Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,973 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 929,945
Pageviews Today: 1,831,871Threads Today: 761Posts Today: 15,871
08:23 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Warning: The DARK LORD has planted LIARS among the thousands of FALSE CHURCHES among you. THERE ARE THOUSANDS OF WOLVES IN SHEEP SKIN COATS.

M1.618

User ID: 35522292
Canada
10/09/2013 12:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Warning: The DARK LORD has planted LIARS among the thousands of FALSE CHURCHES among you. THERE ARE THOUSANDS OF WOLVES IN SHEEP SKIN COATS.
2 Timothy 2:14
Keep reminding God’s people of these things. Warn them before God against quarreling about words; it is of no value, and only ruins those who listen.

A thousand may fall at your side...
 Quoting: M1.618

I have noticed that one could ask a question. As I seek and find, I may find an answer. In doing so, as I teach, I learn. I have taught myself, well God has taught me a lot this way. However, the holy spirit makes overseers. One must go through the gate.

James 3:1-5
Not many of you should become teachers, my fellow believers, because you know that we who teach will be judged more strictly. We all stumble in many ways. Anyone who is never at fault in what they say is perfect, able to keep their whole body in check. When we put bits into the mouths of horses to make them obey us, we can turn the whole animal. Or take ships as an example. Although they are so large and are driven by strong winds, they are steered by a very small rudder wherever the pilot wants to go. Likewise, the tongue is a small part of the body, but it makes great boasts. Consider what a great forest is set on fire by a small spark.

2 Peter 2:1
But there were also false prophets among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you. They will secretly introduce destructive heresies, even denying the sovereign Lord who bought them—bringing swift destruction on themselves.

2 Timothy 3:8
Just as Jannes and Jambres opposed Moses, so also these teachers oppose the truth. They are men of depraved minds, who, as far as the faith is concerned, are rejected.

2 Timothy 4:3
For the time will come when people will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear.

Hebrews 5:12
In fact, though by this time you ought to be teachers, you need someone to teach you the elementary truths of God’s word all over again. You need milk, not solid food!

1 Timothy 1:7
They want to be teachers of the law, but they do not know what they are talking about or what they so confidently affirm.

2 Timothy 1:11
And of this gospel I was appointed a herald and an apostle and a teacher.

1 Timothy 2:7
And for this purpose I was appointed a herald and an apostle—I am telling the truth, I am not lying—and a true and faithful teacher of the Gentiles.

Acts 20:28
Keep watch over yourselves and all the flock of which the Holy Spirit has made you overseers. Be shepherds of the church of God, which he bought with his own blood.

1 Timothy 3:1-13
Here is a trustworthy saying: Whoever aspires to be an overseer desires a noble task. Now the overseer is to be above reproach, faithful to his wife, temperate, self-controlled, respectable, hospitable, able to teach, not given to drunkenness, not violent but gentle, not quarrelsome, not a lover of money. He must manage his own family well and see that his children obey him, and he must do so in a manner worthy of full[a] respect. (If anyone does not know how to manage his own family, how can he take care of God’s church?) He must not be a recent convert, or he may become conceited and fall under the same judgment as the devil. He must also have a good reputation with outsiders, so that he will not fall into disgrace and into the devil’s trap. In the same way, deacons are to be worthy of respect, sincere, not indulging in much wine, and not pursuing dishonest gain. They must keep hold of the deep truths of the faith with a clear conscience. 10 They must first be tested; and then if there is nothing against them, let them serve as deacons. In the same way, the women are to be worthy of respect, not malicious talkers but temperate and trustworthy in everything. A deacon must be faithful to his wife and must manage his children and his household well. Those who have served well gain an excellent standing and great assurance in their faith in Christ Jesus.

Titus 1:5-9
The reason I left you in Crete was that you might put in order what was left unfinished and appoint elders in every town, as I directed you. An elder must be blameless, faithful to his wife, a man whose children believe and are not open to the charge of being wild and disobedient. Since an overseer manages God’s household, he must be blameless—not overbearing, not quick-tempered, not given to drunkenness, not violent, not pursuing dishonest gain. Rather, he must be hospitable, one who loves what is good, who is self-controlled, upright, holy and disciplined. He must hold firmly to the trustworthy message as it has been taught, so that he can encourage others by sound doctrine and refute those who oppose it.

