Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,199 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 503,666
Pageviews Today: 827,510Threads Today: 279Posts Today: 4,633
09:54 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

CRISTIAN CHILDERN BEHEADED BY MUSLIMS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ostria1

User ID: 47159515
Greece
09/20/2013 02:16 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: CRISTIAN CHILDERN BEHEADED BY MUSLIMS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
if it is this girl then google her name and find the photos

“Her name is Fatima Meghlaj, 2 year old, from Kafr Oweida, Idleb (Syria). She was decapitated when Assad’s forces shelled her home.

some twitts say it is recent but if you enter the rebels archives it is from 2009

18 April 2009
Howayja: An old video footage of the three-year-old Fatima Meghlaj whose head was disconnected from her body due to the indiscriminate shelling

Last Edited by Ostria1 on 09/20/2013 02:16 PM
Ostria
fërú.

User ID: 47161494
Mexico
09/20/2013 02:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Funny thing about the ignorance of OP who is also an anonymous Coward that we can not qualify and it could be also a troll to manipulate public opinion with hate.
islam believe in Jesús even more than the other so called followers of Jesús as catholics and cristians.
They believe in his return they have prophesies of Jesús return and even a place where He will be rest after staying with us for some time.
 Quoting: fërú.

this has nothing to do with jesus to me, all i see, as a father is a lifeless headless child being held up as an example, thats all the matters here, fuck all your non existent gods
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 42925944

And obviously you just arrive to the thread, and didn't care to read it all.
It was debunked few pages back.
You late to my post.
There is also people who speaks perfect Arabic and translate for us that the people on the video is family denouncing the crime of and attack of the air forces of the president of Syria over his town.
Nothing to do with the title. So the title is misleading and used as hate propaganda hate. Hate in the name of Jesús, because apparently OP is cristian

even if it was debunked, you cant debunk the entire history of these savages, how many heads have been sawed off? how many people killed in such savage way? theres no convincing me they dont deserve to all die, even if its not the ppl in the video...the ones who do it...they will pay

In that case you are right, few pages back I was talking about the drug war in Mexico, where USA is arming both the drug cartels and the government. More than 750,000 deaths in 7 years, and most of them of a very violent way. The first time we hear of beheaded bodies it was so grotesque, then we hear of 75 central América deaths in one night, and a guy who makes pozole with more the 500 victims and red people, e taking g entire towns, and killing whole families every night... well you lose amazement capacity. On those countries because of their religion and corruption they have being in war conflicts all their story, they lose all sensibility and respect over death bodies. What they want in the video is show the atrocities that happen.. but is grotesque
  Enki was the real engineer of the human race. He was the Sumerian god of science, engineering, magic, strategy, music, and lovemaking
Ostria1

User ID: 47159515
Greece
09/20/2013 02:17 PM

Report Abusive Post
if it is this girl then google her name and find the photos

“Her name is Fatima Meghlaj, 2 year old, from Kafr Oweida, Idleb (Syria). She was decapitated when Assad’s forces shelled her home.

some twitts say it is recent but if you enter the rebels archives it is from 2009

18 April 2009
Howayja: An old video footage of the three-year-old Fatima Meghlaj whose head was disconnected from her body due to the indiscriminate shelling
 Quoting: Ostria1

btw the twitts say that the man who holds her is her father
Ostria
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1140757
Czechia
09/20/2013 02:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
Well, some humans have more in common with shimpanzees - you never know, who of you it is? Not the islam is the cult nor Christ, it is the gens inside of these people that make it possible to be cruel.
There are many of such people between us, civilians, who are something as animals more than others.
Yes, they are crazy, when they do this. It has nothing to do with Almighty, only it is our fate, because we come from animals, and even shimpanzees kill their children, sometimes, suddenly!
Rick
User ID: 20601540
United States
09/20/2013 02:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Funny thing about the ignorance of OP who is also an anonymous Coward that we can not qualify and it could be also a troll to manipulate public opinion with hate.
islam believe in Jesús even more than the other so called followers of Jesús as catholics and cristians.
They believe in his return they have prophesies of Jesús return and even a place where He will be rest after staying with us for some time.

