Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,269 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 743,645
Pageviews Today: 1,311,183Threads Today: 557Posts Today: 9,586
03:23 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

BREAKING: McCain attacks Putin in Pravda Op-Ed, pokes the bear!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32809996
United States
09/19/2013 12:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: BREAKING: McCain attacks Putin in Pravda Op-Ed, pokes the bear!
More Americans would probably even offer Putin a place to stay if he came to the US and everyone else would just spit on McCain.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 44582992
United States
09/19/2013 12:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to english.pravda.ru]

In an op-ed submitted to the Russian newspaper Pravda, McCain tells the Russian people that Putin "rules for himself, not you." The piece was posted on the paper's website, Pravda.ru, shortly before 10 a.m. Thursday, Moscow time.

Link to article above
 Quoting: Truthserim

It is a good letter and forces Putin to address his Totalitarian activities. I don't support McCain but you can't fault the man for telling the truth. Putin does jail naysayers, and he does strip people of their rights, and he does pass uncivil and barbaric laws, such as banning homosexuality. I am not homosexual but attempting to ban homosexuality when the world has accepted it is a step backward and will cause major issues for Russians.
 Quoting: PigsInSpace

the western "govt and media" crime syndicate's goal is to target children and that is what putin is fighting against. he didnt ban homos, he banned the promotion of it.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 46207933
United States
09/19/2013 12:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
More Americans would probably even offer Putin a place to stay if he came to the US and everyone else would just spit on McCain.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32809996

You'd rather take in an ex KGB agent with mafia ties over an elderly US veteran?

...typical self loathing Americans. Go spend some time Russia and let me know how you feel about Putin when you get back.
PigsInSpace

User ID: 23289565
Canada
09/19/2013 12:06 PM
Report Abusive Post

In an op-ed submitted to the Russian newspaper Pravda, McCain tells the Russian people that Putin "rules for himself, not you." The piece was posted on the paper's website, Pravda.ru, shortly before 10 a.m. Thursday, Moscow time.

Link to article above

It is a good letter and forces Putin to address his Totalitarian activities. I don't support McCain but you can't fault the man for telling the truth. Putin does jail naysayers, and he does strip people of their rights, and he does pass uncivil and barbaric laws, such as banning homosexuality. I am not homosexual but attempting to ban homosexuality when the world has accepted it is a step backward and will cause major issues for Russians.

But the issue at hand is how to handle the dispossal and careful destruction of chemical weapons in Syria... via International Organizations and treaties aka UN.

They need to really rethink what is really the problem with homosexuality.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 47109771

I understand what the issue is but Putin attacked American values and painted himself as a Freedom Fighter when that is far from the truth. It was important and right for America to respond in the way they did.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 47109771
Uruguay
09/19/2013 12:09 PM
Report Abusive Post

Link to article above

But the issue at hand is how to handle the dispossal and careful destruction of chemical weapons in Syria... via International Organizations and treaties aka UN.

I understand what the issue is but Putin attacked American values and painted himself as a Freedom Fighter when that is far from the truth. It was important and right for America to respond in the way they did.

like "American exceptionalism"? s226
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/19/2013 12:11 PM
Report Abusive Post

You'd rather take in an ex KGB agent with mafia ties over an elderly US veteran?

...typical self loathing Americans. Go spend some time Russia and let me know how you feel about Putin when you get back.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 46207933

Already have. It's pretty nice over there as my company is having increased business there. You must be a paid NSA agent like all the people commenting on that pravda article.
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/19/2013 12:13 PM
Report Abusive Post

Link to article above

the western "govt and media" crime syndicate's goal is to target children and that is what putin is fighting against. he didnt ban homos, he banned the promotion of it.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 44582992

And that's unfortunately what are western media is saying. It's the same with that that rock band they arrested because they were breaking the law with their loud music in a place where PEOPLE live. Yet, our media says it was Putin cracking down on them. They would have been arrested in the US with far more repercussions doing the same shit here, probably shot and killed by our wonderful police officers for refusing to comply with their orders.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 47108975
North Macedonia
09/19/2013 12:13 PM
Report Abusive Post

Link to article above

When did he attack US values? And what US values were attacked by Putin?
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/19/2013 12:14 PM
Report Abusive Post

Link to article above

And that's unfortunately what are western media is saying. It's the same with that that rock band they arrested because they were breaking the law with their loud music in a place where PEOPLE live. Yet, our media says it was Putin cracking down on them. They would have been arrested in the US with far more repercussions doing the same shit here, probably shot and killed by our wonderful police officers for refusing to comply with their orders.

*our*
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/19/2013 12:15 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 47108975

Don't bother, this is some paid agent like on those Prvada comments. They make no sense.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 47112193
Uruguay
09/19/2013 12:18 PM
Report Abusive Post

Don't bother, this is some paid agent like on those Prvada comments. They make no sense.

hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18401048
United States
09/19/2013 12:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
McCain is right.

though i find the timing and publication of those words to be foolish
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2462706
Canada
09/19/2013 12:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
MSM is reporting about this now, just heard it on FOX.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9208679
United States
09/19/2013 12:24 PM
Report Abusive Post

Already have. It's pretty nice over there as my company is having increased business there. You must be a paid NSA agent like all the people commenting on that pravda article.

