Anonymous Coward
User ID: 46408110
United Kingdom
09/10/2013 07:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Obama Is the Beast
The Second Beast

11 Then I saw another beast rising out of the earth. It had two horns like a lamb and it spoke like a dragon. 12 It exercises all the authority of the first beast in its presence,[c] and makes the earth and its inhabitants worship the first beast, whose mortal wound was healed. 13 It performs great signs, even making fire come down from heaven to earth in front of people, 14 and by the signs that it is allowed to work in the presence of[d] the beast it deceives those who dwell on earth, telling them to make an image for the beast that was wounded by the sword and yet lived. 15 And it was allowed to give breath to the image of the beast, so that the image of the beast might even speak and might cause those who would not worship the image of the beast to be slain. 16 Also it causes all, both small and great, both rich and poor, both free and slave,[e] to be marked on the right hand or the forehead, 17 so that no one can buy or sell unless he has the mark, that is, the name of the beast or the number of its name. 18 This calls for wisdom: let the one who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man, and his number is 666.

Obama speaks like a dragon

He exercises authority

he is trying to make the world and its inhabitants worship islam

he wants to perform an act of war by raining down fire from heaven in front of us all with the world media watching

he is deceiving the nations of the earth by telling lies at the united nations

those that dont want to worship islam are being slain
a christian village has all but been wiped out in syria

we will soon bear the mark of the beast to be able to buy and sell
brassbat

User ID: 15444309
United States
09/10/2013 07:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Obama Is the Beast
FO 1
jjjjj
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 44931595
United States
09/10/2013 07:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
He's just a puppet. But take a look behind his curtain and get a look at his puppet masters, then you'll be getting somewhere.
CE1

User ID: 19112780
United States
09/10/2013 07:59 PM

Report Abusive Post
he would not rate a pimple on the real beast ass.

he is just a diversion to a far greater evil, in fact he is just a tool...

We need men, not these half-mix LGBT man milk laden COWARDS!

:blackjackpershing:

Last Edited by CE1 on 09/10/2013 08:13 PM
CE1

User ID: 19112780
United States
09/10/2013 08:03 PM

Report Abusive Post
And You ALL Shall Worship Me

King Obama
 Quoting: Open Your Eyes

Well, look who will be one of the FIRST to rise up out of the grave and fix this problem.

:blackjackpershing:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 46627295
Germany
09/10/2013 08:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Since there is no attention at all, I will

bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 46607059
United States
09/10/2013 08:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anti Christ and beast system is more like a generation or era of mankind and the world system IT produces. No so much a single man. The "man of sin" is a generation of mankind.

But God being gracious has given a single man like Obama to serve as the sysmbol of this generation especially in a democracy where ,,,,are you ready for this ... we the people elected him!!!! ....The symbol of the Anti Christ!
Us not so brilliant folks ( whom God still loves) do not realize we have been living under the beast system all our life like a Matrix and our neighbors and their ways are AntiChrist.

In a democracy where we elected him to reflect us, we the society will have no excuse for judment as we gave approval for evil.

When we see this symbol we know time is short.
OregonMark
User ID: 1006609
United States
09/10/2013 08:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
No, No, NO! He's the LAPDOG of the Beast.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 46590534
Brazil
09/10/2013 08:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
I don't think so.
what did i see
User ID: 46152768
United States
09/10/2013 08:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
Member open your eyes you need boric but no offence
:mindblown:
what did i see
User ID: 45001993
United States
09/10/2013 08:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
Meant to say you need that injection for the eyes etc

Quoting: what did i see 46152768

what did i see
User ID: 45001993
United States
09/10/2013 08:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
And your breast are saggy
Meant to say you need that injection for the eyes etc

Quoting: what did i see 45001993
Dixie Darling

User ID: 44384821
United States
09/10/2013 08:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
babyorlly

Pissonobama
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 46628616
Germany
09/10/2013 08:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
the best?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33435073
United States
09/10/2013 08:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
What if you don't take the mark?

Will you be killed and end up in the kingdom?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 46590534
Brazil
09/10/2013 08:55 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Astral Goat

I think so
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 41983306
United States
09/10/2013 08:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
No, No, NO! He's the LAPDOG of the Beast.
 Quoting: OregonMark 1006609

devil6
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 46654070
United Kingdom
09/10/2013 09:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Well he was heralded as the savior in his first term.

Given a Nobel Peace Prize like he was going to bring peace and harmony to the world.

He has instead brought death and destruction, he is destroying the church with legalized gay marriage.

He is destroying Christianity and replacing it with his Muslim Brotherhood clan.

He has all the traits of a disciple of the beast, could it be the beast probably, he is without a shadow of a doubt a great deceiver, he will con the world into believing he is doing his work for peace.