Acts 6:2-4
So the Twelve gathered all the disciples together and said, “It would not be right for us to neglect the ministry of the word of God in order to wait on tables. Brothers and sisters, choose seven men from among you who are known to be full of the Spirit and wisdom. We will turn this responsibility over to them and will give our attention to prayer and the ministry of the word.”

1 Timothy 5:20
But those elders who are sinning you are to reprove before everyone, so that the others may take warning.
 Quoting: Harbinger Of Truth

1 Corinthians 12
King James Version (KJV)

12 Now concerning spiritual gifts, brethren, I would not have you ignorant.

2 Ye know that ye were Gentiles, carried away unto these dumb idols, even as ye were led.

3 Wherefore I give you to understand, that no man speaking by the Spirit of God calleth Jesus accursed: and that no man can say that Jesus is the Lord, but by the Holy Ghost.

4 Now there are diversities of gifts, but the same Spirit.

5 And there are differences of administrations, but the same Lord.

6 And there are diversities of operations, but it is the same God which worketh all in all.

7 But the manifestation of the Spirit is given to every man to profit withal.

8 For to one is given by the Spirit the word of wisdom; to another the word of knowledge by the same Spirit;

9 To another faith by the same Spirit; to another the gifts of healing by the same Spirit;

10 To another the working of miracles; to another prophecy; to another discerning of spirits; to another divers kinds of tongues; to another the interpretation of tongues:

11 But all these worketh that one and the selfsame Spirit, dividing to every man severally as he will.

12 For as the body is one, and hath many members, and all the members of that one body, being many, are one body: so also is Christ.

13 For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit.

14 For the body is not one member, but many.

15 If the foot shall say, Because I am not the hand, I am not of the body; is it therefore not of the body?

16 And if the ear shall say, Because I am not the eye, I am not of the body; is it therefore not of the body?

17 If the whole body were an eye, where were the hearing? If the whole were hearing, where were the smelling?

18 But now hath God set the members every one of them in the body, as it hath pleased him.

19 And if they were all one member, where were the body?

20 But now are they many members, yet but one body.

21 And the eye cannot say unto the hand, I have no need of thee: nor again the head to the feet, I have no need of you.

22 Nay, much more those members of the body, which seem to be more feeble, are necessary:

23 And those members of the body, which we think to be less honourable, upon these we bestow more abundant honour; and our uncomely parts have more abundant comeliness.

24 For our comely parts have no need: but God hath tempered the body together, having given more abundant honour to that part which lacked.

25 That there should be no schism in the body; but that the members should have the same care one for another.

26 And whether one member suffer, all the members suffer with it; or one member be honoured, all the members rejoice with it.

27 Now ye are the body of Christ, and members in particular.

28 And God hath set some in the church, first apostles, secondarily prophets, thirdly teachers, after that miracles, then gifts of healings, helps, governments, diversities of tongues.

29 Are all apostles? are all prophets? are all teachers? are all workers of miracles?

30 Have all the gifts of healing? do all speak with tongues? do all interpret?

31 But covet earnestly the best gifts:

And yet
shew I unto you

a more excellent way.

13 Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal.

2 And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not charity, I am nothing.

3 And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, and have not charity, it profiteth me nothing.

4 Charity suffereth long, and is kind; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up,

5 Doth not behave itself unseemly, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil;

6 Rejoiceth not in iniquity, but rejoiceth in the truth;

7 Beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things.

8 Charity never faileth: but whether there be prophecies, they shall fail; whether there be tongues, they shall cease; whether there be knowledge, it shall vanish away.

