Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,299 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 549,247
Pageviews Today: 879,486Threads Today: 353Posts Today: 5,597
09:25 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Britney Spears - Illuminati Ball /Sharks Circle Britney! - Aliens - Work Bi**H -(Vegas Showgirl $15M) - Maserati-Ukraine War-OZ/ Onyx- Bible

oh_hi9876  (OP)

User ID: 6686921
United States
10/03/2013 11:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Britney Spears - Illuminati Ball /Sharks Circle Britney! - Aliens - Work Bi**H -(Vegas Showgirl $15M) - Maserati-Ukraine War-OZ/ Onyx- Bible
Re: Gwen Stefani

Thanks for posting the link to the Gwen Stefani video, which, if I recall, is Alice in Wonderland themed. (I'll have to go back and take a look at that one).

I used to respect her so much because she looked like a real female you could meet at a local show. She even wore braces when, being a celebrity, she could have gotten her teeth done in a day.

But then she got the boob job. And the nose job.

Makes me as a female musician sad. Unless you're willing to be nipped and tucked into "perfection," you have zero chance of having your music succseed. Sad face.
 Quoting: Anonymiss1984

boob job? not sure - yeah it was alice ish - but a great song - about anxiety about releasing her first solo single.
oh9876
oh_hi9876  (OP)

United States
10/03/2013 11:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Britney Spears - Illuminati Ball /Sharks Circle Britney! - Aliens - Work Bi**H -(Vegas Showgirl $15M) - Maserati-Ukraine War-OZ/ Onyx- Bible

oh9876
Anonymiss1984

User ID: 43893809
United States
10/04/2013 12:08 AM
Report Abusive Post

Thanks for posting the link to the Gwen Stefani video, which, if I recall, is Alice in Wonderland themed. (I'll have to go back and take a look at that one).

I used to respect her so much because she looked like a real female you could meet at a local show. She even wore braces when, being a celebrity, she could have gotten her teeth done in a day.

Makes me as a female musician sad. Unless you're willing to be nipped and tucked into "perfection," you have zero chance of having your music succseed. Sad face.

boob job? not sure - yeah it was alice ish - but a great song - about anxiety about releasing her first solo single.
 Quoting: oh_hi9876

Yeah, familiar with the song. Found it inspirational at one time.

Interestingly she talks about getting her "million dollar contract" and how "they're all waiting" for her "hot track"!

Illuminati.

No doubt! grinning

(Get it, wink, wink...eh, yeah, it was funnier in my mind...)
oh_hi9876  (OP)

United States
10/04/2013 12:09 AM
Report Abusive Post

Yeah, familiar with the song. Found it inspirational at one time.

Interestingly she talks about getting her "million dollar contract" and how "they're all waiting" for her "hot track"!

Illuminati.

No doubt! grinning

(Get it, wink, wink...eh, yeah, it was funnier in my mind...)

yep - great song regardless lol
oh9876
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 45548330
Canada
10/04/2013 12:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
Here is something that I typed in the Sinead thread. It might have some relevance here too? Britney is serving a similar agenda to Miley: to degrade and nullify the sacred feminine principle. Tptb worships the power of the feminine, but they don't want ordinary people to know about it. That is my theory. :)

[link to www.facebook.com (secure)]

Sinead wrote another response to Miley mocking her illness.

This is an interesting story.

Miley is acting out the severe anti-woman propaganda that tptb spews. While they have secretly worshiped the incredible power of the divine feminine, tptb have increasingly put out 'programming' that debases, and reduces the value of women.

Miley is serving an agenda to betray her own kind.

And she doesn't even know it, because Miley has been abused and degraded her whole life. She desperately craves attention as a substitute for the love she never got. If people are talking about her, no matter what the tone is, she will take that substitute for love and attention.

She is making bad decisions that show a lack of basic empathy skills. Perhaps it will come back to bite her in the ass. Or perhaps we are increasingly seeing the sociopathic personalities of people indoctrinated in tptb's agenda.

Whatever the answer is, Sinead totally nailed it:
It is most unbecoming of you to respond in such a fashion to someone who expressed care for you. And worse that you are such an anti-female tool of the anti-female music industry. I hope that you will apologise to Amanda Bynes and to any person who has been wounded by your mockery of those who have suffered. And I hope that you will wake up and understand that you in fact are a danger to women.

