Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,886 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 357,994
Pageviews Today: 564,444Threads Today: 191Posts Today: 2,783
07:06 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

What American city will the Obama Administration gas to sell war?

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 46651594
United States
09/10/2013 11:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: What American city will the Obama Administration gas to sell war?
Detriot.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 46651980
United States
09/10/2013 11:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
They cant do this crap anymore...you tube keeps busting them..they need something untraceable...like a cyber attack, blamed on syria/iran, on US banks...covers their asses on years of corruption, no more bad economy/no economy and gets isreal their war by american blood and dollars...TO EASY!!! 3 for the price of one!!! All those bullets will go bad if they dont use them!!!!
Bel Air

User ID: 45861863
United States
09/10/2013 11:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
Detriot.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 46651594

What difference would it make?

Probably some place with a military base so they could include the "fallen hero" motif.
Bel Air
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32337439
United States
09/10/2013 11:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
I didn't watch the speech tonight, but didn't people say it looked like Obama wasn't in the White House? Is it possible he's safe in a bunker in the mountains out west, and then tomorrow there will be a false flag in DC, and they will try to fake his death? They'll blame whoever and use that to launch a war "in honor of the President" or something. This could be Obama's exit strategy so he can stay safe and live out the rest of his life on some remote island or something.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 46522511
United States
09/10/2013 11:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hmmm!! Let's see ....If I was to throw a dart on the Map Hmmm??!...........

I got it ...................Detroit Michigan....Not a lot of people..Broke..Falling apart..High Foriegn Population

Very expendable

Idol1
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 46651980
United States
09/10/2013 11:25 PM
Report Abusive Post

I got it ...................Detroit Michigan....Not a lot of people..Broke..Falling apart..High Foriegn Population

Very expendable

Idol1
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 46522511

Not enough childern in detroit...at least white ones. Got to have women and childern!!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 42656703
United States
09/10/2013 11:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
Washington D.C.???
 Quoting: NightWisp

What better place - tomorrow is the "Million Muslim March" and the "2 Million Biker Rally" and the anniversary of 9/11, Obama couldn't ask for a better FF scenerio .....
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 46559958

THIS ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/10/2013 11:30 PM
Report Abusive Post

Very expendable

Idol1

I take that back not Detroit

It would have to Be Charlotte N.C.Makes more sense

yessir Sir Yes Sir!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25450407
United States
09/10/2013 11:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
probably a mid sized Midwestern City.

Kansas City, Indianpolis, St. Louis, Columubus, Louiville, Cincinnati, Memphis, Oklahoma City, Kansas City, Cincinnati, Pittsburg, Minneapolis /St. Paul, Omaha, Nashville, Milwaukee, Dayton, Toledo, Cleveland, the Quad Cities are ALL a potential target under this scenario.

If they hit a medium size, middle of the country, city NOBODY is going to feel safe in ANY urban location anywhere in the country, large city or small, east /west coast or the middle of the country.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30605535
United States
09/10/2013 11:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
Graham already announced that Charlotte, N.C. is a target for a nuclear attack. That would be my first guess.

The muslim vs biker rally in D.C. would be my 2nd guess if the first did not happen.

Did the congress actually get back to D.C. after their vacation? If not then maybe if yes, probably not.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 46636482
United States
09/10/2013 11:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
Obvious place will be a large border city, El Paso TX, or some such place.
Logistics are right with the Mexican security such as it is and easing of border crossing from Mexico.

Think I scared myself, time to move.hiding
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/10/2013 11:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
probably a mid sized Midwestern City.

Kansas City, Indianpolis, St. Louis, Columubus, Louiville, Cincinnati, Memphis, Oklahoma City, Kansas City, Cincinnati, Pittsburg, Minneapolis /St. Paul, Omaha, Nashville, Milwaukee, Dayton, Toledo, Cleveland, the Quad Cities are ALL a potential target under this scenario.

If they hit a medium size, middle of the country, city NOBODY is going to feel safe in ANY urban location anywhere in the country, large city or small, east /west coast or the middle of the country.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25450407

You can only choose one city. NOT 19 FREAKING CITIES !!
Do it over !!!
bushtard DUMMY!
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 46524285
United States
09/10/2013 11:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
I agree with those saying a med. Midwest city. The big city already got hit hard. Detroit is a dead city full of foreigners.
They'll want us to look at the victims and think they resemble little Billy or Suzy from down the street.

What could be scarier than All American Town, USA getting hit with an improvised bomb full of Sarin? I only say Sarin since that's what is in question with this current episode.
Someone else said a small nuke but that couldn't really be tied to Syria (nukes have never been brought up as far a Syria is concerned).

I can see them using a Syrian that recently moved here as a scapegoat and having him say he was sent by Assad after they capture him alive of course.
I'mpossible

User ID: 46434500
United States
09/11/2013 12:00 AM

Report Abusive Post
Thought about this scenario many times during table-top planning exercises. Everyone drills major metropolitan areas. The volume of death and destruction. Logistics of moving relief and humanitarian aid. Civilian chaos. Martial law.