9 For we know in part, and we prophesy in part.

10 But when that which is perfect is come, then that which is in part shall be done away.

11 When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things.

12 For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.

13 And now abideth faith, hope, charity, these three; but the greatest of these is charity.

1 Corinthians 13
King James Version (KJV)
wmMmw
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 26244997
United States
10/09/2013 01:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Warning: The DARK LORD has planted LIARS among the thousands of FALSE CHURCHES among you. THERE ARE THOUSANDS OF WOLVES IN SHEEP SKIN COATS.
1 Corinthians 12

15 If the foot shall say, Because I am not the hand, I am not of the body; is it therefore not of the body?

16 And if the ear shall say, Because I am not the eye, I am not of the body; is it therefore not of the body?

17 If the whole body were an eye, where were the hearing? If the whole were hearing, where were the smelling?

18 But now hath God set the members every one of them in the body, as it hath pleased him.

21 And the eye cannot say unto the hand, I have no need of thee: nor again the head to the feet, I have no need of you.

10 But when that which is perfect is come, then that which is in part shall be done away.

11 When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things.

12 For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.

1 Corinthians 13

I have yet to find the spirit-filled church in which I do need. I see synagoues of Satan who commit sins that lead to death.
M1.618

User ID: 20188364
Canada
10/09/2013 01:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
1 Corinthians 12

1 Corinthians 13

I have yet to find the spirit-filled church in which I do need. I see synagoues of Satan who commit sins that lead to death.

There are no "churches" only assemblies... Where one or two are gathered... they are together with All of creation beyond time in perfect order in agreement in the Christ before the throne of the Most High)
from this stems the greater community in truth & Life abundant... increase with Him)
wmMmw
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/09/2013 03:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
1 Corinthians 12

1 Corinthians 13

There are no "churches" only assemblies... Where one or two are gathered... they are together with All of creation beyond time in perfect order in agreement in the Christ before the throne of the Most High)
from this stems the greater community in truth & Life abundant... increase with Him)

The body of believers are the church.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/09/2013 03:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hebrews 13:10
We have an altar from which those who minister at the tabernacle have no right to eat.

Hebrews 7:13
He of whom these things are said belonged to a different tribe, and no one from that tribe has ever served at the altar.

2 Chronicles 14:3
He removed the foreign altars and the high places, smashed the sacred stones and cut down the Asherah poles.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/09/2013 03:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 48058832

Yes or No? If your faith is different than mine, do we not have different Gods?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/09/2013 04:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
Numbers 23:19
God is not human, that he should lie, not a human being, that he should change his mind. Does he speak and then not act? Does he promise and not fulfill?

For those who say Sabbath is on Sunday. I see no commandment. Neither from God or Jesus. I see no command, therefore no change. Jesus taught the things God wanted. Where in the scriptures does it say that God changed the Sabbath? God is not a God of confusion. He is perfect therefore he need not change. If he does not change why would he change the sabbath created on the 7th day?

There must be a command. Besides, how can one who is unholy keep the seventh day holy? Seek first his kingdom and his righteousness.

Proverbs 30:6
Do not add to his words, or he will rebuke you and prove you a liar.

Hebrews 4:4
For he spake in a certain place of the seventh day on this wise, And God did rest the seventh day from all his works.

Hebrews 4:9-11
There remaineth therefore a rest to the people of God. For he that is entered into his rest, he also hath ceased from his own works, as God did from his. Let us labour therefore to enter into that rest, lest any man fall after the same example of unbelief.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/09/2013 04:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
1 Timothy 5:22
and do not share in the sins of others. Keep yourself pure.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 48104679
Germany
10/09/2013 07:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
Harbinger of Truth, by the way that nick is very well chosen
anyway, I've done it through the whole thread, a nearly 4 hours reading and contemplating/thinking about/feeling about,
tears,sorrows,angst,hope, the last post I finished reading stared at the monitor speechless, fearless, hopeless, calm

then

I found myself down to my knees preying for remission

just wanted to let you know and i hope that you carry on with your work as long as possible

Jesus have mercy with us who were blinded by the light
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/09/2013 02:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
Harbinger of Truth, by the way that nick is very well chosen
anyway, I've done it through the whole thread, a nearly 4 hours reading and contemplating/thinking about/feeling about,
tears,sorrows,angst,hope, the last post I finished reading stared at the monitor speechless, fearless, hopeless, calm

then

I found myself down to my knees preying for remission

just wanted to let you know and i hope that you carry on with your work as long as possible

