloved, I believe I have found a anti-christ or THE ANTI-CHRIST. He who is not with the Christ is against him. As you read the below, please, do not be afraid. Connect the colors below:

The holy bible. The book of the law.
Christians. Thelimites.
Christianity. Thelema.

Some quotes from: "Liber AL vel Legis sub figura CCXX as delivered by XCIII = 418 to DCLXVI."

Are you ready to pay attention?

2 Thessalonians 2:4 Don’t let anyone deceive you in any way, for that day will not come until the rebellion occurs and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the man doomed to destruction. He will oppose and will exalt himself over everything that is called God or is worshiped, so that he sets himself up in God’s temple, proclaiming himself to be God. Don’t you remember that when I was with you I used to tell you these things?

1 Corinthians 3:16-20 - Inside the temple:

"AL I.13: I am above you and in you."

Claims to be a god:

21. there is no other God than me, and my lord Hadit.

23. I am alone: there is no God where I am.

3. Now let it be first understood that I am a god of War and of Vengeance. I shall deal hardly with them.

Opposes and exalts itelf above all gods of men:

" 49. I am in a secret fourfold word, the blasphemy against all gods of men.

50. Curse them! Curse them! Curse them!

51. With my Hawk's head I peck at the eyes of Jesus as he hangs upon the cross.

52. I flap my wings in the face of Mohammed & blind him.

53. With my claws I tear out the flesh of the Indian and the Buddhist, Mongol and Din.

54. Bahlasti! Ompehda! I spit on your crapulous creeds.

55. Let Mary inviolate be torn upon wheels: for her sake let all chaste women be utterly despised among you!

56. Also for beauty's sake and love's!

57. Despise also all cowards; professional soldiers who dare not fight, but play; all fools despise! "

What or who is the beast that takes over the planet?

Daniel 7:23 “He gave me this explanation: ‘The fourth beast is a fourth kingdom.

Did you know true Christianity is a kingdom descended from the heavens? - Deuteronomy 30:11-14; Luke 17:21 - Well, it seems the Beast is a kingdom ascended from the abyss. - Revelation 17:8

Revelation 13:15 The second beast was given power to give breath to the image of the first beast, so that the image could speak and cause all who refused to worship the image to be killed.

"AL III.3: Now let it be first understood that I am a god of War and of Vengeance. I shall deal hardly with them.

AL III.4: Choose ye an island!

AL III.5: Fortify it!

AL III.6: Dung it about with enginery of war!

AL III.7: I will give you a war-engine.

AL III.8: With it ye shall smite the peoples; and none shall stand before you. ”

2 Timothy 3:12-13 - In fact, everyone who wants to live a godly life in Christ Jesus will be persecuted, 13 while evildoers and impostors will go from bad to worse, deceiving and being deceived.

Daniel 12:10 - Many shall purify themselves and make themselves white and be refined, but the wicked shall act wickedly. And none of the wicked shall understand, but those who are wise shall understand.

"The study of this Book is forbidden. It is wise to destroy this copy after the first reading.

Whosoever disregards this does so at his own risk and peril. These are most dire.

Those who discuss the contents of this Book are to be shunned by all, as centres of pestilence."

Is anyone shunning you? Who or what are they? grouphug

:Reye::EagleAlchemy:
:AlchemyAir:
:Oto olo:

Thread: WORLD DOMINATION: Many will die..
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22319901
United States
09/10/2013 07:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
The conundrum is that you disqualified yourself to teach such things in the first post. "Let no one but God teach you about God ..." so how would one get around your initial statement and listen to what you are saying being that the statement is the platform by which you are attempting to make your point, which is clearly, an attempt to outline biblical teaching. Explain to me how you are not teaching the reader about God, here?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
09/10/2013 07:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
The conundrum is that you disqualified yourself to teach such things in the first post. "Let no one but God teach you about God ..." so how would one get around your initial statement and listen to what you are saying being that the statement is the platform by which you are attempting to make your point, which is clearly, an attempt to outline biblical teaching. Explain to me how you are not teaching the reader about God, here?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22319901

I am using the scriptures and I have my reasons. Many may die soon. No need for me to justify it in my own heart. You are correct. I am trying to eave something behind before I head for the light. See, my eyes are my own. How many have my eyes? Yet I remain blind. The blind are perishing. If one does not have eyes that see..how will they have find God?

If I place a brick in a box and sell it as a television, chances are that I will be arrested.

What are these wolves in sheep’s clothing selling a false salvation? Creating sons of hell instead of son’s of God?

Like myself, if you don’t have the holy spirit, you should not be teaching. - John 10:1-9

I shall expose you guys and myself. As I wake up I don’t want to sit around as you hunt the lives of my beloved. Preying on them. I’d rather dull my fangs and horns while I expose you.

We all should know I am a devil, for now. Hopefully God will forgive me.

EVERYONE WHO COMMITS SIN THAT LEADS TO DEATH DOES NOT HAVE THE HOLY SPIRIT. Do not let these wolves lie to you. - Baptism is a long process. Water baptism for repentance. Stop committing all sins that lead to death. Believe the truth about Jesus, the son of God. Eventually the spirit baptism should come. Jesus will baptise you. Then there is fire which comes to perfect you. The great test. Will you be tried and true?

Most do not get past water for the road to life is narrow and only few shall find it. The spirit gives life and is given to the obedient. - John 12:46; 14:15-17, 23-24; Acts 2:38; 5:32; 1 John 3:24; Titus 1:16

And if we know that He hears us, whatever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we have asked of Him. If anyone sees his brother sinning a sin which does not lead to death, he will ask, and He will give him life for those who commit sin not leading to death. There is sin leading to death. I do not say that he should pray about that.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
09/10/2013 07:43 PM
Report Abusive Post

When I say I am a bad tree I am saying many things. I am telling you not to trust me. That I am a devil, not the devil. A son of satan. A worm. A dog. A goat. Disowned. In my heart, Fatherless. A non believer and an anti-christ. He who is not in him, with him, is against him. I am not a saint but just a sinner. I am not a brother or sister in christ. I am not a child of God, born again or born of God. I am not saved nor have I finished my baptism. I do not know him, love him, or have seen him. I remain in darkness as the moon light shines. The light within me is darkness and how great that darkness! If Jesus saw me, would he say get behind me Satan? I’d like to think so. I accept him for him and I want to accept me for me. I am starting to love the truth more and more. In order to repent I must confess. I must tell the truth over and over again. Do not believe me unless I do the works of the Most High. Otherwise I bring death. It’s like murder. He who hates his brother is a murderer. He is the way, truth, and life. Therefore I do not know the way, believe in truth, or live the life. I am lost, blind, and living a lie. Being blind to God, who is life, blinds me to many many things. How could I ever know God or Love him if I cannot even know or love my neighbor? If one cannot listen to their Creator who designed then, could they ever listen to you? Love you? Can you trust such an individual under the control of spirits other than the one who does love you?

..but, I am repenting. Bearing fruit towards repentances. I am kinda like the fishermen on the boat. I hear a voice, come and follow me. No Lord, get away from me. I am but a mere sinner. Yet one tries to follow anyways. Not yet understanding what is said. Sinning here and there. One day I will understand. One day my feet shall be clean. One day I will wake up. A bad tree cannot bear good fruit. I want to work but I cannot..yet. I am late for work as well. It shouldn’t take so long to get there but so many obstacles. For he seeks those who worship in spirit and truth. I do not have the spirit. I do not have the truth. He is a God of the living and not the dead. Yet I am dead in my transgressions. Zombified.

We have many names but no name. You can call me scarecrow but notice how the birds come to rest anyways. :)

We are like the grass among other plants. Just waiting to whither when winter comes. I have been telling people I am a bad tree for what? Maybe over two years? Looking forward to spring. An everlasting spring. The flowers will indeed bloom. Like a branch within the tent of meeting.

