Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,162 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 236,021
Pageviews Today: 389,166Threads Today: 117Posts Today: 1,925
04:12 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

I would like to share what Bill Birnes shared in the UFO Hunters Season 1 book about Terrell's & my episode "Alien Contact"

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 47214963
United States
09/24/2013 01:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: I would like to share what Bill Birnes shared in the UFO Hunters Season 1 book about Terrell's & my episode "Alien Contact"
I would like to share this

It is very important

[link to www.examiner.com]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 47214963

Also...

Thread: Why do people think MUFON is a credible UFO research organization? It is an obvious disinformation campaign run by the US govt.

Here is what Bigelow Aerospace Investigator Gary Hernandez had to say about Mufon's conclusion that the Lake Erie UFO's are only airplanes...

"In Regards to the Lights over Lake Erie I am not absolutely convinced that they are coming from conventional aircraft. As an investigator I must be completely objective with any UFO reports which has had multiple witnesses. BAASS employees are paid professionals, all the investigators are formal Law enforcement detectives who have a higher level set of skills and experience. MUFON Takes anyone who pays the money and passes the test and works for free. That does not make them a credible source for information for me to except they're conclusion." - Bigelow Aerospace Investigator Gary Hernandez

Believe what you will.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 47251562

Funny you bring that up there Mickey

There is no Gary Hernandez working for Bigelow and never has been according to Bigelow.

How do you account for this?

And Poor Bill.......you got his show canceled

Q - There is no Gary Hernandez working for Bigelow and never has been according to Bigelow.

A - laugh [link to www.skinwalkerranch.org]

Q - And Poor Bill.......you got his show canceled

A - Obviously another lie, in reality it's the exact opposite ;-)...

From William Birnes own mouth...

"Of all the episodes in season 1 (UFO Hunters) it was the "Alien Contact" (My Episode)episode that, I believe, defined the show. The "Alien Contact" Episode became the the essence of UFO Hunters. Also Ironically enough, it was that same moment in episode 109 "Alien Contact" that got the show renewed for a second season. If you watch the show you know what I am talking about: The moment I turned to Terrell Copeland and suggested he was an alien hybrid. At which point Pat Uskert freaked out" - William Birnes

Now that your lies have been exposed on every level, you just keep revealing your darkhat hand more and more and's it is clear here for all to see ohyeah
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 47314029

From your own cock a meme link

Gary Hernandez
Unknown BAASS field investigator.

Fake you fuck.........
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 47314029
United States
09/24/2013 02:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: I would like to share what Bill Birnes shared in the UFO Hunters Season 1 book about Terrell's & my episode "Alien Contact"

Also...

Thread: Why do people think MUFON is a credible UFO research organization? It is an obvious disinformation campaign run by the US govt.

Here is what Bigelow Aerospace Investigator Gary Hernandez had to say about Mufon's conclusion that the Lake Erie UFO's are only airplanes...

"In Regards to the Lights over Lake Erie I am not absolutely convinced that they are coming from conventional aircraft. As an investigator I must be completely objective with any UFO reports which has had multiple witnesses. BAASS employees are paid professionals, all the investigators are formal Law enforcement detectives who have a higher level set of skills and experience. MUFON Takes anyone who pays the money and passes the test and works for free. That does not make them a credible source for information for me to except they're conclusion." - Bigelow Aerospace Investigator Gary Hernandez

Believe what you will.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 47251562

There is no Gary Hernandez working for Bigelow and never has been according to Bigelow.

Q - There is no Gary Hernandez working for Bigelow and never has been according to Bigelow.

"Of all the episodes in season 1 (UFO Hunters) it was the "Alien Contact" (My Episode)episode that, I believe, defined the show. The "Alien Contact" Episode became the the essence of UFO Hunters. Also Ironically enough, it was that same moment in episode 109 "Alien Contact" that got the show renewed for a second season. If you watch the show you know what I am talking about: The moment I turned to Terrell Copeland and suggested he was an alien hybrid. At which point Pat Uskert freaked out" - William Birnes

Now that your lies have been exposed on every level, you just keep revealing your darkhat hand more and more and's it is clear here for all to see ohyeah

Gary Hernandez

Fake you fuck.........

