Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,444 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 196,208
Pageviews Today: 326,387Threads Today: 102Posts Today: 1,935
04:49 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Strange Sky Sounds, Mysterious Blasts, UFOs And Russian Troops; What Do They Have In Common?

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 46033771
United States
09/15/2013 11:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Strange Sky Sounds, Mysterious Blasts, UFOs And Russian Troops; What Do They Have In Common?

On June 6th of 2012, a massive explosion rocked northeastern Michigan for hundreds of square miles. The epicenter as mapped out according to reports of the blast on Facebook was the Alpena Combat Readiness Training Center, home of a new drone facility where the Air Force will be conducting R&D, manufacturing, pilot training, and presumably operational missions. The Air Force denies any knowledge of an explosion at the base.

The ACRTC has been abuzz with all kinds of strange activity, with videos of sounds in the sky accompanied by lights, UFOs being videotaped over the base, harassment of citizens by black helicopters, and sightings of foreign troops in town becoming more frequent.

Another blast a few weeks ago actually caused property damage, and in this episode of The Truth Is Viral host Bob Powell speaks with the homeowner, who lives right next to the base, about his experiences.

Northern Michigan is not alone when it comes to strange sounds and lights in the sky which are often accompanied by booming noises that are familiar to military veterans as high-explosive detonations. Activist Post writer Brandon Turbeville has written about explosions very similar to those described by residents in Michigan that he himself experienced in South Carolina late last year. Turbeville also relays his experiences in this program during an exclusive interview with The Truth Is Viral.

Read The Rest Here: [link to bobpowell.blogspot.com]
Starlighttraveller

User ID: 40294369
United States
09/15/2013 12:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Strange Sky Sounds, Mysterious Blasts, UFOs And Russian Troops; What Do They Have In Common?
Hmmmm.....
coffee4
Be filled with joy in the knowing that you are the light and love of the one Infinite Creator.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
09/15/2013 12:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Strange Sky Sounds, Mysterious Blasts, UFOs And Russian Troops; What Do They Have In Common?
Hmmmm.....
coffee4
 Quoting: Starlighttraveller

Indeed. The aircraft disappearing from radar is particularly interesting is it not?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 46895601
United States
09/15/2013 12:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
It's possible the Russians (or the US) have developed a dimensional displacement cloaking device (DDCD).

It's a device which employs hyper-dense dark particles projects a dimensional "sinkhole" which allows affected objects to "disappear" by shifting it onto a adjacent dimensional plane.

What do you think of my hypotheses?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 46865264
United States
09/15/2013 12:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Only had time to watch the second video....but WOW! If this guy is for real....we have some real concerns ahead.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
09/15/2013 12:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
It's possible the Russians (or the US) have developed a dimensional displacement cloaking device (DDCD).

It's a device which employs hyper-dense dark particles projects a dimensional "sinkhole" which allows affected objects to "disappear" by shifting it onto a adjacent dimensional plane.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 46895601

Sounds just like Chuck Missler's hypothesis that UFOs are interdimensional and not interplanetary.

I approve.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 38706893
United States
09/15/2013 12:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
I live in SE Michigan, and I have heard those "horn in the sky" sounds a lot.

I was just in Jersey City, NJ last week, and they were there as well.

No idea what's going on.
I think for most people they don't really hear the sounds. It registers in their ears, but never rises to the level of consciousness - just part of the background.
Dj-infinitee

User ID: 45466305
United States
09/15/2013 01:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
It is methane gas coming from inside of the earth, that is exploding underground!hiding
Dj-infinitee
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
09/15/2013 02:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
It is methane gas coming from inside of the earth, that is exploding underground!hiding
 Quoting: Dj-infinitee

Not in Michigan it's not. There are no methane deposits in Alpena.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13578021
United States
09/15/2013 02:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
radiation sickness
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 46805758
United States
09/15/2013 02:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
ohhhhhhh, we are so screwed......
The Escape Goat

User ID: 2782120
United States
09/15/2013 02:56 PM
Report Abusive Post

We're the sounds specific to Michigan I'd speculate that it could be the Creton finally getting ready to finish it's journey.
I'm a proud Texan & American, posting from Central Texas & have no clue why my flag shows friggin Canada(no offense to my Canadian friends).

