Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,984 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 807,900
Pageviews Today: 1,431,185Threads Today: 476Posts Today: 9,993
02:16 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Britney Spears - Illuminati Ball /Sharks Circle Britney! - Aliens - Work Bi**H -(Vegas Showgirl $15M) - Maserati-Ukraine War-OZ/ Onyx- Bible

oh_hi9876  (OP)

User ID: 10101385
United States
10/01/2013 11:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Britney Spears - Illuminati Ball /Sharks Circle Britney! - Aliens - Work Bi**H -(Vegas Showgirl $15M) - Maserati-Ukraine War-OZ/ Onyx- Bible
I am not attacking her but THEY basically make he be a public stripper - this would be BEYOND shocking just 50 yrs ago.
oh9876
oh_hi9876  (OP)

United States
10/01/2013 11:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Britney Spears - Illuminati Ball /Sharks Circle Britney! - Aliens - Work Bi**H -(Vegas Showgirl $15M) - Maserati-Ukraine War-OZ/ Onyx- Bible
oh nice for her children and family - she is singing under red sings that simply reads: Bit*h

ohhhhhhhhhh

Last Edited by oh_hi9876 on 10/01/2013 11:13 PM
oh9876
oh_hi9876  (OP)

United States
10/01/2013 11:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
oh still watching - ILLUMINATI PARTY STYLE - ALA EYES WIDE SHUT ...
oh9876
oh_hi9876  (OP)

United States
10/01/2013 11:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
oh officially freaked out - SHARKS are circling Britney
oh9876
Screamer

User ID: 47431559
United States
10/01/2013 11:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
Gorl! Are you the reason my thread got deleted!
Screamer
oh_hi9876  (OP)

United States
10/01/2013 11:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Screamer

what thread?
oh9876
oh_hi9876  (OP)

United States
10/01/2013 11:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
oh finally finished it - I did not think it would be a big deal - SOMEHOW IT WAS ONE OF THE FREAKIEST VIDS I HAVE SEEN! like scary with sharks! uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

things are really getting strange
oh9876
oh_hi9876  (OP)

United States
10/01/2013 11:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
reminds me of a movie VC reported on.
oh9876
Screamer

User ID: 47431559
United States
10/01/2013 11:24 PM
Report Abusive Post

what thread?
 Quoting: oh_hi9876

It was just a thread featuring the new video. It was called "Britney Spears's new video- since Ohhai isn't here"

got 90 views in an hour but got 1 star and 1 reply.

whatever
Screamer
oh_hi9876  (OP)

United States
10/01/2013 11:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
shakeit
 Quoting: Open Your Eyes

lol - so we r back - negative karma is still there lolll
oh9876
oh_hi9876  (OP)

United States
10/01/2013 11:57 PM
Report Abusive Post

what thread?

It was just a thread featuring the new video. It was called "Britney Spears's new video- since Ohhai isn't here"

got 90 views in an hour but got 1 star and 1 reply.

whatever

not sure what happened - they just reopened this one.
oh9876
oh_hi9876  (OP)

United States
10/01/2013 11:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
shakeit

Britney's pull is just too strong!

it really is - what do u think of the new vid? The sharks around her are freaking me out!
oh9876
oh_hi9876  (OP)

United States
10/02/2013 12:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
shakeit

ok now it is gone for "abusive post," thank you. I have received more neg from others now. Please stop - I am just posting facts about pop culture that relate to our society overall.
oh9876
oh_hi9876  (OP)

United States
10/02/2013 12:03 AM
Report Abusive Post

Britney's pull is just too strong!

it really is - what do u think of the new vid? The sharks around her are freaking me out!

I have always had a secret crush on Britney

so I like anything she does

she can really draw people in - she is very likeable - that is why they use her to the max
oh9876
oh_hi9876  (OP)

United States
10/02/2013 12:06 AM
Report Abusive Post

I have always had a secret crush on Britney

so I like anything she does

she can really draw people in - she is very likeable - that is why they use her to the max

She's Sweet

yes
oh9876
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 45491290
United States
10/02/2013 01:57 PM
Report Abusive Post

Hi oh_hi...what was the drama about with your thread? I'm glad you got it back!

I was looking for the X you mentioned but I didn't see it.

The still above is an obvious symbol of Baphomet's head.

:baphomet4:

The video to me had a lot of Beyonce influence I think...it reminded me of her video Who Run The World.

Interesting to see the pink bottle and dress. What's with her accent??! I don't like the song personally...she's done better...'Til The World Ends was probably a personal best for me hmm

Just my .02 hf
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/02/2013 02:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
:this^^^:

If you click to go to Beyonce's video on the YT page, there's the ad for Britney's new single...COINCIDENCE oops2?
oh_hi9876  (OP)

United States
10/02/2013 09:39 PM
Report Abusive Post

The video to me had a lot of Beyonce influence I think...it reminded me of her video Who Run The World.