I know being wrong sucks for you but I thought you would be used to it by now?...

[link to www.linkedin.com]

Listed under Gary Hernandez's Linkedin page...

Gary Hernandez:
Field Investigator - Bigelow Advanced Space Studies
January 2009 – June 2010 (1 year 6 months) CONUS/ OCONUS
CLASSIFIED INVESTIGATIONS

Now what?

Gary Hernandez, field investigator with Bigelow Aerospace Advanced Space Studies, is interested in follow-up studies on the Capri UFO reports.

Bigelow Aerospace, which has announced plans to someday enter the private space-flight industry, has expertise in alternative methods of propulsion.

"We have a highly sophisticated system of investigative tools that can help lend insight into strange phenomena such as those seen by the residents in your area," Hernandez said in a phone conversation on May 13.

Full Story...
[link to www.phantomsandmonsters.com]
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/24/2013 02:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hey wierdo

Bigelow doesn't use godaddy

Friggen putz

[link to www.networksolutions.com]
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/24/2013 02:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hey wierdo

Bigelow doesn't use godaddy

Friggen putz

[link to www.networksolutions.com]

There is nothging you can say to divert the fact Gary Hernandez is real and worked for Bigelow, just stop, you are embarrassing yourself.

Gary Hernandez:

Now what?

Gary Hernandez, field investigator with Bigelow Aerospace Advanced Space Studies, is interested in follow-up studies on the Capri UFO reports.

Bigelow Aerospace, which has announced plans to someday enter the private space-flight industry, has expertise in alternative methods of propulsion.

"We have a highly sophisticated system of investigative tools that can help lend insight into strange phenomena such as those seen by the residents in your area," Hernandez said in a phone conversation on May 13.

Full Story...
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/24/2013 02:15 PM
Report Abusive Post

Gary Hernandez

Fake you fuck.........

I know being wrong sucks for you but I thought you would be used to it by now?...

Gary Hernandez:

Now what?

Full Story...

I am signing in to linkedin and contacting that Hernandez

I will copy and paste his reply.....if any.

Nowhere in the linkedin does it say anything about Bigelow.
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/24/2013 02:17 PM
Report Abusive Post

Gary Hernandez

Fake you fuck.........

Gary Hernandez:

Now what?

Full Story...

I am signing in to linkedin and contacting that Hernandez

I will copy and paste his reply.....if any.

Nowhere in the linkedin does it say anything about Bigelow.

Gary Hernandez:
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/24/2013 02:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
Full Career History for Gary Hernandez from his Linkedin page...

Investigator - American Security & Protective Services
June 2013 – Present (4 months)Las Vegas, Nevada
Lead Investigator specializing in criminal defense
Exclusive Protection & Associates, IncExecutive Protection Agent
Exclusive Protection & Associates, Inc
January 1991 – January 2013 (22 years 1 month)Beverly Hills, California/ Las Vegas, Nevada

Executive Protection assignments for Celebrities and Business Executives.
Conducted numerous investigations and surveilance assignments
Lt.Supervisor DHS/ICE Detainee Transportation
Pro-Tect Security
October 2011 – December 2012 (1 year 3 months)Las Vegas, Nevada, Salt Lake City, Utah

Supervise the transportation of detainees for Immigration Customs Enforcement throughout Nevada and Utah
Director of Security
BriteSol Inc.
June 2010 – October 2011 (1 year 5 months)Las Vegas, Nevada
Executive Protection for inventor/owner, Safeguarded patented technology, facility security

Field Investigator
Bigelow Advanced Space Studies
January 2009 – June 2010 (1 year 6 months)CONUS/ OCONUS

Police Officer
Los Angeles Police Department
December 1988 – May 1998 (9 years 6 months)RAMPART DIVISION
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5446261
United States
09/24/2013 02:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
I guess that put the shills in there place
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/24/2013 02:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
I got an answer

He blocked me.....