"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest."

Diderot

"Immigration without assimilation is invasion!" - Anonymous Coward

Gird your lions, shave your Family & panic sex the 'maters!

"When your so-called religion is purely a political theory of conquest, and deception is one of it's core principles then it strikes me as perfectly sane and reasonable to assume literally everyone who is of such a "religion" to be exactly the same POS who deserves to be treated as the enemy non-stop." Darkwolf007
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
09/15/2013 03:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 46805758

Why do you say that? I'm fairly confident that the people are not nearly as defenseless as TPTB seem to think we are. Once the average Aerican gets his head wrapped around the fact that there is going to be no more DWTS, Jackass, or whatever TVC show is popular these days, and gets into combat mode, they are going to need every one of their 2 billion bullets.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39698284
United States
09/15/2013 03:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Never heard of this or this blogger, interesting story he's been investigating.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 46904733
United States
09/15/2013 03:07 PM
Report Abusive Post

isn't that in essence what occurs when their ufo type craft hover over the portal openings and simply disappear from sight as they go down into the d.u.m.b.s?

it would seem so as that's exactly what happens when it does

now you see em, now you don't

they go in and out accordingly
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/15/2013 03:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 46805758

Why do you say that? I'm fairly confident that the people are not nearly as defenseless as TPTB seem to think we are. Once the average Aerican gets his head wrapped around the fact that there is going to be no more DWTS, Jackass, or whatever TVC show is popular these days, and gets into combat mode, they are going to need every one of their 2 billion bullets.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 46033771

they will likely frighten large numbers of those who are not familiar with the actual ufo type craft the covert military have been flying the friendly skies with for years now, sight unseen/unnoticed by the majority

I know I was somewhat stunned when I first discovered such activity, and can only imagine what a person unfamiliar with such things might feel at the time, or assume/presume and/or jump to conclusions regarding...

anything goes in that regard/department
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 45197753
United States
09/15/2013 03:11 PM
Report Abusive Post

No idea what's going on.
I think for most people they don't really hear the sounds. It registers in their ears, but never rises to the level of consciousness - just part of the background.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 38706893

yep, I'm in the northeast and have heard them in CT and RI. Heard them the day of the VA quake too.
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/15/2013 03:19 PM
Report Abusive Post

No idea what's going on.

which is in effect the same thing most people do or will do when they come across alien looking/seeming type craft and I can testify to that effect accordingly

if they aren't prepped and prepared to acknowledge such occurrences as not only plausible but to be expected, they will resort to a form of mental denial wherein and by their minds gloss them over as being the result of something they have been programmed to accept as relevant, thereby never accepting them in their true light as the mind has a way of protecting that "reality" it's come to know and therefore expects to apply

some people can stare at them for untold amounts of time and yet have little of nothing to say in their regard, as though they simply can't respond to that which they aren't capable of making any rational allowance for

it's a form of blind spot in their consciousness that protects and defends their "sanity" accordingly, or so it would seem, and the actuations of such repeated incidents and instances bear me out in this regard
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 46887203
United States
09/15/2013 03:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
He needs to tighten up his shows quite a bit. I don't have the time to wade through all the hyperbole and padding.

hf

Btw, does the UFO in the second video look real or like it's a Project Bluebeam creation? I actually tried pinpointing where it is but gave up.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1403835
United States
09/15/2013 03:44 PM
Report Abusive Post

isn't that in essence what occurs when their ufo type craft hover over the portal openings and simply disappear from sight as they go down into the d.u.m.b.s?

it would seem so as that's exactly what happens when it does

now you see em, now you don't

they go in and out accordingly
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 46904733

AS A FAT PERSON, METHINKS MY PENIS MAY HAVE BEEN CLOAKED THIS WAY. NOW, HOW TO FORMULATE A PLAN TO PUT IT BACK ON THE RADAR.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
09/15/2013 04:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
He needs to tighten up his shows quite a bit. I don't have the time to wade through all the hyperbole and padding.

