Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,631 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 162,706
Pageviews Today: 212,189Threads Today: 48Posts Today: 784
01:38 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

WHAT SYRIA AGREES TO WEAPON DEAL???? This cant be, we all predicted war!!!

ibd1unv
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 15408506
United States
09/11/2013 05:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
WHAT SYRIA AGREES TO WEAPON DEAL???? This cant be, we all predicted war!!!
whoaaaa. i mean as of a few hours ago i was still letting it be known this war was gonna happen no matter what!!! none of this fake congress vote or public opinion mattered THIS WAR IS FACT!!!

and now i just see they have agreed to some chemical weapon deals to give up or be inspected???? is war off? well i would hope so, but damnnnnnn so many of us were sure this is gonna happen!!

are "they" pulling a fast one on us awaken folks that was so sure of this? i mean all the stuff we have seen, the videos, the alternative news sites, people just looking into everything. we put alot of effort into this, and i tell you what this would make the sheep that are starting to come around to the real world, just doubt us even more!!!!!

man if this is the case if somehow war doesnt happen, we gotta do some thinking of this whole new game they are playing!!!

i dont know, maybe war is still on, i just seen that headline and was trying to think what all of it meant?
"aint no time to be sitting around cryin like a buncha pussies"-Hushpuppy

"Girl ill make you cream like a Moonpie in the microwave"-Me-Allen
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 46642854
United States
09/11/2013 05:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: WHAT SYRIA AGREES TO WEAPON DEAL???? This cant be, we all predicted war!!!
it was pulled where have you been
ibd1unv  (OP)

United States
09/11/2013 05:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
it was pulled where have you been
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 46642854

again of course id love to be wrong and none of it happen, but if i was a betting man i had 100 percent war, but this migh change things, that would be alottt of discredit on us, thats a game changer lol,, they would be taking back all the people who were convinced this was gonna happen... and if you say you knew this all along then more power to you lol

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 46642854
United States
09/11/2013 05:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
sorry I only speak english!
ibd1unv  (OP)

United States
09/11/2013 05:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
Patience.

If TPTB/US needs/wants war, they'll cook up something, but they aren't God, unless you believe Putin somehow works with us, too, and it's all for show, which I don't believe.
 Quoting: Super Bowl Dave

yeah i may have jumped the gun on this post, but i seen that headline, and then like 2 minutes later if was just news about some iphone lol...i got worried....hell they may not even show that headline again the rest of the day... we shall see

Ozi
User ID: 38797906
Australia
09/11/2013 05:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
How else are they going to get US boots on the ground in Syria without the american people rising up. What better solution. Off course whilst overthere to collect the chemical weapon something will happen either to the USA or to the soldiers on the ground. Just wait and watch.
ibd1unv  (OP)

United States
09/11/2013 05:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
How else are they going to get US boots on the ground in Syria without the american people rising up. What better solution. Off course whilst overthere to collect the chemical weapon something will happen either to the USA or to the soldiers on the ground. Just wait and watch.
 Quoting: Ozi 38797906

yes that sounds better then what i had planned for " boots on the ground" they say we are only gonna deliver peace through our bombs lol.. and i know syria wasnt just gonna sit back and let bombs drop or either russia wouldnt allow.. so i figure why they were sitting there safe on ships dropping bombs, someone would hit one of our ships, then they will say they have every reason to put boots on the ground!!!

sashita

User ID: 45458124
United States
09/11/2013 05:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
whoaaaa. i mean as of a few hours ago i was still letting it be known this war was gonna happen no matter what!!! none of this fake congress vote or public opinion mattered THIS WAR IS FACT!!!

and now i just see they have agreed to some chemical weapon deals to give up or be inspected???? is war off? well i would hope so, but damnnnnnn so many of us were sure this is gonna happen!!

are "they" pulling a fast one on us awaken folks that was so sure of this? i mean all the stuff we have seen, the videos, the alternative news sites, people just looking into everything. we put alot of effort into this, and i tell you what this would make the sheep that are starting to come around to the real world, just doubt us even more!!!!!

man if this is the case if somehow war doesnt happen, we gotta do some thinking of this whole new game they are playing!!!

i dont know, maybe war is still on, i just seen that headline and was trying to think what all of it meant?
 Quoting: ibd1unv

This has been on my mind all night. Of course, I'm happy we aren't running round bombing like crazy now, BUT, there's just something so wrong with this picture.