Can be very flammable. Need to pick up my cross or..be picked up by it. I alone, can do nothing without the tree in which I am but a mere grafted branch. Not fully in yet. See how my legs are weary yet I am lifted up. Can I stand on my own? :)

I got no legs or no brain. I believe only God is not ignorant. Where is boasting then? What do we have that was not given to us? We are not independent creatures. Jesus shall be my head. Who then shall be the shoulders, knees, and toes? Each member needs the other you know? Where is my heart? Ah yes, Father’s will do nicely. A new heart. A new spirit. A gift. Imagine a man of a thousand voices. We are not alone. We are not our own.

As you read the scriptures, if done right, are they not a part of you? What has the world taught you? Are they not in you? Be careful with whom you choose to eat. Some flesh and blood only leads to death. Choose your master wisely. An ignorant creature like ourselves were created to have a..teacher. Someone to guide us. To train us. A guardian. If that is not true, why are you here?

Look both ways before crossing the street. The intersection can be tricky. As for us eating one another. Look at rage for example. Put a angry person in a building with others and see how many others get angry. That person just transferred something to you. Do you know what is it? I am giving you something right now as you read. :)

Many of you have helped me so much. Even the darkness has helped me. At one point I read revelations and wept. I wanted to sell my soul to the devil to save you guys but I chose God. Anything darkness can do, God can do better. I didn't want anyone to be a stepping stone, a ladder. I wanted others to come with me. I have tried so hard and so long to "prove" the truth in a simply manner. Yet now I realize I have been with Satan all along.

I know people may judge me for wanting to sell my soul but truth is, most of these people don't know God. The love of God is not in most of them. They love the creation more than the Creator. They barely love their neighbors.

I was surprised to find this in the bible. Sacrifice..count your brothers more worthy than yourselves. There is only one of me and more of you but betrayal is not who I am. I must love him.

I swore to be faithful to the first and the last or forever shall I burn.

I didn't know I wasn't suppose to swear. I hadn't read much of the scriptures then. I believe this was around the end of 2010.

Romans 9:1-5
I speak the truth in Christ—I am not lying, my conscience confirms it through the Holy Spirit— I have great sorrow and unceasing anguish in my heart. For I could wish that I myself were cursed and cut off from Christ for the sake of my people, those of my own race, the people of Israel. Theirs is the adoption to sonship; theirs the divine glory, the covenants, the receiving of the law, the temple worship and the promises. Theirs are the patriarchs, and from them is traced the human ancestry of the Messiah, who is God over all, forever praised![a] Amen.

I am sorry. I have received a message and I must let my toys go and ask my Father to fix them. See, hell is for a traitor. It is for those who betray him. I cannot and should not do such a thing. I choose God over everything and everyone. My apologies but I must seek higher learning now. ”College" is so close spiritually. I do need more spiritual milk though.

I am so sorry. This hurts so much. I have been desperate for so long. So much jealousy for my toys. Without life they are inanimate objects. I'll be waiting for Father to fix them once I am ready to ask him. He is mad at me.

I am so sorry. Please, forgive me.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
09/10/2013 07:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
Riddle me this. Riddle me that. Who taught Paul as if he were a witness to the events learned?

Galatians 1:11-13
I want you to know, brothers and sisters, that the gospel I preached is not of human origin. I did not receive it from any man, nor was I taught it; rather, I received it by revelation from Jesus Christ. For you have heard of my previous way of life in Judaism, how intensely I persecuted the church of God and tried to destroy it.

John 16:13
But when he, the Spirit of truth, comes, he will guide you into all the truth. He will not speak on his own; he will speak only what he hears, and he will tell you what is yet to come.

1 John 2:27
As for you, the anointing you received from him remains in you, and you do not need anyone to teach you. But as his anointing teaches you about all things and as that anointing is real, not counterfeit—just as it has taught you, remain in him.

2 Samuel 22:31; psalms 32:10; 34:22; 37:40; Nahum 1:7; john 1:4; 3:16, 18; 6:40; 7:39; acts 10:43; 2 Corinthians 1:19; 5:21; Ephesians 1:4, 11, 13-14; Philippians 1:29;

1 John 2:5-6, 27; 3:5-6, 24; 4:13

Don't let them lie to you. Don't let them trick you.rant

Who has been adopted?

Romans 8:23
Not only so, but we ourselves, who have the firstfruits of the Spirit, groan inwardly as we wait eagerly for our adoption to sonship, the redemption of our bodies.

John 14:18
I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you.

Romans 8:15
The Spirit you received does not make you slaves, so that you live in fear again; rather, the Spirit you received brought about your adoption to sonship. And by him we cry, “Abba, Father.”

Galatians 4:4-6
But when the set time had fully come, God sent his Son, born of a woman, born under the law, to redeem those under the law, that we might receive adoption to sonship. Because you are his sons, God sent the Spirit of his Son into our hearts, the Spirit who calls out, “Abba, Father.”

Ephesians 1:4-6
For he chose us in him before the creation of the world to be holy and blameless in his sight. In love he predestined us for adoption to sonship through Jesus Christ, in accordance with his pleasure and will— to the praise of his glorious grace, which he has freely given us in the One he loves.

Galatians 5:16
So I say, walk by the Spirit, and you will not gratify the desires of the flesh.

Galatians 5:19-24
The acts of the flesh are obvious: sexual immorality, impurity and debauchery; idolatry and witchcraft; hatred, discord, jealousy, fits of rage, selfish ambition, dissensions, factions and envy; drunkenness, orgies, and the like. I warn you, as I did before, that those who live like this will not inherit the kingdom of God.

But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law. Those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.

2 Corinthians 5:21 - so that in him we might become the righteousness of God.

Matthew 6:33
But seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things will be added to you.

Romans 3:26
It was to show his righteousness at the present time, so that he might be just and the justifier of the one who has faith in Jesus.

Psalm 5:8
Lead me, O Lord, in your righteousness because of my enemies; make your way straight before me.

Psalm 31:1
In you, O Lord, do I take refuge; let me never be put to shame; in your righteousness deliver me!

Psalm 119:40
Behold, I long for your precepts; in your righteousness give me life!

Isaiah 57:12
I will declare your righteousness and your deeds, but they will not profit you.

There is one God.

I warn you now. Do not turn to the right or the left. Keep your foot from evil. |Deuteronomy 5:32; 12:32; 17:11; 28:14; Numbers 22:26; Joshua 5:13-15; Proverbs 4:27; Isaiah 30:21; Matthew 6:3; 7:13-14; Luke 13:24; Ecclesiastes 3:14; Ezekiel 21:16|

Isaiah 48:22 - “There is no peace,” says the Lord, “for the wicked.”

Matthew 27:38, Mark 15:27-28,32, Luke 23:33, John 19:18

Matthew 27:41-44 - Notice both sides attacking Jesus. Do not turn to the right or the left. Keep your foot from evil. We should know by now. God is a fisherman.

Luke 23:40-42 - They also attack each other. Notice how one accepts Jesus. However, is the truth within him? Has his heart been purified? Is he willing to love God? Baptism? Holy Spirit? Did he just rebuke a man for doing what he was doing?

Joshua 5:13-14 -

When Joshua was near Jericho, he looked up and saw a man standing in front of him. The man was holding a sword. He was ready for battle.

Joshua went up to him. He asked, “Are you on our side? Or are you on the side of our enemies?”

“I am not on either side,” he replied.

“I have come as the commander of the Lord’s army.”

Some other truths.

If I am wrong in any way, prove it. Got any accusations against me? Prove it. Bring the truth or nothing at all.

Do not participate in the unfruitful deeds of darkness, but instead even expose them; for it is disgraceful even to speak of the things which are done by them in secret. But all things become visible when they are exposed by the light, for everything that becomes visible is light. For this reason it says, “Awake, sleeper, And arise from the dead, And Christ will shine on you.” Therefore be careful how you walk, not as unwise men but as wise, making the most of your time, because the days are evil. So then do not be foolish, but understand what the will of the Lord is. —Ephesians 5:11-17

This is not always the case but I want to show you something. You will need discernment. I am still trying to give you my eyes. To see what I see..