hf

Btw, does the UFO in the second video look real or like it's a Project Bluebeam creation? I actually tried pinpointing where it is but gave up.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 46887203

Which one, the TR3B?
ladyannie2009

User ID: 45837308
United States
09/15/2013 04:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
:readlater:
"the truth will stand up, when nothing else will"
- annie's mom

"When a great ship is in harbor and moored, it is safe, there can be no doubt. But that is not what great ships are built for."
- Dr. Clarissa Pinkola Estes
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
09/15/2013 04:42 PM
Report Abusive Post

It's gibberish.
 Quoting: The Comedian

Assuming you believe there are such things as UFOs, do you think they are interplanetary or interdimensional in nature?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 46905804
Netherlands
09/15/2013 05:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Flying bricks even with that shape matter wifi....besides those a bit too weird geesh planes...boring if cloacked aaaaall the time btw.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
09/15/2013 05:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Never heard of this or this blogger, interesting story he's been investigating.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 39698284

Check this out. This is his report on Libya TWO YEARS AGO!

Dude's way ahead of the pack.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 46905804
Netherlands
09/15/2013 05:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Not a brick with nibiru wifi wings ? And predator movies with that ending gun or the one.......naamoe
R.P. McMurphy

User ID: 45419220
United States
09/15/2013 05:25 PM
Report Abusive Post

I think you watch entirely too much Star Trek.
"Moral of the story is I chose a half measure when I should have gone all the way. I'll never make that mistake again.

==== ESTJ-a (Executive) 93% Extroverted, 82% Observant, 83% Thinking, 82% Judging,72% Assertive ====
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
09/15/2013 05:46 PM
Report Abusive Post

I think you watch entirely too much Star Trek.
 Quoting: R.P. McMurphy

Just out of curiosity, do you think that the government has technology that we can't begin to understand? If so, where do you think they got it?

I've always heard that the toys the government has are 50-100 years ahead of what they will let us peons in on. What say you?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 46914310
United States
09/15/2013 05:57 PM
Report Abusive Post

Sounds just like Chuck Missler's hypothesis that UFOs are interdimensional and not interplanetary.

I approve.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 46033771

They are both.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10970710
United States
09/15/2013 06:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Two words

Spetnaz

Squid
The Escape Goat

User ID: 2782120
United States
09/15/2013 06:46 PM
Report Abusive Post

No idea what's going on.

which is in effect the same thing most people do or will do when they come across alien looking/seeming type craft and I can testify to that effect accordingly

if they aren't prepped and prepared to acknowledge such occurrences as not only plausible but to be expected, they will resort to a form of mental denial wherein and by their minds gloss them over as being the result of something they have been programmed to accept as relevant, thereby never accepting them in their true light as the mind has a way of protecting that "reality" it's come to know and therefore expects to apply

some people can stare at them for untold amounts of time and yet have little of nothing to say in their regard, as though they simply can't respond to that which they aren't capable of making any rational allowance for

it's a form of blind spot in their consciousness that protects and defends their "sanity" accordingly, or so it would seem, and the actuations of such repeated incidents and instances bear me out in this regard
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 46904733

There was a show(series?) here recently, which my Wife recorded, that is all about the mind & how/why it does or doesn't do what it does. Fascinating information.
Also, consider this. We see sound & that processes in the human brain translates that Vibrational Energy into what we perceive as visual images. What if the slightest difference in Vibrational Energy Frequency renders it invisible, as is the case with know portions of the light spectrum that we cannot see without electronic & other aids?
I'm a proud Texan & American, posting from Central Texas & have no clue why my flag shows friggin Canada(no offense to my Canadian friends).

"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest."

Diderot

"Immigration without assimilation is invasion!" - Anonymous Coward

Gird your lions, shave your Family & panic sex the 'maters!

"When your so-called religion is purely a political theory of conquest, and deception is one of it's core principles then it strikes me as perfectly sane and reasonable to assume literally everyone who is of such a "religion" to be exactly the same POS who deserves to be treated as the enemy non-stop." Darkwolf007

GLP