He will lie and deceive the nations of the world while plotting its destruction.

THe book of Revelations could be describing the very times we are living in.
Nosy-Parker

User ID: 30358350
United States
09/10/2013 09:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
Obama is not cleaver enough to be the Beast.
"I have nothing but time on my side!"
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 46654070
United Kingdom
09/10/2013 09:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
Just watched the speech.

If I wasn't wholly convinced before. I am now.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19091052
United States
09/10/2013 09:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
Every time I browse past this thread title, my mind reads "Obama Is the Best".

I then have a little feeling of <blech>.

This has happened three or four times tonight.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1114640
United States
09/10/2013 09:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Sorry, but no. Other things must occur and happen before the AC and beast are reveled, but we are getting very close to the end times.
Regenerated

User ID: 39250554
United States
09/10/2013 09:44 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Astral Goat

Yeah, the only people that don't get the mark are those whose names are written in the Lambs book of life. Everyone else WILL receive the mark.

Revelation 13:

8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world. 9 If any man have an ear, let him hear.
R.P. McMurphy

User ID: 45419220
United States
09/10/2013 09:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
Well he was heralded as the savior in his first term.

Given a Nobel Peace Prize like he was going to bring peace and harmony to the world.

He has instead brought death and destruction, he is destroying the church with legalized gay marriage.

He is destroying Christianity and replacing it with his Muslim Brotherhood clan.

He has all the traits of a disciple of the beast, could it be the beast probably, he is without a shadow of a doubt a great deceiver, he will con the world into believing he is doing his work for peace.

He will lie and deceive the nations of the world while plotting its destruction.

THe book of Revelations could be describing the very times we are living in.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 46654070

You left out how he has launched military strikes in 11 countries.

IN 11 COUNTRIES!!!
"Moral of the story is I chose a half measure when I should have gone all the way. I'll never make that mistake again.

==== ESTJ-a (Executive) 93% Extroverted, 82% Observant, 83% Thinking, 82% Judging,72% Assertive ====
R.P. McMurphy

User ID: 45419220
United States
09/10/2013 09:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
He's just a puppet. But take a look behind his curtain and get a look at his puppet masters, then you'll be getting somewhere.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 44931595

First you remove the puppet. Then the Puppet Masters are helpless.
"Moral of the story is I chose a half measure when I should have gone all the way. I'll never make that mistake again.

==== ESTJ-a (Executive) 93% Extroverted, 82% Observant, 83% Thinking, 82% Judging,72% Assertive ====
LORIEN

User ID: 46652248
United States
09/10/2013 09:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Nosy-Parker

He's not even hairy enough.
tomato
It's easy to find something worth dying for. Do you have anything worth living for?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 41832823
United States
09/10/2013 09:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anti Christ and beast system is more like a generation or era of mankind and the world system IT produces. No so much a single man. The "man of sin" is a generation of mankind.

But God being gracious has given a single man like Obama to serve as the sysmbol of this generation especially in a democracy where ,,,,are you ready for this ... we the people elected him!!!! ....The symbol of the Anti Christ!
Us not so brilliant folks ( whom God still loves) do not realize we have been living under the beast system all our life like a Matrix and our neighbors and their ways are AntiChrist.

In a democracy where we elected him to reflect us, we the society will have no excuse for judment as we gave approval for evil.

When we see this symbol we know time is short.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 46607059

All men who are without Christ as their savior are considered Antichrist...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 46642854
United States
09/10/2013 10:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Verses showing the face of the Antichrist!

1. He has two horns like a lamb but spake as a dragon! (Two horns like a Christian but spoke as a Communist/Marxist)

2. He shall think to change the times and laws.

3.Through his Policy also he shall cause craft to Prosper in his hand and he shall magnify himself in his own heart and by peace shall destroy(kill) many!

4. All on earth shall worship him whose names are not written in the book of life!

5. He shall exercise all the power of the first beast before him! (wall street)

6. He doeth great wonders so that he make fire come down from heaven on earth in the sight of men! (Hell fire missiles from drones)

7. He deceiveth them that dwell on earth by the means of those miracles, which he had power, to do in sight of the beast! (left wing idiots who watch Rockefeller tv)

7. A little horn popped up on the head of the beast whose eyes were like the eyes of a man and a mouth speaking great things. (Barrack Obama)

8. He shall speak great words against the most high God and shall wear out the saints of the most high! (its Obvious daily)

9. They shall be given unto him to make war with the Saints of the most high for until a time and times and the dividing of times. (he shall start a civil war in the US)

10.This same horn made war with the saints and defeated and prevailed against them! (he kills millions of americans)

11. His power shall be mighty but not by his own power, And he shall destroy wonderfully and shall prosper and practice and shall destroy many In the name of Peace! (he is backed by the Rockefeller family and their TV networks)

12. He would kill all those who would not worship the image of the beast (Marxism/Communism)
(^^^^^^^^this verse directly^^^ leads to this verse!