Notice how Jesus talks. Notice how I talk. The disciples pretty much explained what Jesus taught them. You can expose others by exposing yourselves. Allow me to explain.

Do not believe me unless
I do the works of my Father.

Here he exposed two different types of people. Those who obey God and those who do not.

John 10:26
but you do not believe because you are not my sheep.

Here he says only his sheep are believers. They belong to him. The rest do not and belong to Satan.

John 10:11
I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep.

Here he pretty much says that a good shepherd lays down his life. If your pastor or whatever will not lay their life down, they are not a good shepherd. Nor have they gone through the gate.

John 10:14-15
I am the good shepherd, and know my sheep, and am known of mine. As the Father knoweth me, even so know I the Father: and I lay down my life for the sheep.

Here he says all Good Shepherds know their sheep and they know it. Also, a Good Shepherd knows the Father as in, he has gone through the gate. He has the holy spirit..

These verses below connect. Can you see yet?

John 10:29-30 - Hebrews 2:13

1 Corinthians 11:26-29 - Matthew 26:17-30; Mark 14:12-26; Luke 22:7-23; john 13:10-11, 27-28

Am I sinning? WARN ME.

Ezekiel 3:18-20 - When I say to a wicked person, ‘You will surely die,’ and you do not warn them or speak out to dissuade them from their evil ways in order to save their life, that wicked person will die for their sin, and I will hold you accountable for their blood. But if you do warn the wicked person and they do not turn from their wickedness or from their evil ways, they will die for their sin; but you will have saved yourself.“Again, when a righteous person turns from their righteousness and does evil, and I put a stumbling block before them, they will die. Since you did not warn them, they will die for their sin. The righteous things that person did will not be remembered, and I will hold you accountable for their blood.

Ezekiel 33:6 - But if the watchman sees the sword coming and does not blow the trumpet to warn the people and the sword comes and takes someone’s life, that person’s life will be taken because of their sin, but I will hold the watchman accountable for their blood.

Acts 18:6 - But when they opposed Paul and became abusive, he shook out his clothes in protest and said to them, “Your blood be on your own heads! I am innocent of it. From now on I will go to the Gentiles.”

Acts 20:25-26 - “Now I know that none of you among whom I have gone about preaching the kingdom will ever see me again. Therefore, I declare to you today that I am innocent of the blood of any of you.

Even if the false Christians don’t believe me there is more of a chance the others who never claimed to be a Christian will. You do know I am exposing the false church? The very church prophesied in the scriptures? What makes them any different than those who killed Jesus? The teachers of the law? The Pharisees? The Sadducee? I shall try to open my viewers eyes to the wolves hidden among them. These guys should of known this was coming. Is it not in the bible?

- Habakkuk 2:16; John 3:20; 1 Corinthians 4:5; Ephesians 5:11-13; Leviticus 19:17; Job 11:3; 20:3; Psalms 6:1; 119:21; 141:5; Proverbs 1:23; 9:7-8; 17:10; 25:12; 27:5; 29:1; 30:6; Ecclesiastes 7:5; Jeremiah 2:19; Luke 3:19; 9:55; 17:3; 1 Timothy 5:1, 20; 2 Timothy 4:2; Titus 1:13-14; 2:15; Revelation 3:19; Psalms 50:16-22

As for those who want to fight about Paul.

Philippians 3:1-14 - Has not finished race.

2 Timothy 4:7 - Finished Race.

The true SABBATH is on the 7th day not the 1st day. God does not change. Do not add to or take away from what he has said.

Hebrews 4:8-11 - For if Joshua had given them rest, God would not have spoken of another day later on. So then, there remains a Sabbath rest for the people of God, for whoever has entered God’s rest has also rested from his works as God did from his. Let us therefore strive to enter that rest, so that no one may fall by the same sort of disobedience.

Is there a difference between Day and Night and when do they start?

Genesis 1:4-5; John 11:9 - Light/Darkness

Matthew 20:1-16 - A full day consist of morning, noon, afternoon, and evening here.

Matthew 28:1; Mark 16:2; Luke 24:1; John 20:1 - Sabbath clearly ends before dawn of the first day.

Mark 1:32; 4:35 evening is later in the day.

Mark 15:42-43 - Work can be done before the sabbath. How does a sabbath start at evening or sunset?

Exodus 16:4-5, 11-14, 19-26, 29-30 - The one true Sabbath. Let those with eyes, see.

Luke 21:37 - Do they ever work at night?

Exodus 18:13; Leviticus 7:15; 1 Samuel 19:11; Jonah 4:7; Judges 19:9; Mark 4:35; Luke 24:29; John 20:19

Do you seek to abandon those you are suppose to love here on earth? Is the rapture real?

Philippians 1:22-24 If I am to go on living in the body, this will mean fruitful labor for me. Yet what shall I choose? I do not know! I am torn between the two: I desire to depart and be with Christ, which is better by far; but it is more necessary for you that I remain in the body.

What is a christian? A disciple.

- Acts 11:26

What are the rules and regulations for a true disciple? If you do not meet them you are not a disciple or christian. Jesus would say to some, follow me. Others were denied like the wealthy idolator not willing to sell his possessions. Who are you? Certain sins are not allowed to follow him.

- Romans 16:17-20; 1 Corinthians 5:9-13; 15:33-34; 2 Corinthians 6:14-17; Ephesians 5:3-7; Colossians 2:8; 2 Thess 3:6; 1 Tim 5:20, 22-23; 2 Timothy 2:16; 3:1-5; Titus 1:10-16; 3:9-11; 2 Peter 2:10-21; 1 John 3:4-6; 2 John 1:7-11; Proverbs 6:16-19; Psalm 1:5; 11:4-6; 26:5; Matthew 5:19; 10:42; 12:49; 13:44-46, 52; 16:24; 19:21, 25; Mark 10:21, 24; Luke 9:23; 14:26-27, 33; 18:22;

By their fruit you shall know them.

- 1 John 2:27; 3:24; 4:1; 5:1-2, 18; John 14:17, 24; Jude 1:19; Acts 5:32; 1 Corinthians 2:4, 12; 2 Timothy 1:7

What is a false brother, sister, or disciple?

- Matthew 7:15, 21; 24:24; Galatians 2:4-5; 2 Corinthians 11:12-14, 26; 1 Timothy 1:3-4; 2 Peter 2:1; Jude 1:4; Revelation 2:2

If you have made any promises to sin against God, break them.

- Jeremiah 44:24-28

Do not hate on the gods of others.

- Acts 19:37

Repentance is the means by which a person changes his or her nature from a sinful nature to one habitually dominated by the Spirit, implying also a changed mind-set.

- 2 Peter 3:9; Ezekiel 18:30-31; Romans 2:7; 8:5-6, 13-15; 2 Timothy 2:19; 2 Thessalonians 1:8; Ephesians 5:6; Titus 1:16; James 1:14-16, 27; 4:8-10; Isaiah 55:7; Daniel 4:27; 9:4-5; Jeremiah 26:13; 1 Kings 8:35; Ezekiel 14:6;18:21-23, 27, 28, 30, 31; Proverbs 28:13; 1 John 1:9; Matthew 6:14-14; Hebrews 6:1; 9:14; Luke 3:8-14; Acts 26:20

Did you know that God does not trust us?

- Job 15:14-16

Ezekiel 18:24 - A bad tree cannot bear good fruit.

Why does God hide from sinners?

- Deuteronomy 18:15-17; Job 13:24; John 14:15-19, 22;

Live by the sword, die by the sword of God. We must pick up our cross. For he who tries to save his life shall lose it. He who loses his life for the gospel and Christ shall save it. He who does not pick up his cross is not worthy. He who loves family or friends more than God is not worthy. He who loves his life is not worthy. The pride of life is not of God. This life is worth nothing. You are not allowed to kill your neighbor. Are you willing to sacrifice your life?