You idiot, there is nothing funny about this. If they so love believe in Christ more than "Christians" then why don't they practice what he teaches. So what if they believe in Jesus, So does the devil and he trembles upon his name being utter. Justice is coming and woe on to those evil doers. God himself will deliver his wrath and I surely don't want to be at the end of that.

It hurts, it angers me, it pains me to see this senseless killing. Jesus first came as a lamb, to be offered in sacrifice, now is coming as a mighty king. Rest assures that Jesus is coming back soon and put all things in order; and we'll see the resurrection of the dead and this little children will live once again.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 46952874
United States
09/20/2013 02:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
I can't watch. I used to seethe with hatred for these kind of people but realized it's almost the same thing wishing a horrendous death on them. God is the ultimate judge as it should be because if we have hatred at that level it grows daily until you get so depressed you can't take it anymore.

And that's a sane persons reaction to that level of hatred. An insane person might actually go out and kill a muslim clerk at a quickee mart for the sins of the other 'brother' muslims.

But it's definitely a sign of the times and those who know will deal with this as best they can, which is to spread more love than hate as that is the only thing that is sustaining us right now.
Liquid_Pestilence

User ID: 26997671
United States
09/20/2013 02:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ohh look!

Its more people believing in one fake book

Killing more people that believe in another fake book.

Where have I seen this before?

Ohh yeah like every fucking day throughout modern fucking history..

Every Damn Religion is the Problem,

not just the ones you are not..

peace

Last Edited by Liquid_Pestilence on 09/20/2013 02:28 PM
"Fear paints pictures of ghosts and hangs them in the gallery of ignorance." Robert Green Ingersoll
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 47164885
United States
09/20/2013 02:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.liveleak.com]

I HAVE NOTHING MORE TO SAY

MUSLIMS ANIMALS MUST DIE ! ALL !

WHY KILL INNOCENT CHILDREN ?? WHYY ?????? FOR GOD SAKE !!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 46397604

Brilliant solution, douchebag.

You are upset that Muslims ALLEGEDLY beheaded children...so you advocate wholesale genocide of all Muslims on planet earth...innocent children and all.

Hence...you are an even lower form of life than the Muslims in question.
Quite frankly, I categorize you Christian nutters in the same club as I do the Taliban...you seem to believe in many of the same things.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23749419

I vote you...KING OF ALL DOUCHEBAGS!!!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 47081219
United States
09/20/2013 02:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
MOST OF US DONT MOOSLAMIC GIBERISH SO EXCUSE US !!!!!!s226
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24198023
United States
09/20/2013 02:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
My heart is in so much pain!!!

Any child killer should die and burn in hell/fire/fury. I curse these swine who killed these children. I curse them.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24198023

Thats actually a good idea, while i may not have the resources to go to the middle easy and kill them all, i can use magick. thanks for reminding me, i was blinded by rage.

Coming from a long line of Italian witches who emigrated to America in the early 1900s, I am. I will curse the swine, whoever they are, that did this. With every fiber of my DNA. Children are untouchable, the innocent.

Truth will be revealed soon.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 47154154
Brazil
09/20/2013 02:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
One day these fucks you so fucking burn in hell and have their asses whole toasted screaming the whole day forever.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 38638284
United States
09/20/2013 02:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
You people are so stupid. I am a teacher of Arabic and the parents of the children in the video are saying that Assad's army was responsible for the slaughter not 'Islamic rebels'. Also the little girl was not beheaded but was in a car which was hit by an explosion which blow the car to bits and took her head of.