13. I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus and for the word of God and them which had not worshiped the beast!

Who fits the above description? The big O
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 46099999
United States
09/10/2013 10:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
Dan. 11:21 And in his estate shall stand up a vile person, to whom they shall not give the honour of the kingdom: but he shall come in peaceably, and obtain the kingdom by flatteries.
Antichrist comes in peaceably through the use of deceit/propaganda.

Dan. 11:22 And with the arms of a flood shall they be overflown from before him, and shall be broken; yea, also the prince of the covenant.
Identifies Antichrist as the “prince of the covenant.” (The Hebrew words read as indicated above. Some words obviously go with the main Hebrew word, but it is important to see that “they” and “yea, also” are not in the Hebrew.)

Dan. 11:23 And after the league made with him he shall work deceitfully: for he shall come up, and shall become strong with a small people.
“After the league made with him” – Does this refer to the covenant of 7 years referenced in 9:27?
Dan. 9:26 And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself: and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined.
Dan. 9:27 And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.
If so, this verse indicates that he will act in deceit re that covenant as indicated by the breaking of the covenant in 9:27. I think this is saying that he never intended to abide by the terms of the covenant; he was just moving forward his own agenda. From a small power base at the time of the covenant, he will assume a position of great power.

Dan. 11:24 He shall enter peaceably even upon the fattest places of the province; and he shall do that which his fathers have not done, nor his fathers’ fathers; he shall scatter among them the prey, and spoil, and riches: yea, and he shall forecast his devices against the strong holds, even for a time.
In the beginning he will advance his cause as a man of peace and will share the wealth he accumulates in his rise to power with those that support/follow him. He will seem to be against evil strongholds for a period of time (the first
3.5 years of the tribulation).

Dan. 11:25 And he shall stir up his power and his courage against the king of the south with a great army; and the king of the south shall be stirred up to battle with a very great and mighty army; but he shall not stand: for they shall forecast devices against him.
Eventually, with a large army he will decide to advance against the King of the South (Egypt and its allies) who will in turn respond with his own great army; but the King of the South will be defeated.

Dan. 11:26 Yea, they that feed of the portion of his meat shall destroy him, and his army shall overflow: and many shall fall down slain.
In fact, the King of the South will be sabotaged by those of his own family/allies. Many will die as his army is defeated.

Dan. 11:27 And both these kings’ hearts shall be to do mischief, and they shall speak lies at one table; but it shall not prosper: for yet the end shall be at the time appointed.
This verse makes it sound like Antichrist and the King of the South will make a public display of negotiating for peace while trying to deceive each other in the process. Their charades will mean nothing, since God’s timetable is sure and will continue on schedule.

Dan. 11:28 Then shall he return into his land with great riches; and his heart shall be against the holy covenant; and he shall do exploits, and return to his own land.
Dan. 11:29 At the time appointed he shall return, and come toward the south; but it shall not be as the former, or as the latter.
Antichrist will return home with great riches. On his way home through Israel he will cause destruction. “At the time appointed” (on God’s timetable), Antichrist will again come toward the South. This time the results will differ from the previous two times the King of the North has attacked the King of the South.

Dan. 11:30 For the ships of Chittim shall come against him: therefore he shall be grieved, and return, and have indignation against the holy covenant: so shall he do; he shall even return, and have intelligence with them that forsake the holy covenant.
This time the great Roman/western navy will intervene on behalf of Egypt and its allies. Antichrist will be very angry at his defeat, and will take out his anger on Israel. Those who give him support will be rewarded.

(7/05) This poses a question. Who is this western navy? I thought he would have the European Union/Rome under control at this time.

Dan. 11:31 And arms shall stand on his part, and they shall pollute the sanctuary of strength, and shall take away the daily sacrifice, and they shall place the abomination that maketh desolate.
His soldiers will wreck the temple area and prohibit the offering of the daily sacrifice. They will then place/erect the “abomination that maketh desolate.” (cf Matt 24:15 - When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand.))

Dan. 11:32 And such as do wickedly against the covenant shall he corrupt by flatteries: but the people that do know their God shall be strong, and do exploits.
Antichrist will deceive many with his charismatic speech. Those who truly know God will stand firm in their faith in word and deed.

Dan. 11:33 And they that understand among the people shall instruct many: yet they shall fall by the sword, and by flame, by captivity, and by spoil, many days.
Those who have spiritual wisdom will teach many in spite of the fact that they will face death by standing firm in their faith and sharing it.