- I John 3:16; Matthew 5:5; 10:38-39; 16:25; 20:21-23; 22:39; James 4:1-3; Luke 22:49-51; Hebrew 9:27; John 15:12-13;

Was Jesus created? Can you see him? All things SEEN were created by one unseen. He is the firstborn of all creation.

- Hebrews 11:3

Is Jesus God? Yes, Jesus has the fullness of that deity.

- Hebrews 1:8-9; Colossians 1:15; 2:9; Isaiah 9:6; John 1:18

Are we saved by faith or grace? Do we need works? Yes, Yes, and Yes. We are saved by grace, through faith, which is dead, without works. Seek first his kingdom and his righteousness.

- James 2:17, 24; Ephesians 2:10; Titus 1:16; Ephesians 2:8; Matthew 6:33; Isaiah 64:6;

Does God listen to a sinners prayer? Yes, and No. It depends on him. If you turn your face to him, will he turn his face from you? If you want him to listen to you I suggest that you listen to him. All sinners should get a righteous person to make intercessions for them. Also, pray to the FATHER not Jesus. Jesus told them to pray to the Father.

- Psalm 34:15-16; 66:18, 20; Proverbs 15:29; James 5:16; 2 Chronicles 7:14; Lamentations 3:8, 41-44; Zechariah 7:11-13; John 9:31-33; Jeremiah 11:10-11; 1 Peter 3:12; Hebrews 5:7; 1 John 3:21-21

Isaiah 1:15-16
When you spread out your hands in prayer,
I hide my eyes from you;
even when you offer many prayers,
I am not listening.
Your hands are full of blood!
Wash and make yourselves clean.
Take your evil deeds out of my sight;
stop doing wrong.

God is a God of the living and not the dead. He seeks those who worship in spirit and truth. Faith without works is dead. Therefore a deadly sinner cannot worship God in their current condition. They serve other gods and have forsaken the Lord. Those churches...full of sinners...don't serve the living God. They cannot. A bad tree cannot bear good fruit.

Does the true church of God have a earthly altar? No.

- Hebrews 7:11-16; 13:10

Do we use spiritual images of any kind? NO, all those who do are under a curse. That includes a wooden idol called the cross. Do not support such things. This includes the all-seeing-eye. Beware the curses!

-Exodus 20:4; Leviticus 26:1; Romans 1:22-23, 25, 28, 32; Acts 17:28-30

Deuteronomy 4:15-18 - You saw no form of any kind the day the Lord spoke to you at Horeb out of the fire. Therefore watch yourselves very carefully, so that you do not become corrupt and make for yourselves an idol, an image of any shape, whether formed like a man or a woman, or like any animal on earth or any bird that flies in the air, or like any creature that moves along the ground or any fish in the waters below.

Does a sinner who continues to sin, love God? No, anyone who sin's and says they love God is a liar. They do not love God. Please, learn from simons mistake!

- John 14:24; 21:15-19

Are sinners the friends of God? No, but he love's his enemies.

- John 3:16; 15:14; Matthew 5:44; Ezekiel 18:21-26; Rev 22:12

2 Peter 3:10-11 - But the day of the Lord will come like a thief. The heavens will disappear with a roar; the elements will be destroyed by fire, and the earth and everything done in it will be laid bare. Since everything will be destroyed in this way, what kind of people ought you to be? You ought to live holy and godly lives.

Remember that Jesus went through both water and spirit! Fire is what is left! Fire shall perfect him if he comes forth tried and true. His heart must be tested.

Luke 12:50
But I have a baptism to undergo, and what constraint I am under until it is completed!

Seek And Ye Shall Find. Good Luck. Please Share This Thread With Those Who May Need To See It.

2 Timothy 3:1-5 - But mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days. People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good, treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God— having a form of godliness but denying its power. Have nothing to do with such people.

Deuteronomy 28:20
The Lord will send on you curses, confusion and rebuke in everything you put your hand to, until you are destroyed and come to sudden ruin because of the evil you have done in forsaking him.

Ezekiel 18:20
The one who sins is the one who will die. The child will not share the guilt of the parent, nor will the parent share the guilt of the child. The righteousness of the righteous will be credited to them, and the wickedness of the wicked will be charged against them.

--
1 Corinthians 5:11
But now I have written to you not to keep company with anyone named a brother, who is sexually immoral, or covetous, or an idolater, or a reviler, or a drunkard, or an extortioner—not even to eat with such a person.

2 Thessalonians 3:6
In the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, we command you, brothers and sisters, to keep away from every believer who is idle and disruptive and does not live according to the teaching you received from us.

---

1 Timothy 1:3
As I urged you when I went into Macedonia, stay there in Ephesus so that you may command certain people not to teach false doctrines any longer.

Galatians 5:12
As for those agitators, I wish they would go the whole way and emasculate themselves!

---
2 Corinthians 11:12-15
But what I do, I will also continue to do, that I may cut off the opportunity from those who desire an opportunity to be regarded just as we are in the things of which they boast. For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into apostles of Christ. And no wonder! For Satan himself transforms himself into an angel of light. Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also transform themselves into ministers of righteousness, whose end will be according to their works.

Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
09/10/2013 08:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1347905
Canada
09/11/2013 12:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump still reading..... But the energy is nice

Lots of love to you

Oxx
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 46675800
United States
09/11/2013 07:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
Jesus Christ is come in the flesh.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
09/11/2013 07:11 AM
Report Abusive Post

Rom 9:14 What shall we say then? Is there unrighteousness with God? God forbid.
Rom 9:15 For he saith to Moses, I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion.
Rom 9:16 So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy.

Exodus 33:19
And the Lord said, “I will cause all my goodness to pass in front of you, and I will proclaim my name, the Lord, in your presence. I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion.

Deuteronomy 4:24
For the Lord your God is a consuming fire, a jealous God.

Deuteronomy 32:22
For a fire will be kindled by my wrath, one that burns down to the realm of the dead below. It will devour the earth and its harvests and set afire the foundations of the mountains.

Psalm 30:3
You, Lord, brought me up from the realm of the dead; you spared me from going down to the pit.

Psalm 89:46
How long, Lord? Will you hide yourself forever? How long will your wrath burn like fire?

Psalm 97:3
Fire goes before him and consumes his foes on every side.

Isaiah 5:20
Woe to those who call evil good and good evil, who put darkness for light and light for darkness, who put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter.

Isaiah 30:27
See, the Name of the Lord comes from afar, with burning anger and dense clouds of smoke; his lips are full of wrath, and his tongue is a consuming fire.

Isaiah 33:14
The sinners in Zion are terrified; trembling grips the godless: “Who of us can dwell with the consuming fire? Who of us can dwell with everlasting burning?”

Isaiah 45:7
I form the light and create darkness, I bring prosperity and create disaster; I, the Lord, do all these things.

Isaiah 47:14
Surely they are like stubble; the fire will burn them up. They cannot even save themselves from the power of the flame. These are not coals for warmth; this is not a fire to sit by.

Isaiah 66:15
See, the Lord is coming with fire, and his chariots are like a whirlwind; he will bring down his anger with fury, and his rebuke with flames of fire.

Isaiah 66:24
“And they will go out and look on the dead bodies of those who rebelled against me; the worms that eat them will not die, the fire that burns them will not be quenched, and they will be loathsome to all mankind.”

Jeremiah 4:4
Circumcise yourselves to the Lord, circumcise your hearts, you people of Judah and inhabitants of Jerusalem, or my wrath will flare up and burn like fire because of the evil you have done— burn with no one to quench it.

Daniel 7:11
“Then I continued to watch because of the boastful words the horn was speaking. I kept looking until the beast was slain and its body destroyed and thrown into the blazing fire.