What a bunch of stupid and gullible people you all are.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 30846141

If that's the case then the blood from her aortic valves would have soaked that dress she had on.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 38638284

I meant to say aortic arteries.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 38638284

So no one wants to address the fact that this is obviously faked?
BRIEF

User ID: 381742
United States
09/20/2013 02:37 PM

Report Abusive Post
Ohh look!

Its more people believing in one fake book

Killing more people that believe in another fake book.

Where have I seen this before?

Ohh yeah like every fucking day throughout modern fucking history..

Every Damn Religion is the Problem,

not just the ones you are not..

peace
 Quoting: Liquid_Pestilence

Even if you don't believe in the Bible, no one is killing in the name of it or if you don't believe in it.
I never forgive and I never forget

I am a licensed firearm holder. I will, under protection of law, use lethal force if attacked.

Briefcut4892
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 43569287
Netherlands
09/20/2013 02:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
One day these fucks you so fucking burn in hell and have their asses whole toasted screaming the whole day forever.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 47154154

Your alrdy living in hell.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1505617
United States
09/20/2013 02:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
What kind of words do Kerry, McCain, Graham, and others have to say for their support of these radicals in their twisted rationalization of destabilization and regime change???
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5762042
United States
09/20/2013 02:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
what about building a huge arena and put in all the crazy, sick, extremists from all religions/parties/ideologies and let them kill each other?
 Quoting: Ostria1

STOP MISSING THE POINT!

Look at the second picture, see the guy in the background. Also, if you are not a psychopath you see the guy holding the "beheaded girl" is clearly disturbed, his eyes are full of fear. WTF IS UP WITH THAT ?
AND WHERE IS THE ARABIC TRANSLATION ? THE PROOF THEY ARE CHRISTIAN... ETC ?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 40764589

what if they arent christian it doesnt matter? kids are fucking innocent..i dont give a fuck what religion race or anything..kids are kids in my eyes and deserve to grow up to make their choices first, fine if they grow to be a savage, kill them when they are able to kill, but every moment is a chance to turn it all around, but these kids never got that chance..im beyond pissed.

Why now? Children died violent deaths from bombs the US dropped on Baghdad in the nineties. More children died from pack of nutrition and medicine during the cruel sanctions the US imposed on Iraq. And Yet more children have died horrible deaths in this last dozen years of war.

But most children who die, die from lack of potable water. Its a horrible death. As the third world develops, the rivers and streams of the poor are diverted to the new settlements of the rich.

Christians and Muslims have asked me for money to bring Gods religion to the poor. Neither have asked me to contribute to allowing Gods water towe continúe to flow to them.

We do not war for God. We war for The Rich. The Rich and Powerful, the Ruling Elite are our real gods. Go to war to kill the bad guys and you are only serving the War God of the elite. There is no way to defend against then that is not serving them.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 46841253
United Kingdom
09/20/2013 02:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
Obama and McCain and Graham should be dragged out
onto the national Mall and drawn and quartered for supporting
these muslim animals.

America has become a nation we can ALL be ashamed of.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 47153001

So torturing a few more people to death is a good solution?
beebee

User ID: 47108351
Canada
09/20/2013 02:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
The only way this cruel insanity will stop is when all of us realize that each time we look another fellow man in the face we are seeing the reflection of the Divine Creator that is within (see 1 Cor. 3:16) and act towards each other accordingly.
beebee
Maximus Shillingus

User ID: 46545040
United States
09/20/2013 02:55 PM

Report Abusive Post
Blame Allah. If he didn't hate everyone, and wasn't a pedophile. They may have turned out alright.

Too bad we gave them weapons for oil. They were better off when they only had rocks to throw.

Last Edited by The Wizzard of Ahs! on 09/20/2013 02:56 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 47165513
Poland
09/20/2013 02:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
THIS IS SPONSOR OF MUSLIM MURDERERS
ogrrr
THIS IS SPONSOR OF MUSLIM MURDERERS
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 43968944
United Kingdom
09/20/2013 02:59 PM
Report Abusive Post

You're not an Christian talking like that. If you are im converting to Islam.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 4653156

Hope you like beheading and raping children then
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27704375
United States
09/20/2013 02:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
Someone posted these photos a few days ago (last week maybe) and said they were "proof of Assad "bombing" his people"

So it would seem these photos are getting lot's of play time for all sort of accusations.