Dan. 11:34 Now when they shall fall, they shall be holpen with a little help: but many shall cleave to them with flatteries.
These soldiers of faith will receive very little help/support, and some of those who say they are supporting them will be deceiving them.

Dan. 11:35 And some of them of understanding shall fall, to try them, and to purge, and to make them white, even to the time of the end: because it is yet for a time appointed.
The people of faith will suffer as a process of purging (making more fruitful) and spiritual cleansing (becoming more Christ-like). Still, events are happening according to God’s timetable.

Dan. 11:36 And the king shall do according to his will; and he shall exalt himself, and magnify himself above every god, and shall speak marvellous things against the God of gods, and shall prosper till the indignation be accomplished: for that that is determined shall be done.
During this last half of the tribulation, the Antichrist will be able to act at will. He will blaspheme God. He will appear to prosper until the time of Jacob’s trouble has been completed. Again, God’s purposes will be accomplished through this entire terrible time according to God’s timetable.

Dan. 11:37 Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all.
Antichrist will not “regard the God of his fathers.” The Hebrew more accurately reads “gods”; the article the is not in the original. (When the article accompanies the Hebrew word, it often refers to Deity.) He will not “desire” women; this sounds like he will be homosexual. He will not recognize any other god, because he will exalt himself as God.

Dan. 11:38 But in his estate shall he honour the God of forces: and a god whom his fathers knew not shall he honour with gold, and silver, and with precious stones, and pleasant things.
Antichrist will honor the god of forces (defense, rock, fortress, strength, strongholds). This verse indicates that this was a god his fathers didn’t know. That part is confusing since many in the past have recognized and placed their faith in military might.
Webster – Stronghold = a fortified place; a place of security.
I can’t really find support in the original language that I’m seeking, but I can’t help but make a connection here to Satan and his spiritual forces. We know that according to Revelation 13:4, the people worship the dragon, Satan, the power behind the beast/Antichrist.
Rev. 13:4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?
Maybe it is a double reference—a military power empowered by the spirits of evil.

The more I have thought about it, I think this is a reference to Satan. Men have always worshipped gods/idols, but have never openly worshipped Satan until more recent times.

Dan. 11:39 Thus shall he do in the most strong holds with a strange god, whom he shall acknowledge and increase with glory: and he shall cause them to rule over many, and shall divide the land for gain.
Evidently, Antichrist will be emboldened to attack those of recognized might and power and will reward those who support him with positions as rulers over designated lands. This implies a man of great power, yet still with enemies to conquer.

Dan. 11:40 And at the time of the end shall the king of the south push at him: and the king of the north shall come against him like a whirlwind, with chariots, and with horsemen, and with many ships; and he shall enter into the countries, and shall overflow and pass over.
Dan. 11:41 He shall enter also into the glorious land, and many countries shall be overthrown: but these shall escape out of his hand, even Edom, and Moab, and the chief of the children of Ammon.
“At the time of the end” (of the 7 years?) Egypt and her allies will decide to attack the Antichrist and his armies one more time. The Antichrist will launch his offensive from air, land and sea, and will invade and conquer the countries that are in his path, including Israel. The lands of Moab, Edom, and Ammon (modern Jordan) will escape harm at this time (because of Petra?).

(7/05) Another question arises. If the narrative is chronological, I would have placed this with verse 31, referencing the abomination of desolation and the middle of the tribulation. I think I’m missing something.

Dan. 11:42 He shall stretch forth his hand also upon the countries: and the land of Egypt shall not escape.
Dan. 11:43 But he shall have power over the treasures of gold and of silver, and over all the precious things of Egypt: and the Libyans and the Ethiopians shall be at his steps.
As he increases his sphere of power, Egypt won’t escape being conquered, as well as Libya and the Ethiopians. The riches from these nations will be used for his purposes.

Dan. 11:44 But tidings out of the east and out of the north shall trouble him: therefore he shall go forth with great fury to destroy, and utterly to make away many.
In time, Antichrist will get news from the east and north that will trouble him. (He is the King of the North; is he suspecting an overthrow attempt? Is this a reference to the 6th bowl judgment in Revelation 16:12?--And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared.)

Dan. 11:45 And he shall plant the tabernacles of his palace between the seas in the glorious holy mountain; yet he shall come to his end, and none shall help him.
Antichrist heads for home with great anger and destroys anyone who gets in his way. This is when he decides to make his headquarters in Jerusalem. By then, time will have run out. God’s timetable calls for his destruction at this time.
(cf Rev 19:11-20)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 45599711
United States
09/10/2013 10:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Nosy-Parker

Maybe he is clever enough to look stupid
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 46650813
United States
09/10/2013 10:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
He's the Beast's Bitch!

GLP