I'm trying to put the pieces of the puzzle together and can't.
And, then, I had the thought: This seems to be a point of high danger. Things are way askew in the world. It's as if we are teetering about to fall off a cliff and no one seems to know what the hell is going on.
ibd1unv  (OP)

United States
09/11/2013 06:04 AM
Report Abusive Post

This has been on my mind all night. Of course, I'm happy we aren't running round bombing like crazy now, BUT, there's just something so wrong with this picture.

I'm trying to put the pieces of the puzzle together and can't.
And, then, I had the thought: This seems to be a point of high danger. Things are way askew in the world. It's as if we are teetering about to fall off a cliff and no one seems to know what the hell is going on.
 Quoting: sashita

i feel ya... everyone seems to know this is 100 percent fact war, but everyone seems to have a different opinion of why..

we see the pipeline, of course more oil,baiting iran into war, to star a WW for population cuts, for whatever israel tells us to do, and so on and so on ,, many reasons people believe if not all of them!!!

i figure its for that oil,and also we see we fund all these rebels in these countries because they are the " good guys" to overthrow their governments, which we realized, we fund these rebels so when they kill their leaders will will put into power a person of our choosing!!!

i also say its more about baiting russia into war!!! i mean people say iran, well iran cant do anything to us here in america so even though they are tough in the middle east they are nothing here,, so it doesnt make sense to me, UNLESS they know russia and possibly china both will back iran THEN america can be hit!!

but what i am sure and most others are sure of this has nothing to do with syria and it killing its own people if that is even happening at all!! " they" could careless about that, but they know that will sell to people around the world, mostly religious people, that we need to save these people, but everyday we get more people to see the games they play,,

and they are not stupid. so i just wonder what cards do they have?

a passing cloud

User ID: 17437865
United States
09/11/2013 06:08 AM

Report Abusive Post
one day i'll tell you about my dull worldline theory.
why did i send myself to this world?? there must have been a reason.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 45778215
United States
09/11/2013 06:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
I agree here. Confusion reigns. God knows what they're going to pull now.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 46466196
United States
09/11/2013 06:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
Please continue to pray for war keeping your thoughts on all the trained soldiers that are not doing anything but walking on long patrols. Please think of the vehicles, the armor, the planes and so much more that is slowly rotting and rusting, being unused and feeling empty inside. Continue to put World War Three in your prayers!
:flowers:
ibd1unv  (OP)

United States
09/11/2013 06:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
Please continue to pray for war keeping your thoughts on all the trained soldiers that are not doing anything but walking on long patrols. Please think of the vehicles, the armor, the planes and so much more that is slowly rotting and rusting, being unused and feeling empty inside. Continue to put World War Three in your prayers!
flowers
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 46466196

yeah sarcasim but i dont see the point in yours?

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 46466196
United States
09/11/2013 06:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
:flowers:

That isn't fucking sarcasm, I want this shit to happen. REALLY
ibd1unv  (OP)

United States
09/11/2013 07:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
flowers

That isn't fucking sarcasm, I want this shit to happen. REALLY

lmmfao ahahaha ok got ya man gotya..

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22958406
United States
09/11/2013 07:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
I wonder how the President's speech would have sounded if Russia's proposal hadn't taken the wind out of his sails?

Congress must be breathing easier now as well, not having to commit their views to a vote that their constituents will be able to point at.

GLP