The psychological impact of targeting Cupcake Corners would be profound. Unthinkable. Unimaginable. The specter of Mom holding a freshly baked apple pie, looking in terror at a nuclear mushroom cloud slowly engulfing the horizon...
Apocalypse: All shall be revealed. And all shall be revealed.
All Human Beings are Human. Not all Humans are Human Beings.
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/11/2013 12:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
I agree with those saying a med. Midwest city. The big city already got hit hard. Detroit is a dead city full of foreigners.
They'll want us to look at the victims and think they resemble little Billy or Suzy from down the street.

What could be scarier than All American Town, USA getting hit with an improvised bomb full of Sarin? I only say Sarin since that's what is in question with this current episode.
Someone else said a small nuke but that couldn't really be tied to Syria (nukes have never been brought up as far a Syria is concerned).

I can see them using a Syrian that recently moved here as a scapegoat and having him say he was sent by Assad after they capture him alive of course.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 46524285

Oklahoma City Federal Building was hit by a White recent veteran. It's been done already.. Most here is too young to remember Early 90's.

They will try something New this time!!?

siren2abomb
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30169340
United States
09/11/2013 12:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
Ever since 9/11, I have thought that the next attack/false flag would take place in the Midwest. Something along the lines of Chicago, KC, St. Louis, etc. Their reasoning would be to indicate to the American sheep that evil could strike at the literal heart of our country, and, therefore, no one is safe. I also believe that TPTB will reserve this false flag, as I described it, until their chips were down, as a last resort to take attention away from a faltering economy, a corrupt and incompentent government, and/or imminent collapse of the currency. Their time might be soon, very soon.
 Quoting: last one

Like..... Now??
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 46348647

Observed....
glp effect much?
moe
User ID: 21089747
United States
09/11/2013 12:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
In Allentown pa we've seen planes flying information tonight. Can't tell if they are military.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 46348647
United States
09/11/2013 12:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
BULLDOZER

User ID: 44822570
United States
09/11/2013 12:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
Bentonville, AR, you laugh? Think about this...Walmart headquarters and every Walmart on earth is controlled from here, and how many people are dependent on Walmart stores?
NON SERVIAM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 46677591
United States
09/11/2013 08:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
I still think it won't be a financial or government target. They'll hit a 100% civilian spot in order to get into our heads.

Like I said earlier, video images of little Suzy America suffering from the effects of Sarin gas will not only have Americans everywhere worried that it can happen to them, it'll have them rabid for retaliation against Syria.
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/11/2013 07:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
bumpbumpyoda
Eggcellent
Re-Instate Smith-Mundt!

User ID: 44388285
United States
09/11/2013 07:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
Washington D.C.???
 Quoting: NightWisp

To be honest, I've been surprised that DC hasn't come under some sort of attack yet. If New York is the "Economy Capitol" then DC is the "Government Capitol". (Of course, the attack would most likely happen when the actual "targets" were safely out of town).

But if Obama is behind it, it will most likely be some city in Colorado since they just recalled two politicians who stupidly backed draconian gun-control measures. He loves to "PUNISH" states who don't fall into lockstep with his agendas.
"I have come to the conclusion that all news should be treated like 9/11, assume it is a psyop with actors participating in a staged event complete with props, until proven otherwise, in which case assume whatever is being recorded, reported, televised, is distortions/lying by omission/outright lies, until proven otherwise." - Anonymous, 4-13-12
Eggcellent
Re-Instate Smith-Mundt!

United States
09/11/2013 08:02 PM
Report Abusive Post

Very expendable

Idol1

Aaannnnnddddd, he could then use those tax dollars from the good ol' bottomless-pocketed middle-class crackas to pay for its' restoration. Wooo-HOOO!!

But - Detroit's destruction would not produce the desired effect of National anger, frustration, and patriotism that would sweep us into another war.

I'm still holding out for some city in Colorado since the citizens stood up yesterday for Second-Amendment rights and drop-kicked a couple of liberal politicians right out of office. That did not endear them to Obama at all!
"I have come to the conclusion that all news should be treated like 9/11, assume it is a psyop with actors participating in a staged event complete with props, until proven otherwise, in which case assume whatever is being recorded, reported, televised, is distortions/lying by omission/outright lies, until proven otherwise." - Anonymous, 4-13-12
Eggcellent
Re-Instate Smith-Mundt!

United States
09/11/2013 08:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
Bentonville, AR, you laugh? Think about this...Walmart headquarters and every Walmart on earth is controlled from here, and how many people are dependent on Walmart stores?
 Quoting: BULLDOZER

Well, if they didn't know that before, they sure do NOW! I'm certain that the citizens of Bentonville appreciate your bringing them to "someone's" attention.....

GLP