Ezekiel 15:4-6
And after it is thrown on the fire as fuel and the fire burns both ends and chars the middle, is it then useful for anything? 5 If it was not useful for anything when it was whole, how much less can it be made into something useful when the fire has burned it and it is charred? “Therefore this is what the Sovereign Lord says: As I have given the wood of the vine among the trees of the forest as fuel for the fire, so will I treat the people living in Jerusalem.

Amos 5:6
Seek the Lord and live, or he will sweep through the tribes of Joseph like a fire; it will devour them, and Bethel will have no one to quench it.

Matthew 3:12
His winnowing fork is in his hand, and he will clear his threshing floor, gathering his wheat into the barn and burning up the chaff with unquenchable fire.”

Matthew 5:22
But I tell you that anyone who is angry with a brother or sister will be subject to judgment. Again, anyone who says to a brother or sister, ‘Raca,’ is answerable to the court. And anyone who says, ‘You fool!’ will be in danger of the fire of hell.

Matthew 5:29
If your right eye causes you to stumble, gouge it out and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to be thrown into hell.

Matthew 7:19
Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire.

Matthew 8:12
But the subjects of the kingdom will be thrown outside, into the darkness, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.”

Matthew 10:28
Do not be afraid of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Rather, be afraid of the One who can destroy both soul and body in hell.

Matthew 13:40
“As the weeds are pulled up and burned in the fire, so it will be at the end of the age.

Matthew 15:14
Leave them; they are blind guides. If the blind lead the blind, both will fall into a pit.”

Matthew 22:13
“Then the king told the attendants, ‘Tie him hand and foot, and throw him outside, into the darkness, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.’

Matthew 23:15
“Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You travel over land and sea to win a single convert, and when you have succeeded, you make them twice as much a child of hell as you are.

Matthew 25:41
“Then he will say to those on his left, ‘Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels.

Luke 8:31
And they begged Jesus repeatedly not to order them to go into the Abyss.

Luke 12:5
But I will show you whom you should fear: Fear him who, after your body has been killed, has authority to throw you into hell. Yes, I tell you, fear him.

Luke 16:24
So he called to him, ‘Father Abraham, have pity on me and send Lazarus to dip the tip of his finger in water and cool my tongue, because I am in agony in this fire.’

John 15:6
If you do not remain in me, you are like a branch that is thrown away and withers; such branches are picked up, thrown into the fire and burned.

Hebrews 10:27
but only a fearful expectation of judgment and of raging fire that will consume the enemies of God.

2 Peter 2:4
For if God did not spare angels when they sinned, but sent them to hell, putting them in chains of darkness to be held for judgment;

2 Peter 3:7
By the same word the present heavens and earth are reserved for fire, being kept for the day of judgment and destruction of the ungodly

Romans 5:9
Much more then, having now been justified by His blood, we shall be saved from wrath through Him.

Just remember that God is not like us. Even within his hatred there is love.

Matthew 5:43-48
“You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor, and hate your enemy.’ But I tell you this: Love your enemies, and pray for those who persecute you. In this way you show that you are children of your Father in heaven. He makes his sun rise on people whether they are good or evil. He lets rain fall on them whether they are just or unjust. If you love those who love you, do you deserve a reward? Even the tax collectors do that! Are you doing anything remarkable if you welcome only your friends? Everyone does that! That is why you must be perfect as your Father in heaven is perfect.

John 3:16
For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

Luke 6:27
“But I tell everyone who is listening: Love your enemies. Be kind to those who hate you.

Luke 6:35
Rather, love your enemies, help them, and lend to them without expecting to get anything back. Then you will have a great reward. You will be the children of the Most High God. After all, he is kind to unthankful and evil people.

2 Chronicles 15:2
The Lord is with you while you are with Him. If you seek Him, He will be found by you; but if you forsake Him, He will forsake you.

2 Chronicles 24:20
“Thus says God: ‘Why do you transgress the commandments of the Lord, so that you cannot prosper? Because you have forsaken the Lord, He also has forsaken you.’”

2 Chronicles 29:6
For our fathers have trespassed and done evil in the eyes of the Lord our God; they have forsaken Him, have turned their faces away from the dwelling place of the Lord, and turned their backs on Him.

Deuteronomy 31:17
Then My anger shall be aroused against them in that day, and I will forsake them, and I will hide My face from them, and they shall be devoured. And many evils and troubles shall befall them, so that they will say in that day, ‘Have not these evils come upon us because our God is not among us?’

Joshua 24:20
If you forsake the Lord and serve foreign gods, then He will turn and do you harm and consume you, after He has done you good.”

Judges 10:13
Yet you have forsaken Me and served other gods. Therefore I will deliver you no more.

Hosea 9:15, "All their evil is at Gilgal; indeed, I came to hate them there! Because of the wickedness of their deeds I will drive them out of My house! I will love them no more; All their princes are rebels."

Leviticus 20:23
And you shall not walk in the statutes of the nation which I am casting out before you; for they commit all these things, and therefore I abhor them.

Leviticus 26:11
I will set My tabernacle among you, and My soul shall not abhor you.

Leviticus 26:30
I will destroy your high places, cut down your incense altars, and cast your carcasses on the lifeless forms of your idols; and My soul shall abhor you.

Leviticus 26:44
Yet for all that, when they are in the land of their enemies, I will not cast them away, nor shall I abhor them, to utterly destroy them and break My covenant with them; for I am the Lord their God.

Psalm 5:6
You shall destroy those who speak falsehood; The Lord abhors the bloodthirsty and deceitful man.

Proverbs 22:14
The mouth of an immoral woman is a deep pit; He who is abhorred by the Lord will fall there.

Jeremiah 14:21
Do not abhor us, for Your name’s sake; Do not disgrace the throne of Your glory. Remember, do not break Your covenant with us.

Psalm 5:5
The boastful shall not stand in Your sight; You hate all workers of iniquity.

Psalm 11:5
The Lord tests the righteous, But the wicked and the one who loves violence His soul hates.

Psalm 81:15
The haters of the Lord would pretend submission to Him, But their fate would endure forever.

Proverbs 6:16
These six things the Lord hates, Yes, seven are an abomination to Him:

Proverbs 8:36
But he who sins against me wrongs his own soul; All those who hate me love death.”

Malachi 1:3
But Esau I have hated, And laid waste his mountains and his heritage For the jackals of the wilderness.

John 6:44 - No one can come to Me unless the Father who sent Me draws him; and I will raise him up on the last day.

John 9:41
Jesus said, “If you were blind, you would not be guilty of sin; but now that you claim you can see, your guilt remains.

2 Corinthians 4:4
The god of this age has blinded the minds of unbelievers, so that they cannot see the light of the gospel that displays the glory of Christ, who is the image of God.

Matthew 15:14
Leave them; they are blind guides. If the blind lead the blind, both will fall into a pit.”

Matthew 23:24
You blind guides! You strain out a gnat but swallow a camel.

John 9:39
Jesus said, “For judgment I have come into this world, so that the blind will see and those who see will become blind.”

Matthew 7:6
“Do not give dogs what is sacred; do not throw your pearls to pigs. If you do, they may trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you to pieces.

John 6:44
No one can come to Me unless the Father who sent Me draws him; and I will raise him up at the last day.

Hebrews 10:38
Now the just shall live by faith; But if anyone draws back, My soul has no pleasure in him.”

Exodus 4:11
The Lord said to him, “Who gave human beings their mouths? Who makes them deaf or mute? Who gives them sight or makes them blind? Is it not I, the Lord?

Psalm 146:8
the Lord gives sight to the blind, the Lord lifts up those who are bowed down, the Lord loves the righteous.

Isaiah 29:18
In that day the deaf will hear the words of the scroll, and out of gloom and darkness the eyes of the blind will see.

Isaiah 42:16
I will lead the blind by ways they have not known, along unfamiliar paths I will guide them; I will turn the darkness into light before them and make the rough places smooth. These are the things I will do; I will not forsake them.

1 John 2:11
But anyone who hates a brother or sister is in the darkness and walks around in the darkness. They do not know where they are going, because the darkness has blinded them.