Jesus have mercy with us who were blinded by the light
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 48104679

H. o. t. - Follow the Lamb, not me. John gave his disciples to the Lord. The truth is not in me. There is no life in me. I am but a mere man under the moonlight. If there be any light, the light within me is darkness, and how great that darkness! I am simply trying to find the narrow road, share my notes..among other things.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/09/2013 03:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
John 14:6
Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Romans 8:10-11
But if Christ is in you, then even though your body is subject to death because of sin, the Spirit gives life because of righteousness. And if the Spirit of him who raised Jesus from the dead is living in you, he who raised Christ from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies because of his Spirit who lives in you.

The scripture tend to repeat themselves. Sometimes vaguely, sometimes magnified.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/09/2013 03:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
One must understand what way, truth, and life means..

Galatians 6:2
 Carry each other’s burdens, and in this way you will fulfill the law of Christ.

Mark 15:21
A certain man from Cyrene, Simon, the father of Alexander and Rufus, was passing by on his way in from the country, and they forced him to carry the cross.

Matthew 15:11
What goes into someone’s mouth does not defile them, but what comes out of their mouth, that is what defiles them.”

Acts 10:14-15
 “Surely not, Lord!” Peter replied. “I have never eaten anything impure or unclean.” The voice spoke to him a second time, “Do not call anything impure that God has made clean.”

Matthew 15:26-28
He replied, “It is not right to take the children’s bread and toss it to the dogs." “Yes it is, Lord,” she said. “Even the dogs eat the crumbs that fall from their master’s table.” Then Jesus said to her, “Woman, you have great faith! Your request is granted.” And her daughter was healed at that moment.

Acts 11:18
When they heard this, they had no further objections and praised God, saying, “So then, even to Gentiles God has granted repentance that leads to life.”

John 13:10
Jesus answered, “Those who have had a bath need only to wash their feet; their whole body is clean. And you are clean, though not every one of you.”

1 Corinthians 11:27-31
So then, whoever eats the bread or drinks the cup of the Lord in an unworthy manner will be guilty of sinning against the body and blood of the Lord.  Everyone ought to examine themselves before they eat of the bread and drink from the cup. For those who eat and drink without discerning the body of Christ eat and drink judgment on themselves. That is why many among you are weak and sick, and a number of you have fallen asleep.  But if we were more discerning with regard to ourselves, we would not come under such judgment.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/09/2013 03:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
Here is a deep truth for those who have eyes that see.

John 14:18-20
I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you. Before long, the world will not see me anymore, but you will see me. Because I live, you also will live. On that day you will realize that I am in my Father, and you are in me, and I am in you.

John 14:23-24
Jesus replied, “Anyone who loves me will obey my teaching. My Father will love them, and we will come to them and make our home with them. Anyone who does not love me will not obey my teaching. These words you hear are not my own; they belong to the Father who sent me.

John 6:40
 And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.

1 John 3:6
Whosoever abideth in him sinneth not: whosoever sinneth hath not seen him, neither known him.

1 John 3:2
Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is.

1 Corinthians 15:7-8
Then he appeared to James, then to all the apostles,  and last of all he appeared to me also, as to one abnormally born.

James 5:11
As you know, we count as blessed those who have persevered. You have heard of Job’s perseverance and have seen what the Lord finally brought about. The Lord is full of compassion and mercy.

Job 42:5
My ears had heard of you but now my eyes have seen you.

Romans 3:23
for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/09/2013 03:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Luke 12:50
But I have a baptism to undergo, and what constraint I am under until it is completed!

