Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,277 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 521,659
Pageviews Today: 861,594Threads Today: 293Posts Today: 4,939
10:14 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

DOD Insider Speaks Out! Illuminati! Michael Jackson! Tupac!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 46984350
United States
09/16/2013 10:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
DOD Insider Speaks Out! Illuminati! Michael Jackson! Tupac!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 46982373
Australia
09/16/2013 10:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: DOD Insider Speaks Out! Illuminati! Michael Jackson! Tupac!
creepy....hidingohno
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23794435
United States
09/16/2013 10:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
shocked
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 46985868
United States
09/16/2013 10:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
BUMP
Lo0seR
User ID: 40514240
United States
09/16/2013 11:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
Why not? I mean the way things are going,if his credentials are what he says they are, we just might see more of guys like this. I think though that if true, he won't see the 23rd.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39818070
United States
09/16/2013 11:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Question EVERYTHING
Traveler In The Matrix

User ID: 46511113
United States
09/16/2013 11:30 PM

Report Abusive Post
Interesting.
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win. ~ Mahatma Gandhi

"Always, at every moment, there will be the thrill of victory, the sensation of trampling on an enemy who is helpless. If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face—forever." ~ George Orwell

"The exact level of tyranny that you're going to live under, is the level of tyranny you put up with." ~Thomas Jefferson

"All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent. ~ Thomas Jefferson
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/16/2013 11:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
PIN
0_0

User ID: 46581339
United Kingdom
09/16/2013 11:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
Saved for later.
The chariots of God are tens of thousands, and thousands of thousands.
whoisit1998

User ID: 881502
Australia
09/16/2013 11:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'm not sure that MJ was still in contact with Deiter, but if he was and this is legit... Wow just wow.... I guess it means MJ is definitely gone, and the Illuminati definitely did it....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 40514240
United States
09/17/2013 12:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump

Will visit his YT channel in a couple of days and see if he spills more info.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17499393
United States
09/17/2013 12:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: Remember this: "The Secret Meeting that Changed Rap Music and Destroyed a Generation"
Awak3

User ID: 45112807
United States
09/17/2013 12:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
I have to bump this.

We all know that the media and specifically the "entertainment" branch is corrupting the youth today and hearing it from someone who claims to be higher up is such a confirmation.

Just look at today's youth and get a glimpse of what kids want to do today.. DRUGS and $$$. You have kids that are 16 years old living with his parents who support him, selling drugs because the money is important. Well, money is important when you're on your own trying to make something out of yourself.

You can blame the media (government) and the parents. God for bid your child listens to any song by Juicy J or anyone in YMCMB.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 46132199
United States
09/17/2013 12:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
BUMP
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 46930275
United States
09/17/2013 12:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
"Control the Urban Youth"? To do what? They want them to be young, dumb, violent and stupid? If so then they have really succeeded big time.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24512322
United States
09/17/2013 01:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
"Control the Urban Youth"? To do what? They want them to be young, dumb, violent and stupid? If so then they have really succeeded big time.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 46930275

That's exactly what the want. I see it at my job. They can quote every rap song word for word, but have absolutely no work ethic.

Two co workers were watching a YT video on their phone, I looked over, it's Miley Cyrus. This utter garbage, they were in a trance watching it.

So many layers of garbage is out there.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 44522317
United States
09/17/2013 01:03 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 46930275

You hit the nail on the head. In America prison is BIG business. In order to increase profits you need more people in prison and if some rich millionaires could use rap as a means to mind control youth into taking or selling drugs or committing other offenses than I believe they would.
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/17/2013 01:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
I have to bump this.

We all know that the media and specifically the "entertainment" branch is corrupting the youth today and hearing it from someone who claims to be higher up is such a confirmation.

Just look at today's youth and get a glimpse of what kids want to do today.. DRUGS and $$$. You have kids that are 16 years old living with his parents who support him, selling drugs because the money is important. Well, money is important when you're on your own trying to make something out of yourself.

You can blame the media (government) and the parents. God for bid your child listens to any song by Juicy J or anyone in YMCMB.
 Quoting: Awak3

You say no to ratchet pussy , juicy j cant
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1258659
United States
09/17/2013 01:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
This guy just put a MASSIVE target on his head. Please be safe, please have a backup plan with your documents. The government WILL NOT under ANY circumstances tell the truth, EVER. You MUST release all this NOW!!!!!!

siren2
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 43640675
United States
09/17/2013 01:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
THIS COULD BE THE NEXT BIG SCANDAL! INTENTIONAL! This scandal seems legit. It was seeded a while back with a confession of someone claiming a similar story.

LETS TALK ABOUT OUR LAUNDRY FROM 25 YEARS AGO AND QUIT TALKING ABOUT WHAT THE ADMINISTRATION IS DOING TODAY!