Furthermore you posted a photo of me tearing the pope’s photo .. as if to imply insanity.. by doing so all you have achieved is to expose your staggering ignorance. I suggest you read The Philadelphia Report, The Boston Report, all the reports which will illuminate for you why that action of mine remains sane and valid. By mocking it you mock every child who suffered sexual abuse at the hands of priests and had it covered by the Vatican. You could really do with educating yourself, that is if you’re not too busy getting your tits out to read.

more at link

Sinead has at least connected with her spiritual nature. It seems like Miley doesn't have the faintest clue what that is ... yet.
 Quoting: new & improved
oh_hi9876  (OP)

United States
10/04/2013 12:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
Here is something that I typed in the Sinead thread. It might have some relevance here too? Britney is serving a similar agenda to Miley: to degrade and nullify the sacred feminine principle. Tptb worships the power of the feminine, but they don't want ordinary people to know about it. That is my theory. :)

[link to www.facebook.com (secure)]

Sinead wrote another response to Miley mocking her illness.

This is an interesting story.

Miley is acting out the severe anti-woman propaganda that tptb spews. While they have secretly worshiped the incredible power of the divine feminine, tptb have increasingly put out 'programming' that debases, and reduces the value of women.

Miley is serving an agenda to betray her own kind.

And she doesn't even know it, because Miley has been abused and degraded her whole life. She desperately craves attention as a substitute for the love she never got. If people are talking about her, no matter what the tone is, she will take that substitute for love and attention.

She is making bad decisions that show a lack of basic empathy skills. Perhaps it will come back to bite her in the ass. Or perhaps we are increasingly seeing the sociopathic personalities of people indoctrinated in tptb's agenda.

Whatever the answer is, Sinead totally nailed it:
It is most unbecoming of you to respond in such a fashion to someone who expressed care for you. And worse that you are such an anti-female tool of the anti-female music industry. I hope that you will apologise to Amanda Bynes and to any person who has been wounded by your mockery of those who have suffered. And I hope that you will wake up and understand that you in fact are a danger to women.

Furthermore you posted a photo of me tearing the pope’s photo .. as if to imply insanity.. by doing so all you have achieved is to expose your staggering ignorance. I suggest you read The Philadelphia Report, The Boston Report, all the reports which will illuminate for you why that action of mine remains sane and valid. By mocking it you mock every child who suffered sexual abuse at the hands of priests and had it covered by the Vatican. You could really do with educating yourself, that is if you’re not too busy getting your tits out to read.

more at link

Sinead has at least connected with her spiritual nature. It seems like Miley doesn't have the faintest clue what that is ... yet.

was just looking at the Sinead letter. Britney DOES NOT SERVE because she wants to- she has to in order to stay alive and her children - not saying it is good or bad - but it is why.
oh9876
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 45548330
Canada
10/04/2013 12:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
was just looking at the Sinead letter. Britney DOES NOT SERVE because she wants to- she has to in order to stay alive and her children - not saying it is good or bad - but it is why.

Yes I agree. Britney was probably abused, just as Miley was....As Sinead said she was (but by her mother.) I don't anyone would willingly serve that agenda.
oh_hi9876  (OP)

United States
10/04/2013 12:28 AM
Report Abusive Post

Yes I agree. Britney was probably abused, just as Miley was....As Sinead said she was (but by her mother.) I don't anyone would willingly serve that agenda.

what about gaga? I used to think she was in on it - but now I am thinking she is mainly controlled as well - check out to judy garland clip I just posted.
oh9876
oh_hi9876  (OP)

United States
10/04/2013 12:29 AM
Report Abusive Post

what about gaga? I used to think she was in on it - but now I am thinking she is mainly controlled as well - check out to judy garland clip I just posted.

mentions her awful mother:
Thread: BRITNEY SPEARS IS REALLY LIZA MINNELLI'S SECRET DAUGHTER (Page 6)
oh9876
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 45491290
United States
10/04/2013 12:33 AM
Report Abusive Post

/ PANDORA'S BOX - LADY GAGA BOX VMA CONNECT

This is what I got out of the Gaga apple scene:

:gaga-APPLE:

Thread: World War Z's RAKSHASA: Hardware Backdoor (NSA?) 'Infection'/Mother(board) Monster GAGA/Royal Indian DNA...THE Mark of the Beast?! (Page 4)

Saved the above video to watch later.