Interesting to see the pink bottle and dress. What's with her accent??! I don't like the song personally...she's done better...'Til The World Ends was probably a personal best for me hmm

Just my .02 hf
 Quoting: BetteDavisEyes

Hi BDE - Wow you are right(Baph)! I thought the vid (Work B) was going to be fun and silly - not so much - those sharks!

Last Edited by oh_hi9876 on 10/02/2013 09:47 PM
oh9876
oh_hi9876  (OP)

United States
10/02/2013 09:46 PM
Report Abusive Post

Just my .02 hf

Oh the drama: I was simply updating with the official vid and suddenly it was deleted and I had two neg karma- then I created a new thread to push back and ask what happened. Then I started to get more neg karma from random people... Then I kept asking why and someone else on this thread joined me. And it was rightly reinstated. It was a lot of drama for no reason. Glad it is back and thanks mods and other supporters. Just posting news.
oh9876
oh_hi9876  (OP)

United States
10/02/2013 10:22 PM
Report Abusive Post

Just my .02 hf

Oh the drama: I was simply updating with the official vid and suddenly it was deleted and I had two neg karma- then I created a new thread to push back and ask what happened. Then I started to get more neg karma from random people... Then I kept asking why and someone else on this thread joined me. And it was rightly reinstated. It was a lot of drama for no reason. Glad it is back and thanks mods and other supporters. Just posting news.

oh - had to recheck myself - at 2:45 with black arm covers .... this vid really freaks me out - not sure why - worse than gaga of oz! did you ever figure out the apple?? I have been noticing apples all over.
oh9876
oh_hi9876  (OP)

United States
10/03/2013 01:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
in depth info - bible connect:

oh9876
oh_hi9876  (OP)

United States
10/03/2013 01:21 AM
Report Abusive Post

/ PANDORA'S BOX - LADY GAGA BOX VMA CONNECT
oh9876
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/03/2013 05:37 PM
Report Abusive Post

This is what I got out of the Gaga apple scene:

:gaga-APPLE:

Thread: World War Z's RAKSHASA: Hardware Backdoor (NSA?) 'Infection'/Mother(board) Monster GAGA/Royal Indian DNA...THE Mark of the Beast?! (Page 4)

Saved the above video to watch later.

Here's a Miley - Britney connect too:

[link to www.dailymail.co.uk]
oh_hi9876  (OP)

User ID: 6686921
United States
10/03/2013 07:25 PM
Report Abusive Post

Thread: World War Z's RAKSHASA: Hardware Backdoor (NSA?) 'Infection'/Mother(board) Monster GAGA/Royal Indian DNA...THE Mark of the Beast?! (Page 4)

omg that DailyMail link! Britney looks so bad! Not saying it is her fault - she looks old and tired...and scared in the first pic of herIdol1 :/ poor girl. I bet she is worn out after that craz NEWVIDEO!

I don't know about gaga - what about the big apple like you said?

Last Edited by oh_hi9876 on 10/03/2013 07:25 PM
oh9876
oh_hi9876  (OP)

United States
10/03/2013 07:27 PM
Report Abusive Post

omg that DailyMail link! Britney looks so bad! Not saying it is her fault - she looks old and tired...and scared in the first pic of herIdol1 :/ poor girl. I bet she is worn out after that craz NEWVIDEO!

I don't know about gaga - what about the big apple like you said?

yes please check that video. love to know what you think. btw- how do you insert images into GLP posts?
oh9876
oh_hi9876  (OP)

United States
10/03/2013 08:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
Britney Spills:

Host TJ asked if Spears' team, in some sense, is pushing her further than she wants to go. She laughed and responded, "Yes."

"A lot of sex goes into what I do, you know?" she explained. "But sometimes I would like to bring it back to the old days when there was, like, one outfit through the whole video, and you’re dancing the whole video, and there’s, like, not that much sex stuff going on. It’s about the dance. It's old school. It’s, like, keeping it real and just making it about the dance. I’d love to do a video like that.”

oh9876
oh_hi9876  (OP)

United States
10/03/2013 11:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
wondering about an onyx connect?
oh9876
oh_hi9876  (OP)

United States
10/03/2013 11:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
her voice!!! :/:?
oh9876
oh_hi9876  (OP)

United States
10/03/2013 11:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
? Phoenix

oh9876
Anonymiss1984

User ID: 43893809
United States
10/03/2013 11:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Gwen Stefani

Thanks for posting the link to the Gwen Stefani video, which, if I recall, is Alice in Wonderland themed. (I'll have to go back and take a look at that one).

I used to respect her so much because she looked like a real female you could meet at a local show. She even wore braces when, being a celebrity, she could have gotten her teeth done in a day.

But then she got the boob job. And the nose job.

Makes me as a female musician sad. Unless you're willing to be nipped and tucked into "perfection," you have zero chance of having your music succeed. Sad face.

Last Edited by Anonymiss1984 on 10/04/2013 12:02 AM

GLP