GLAD TO SEE MORE OF US ARE NOT AFRAID AND CALLING OUT THE NSA PAID SHILLS
GOOD WORK !!!!
MonocyteOne

User ID: 15041895
United States
09/19/2013 12:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
Sounds like McCain is feeling a little self-conscious about the fact that Americans don't believe in *him*.

Awww... Didn't get that war you wanted? Boo fucking hoo.
PigsInSpace

Canada
09/19/2013 12:29 PM
Report Abusive Post

Have you ever heard the phrase: "Learn to read between the lines" ?

It is highly applicable here:

"I doubt it. Millions around the world increasingly see America not as a model of democracy but as relying solely on brute force, cobbling coalitions together under the slogan “you’re either with us or against us.”"

"It’s what makes us exceptional.” It is extremely dangerous to encourage people to see themselves as exceptional, whatever the motivation."
reader9

User ID: 22918479
United States
09/19/2013 12:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
I love how McCain is sent to do all the shit work right now. They must be done with him.
reader
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32104850
United States
09/19/2013 12:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Mc Cain doesnt speak for america... fuck you mc cain..
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 47039256

That pretty much sums it up. I don't think he has any idea how much disrespect he NOW carries.
 Quoting: shadasonic

In the mean time you support Russia, Syria, and Iran.

iamwith
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6673078
Canada
Report Abusive Post
McCain = Al Qaeda supporter, child murderer

Putin = just averted WW3

I vote Putin
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 45189860
United States
Report Abusive Post
McCain is right.

Quoting: Mr Oysterhead

McCain did this because Obama can't.

That fact should be quite revealing.
PigsInSpace

Canada
Report Abusive Post

like "American exceptionalism"? s226

Precisely. The world at large can consider American exceptional-ism foolish but Americans pride themselves with being "Freedom" fighters and democratic. Putin rightly challenged those values, however... Americans have a right to respond especially since Putin is merely interested in his pipeline and has continued to violate human rights in his own nation.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 47109266
Egypt
09/19/2013 12:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
what is really sad is we have the psychopath mccain and turdmuncher graham as our representatives as a nation,all the while america's gov and the media propaganda shills represent the complete opposite of the people's will and ideals. something must be done to clean house and put the govt and media back in the hands of the people.

Are they serious in their effort to make a new "dictator" out of Russia's leader? Even if he is a dictator, why it is US concern?

How come Al-Qaeda are good fellows for McCain and yet they are freely butchering Christians in Syria? Is USA non-Christian anymore?

Or, is this a call sign for Chechen radicals to start another foreign backed "rebellion" in Russia's south???

All of what you said - they already threatening him over the Olympics...why else you think he banned protests? He knows their schemes to undermine Russia's security and stability. They will be crushed if they try something. McCain is just pissed and he's probably giving his "friends" the ok.
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/19/2013 12:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
McCain is right.

McCain did this because Obama can't.

That fact should be quite revealing.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 45189860

:jay:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 46462313
09/19/2013 12:33 PM
Report Abusive Post

Link to article above

McQueada FAIL. Russia just laughed at this. Hilarious.

You are now being hammered on Russian and European news .
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/19/2013 12:34 PM
Report Abusive Post

Putin = just averted WW3

I vote Putin
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6673078

^^^communist^^^
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2462706
Canada
09/19/2013 12:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
Relieved McCain isn't president, we'd be in WW3 right now. hiding
*Evan

User ID: 43993722
United States
09/19/2013 12:36 PM
Report Abusive Post

It's mind blowing how many people, especially Americans, are all over putin's nuts.

Look how easily the sheep are herded. He is ex KGB, human rights violator, torturer, and the media makes him "look good" for a couple weeks and the public is all over him.

The Americans here praising him are riding Putin so hard, Putin would throw them in jail for homosexual propaganda.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 47109266
Egypt
09/19/2013 12:38 PM
Report Abusive Post

Putin = just averted WW3

I vote Putin
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6673078

^^^communist^^^

No...drop the label or your a sheep. Putin is no Communist, we are in 2013 if you haven't noticed. The guy above made a correct statement, whether you like it or not.
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/19/2013 12:38 PM
Report Abusive Post

It's mind blowing how many people, especially Americans, are all over putin's nuts.

Look how easily the sheep are herded. He is ex KGB, human rights violator, torturer, and the media makes him "look good" for a couple weeks and the public is all over him.

The Americans here praising him are riding Putin so hard, Putin would throw them in jail for homosexual propaganda.
 Quoting: *Evan

:^this:

the dude was still in the communist party AFTER the berlin wall came down. he's a hardcore communist
Elsabiades..

User ID: 42263367
United States
09/19/2013 12:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
TERM LIMITS !!!
Elsabiades..

GLP