Here's a Miley - Britney connect too:

[link to www.dailymail.co.uk]
 Quoting: BetteDavisEyes

omg that DailyMail link! Britney looks so bad! Not saying it is her fault - she looks old and tired...and scared in the first pic of herIdol1 :/ poor girl. I bet she is worn out after that craz NEWVIDEO!

I don't know about gaga - what about the big apple like you said?

yes please check that video. love to know what you think. btw- how do you insert images into GLP posts?

Great vid by the Groxt. He's right on about this female entity...the seed of the woman. Not just in the music videos but in MSM with the White Widow in the Kenya mall shooting...now another woman dead after ramming her car into the White House. Btw, the parable about the foolish virgins is in Matthew 25...here's the link:

[link to www.biblegateway.com]

Yes how appropriate it was for Gaga to perform in the Big Apple right? Same idea about the mark of the beast mentioned in Britney's vid. People will be deceived by the coming so-called invasion, when they will make everyone believe they are here in peace. People will line up for the mark and think its a good thing...don't FALL FOR IT!
oh_hi9876  (OP)

United States
10/04/2013 12:36 AM
Report Abusive Post

This is what I got out of the Gaga apple scene:

:gaga-APPLE:

Thread: World War Z's RAKSHASA: Hardware Backdoor (NSA?) 'Infection'/Mother(board) Monster GAGA/Royal Indian DNA...THE Mark of the Beast?! (Page 4)

Saved the above video to watch later.

Here's a Miley - Britney connect too:

omg that DailyMail link! Britney looks so bad! Not saying it is her fault - she looks old and tired...and scared in the first pic of herIdol1 :/ poor girl. I bet she is worn out after that craz NEWVIDEO!

yes please check that video. love to know what you think. btw- how do you insert images into GLP posts?

Great vid by the Groxt. He's right on about this female entity...the seed of the woman. Not just in the music videos but in MSM with the White Widow in the Kenya mall shooting...now another woman dead after ramming her car into the White House. Btw, the parable about the foolish virgins is in Matthew 25...here's the link:

Yes how appropriate it was for Gaga to perform in the Big Apple right? Same idea about the mark of the beast mentioned in Britney's vid. People will be deceived by the coming so-called invasion, when they will make everyone believe they are here in peace. People will line up for the mark and think its a good thing...don't FALL FOR IT!

right - yeah he has a lot of good vids - he mentioned the perfume too. like you. and that square box and the connect to GAGA!
oh9876
oh_hi9876  (OP)

United States
10/04/2013 12:37 AM
Report Abusive Post

right - yeah he has a lot of good vids - he mentioned the perfume too. like you. and that square box and the connect to GAGA!

BDE - will you look at this LIZA connect please? - wondering what you think. Thanks.damned

Last Edited by oh_hi9876 on 10/04/2013 12:38 AM
oh9876
oh_hi9876  (OP)

United States
10/04/2013 12:48 AM
Report Abusive Post

oh9876
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 45491290
United States
10/04/2013 12:48 AM
Report Abusive Post

BDE - will you look at this LIZA connect please? - wondering what you think. Thanks.damned

I saw the thread. I think they look alike!

The OP could be onto something oops2
oh_hi9876  (OP)

United States
10/04/2013 12:50 AM
Report Abusive Post

I saw the thread. I think they look alike!

The OP could be onto something oops2

yeah - impossible to prove but I have found so many vids that shows how similar they are...
oh9876
oh_hi9876  (OP)

User ID: 8194692
United States
10/13/2013 01:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
she is hinting at her disapproval with her career. And she prob knows what is up and coming soon, and is saying she is not agreeing with it.

"A lot of sex goes into what I do. But sometimes I would like to bring it back to the old days when there was like one outfit through the whole video, and you’re dancing the whole video, and there’s like not that much sex stuff going on,' she said."