**disgusting photos I wouldn't recommend even looking but its EVEN MORE DISGUSTING to use the bodies of dead children to further your agenda.

Talk about guilt by association.
fërú.

Mexico
09/20/2013 03:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
Blame Allah. If he didn't hate everyone, and wasn't a pedophile. They may have turned out alright.
 Quoting: Maximus Shillingus

You may want to say Mohamed, not Allah.
Well Jesús didn't kill anyone, or married a minor (it was permite at that time and there are many places around the world where still ok)
Jesús didn't hate anyone, and see how his followers have turned out
  Enki was the real engineer of the human race. He was the Sumerian god of science, engineering, magic, strategy, music, and lovemaking
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 42183483
United Arab Emirates
09/20/2013 03:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
You are all Crazy people

my friend translated tbis video to me

They are all cursing Basshar for what he did to these kids

These children are muslims

You hear all of them say Allahu Akbar

They are not christians

they are victims of the civil war in Syria

Please dont judge videos before good translation
Maximus Shillingus

User ID: 46545040
United States
09/20/2013 03:03 PM

Report Abusive Post

Well Jesús didn't kill anyone, or married a minor (it was permite at that time and there are many places around the world where still ok)

Blame Mohamed, then. Jesus followers were persecuted, and are still being persecuted to this day.
Cathelionofthebow
User ID: 5884939
United States
09/20/2013 03:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
One reason why Extremist Muslims do this , and this is my opinion; is that they wish to bring in the the in the 12th Imam. Correct menus I am wrong but I believe it is said that when the world
Is in Chaos Allah would return. Now doesn't it make sense why extremists and their violence is so outrageous ? Especially if you consider it is religious fervor that motivates them. As a Christian myself , this violence no matter what form it takes makes me sad to see the state of the world. I don't think those bodies are fake and I do not speak the languages of the East but it matters not, because it is evil none the less and should be condemned. I pray Assad can get this barbarism under control and fast because America has payed the price in more than one way through our Empires regime Changes and constant military expansion . Obama ... I'm not even guna go there , waste of time on that lost cause.
One thing I can tell you all , evil is the work of Satan the father of lies. You can choose to believe that or not he doesn't care, he wants us all dead. This is his world and all happens in Gods time. All of these atrocities stem from that fateful day Lucifer decided he was better than the father and rebelled . God allows these thing duo happen because we have free will and its all going to end on his timeline. Jesus said this would all happen its in your Bible. As much as it sucks , we can't change what's going on there without escalating WW3. wars will happen and they will also end. I know it may seem counter productive to those of us in the USA or Europe or w/e but we have to try to live and be productive for our families and friends and be ever watchful. We who know of this evil have responsibility to stand up to it when it comes to our towns and neighborhoods, God Yahweh is with you all if you just ask him to reveal himself and give you wisdom . Take heed and fret noty friends , these evil men will pay for what they have done either here or in the abyss .
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39262293
United States
09/20/2013 03:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
OMG!!!!!!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 40731538
Netherlands
09/20/2013 03:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 40923813
Canada
09/20/2013 03:08 PM
Report Abusive Post

i have nothing more to say........ and then you say something. Obviously logic is not your strong point.
fërú.

Mexico
09/20/2013 03:09 PM
Report Abusive Post

Blame Mohamed, then. Jesus followers were persecuted, and are still being persecuted to this day.

And that obviously fill them with hate against others?
Muslims are prosecuted by people like you that use this wrong title thread to spread hate.
Jews were persecuted. All on the base of hate against the one who is different to you.
We should travel more, meet people of other cultures...we all share the same planet with equal right to exist

GLP