John 19:30
When he had received the drink, Jesus said, “It is finished.” With that, he bowed his head and gave up his spirit.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/09/2013 03:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
2 Corinthians 4:3
And even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/09/2013 08:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
1 Corinthians 5:9-13
I wrote to you in my letter not to associate with sexually immoral people— not at all meaning the people of this world who are immoral, or the greedy and swindlers, or idolaters. In that case you would have to leave this world. But now I am writing to you that you must not associate with anyone who claims to be a brother or sister but is sexually immoral or greedy, an idolater or slanderer, a drunkard or swindler. Do not even eat with such people. What business is it of mine to judge those outside the church? Are you not to judge those inside? God will judge those outside.

“Expel the wicked person from among you.”

Matthew 21:12-13
Jesus entered the temple courts and drove out all who were buying and selling there. He overturned the tables of the money changers and the benches of those selling doves. “It is written,” he said to them, “‘My house will be called a house of prayer,’ but you are making it ‘a den of robbers.’”

Romans 16:17-18
I urge you, brothers and sisters, to watch out for those who cause divisions and put obstacles in your way that are contrary to the teaching you have learned. Keep away from them. For such people are not serving our Lord Christ, but their own appetites. By smooth talk and flattery they deceive the minds of naive people.

Ephesians 5:3-7
But among you there must not be even a hint of sexual immorality, or of any kind of impurity, or of greed, because these are improper for God’s holy people. Nor should there be obscenity, foolish talk or coarse joking, which are out of place, but rather thanksgiving. For of this you can be sure: No immoral, impure or greedy person—such a person is an idolater—has any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God. Let no one deceive you with empty words, for because of such things God’s wrath comes on those who are disobedient. Therefore do not be partners with them.

2 Thessalonians 3:6
In the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, we command you, brothers and sisters, to keep away from every believer who is idle and disruptive and does not live according to the teaching you received from us.

2 Timothy 3:1-5
But mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days. People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good, treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God— 5 having a form of godliness but denying its power. Have nothing to do with such people.

Titus 3:9-11
But avoid foolish controversies and genealogies and arguments and quarrels about the law, because these are unprofitable and useless. Warn a divisive person once, and then warn them a second time. After that, have nothing to do with them. You may be sure that such people are warped and sinful; they are self-condemned.

1 Corinthians 15:33-34
Do not be misled: “Bad company corrupts good character.” Come back to your senses as you ought, and stop sinning; for there are some who are ignorant of God—I say this to your shame.

2 John 1:7-11
I say this because many deceivers, who do not acknowledge Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh, have gone out into the world. Any such person is the deceiver and the antichrist. Watch out that you do not lose what we have worked for, but that you may be rewarded fully. Anyone who runs ahead and does not continue in the teaching of Christ does not have God; whoever continues in the teaching has both the Father and the Son. If anyone comes to you and does not bring this teaching, do not take them into your house or welcome them. Anyone who welcomes them shares in their wicked work.

2 Corinthians 6:14-16
Do not be yoked together with unbelievers. For what do righteousness and wickedness have in common? Or what fellowship can light have with darkness? What harmony is there between Christ and Belial? Or what does a believer have in common with an unbeliever? What agreement is there between the temple of God and idols?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/09/2013 09:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
A true child of God has the holy spirit. They are believers, brothers, sisters, born again, born of God, saints, Christians, and they love God, know God, and have seen him.

If anyone claims the above and do not meet the requirements..the scriptures above tell you what to do about that situation.

I am not a child of God. I am of this world..
Sdavis642

User ID: 48143743
United States
10/09/2013 10:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump

To read later
[link to www.thewarningsecondcoming.com]

Rise now and accept My Seal, the Seal of the Living God. Recite this Crusade Prayer (33) to acknowledge My Seal and accept it with love, joy and gratitude.
O my God, my Loving Father, I accept with love and gratitude Your Divine Seal of Protection. Your Divinity encompasses my body and soul for eternity. I bow in humble thanksgiving and offer my deep love and loyalty to You my Beloved Father. I beg You to protect me and my loved ones with this special Seal and I pledge my life to Your service forever and ever. I love You Dear Father. I console You in these times Dear Father. I offer You the Body, Blood, Soul and Divinity of  Your dearly beloved Son In atonement for the sins of the world and for the salvation of all Your children. Amen.
Go, My children and do not fear. Trust in Me, Your beloved Father, who lovingly created each of you. I know every single soul, every part of you is known to Me. Not one of you is loved less than the other. Because of this I do not want to lose one soul. Not one. Please continue to pray My Divine Mercy Chaplet every day. One day, you will understand why this purification is needed. Your Loving Father In Heaven
M1.618

Canada
10/10/2013 01:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
Do you have the faith to endure if there is no "rapture".
If so what does the rapture mean really?
wmMmw
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/10/2013 01:59 AM
Report Abusive Post

Many shall die before the weeds are separated from the wheat.