So much for your investigator

Asswipe

What year is it now you moran?
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/24/2013 02:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
I got an answer

He blocked me.....

Asswipe

Wow, I checked myself, Just type in Gary Hernadez Bigelow into the Linkedin search window and click on him, it says exactly what is stated here, You are wrong and you can't even admit it when it is clear for all to see.

Please stop you debunking efforts, they are feeble at best.
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/24/2013 02:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
I got an answer

He blocked me.....

Asswipe

Wow, I checked myself, Just type in Gary Hernadez Bigelow into the Linkedin search window and click on him, it says exactly what is stated here, You are wrong and you can't even admit it when it is clear for all to see.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 5446261

But type in the REA: Bigelow advanced website and search around.

Nada........the ONLY mention of it is on the godaddy brought skinwalker crap site
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/24/2013 02:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
I got an answer

He blocked me.....

Asswipe

I am now contacting the company he works for now to see what I can find out about him.
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/24/2013 02:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
I got an answer

He blocked me.....

Asswipe

But type in the REA: Bigelow advanced website and search around.

Nada........the ONLY mention of it is on the godaddy brought skinwalker crap site

Give it a rest You are wrong and there was plenty of proof given here. Why can't you just admit you are wrong?

Don't answer that, it is clear you are only a debunker who ignores the facts right in front of you.
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/24/2013 02:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
I got an answer

He blocked me.....

Asswipe

I am now contacting the company he works for now to see what I can find out about him.

what gives you the right to pester a person?

WTF?

You are a doubting skeptical low life.
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/24/2013 02:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
I got an answer

He blocked me.....

Asswipe

what gives you the right to pester a person?

WTF?

You are a doubting skeptical low life.

Priceless response
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/24/2013 02:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Sockpuppet much Mikey?

sockpuppet
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/24/2013 11:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/25/2013 04:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/27/2013 12:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
Wow, I am in talks for my own TV show investigating UFO Hotspots as part of a DREAM team.

Wish me luck!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 47513943
United States
09/27/2013 11:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
Wow, I am in talks for my own TV show investigating UFO Hotspots as part of a DREAM team.

Wish me luck!

Yes, Mikey, I hope some cheap, poorly produced shitty TV show gives you the ego hand job you are so pathetically and desperately craving.
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/27/2013 11:33 AM
Report Abusive Post

Wish me luck!

Yes, Mikey, I hope some cheap, poorly produced shitty TV show gives you the ego hand job you are so pathetically and desperately craving.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 47513943

hesright
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 47519129
United States
09/27/2013 02:01 PM
Report Abusive Post

Wish me luck!

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 47513943

I wouldn't be doing it if that were the case.

It is one of the biggest production companies in the world actually ;-)

We are still in talks, I'll keep you posted.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 47669166
United States
10/01/2013 01:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
User ID: 2884749
United States
10/01/2013 01:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/01/2013 01:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
thanks for the bumps shills!

ohyeah
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/01/2013 08:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 41930140
United States
10/01/2013 11:54 AM
Report Abusive Post

ohyeah
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 47669166

Yup Mikey, any chance we can get to show everyone what a pathetic fraud you actually are, we'll do it.

Attention whore.
OJR
User ID: 15667286
United States
10/01/2013 11:56 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: ... 2884749

bump
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/01/2013 12:05 PM
Report Abusive Post

ohyeah

Yup Mikey, any chance we can get to show everyone what a pathetic fraud you actually are, we'll do it.

Attention whore.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 41930140

I bumped this thread just to see if you shills were still on the Job with the govenmant shutdown and all

Still here I see

laugh
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 47715967
United States
10/01/2013 12:15 PM
Report Abusive Post

ohyeah

Attention whore.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 41930140

I bumped this thread just to see if you shills were still on the Job with the govenmant shutdown and all

Still here I see

laugh

And you just proved, once again, what a paranoid idiot you are.

GLP