Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,233 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 409,023
Pageviews Today: 651,774Threads Today: 225Posts Today: 3,303
08:07 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

First Shadow sighting and first night attack experience.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 40663337
United States
09/13/2013 02:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
First Shadow sighting and first night attack experience.
The first time I saw a shadow person was years ago, driving on my way to work at 430 in the morning. The figure was at least 3 or 4 feet off the ground, no arms or legs could be seen but the brown cloak was very distinctive. The entity had something of trailing smoky quality, like pieces of it were breaking off and disappating like smoke. The entity flew/floated right across the road directly illuminated by my headlights and I had at least a solid 3 or 4 seconds of view time before it went out of my field of vision. Very bizarre experience and I must have sped off that road doing at least a 100mph. Never gave it much thought after that. Had a couple abduction nightmares when I was a kid but nothing too crazy or unusual, nothing that can relate to the experience I had a couple weeks ago. A couple weeks ago I was woken up from my sleep being chocked by a black blob shape, my room was dark but I could make out a solid blob like mass on the right side of my bed. I've never had sleep paralysis before so I was shocked I could barely move and was pretty terrified. I always sleep on my side and thought you weren't supposed to get sleep paralysis sleeping on your side? I saw the shape, it wasn't dreamed or anything, I straight up laid eyes on it. Not only that I could still move my left arm! I desperately began reaching for my phone, thinking the light would drive it off or something. I tried to scream, pray, even breath and I couldn't. I barely managed to make a gurgling sound and it took all my effort and strength to do it. I can't even tell you how absolutely overpowering this thing was. It's like being suffocated without any strength in your entire body to do much of anything about it. It ended when I managed to grab my phone from the other side of the bed and at once the heavy exhausted feeling left me and I sprung right up. Now I understand how terrifying these experiences must be to people, you're completely helpless. What can you even do about these things? I couldn't make a sound any louder or clearer than a gurgle and it took all I had just to do that. Do you think they have to take on mass to interact with us?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 46736654
United States
09/13/2013 03:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: First Shadow sighting and first night attack experience.
They can't do anything if you really believe in Jesus and cast it out in his name!

Most of you Glpers believe in vampires more than Jesus!

He's real and he destroys all demons and aliens!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 46782623
India
09/13/2013 04:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
ok, so how do I do that? Go to a church and talk to a priest? Do I have to condemn or curse my current religion?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15951227
United States
09/13/2013 04:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
give in to the attack , you will find out it is not real.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 46783283
United States
09/13/2013 04:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
give in to the attack , you will find out it is not real.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 15951227

This. And get more exercise. Sounds like you have circulation issues, OP.

GLP