M1.618

Canada
10/10/2013 02:02 AM
Report Abusive Post

Many shall die before the weeds are separated from the wheat.

They do not have to.
wmMmw
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/10/2013 02:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
They do not have to.

They could become wheat. Seek refuge in the rock. Some shall live through the night till dawn. Eat the flesh. Drink the blood. Reject one's hearts and be transformed.
S.O.S.

User ID: 47441454
United States
10/10/2013 02:15 AM

Report Abusive Post
bump for later...
Govt (CIA/Army/Navy/KGB) docs in “Government Documents Admit Flat Earth” [link to youtu.be (secure)]

Globbers look up in trying to prove the world is a globe. They should be looking down at the Earth they stand on.

How stars work in the FE model: [link to www.bitchute.com (secure)]
M1.618

Canada
10/10/2013 02:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
They do not have to.

They could become wheat. Seek refuge in the rock. Some shall live through the night till dawn. Eat the flesh. Drink the blood. Reject one's hearts and be transformed.

Or simply evolve in truth, put that what is good aside for the better with the Lord who Loves you helping you) no need to add to it. Simple. Love the Lord with all... & creation as self.
wmMmw
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/10/2013 02:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
They do not have to.

Or simply evolve in truth, put that what is good aside for the better with the Lord who Loves you helping you) no need to add to it. Simple. Love the Lord with all... & creation as self.

I should love everything more than I love myself. My rags are unclean. Love others the way Jesus loved you.
M1.618

Canada
10/10/2013 03:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
They do not have to.

I should love everything more than I love myself. My rags are unclean. Love others the way Jesus loved you.

You can not Love yourself until you are cool in truth... that is why when you make Him sacred in your life, you see that He Loves you & you see what He Is and you fall in Love. Then others matter as you see what is important. It becomes symbiotic in evolution.
Without the Lord this is impossible as the delusion of self, fear, entitlement, etc sin & it's fruit, knowledge is master.
wmMmw
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/10/2013 03:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
You can not Love yourself until you are cool in truth... that is why when you make Him sacred in your life, you see that He Loves you & you see what He Is and you fall in Love. Then others matter as you see what is important. It becomes symbiotic in evolution.
Without the Lord this is impossible as the delusion of self, fear, entitlement, etc sin & it's fruit, knowledge is master.

2 Timothy 3:1-5
But mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days. People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good, treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God— having a form of godliness but denying its power. Have nothing to do with such people.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/10/2013 03:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
Matthew 22:39
The second most important commandment is like it: ‘Love your neighbor as you love yourself.’

If most humans tend to defend their lives, to love another as yourself, is to give your life. So that they may live, instead of you. You treat them as if they were you.

If one normally collects possessions, one would sell them and give to the poor.

If one normally eats three meals a day, one would fast, eat less and give more.

Do you understand? I wouldn't love yourself more than others if I were you.
M1.618

Canada
10/11/2013 12:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
The second most important commandment is like it: ‘Love your neighbor as you love yourself.’

If most humans tend to defend their lives, to love another as yourself, is to give your life. So that they may live, instead of you. You treat them as if they were you.

To give your life means to Live your life for others. The Christ lived for 33 years we think... Most of that time was spent in intercession & service unto others)
wmMmw
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/11/2013 01:42 AM
Report Abusive Post

To give your life means to Live your life for others. The Christ lived for 33 years we think... Most of that time was spent in intercession & service unto others)

For he who tries to save his life will lose it. He who loses his life for the gospel and Christ shall save it.

GLP