John 12:40
He hath blinded their eyes, and hardened their heart; that they should not see with their eyes, nor understand with their heart, and be converted, and I should heal them.

2 Thessalonians 2 10-12
and in every sort of evil that deceives those who are perishing. They perish because they refused to love the truth and so be saved. For this reason God sends them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the lie 12and so that all will be condemned who have not believed the truth but have delighted in wickedness

Exodus 9:12
But the LORD hardened Pharaoh's heart and he would not listen to Moses and Aaron, just as the LORD had said to Moses.

Isaiah 6:10 Make the heart of this people calloused; make their ears dull and close their eyes. Otherwise they might see with their eyes, hear with their ears, understand with their hearts, and turn and be healed."

Mark 4:12 so that, "'they may be ever seeing but never perceiving, and ever hearing but never understanding; otherwise they might turn and be forgiven!'"

There is only one God and it is he who blinds his enemies who have wicked hearts.

John 16:25-31
These things have I spoken unto you in proverbs: but the time cometh, when I shall no more speak unto you in proverbs, but I shall shew you plainly of the Father. At that day ye shall ask in my name: and I say not unto you, that I will pray the Father for you: For the Father himself loveth you, because ye have loved me, and have believed that I came out from God. I came forth from the Father, and am come into the world: again, I leave the world, and go to the Father. His disciples said unto him, Lo, now speakest thou plainly, and speakest no proverb. Now are we sure that thou knowest all things, and needest not that any man should ask thee: by this we believe that thou camest forth from God. Jesus answered them, Do ye now believe?

If someone is blind or lying it allows you to see some of their heart.

Isaiah 48:6-11
“You have heard;
See all this.
And will you not declare it?
I have made you hear new things from this time,
Even hidden things, and you did not know them.
They are created now and not from the beginning;
And before this day you have not heard them,
Lest you should say, ‘Of course I knew them.’
Surely you did not hear,
Surely you did not know;
Surely from long ago your ear was not opened.
For I knew that you would deal very treacherously,
And were called a transgressor from the womb.
“For My name’s sake I will defer My anger,
And for My praise I will restrain it from you,
So that I do not cut you off.
Behold, I have refined you, but not as silver;
I have tested you in the furnace of affliction.
For My own sake, for My own sake, I will do it;
For how should My name be profaned?
And I will not give My glory to another.

Proverbs 11:27 He who earnestly seeks good finds favor, But trouble will come to him who seeks evil.

Proverbs 12:2 A good man obtains favor from the LORD, But a man of wicked intentions He will condemn.

Proverbs 13:5 Good understanding gains favor, But the way of the unfaithful is hard.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
09/11/2013 07:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
Jesus Christ is come in the flesh.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 46675800

Is he in you? Your flesh? Do you have the spirit?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
09/11/2013 07:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
Many of you have helped me so much. Even the darkness has helped me. At one point I read revelations and wept. I wanted to sell my soul to the devil to save you guys but I chose God. Anything darkness can do, God can do better. I didn't want anyone to be a stepping stone, a ladder. I wanted others to come with me. I have tried so hard and so long to "prove" the truth in a simply manner. Yet now I realize I have been with Satan all along.

I am sorry. I have received a message and I must let my toys go and ask my Father to fix them. See, hell is for a traitor. It is for those who betray him. I cannot and should not do such a thing. I choose God over everything and everyone. My apologies but I must seek higher learning now. ”College" is so close spiritually. I do need more spiritual milk though.

I am so sorry. This hurts so much. I have been desperate for so long. So much jealousy for my toys. Without life they are inanimate objects. I'll be waiting for Father to fix them once I am ready to ask him. He is mad at me.

I am so sorry. Please, forgive me.
 Quoting: Harbinger Of Truth

wut???
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 14607902

Oh, I belong to Satan for now. I am a sinner. I should not be teaching. I do not have the holy spirit.

How can I help one get the holy spirit in which I do not have? It is enough to be like ones teacher but not greater. I am not saved. How could I ever teach another to get saved? Have you been to heaven? Do you have a real travel map on how to get to his residence? Do we not need him to descend from there and come to us and show us the way?

As for me, I am disobedient and unfit to do anything good. A bad tree does not and cannot bear good fruit. God seeks those who worship in spirit and truth and I have yet to be hired.
countrygirl39
User ID: 40114890
United States
09/11/2013 08:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
Come out of her....... religion! !!! bump
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
09/11/2013 09:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
Is love to much to ask for? Why do so many like to hurt others? Do you enjoy it? Even hurting your loved ones?

Jesus is head of the church. The body.

It's his church. His sheep. His way, truth, and life.

It should not be man like most false churches who exalt themselves above God. I don't have a church system. I don't choose any of the divisions..

Revelation 19:7-9

Let us rejoice and exult and give him the glory, for the marriage of the Lamb has come, and his Bride has made herself ready; it was granted her to clothe herself with fine linen, bright and pure”— for the fine linen is the righteous deeds of the saints. And the angel said to me, “Write this: Blessed are those who are invited to the marriage supper of the Lamb.” And he said to me, “These are the true words of God.”
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
09/11/2013 09:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
hiding

Quoting: IntoTheLight

May God watch over you. May he open your eyes so that they may see. Ears so they may listen. Heart so that it may feel.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
09/11/2013 09:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
True Christians do not share in or support the sins of others. They do not support false Christ.
 Quoting: Korats01

May the Most High God watch over you.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 871526
United States
09/11/2013 09:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
I no longer call my self a Christian, but a disciple of Jesus Christ.

I agree with all that you have posted. May the our Lord and Savior bless you and keep you safe.
 Quoting: mtn.girl

Good to know there's someone out there feels the same way.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29548921
Canada
09/11/2013 11:20 AM
Report Abusive Post

[link to www.british-israel.ca]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 41716918
United States
09/14/2013 01:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
I am sorry to inform you that there are wolves among the churches as the scriptures have stated. They are creating children of wrath and possible sending thousands to hell. Please, Please, read the below. It just may save your life. If you believe this message if important please increase my karma so that I may pin it. Thank you.

2 Corinthians 6:1 - As God’s co-workers we urge you not to receive God’s grace in vain.

The scriptures are not to be interpreted by humans. The scriptures sometimes explain themselves or the spirit teaches the believers.Do not let humans or anything besides God teach you about God!

2 Peter 1:20-21
Above all, you must understand that no prophecy of Scripture came about by the prophet’s own interpretation of things. For prophecy never had its origin in the human will, but prophets, though human, spoke from God as they were carried along by the Holy Spirit.

1 Corinthians 13:9-12 - For we know in part and we prophesy in part, but when completeness comes, what is in part disappears. When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put the ways of childhood behind me. For now we see only a reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.

God seeks those who worship in spirit and truth for he is a God of the living and not the dead. So you must know the truth for it shall be a part of your faith and you must have his spirit dwelling inside you to inherit eternal life for he is the only immortal.

1 Corinthians 15:2
By this gospel you are saved, if you hold firmly to the word I preached to you. Otherwise, you have believed in vain.

Do you believe in Jesus Christ or do you only believe he exist? Who are those who believe in him?

John 12:46
I have come as a light into the world,that whoever believes-in-Me should not abide-in-darkness.

Mark 1:15
“The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand. Repent, and believe in the gospel.”

Who is in-darkness?

Ephesians 2:1-3
And you He made alive, who were dead in trespasses and sins, in which you once walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit who now works in the sons of disobedience, among whom also we all once conducted ourselves in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind, and were by nature children of wrath, just as the others.

Who is in-him?

1 John 3:24
Now he who keeps His commandments abides-in-Him, and He-in-him. And by this we know that He abides in us, by the Spirit whom He has given us.

James 2:24
You see then that a man is justified by works, and not by faith only.

Who is those he made alive? What gives life?

John 6:63
It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh profits nothing. The words that I speak to you are spirit, and they are life.

