shill!
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 44811970
United States
09/17/2013 02:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Alien broadcast. Voice of Vrillon.
thanks a lot shill you killed the thread!
Vaellene

User ID: 45169425
United States
09/17/2013 02:27 AM

Report Abusive Post
That's the real Broadcast from 1977 in the UK SCARY stuff
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
09/17/2013 02:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Vaellene

yeah its super creepy.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25237897
United Kingdom
09/17/2013 03:04 AM
Report Abusive Post

yeah its super creepy.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 44811970

before the digital age where hacking was very hard. one needs to think even if it was a fake, why would someone go right out their way to get this message out, only for it to be dismissed and almost forgotton.

whats interesting for me is how the message is still relevant today.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 46989973
Australia
09/17/2013 03:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
bsflag bsflag bsflag bsflag
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1310161
Iceland
09/17/2013 03:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
Too theatrical to be credible. TPTB would no doubt possess the technology to interfere with a broadcast even in the seventies and this is probably a part of some agenda of theirs.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
09/17/2013 04:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
bsflag bsflag bsflag bsflag
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 46989973

Shill
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 40051105
Sweden
09/17/2013 04:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
This is the way the good aliens should interfere and start disturbing the broadcasting of LIES!

This is a good way to interfere with the demonic reptilian Earth Matrix if you're a benevolent humanoid alien, just start broadcasting the TRUTH from your 25 km long battleship, let the PTB get totally insane!

I would even send video messages on ALL channels showing different civilisations and aliens, let N(A)SA cry floods of tears because they couldn't stop us! LOL

This IS the only way to destroy the Matrix!
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
09/17/2013 04:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
This is the way the good aliens should interfere and start disturbing the broadcasting of LIES!

This is a good way to interfere with the demonic reptilian Earth Matrix if you're a benevolent humanoid alien, just start broadcasting the TRUTH from your 25 km long battleship, let the PTB get totally insane!

I would even send video messages on ALL channels showing different civilisations and aliens, let N(A)SA cry floods of tears because they couldn't stop us! LOL

This IS the only way to destroy the Matrix!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 40051105

they would probably set up facebooks and twitters and youtubes also
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 46946210
United Kingdom
09/17/2013 04:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
Broadbanding TV's isn't difficult, i managed it at 9 years old using an old radio and a telephone as a mic, i didn't know what i was doing but managed to broadcast over the TV of 4 neighbours who all knew it was me, so if you set something up near a main transmitter maybe you could piggy back your message on the transmission?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 40007009
United States
09/17/2013 04:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
What is he saying?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3342108
United States
09/17/2013 04:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
bsflag Vrillon needs to get a better microphone bsflag
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
09/17/2013 06:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
bsflag Vrillon needs to get a better microphone bsflag
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 3342108

shill
aqmah

User ID: 2944501
United Arab Emirates
09/17/2013 06:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
its acting so.. bsflagbsflagbsflag
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 43244384
Australia
09/17/2013 07:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
What is he saying?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 40007009

Vrillon's message of peace Full message This is the voice of Vrillon, a representative of the Ashtar Galactic Command, speaking to you. For many years you have seen us as lights in the skies. We speak to you now in peace and wisdom as we have done to your brothers and sisters all over this, your planet Earth. We come to warn you of the destiny of your race and your world so that you may communicate to your fellow beings the course you must take to avoid the disaster which threatens your world, and the beings on our worlds around you. This is in order that you may share in the great awakening, as the planet passes into the New Age of Aquarius. The New Age can be a time of great peace and evolution for your race, but only if your rulers are made aware of the evil forces that can overshadow their judgments. Be still now and listen, for your chance may not come again. All your weapons of evil must be removed. The time for conflict is now past and the race of which you are a part may proceed to the higher stages of its evolution if you show yourselves worthy to do this. You have but a short time to learn to live together in peace and goodwill. Small groups all over the planet are learning this, and exist to pass on the light of the dawning New Age to you all. You are free to accept or reject their teachings, but only those who learn to live in peace will pass to the higher realms of spiritual evolution. Hear now the voice of Vrillon, a representative of the Ashtar Galactic Command, speaking to you. Be aware also that there are many false prophets and guides operating in your world. They will suck your energy from you - the energy you call money and will put it to evil ends and give you worthless dross in return. Your inner divine self will protect you from this. You must learn to be sensitive to the voice within that can tell you what is truth, and what is confusion, chaos and untruth. Learn to listen to the voice of truth which is within you and you will lead yourselves onto the path of evolution. This is our message to our dear friends. We have watched you growing for many years as you too have watched our lights in your skies. You know now that we are here, and that there are more beings on and around your Earth than your scientists admit. We are deeply concerned about you and your path towards the light and will do all we can to help you. Have no fear, seek only to know yourselves, and live in harmony with the ways of your planet Earth. We of the Ashtar Galactic Command thank you for your attention. We are now leaving the plane of your existence. May you be blessed by the supreme love and truth of the cosmos.

Jesus told us how to live our lives in peace and harmony, he did not speak of religion in the context we do today which has scared so many away. We are all connected as one and can seek the truth if we look inside our selves. The time for supporting a system that only supports a few and tries to corrupt the world needs to come to a end. Look at the world we have so blindly created by having faith in our leaders, do you want this for your children. Would any of them give their lives to spread a message of peace and equality like Jesus did? Beware false profits and false promises, and don't be tempted into corruption no matter how tempting. Treat others how you wish to be treated and stand up united and say enough is enough to the current system. There is never a need for violence against another.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 46462313
09/17/2013 07:13 AM
Report Abusive Post

I was alive at this time and remember this broadcast live as it happened . My friends father was in the RAF and stated that it was real and they had reason to believe contact had been made with a recent spate of UFO contacts in he North Sea Area . During the cold war the activity increased in this area dramatically. Anyone that says BS to this hasnt got a fking clue.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 46828990
Australia
09/17/2013 07:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
Ashtar Command = CIA mind control
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
09/17/2013 08:13 AM
Report Abusive Post

I was alive at this time and remember this broadcast live as it happened . My friends father was in the RAF and stated that it was real and they had reason to believe contact had been made with a recent spate of UFO contacts in he North Sea Area . During the cold war the activity increased in this area dramatically. Anyone that says BS to this hasnt got a fking clue.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 46462313

thank you for this info
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 46994906
Germany
09/17/2013 08:20 AM
Report Abusive Post

shill

PSYOP
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
09/18/2013 04:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 46359212
United States
09/18/2013 04:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
What is he saying?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 40007009

Jesus told us how to live our lives in peace and harmony,
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 43244384

yea you lost me a fucking alien is saying that ...really ?? lol
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
09/18/2013 04:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 47009888
Spain
09/18/2013 04:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
Broadbanding TV's isn't difficult, i managed it at 9 years old using an old radio and a telephone as a mic, i didn't know what i was doing but managed to broadcast over the TV of 4 neighbours who all knew it was me, so if you set something up near a main transmitter maybe you could piggy back your message on the transmission?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 46946210

That's pretty much how it happened the pranksters overpowered a relay transmitter which is a low power link between studio and main trasnsmitter.

The main transmitter can be MegaWatts, but a relay transmitter can be as low as 10 Watts. Of course nowadays it a secure digital channel, but back then it was just analogue broadcast using AM or FM.

GLP