I think this is possibly a real scandal that is being released as a sanctioned distraction from current events.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 42682962
United States
09/17/2013 01:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
That "phone call" at the end from MJ sounds really really fake and really really scripted.. everything was sounding real until the end, then the BS meter went nuts and I don't buy it anymore. "Dieter" sounds like a terrible mid eastern voice actor and "MJ" sounds like a little fairy, which is true to some extent but not THIS bad. They talk so slow and have almost regularly timed dramatic pauses in speech, it just don't sound right at all.

Why do people think that the govt using music to control people is a new thing?

In the 60's, the govt had all those hippie kids willingly taking test psychotropic drugs at concerts and running around whacked out of their minds naked in public.

In the 70's the govt had them all doing that fruity ass disco dance that John Travolta does in Saturday Night Fever while all coked up and geeked out all night.

In the 80's-90's it was crack cocaine, which completely devastated some communities.

In the 2000's-2010's and beyond it is cheap Heroin from Afghanistan, which they are flooding the USA with. They've got to try to keep the synthetic Opiate market lucrative to pay the development costs for the next plague they wish to unleash upon humanity.

While the government itself is busy pushing all these drugs, they have THE NERVE to tell me and everyone else who lives in my state that smoking pot for medical reasons isn't okay. What the fuck ever.
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/17/2013 01:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
That "phone call" at the end from MJ sounds really really fake and really really scripted.. everything was sounding real until the end, then the BS meter went nuts and I don't buy it anymore. "Dieter" sounds like a terrible mid eastern voice actor and "MJ" sounds like a little fairy, which is true to some extent but not THIS bad. They talk so slow and have almost regularly timed dramatic pauses in speech, it just don't sound right at all.

Why do people think that the govt using music to control people is a new thing?

In the 60's, the govt had all those hippie kids willingly taking test psychotropic drugs at concerts and running around whacked out of their minds naked in public.

In the 70's the govt had them all doing that fruity ass disco dance that John Travolta does in Saturday Night Fever while all coked up and geeked out all night.

In the 80's-90's it was crack cocaine, which completely devastated some communities.

In the 2000's-2010's and beyond it is cheap Heroin from Afghanistan, which they are flooding the USA with. They've got to try to keep the synthetic Opiate market lucrative to pay the development costs for the next plague they wish to unleash upon humanity.

While the government itself is busy pushing all these drugs, they have THE NERVE to tell me and everyone else who lives in my state that smoking pot for medical reasons isn't okay. What the fuck ever.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 42682962

shill
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 43640675
United States
09/17/2013 01:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
I found the phone call credible. I pulled youtube clips to check the voice of Dieter and it sounded the same to me. The supposed voice of Dieter Weisner sounds a bit clearer than the supposed voice of Michael Jackson on the audio clip. I think it sounds funny, but still may be legit. It is quite possible that Michael's channel was cellular and Dieter's was analogue or some variation of that. A codec on one and not on the other or a gsm codec and a g729 or a any combination. The confession just strikes me as plausible.
Awak3

User ID: 45112807
United States
09/17/2013 01:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
You say no to ratchet pussy , juicy j cant
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 46985868

My point exactly.
ExploringTheTruth

User ID: 46934161
Indonesia
09/17/2013 01:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
ExploringTheTruth.

'If you make people think they're thinking, they'll love you; But if you really make them think, they'll hate you.'
- Don Marquis.

"Real eyes realize real lies"
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/17/2013 01:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
SHIN THIS PIT!!
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/17/2013 11:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39821309
United States
09/17/2013 12:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 46158494
Argentina
09/18/2013 12:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
the conversation sounds like something out of a movie, hm seems scripted to me.
Mass Spectrum

User ID: 9286108
United States
09/18/2013 12:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.japantimes.co.jp]

Chodoin’s desire to heal and save the world struck a chord with Michael Jackson: Since their first meeting in 1997, The King of Pop and the King of karate got along royally. In 1998, Chodoin presented Michael with the Honorary Chairmanship of the United World Karate Association and a godan (fifth degree) black belt.
Mass Spectrum Botanicals - [link to MassSpectrumBotanicals.com] - [ Live plants & growth regulators, seeds, medicinal & nootropic herbs, anti-cancer compounds, & more. Massive selection, incredible prices & shipping options. ]

[link to NutrAction.com] - Herbal and Nootropic Remedies for Enhanced Health | Life Optimization

[link to Netention.org]
Mass Spectrum

User ID: 9286108
United States
09/18/2013 12:22 AM
Report Abusive Post

Mass Spectrum Botanicals - [link to MassSpectrumBotanicals.com] - [ Live plants & growth regulators, seeds, medicinal & nootropic herbs, anti-cancer compounds, & more. Massive selection, incredible prices & shipping options. ]

[link to NutrAction.com] - Herbal and Nootropic Remedies for Enhanced Health | Life Optimization

[link to Netention.org]

GLP