Romans 8:10-12
And if Christ is in you, the body is dead because of sin, but the Spirit is life because of righteousness. But if the Spirit of Him who raised Jesus from the dead dwells in you, He who raised Christ from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through His Spirit who dwells in you.

Who has the spirit? Those who obey him or those who disobey him? Can we obey and disobey at the same time? Shall we find more proof?

Acts 5:32 (NKJV)
And we are His witnesses to these things, and so also is the Holy Spirit whom God has given to those who obey Him.

Have you ever heard a sinner say they love God? That they have the Holy Spirit? Who does God say loves him? Does God, the Holy Spirit lie?

John 14:23-24(NKJV)
Jesus answered and said to him, “If anyone loves Me, he will keep My word; and My Father will love him, and We will come to him and make Our home with him. He who does not love Me does not keep My words; and the word which you hear is not Mine but the Father’s who sent Me.

John 14:15-17 (NKJV)
If you love Me, keep My commandments. And I will pray the Father, and He will give you another Helper, that He may abide with you forever— the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees Him nor knows Him; but you know Him, for He dwells with you and will be in you.

So, those who are not born of God are not believers. Need more proof?

1 John 5:1(NKJV)
Whoever believes that Jesus is the Christ is born of God, and everyone who loves Him who begot also loves him who is begotten of Him.

1 John 3:9(NKJV)
Whoever has been born of God does not sin, for His seed remains in him; and he cannot sin, because he has been born of God.

Who are those who confess Jesus Christ as coming into the flesh? Do you have the holy spirit?

2 Timothy 2:19
Nevertheless, God’s solid foundation stands firm, sealed with this inscription: “The Lord knows those who are his,” and, “Everyone who confesses the name of the Lord must turn away from wickedness.”

1 Corinthians 12:3 (NKJV)
Therefore I make known to you that no one speaking by the Spirit of God calls Jesus accursed, and no one can say that Jesus is Lord except by the Holy Spirit.

Who is the one who denies the Lord instead of denying themselves? Are you a saint or sinner?

Titus 1:16
They profess to know God, but in works they deny Him, being abominable, disobedient, and disqualified for every good work.

Are you a child of God or a son of Satan? You cannot be both. You cannot sin and obey at the same time.

1 John 3:4-10 (NKJV)
Whoever commits sin also commits lawlessness, and sin is lawlessness. And you know that He was manifested to take away our sins, and in Him there is no sin. Whoever abides-in-Him does not sin. Whoever sins has neither seen Him nor known Him. Little children, let no one deceive you. He who practices righteousness is righteous, just as He is righteous. He who sins is of the devil, for the devil has sinned from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that He might destroy the works of the devil. Whoever has been born of God does not sin, for His seed remains in him; and he cannot sin, because he has been born of God. In this the children of God and the children of the devil are manifest: Whoever does not practice righteousness is not of God, nor is he who does not love his brother.

What or who is an anti-christ? Well, who is against his way, truth, and life? Who is a son of satan? Are you pro-christ?

John 8:41
You are doing the works of your own father.” “We are not illegitimate children,” they protested. “The only Father we have is God himself.”

Matthew 12:30
He that is not with me is against me; and he that gathereth not with me scattereth abroad.

John 4:1-6
Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits, whether they are of God; because many false prophets have gone out into the world. By this you know the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is of God, and every spirit that does not confess that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is not of God. And this is the spirit of the Antichrist, which you have heard was coming, and is now already in the world. You are of God, little children, and have overcome them, because He who is in you is greater than he who is in the world. They are of the world. Therefore they speak as of the world, and the world hears them. We are of God. He who knows God hears us; he who is not of God does not hear us. By this we know the spirit of truth and the spirit of error.

1 John 2:21-23
I have not written to you because you do not know the truth, but because you know it, and that no lie is of the truth. Who is a liar but he who denies that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist who denies the Father and the Son. Whoever denies the Son does not have the Father either; he who acknowledges the Son has the Father also.

What if I told you one with the holy spirit has many titles? Believer? Born of God? Saint? Born again? Brother? Sister? Child of God? Christian? Disciple? They love God, know him, and have seen him. They are good trees that bear good fruit. They do not and cannot sin. They are saved and not condemned. All promises are ‘yes’ in Christ. Also, I am talking about sin that does not lead to death. It’s like a chain reaction of truth. They are holy, blameless, and pure. They walk in the light as he is in the light. In this world they are like Jesus, the perfect sacrifice. He lead by an example in which they follow for it is enough to be like ones teacher but not greater.

Notice the “if” in John 8:31-32

Do not believe me unless I do the works of my Father.

You might be surrounded by false disciples. Christians are disciples. So you may be surrounded by false Christians. Now you know.

John 15:24
If I had not done among them the works no one else did, they would not be guilty of sin. As it is, they have seen, and yet they have hated both me and my Father.

John 3:16 - For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

Matthew 24:13 - But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

Mark 9:39-41
But Jesus said, “Do not forbid him, for no one who works a miracle in My name can soon afterward speak evil of Me. For he who is not against us is on our side. For whoever gives you a cup of water to drink in My name, because you belong to Christ, assuredly, I say to you, he will by no means lose his reward.

So, what must you do in order to obey "enough" to get the holy spirit? Meet God "half way" and he shall come to you and carry you the rest of the way.

Acts 2:38 - get-in-him, 1 john 3:24; then get baptised-in-his-name.

Then you will believe once you have the holy spirit.

Mark 9:23
Jesus said to him, “If you can believe, all things are possible to him who believes.”

As for those who don't have the holy spirit.

Mark 16:16
He who believes and is baptized will be saved; but he who does not believe will be condemned.

How does one get-in-him in order to be baptized in-his-name? Repent of all sins that lead to death.

What is sin that leads to death? These below may help you find out. Do you see anyone who claims to have the holy spirit doing the below? A really easy way to know if someone does not have the holy spirit, is if they tell a lie. Satan is the father of lies.

Acts 3:19; Ephesians 5:3-5; Colossians 3:5; Matthew 15:19; Mark 7:21-22; Acts 15:20; Romans 13:13; 1 Corinthians 5:11; 6:9; Galatians 5:19-21; Revelation 21:8; 22:15; 1 Timothy 1:9-11
 Quoting: Harbinger Of Truth

"Woe to the rebellious children," says the LORD, "Who take counsel, but not of Me, and who devise plans, but not of My Spirit, that they may add sin to sin. Who walk to go down to Egypt, and have not asked My advice." (Isaiah 30:1-2)

[link to www.blueletterbible.org]

hfhfhf
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
09/15/2013 12:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
Matthew 12:34
Brood of vipers! How can you, being evil, speak good things? For out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 498396
United States
09/16/2013 07:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
burnit

As for the television. Are we suppose to share in or support the sins of others? How many shows on the tele are sinless? If there is sin, are you not supporting it?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
09/17/2013 01:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yeah including you.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 46953761

Let those with eyes see.

Luke 5:8-11
When Simon Peter saw this, he fell at Jesus’ knees and said, “Go away from me, Lord; I am a sinful man!” For he and all his companions were astonished at the catch of fish they had taken, and so were James and John, the sons of Zebedee, Simon’s partners.

Then Jesus said to Simon, “Don’t be afraid; from now on you will fish for people.” So they pulled their boats up on shore, left everything and followed him.

Matthew 13:13
This is why I speak to them in parables: “Though seeing, they do not see; though hearing, they do not hear or understand.

Mark 4:13
Then Jesus said to them, “Don’t you understand this parable? How then will you understand any parable?

Mark 8:17
Aware of their discussion, Jesus asked them: “Why are you talking about having no bread? Do you still not see or understand? Are your hearts hardened?

Luke 9:45
But they did not understand what this meant. It was hidden from them, so that they did not grasp it, and they were afraid to ask him about it.

John 12:40
“He has blinded their eyes and hardened their hearts, so they can neither see with their eyes, nor understand with their hearts, nor turn—and I would heal them.”