Read more: [link to www.dailymail.co.uk]

Last Edited by oh_hi9876 on 10/13/2013 01:26 PM
oh9876
oh_hi9876  (OP)

User ID: 8194692
United States
10/13/2013 01:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
no words

:/

oh9876
oh_hi9876  (OP)

User ID: 38777824
United States
11/09/2013 11:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
second single

oh9876
Ms. Superduper

User ID: 46155084
United States
11/09/2013 12:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Poor girl. She must be one of the saddest in my opinion. She is truly a slave. God help her to be free. I really feel as if she had little to do with the career choice and what's she's in. She was just practically a child when introduced into that slave lifestyle.

And I believe her songs relate directly to that. I don't think she cares anymore about how she performs.
Greater is He who is in me than he who is in the world.

Whatever feels good to your soul, do that.
Ms. Superduper

United States
11/09/2013 12:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
She also has a look-alike that stands in for her when pics are taken. It's obvious to me.

There was even an article in People or some mag about the stand-in. She claims she has simply made money by being a Britney look-alike, but it's the same one used as her stand-ins. She looks similar, but there are facial discrepancies.

oh_hi9876  (OP)

United States
11/09/2013 12:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
Poor girl. She must be one of the saddest in my opinion. She is truly a slave. God help her to be free. I really feel as if she had little to do with the career choice and what's she's in. She was just practically a child when introduced into that slave lifestyle.

And I believe her songs relate directly to that. I don't think she cares anymore about how she performs.
 Quoting: Ms. Superduper

yep. very sad. Her kids seem to bring her joy, but are probably used against her as well.

I think she was excited at first, but in an interview she said she wanted to retire and quit it all after the third album- move back to Louisiana. She has seemed miserable since then. Also around the time Madonna got involved... :/

Thanks for the comments.
oh9876
oh_hi9876  (OP)

United States
11/09/2013 12:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
She also has a look-alike that stands in for her when pics are taken. It's obvious to me.

There was even an article in People or some mag about the stand-in. She claims she has simply made money by being a Britney look-alike, but it's the same one used as her stand-ins. She looks similar, but there are facial discrepancies.

oh really? interesting... link it if you can. thanks.
oh9876
oh_hi9876  (OP)

United States
11/09/2013 12:16 PM
Report Abusive Post

oh really? interesting... link it if you can. thanks.

wow! you are right. crazy.

[link to ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com]
oh9876
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 47729681
Germany
11/09/2013 01:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Pathetic attempts to try him to the flesh.

And lead us not into temptation, But deliver us from evil.

Blatantly obvious in most popular music, also that mileycombo is intended to make him doubt his own worth as a man.

Meh, let them make fools of themselfes in public. I don't mind, quite entertaining actually xD
Mophpo

User ID: 45322466
United States
11/09/2013 04:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
Chris croker would love this, hes hard for britney even tho hes gay :3
oh_hi9876  (OP)

User ID: 48575228
United States
11/09/2013 04:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Chris croker would love this, hes hard for britney even tho hes gay :3
 Quoting: Mophpo

who?
oh9876
Shining Star

United States
11/09/2013 11:27 PM
Report Abusive Post

You can read the comments below the video if you want. This is a sample. Breaks my heart.

oh_hi9876  (OP)

United States
11/10/2013 12:21 PM
Report Abusive Post

You can read the comments below the video if you want. This is a sample. Breaks my heart.
 Quoting: Shining Star

yes it is sad. This vid is interesting too:

oh9876
oh_hi9876  (OP)

User ID: 48575228
United States
11/10/2013 03:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
Check out this new article - look at her shirt. And her dad shows up and always looks weird. What ever happened to her mom? Her dad has some sort of fox on his hat? And check out new boyfriend's shirt.

oh9876
Ms. Superduper

United States
11/10/2013 03:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
Check out this new article - look at her shirt. And her dad shows up and always looks weird. What ever happened to her mom? Her dad has some sort of fox on his hat? And check out new boyfriend's shirt.

Don't know where mom is. I see pics of her from time to time. Last time she looked better and younger than Britney. She apparently takes really good care of herself.

When I see these people, I think of leeches, leeching off of her income and pain.

GLP