John 13:7
Jesus replied, “You do not realize now what I am doing, but later you will understand.”

Luke 24:45
Then he opened their minds so they could understand the Scriptures.

Mark 9:32
But they did not understand what he meant and were afraid to ask him about it.

Matthew 13:51
"Have you understood all these things?” Jesus asked.

“Yes,” they replied.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
09/17/2013 03:22 PM
Report Abusive Post

Let those with eyes see.

Judges 13:5
For behold, you shall conceive and bear a son. And no razor shall come upon his head, for the child shall be a Nazirite to God from the womb; and he shall begin to deliver Israel out of the hand of the Philistines.”

1 Corinthians 11:2-16
I praise you for always thinking about me and for carefully following the traditions that I handed down to you. However, I want you to realize that Christ has authority over every man, a husband has authority over his wife, and God has authority over Christ. Every man who covers his head when he prays or speaks what God has revealed dishonors the one who has authority over him. Every woman who prays or speaks what God has revealed and has her head uncovered while she speaks dishonors the one who has authority over her. She is like the woman who has her head shaved. So if a woman doesn’t cover her head, she should cut off her hair. If it’s a disgrace for a woman to cut off her hair or shave her head, she should cover her head. A man should not cover his head. He is God’s image and glory. The woman, however, is man’s glory. Clearly, man wasn’t made from woman but woman from man. Man wasn’t created for woman but woman for man. Therefore, a woman should wear something on her head to show she is under someone’s authority, out of respect for the angels. Yet, as believers in the Lord, women couldn’t exist without men and men couldn’t exist without women. As a woman came into existence from a man, so men come into existence by women, but everything comes from God. Judge your own situation. Is it proper for a woman to pray to God with her head uncovered? Doesn’t nature itself teach you that it is disgraceful for a man to have long hair? Doesn’t it teach you that it is a woman’s pride to wear her hair long? Her hair is given to her in place of a covering. If anyone wants to argue about this they can’t, because we don’t have any custom like this—nor do any of the churches of God.

Gentiles..

Matthew 15:27
And she said, “Yes, Lord, yet even the little dogs eat the crumbs which fall from their masters’ table.”

Acts 28:28
“Therefore let it be known to you that the salvation of God has been sent to the Gentiles, and they will hear it!”

Acts 10:44-45
While Peter was still speaking these words, the Holy Spirit fell upon all those who heard the word. And those of the circumcision who believed were astonished, as many as came with Peter, because the gift of the Holy Spirit had been poured out on the Gentiles also.

Acts 15:7-9
And when there had been much dispute, Peter rose up and said to them: “Men and brethren, you know that a good while ago God chose among us, that by my mouth the Gentiles should hear the word of the gospel and believe. So God, who knows the heart, acknowledged them by giving them the Holy Spirit, just as He did to us, and made no distinction between us and them, purifying their hearts by faith.

Romans 2:12-16
 For as many as have sinned without law shall also perish without law: and as many as have sinned in the law shall be judged by the law.  (For not the hearers of the law are just before God, but the doers of the law shall be justified. For when the Gentiles, which have not the law, do by nature the things contained in the law, these, having not the law, are a law unto themselves: Which shew the work of the law written in their hearts, their conscience also bearing witness, and their thoughts the mean while accusing or else excusing one another;) In the day when God shall judge the secrets of men by Jesus Christ according to my gospel.

Flesh and Blood.

John 6:56 - Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood remains in me, and I in them.

1 John 3:24 - The one who keeps God’s commands lives in him, and he in them. And this is how we know that he lives in us: We know it by the Spirit he gave us.

Let those with eyes see. If you are not "clean," be careful..

John 13:9-11
Simon Peter *said to Him, “Lord, then wash not only my feet, but also my hands and my head.” Jesus *said to him, “He who has bathed needs only to wash his feet, but is completely clean; and you are clean, but not all of you.” For He knew the one who was betraying Him; for this reason He said, “Not all of you are clean.

Luke 22:3
Then entered Satan into Judas surnamed Iscariot, being of the number of the twelve.

John 13:27
And after the sop Satan entered into him. Then said Jesus unto him, That thou doest, do quickly.

1 Corinthians 11
For I received from the Lord what I also passed on to you: The Lord Jesus, on the night he was betrayed, took bread, and when he had given thanks, he broke it and said, “This is my body, which is for you; do this in remembrance of me.” In the same way, after supper he took the cup, saying, “This cup is the new covenant in my blood; do this, whenever you drink it, in remembrance of me.” For whenever you eat this bread and drink this cup, you proclaim the Lord’s death until he comes. So then, whoever eats the bread or drinks the cup of the Lord in an unworthy manner will be guilty of sinning against the body and blood of the Lord. Everyone ought to examine themselves before they eat of the bread and drink from the cup. For those who eat and drink without discerning the body of Christ eat and drink judgment on themselves. That is why many among you are weak and sick, and a number of you have fallen asleep. But if we were more discerning with regard to ourselves, we would not come under such judgment. Nevertheless, when we are judged in this way by the Lord, we are being disciplined so that we will not be finally condemned with the world.

For those rapture guys..

Acts 1:9-11 - This same Jesus, who has been taken from you into heaven, will come back in the same way you have seen him go into heaven.”

Matthew 13:40-42
Therefore as the tares are gathered and burned in the fire, so it will be at the end of this age. The Son of Man will send out His angels, and they will gather out of His kingdom all things that offend, and those who practice lawlessness, and will cast them into the furnace of fire. There will be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

Matthew 13:30
Let both grow together until the harvest. At that time I will tell the harvesters: First collect the weeds and tie them in bundles to be burned; then gather the wheat and bring it into my barn.’”

Matthew 24:29 - Immediately after the tribulation of those days

Matthew 24:21 - For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.

Matthew 24:40-41
Two men will be in the field; one will be taken and the other left. Two women will be grinding with a hand mill; one will be taken and the other left.

1 Thessalonians 4:16-17 - After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air.

1 Corinthians 15:51-52
Listen, I tell you a mystery: We will not all sleep, but we will all be changed— in a flash, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, the dead will be raised imperishable, and we will be changed.

Philippians 3:20-21
But our citizenship is in heaven. And we eagerly await a Savior from there, the Lord Jesus Christ, who, by the power that enables him to bring everything under his control, will transform our lowly bodies so that they will be like his glorious body.

John 14:1-3
Do not let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God; trust also in me. In my Father’s house are many rooms; if it were not so, I would have told you. I am going there to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am.

2 Thessalonians 2:1-12;
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6207441
United States
09/17/2013 10:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thank you. This wa very uplifting to read through.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
09/17/2013 10:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thank you. This wa very uplifting to read through.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6207441

May God open the eyes of your heart.
SweetLilTT

User ID: 26595509
United States
09/17/2013 10:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
Great post! Thanks for taking the time to share The WORD. God Bless!
SweetLilTT
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
09/17/2013 10:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
Great post! Thanks for taking the time to share The WORD. God Bless!
 Quoting: SweetLilTT

Trying to conquer the lies in circulation. :)

May you be blessed by the message of truth.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
09/18/2013 01:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
Give a disciple water and you will surely not lose your reward. Take it away..

Deuteronomy 30:7
 “Also the Lord your God will put all these curses on your enemies and on those who hate you, who persecuted you.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
09/18/2013 11:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
One lie guys, one lie is all it takes to know if they don't have the holy spirit. So learn the truth.

God wants to teach you. - Ezekiel 34:11-12
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
09/18/2013 11:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
1 Timothy 1:17
Now to the King eternal, immortal, invisible, to God who alone is wise, be honor and glory forever and ever. Amen.

1 Timothy 6:15-16
He who is the blessed and only Potentate, the King of kings and Lord of lords, who alone has immortality, dwelling in unapproachable light, whom no man has seen or can see, to whom be honor and everlasting power. Amen.

GLP