Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,159 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,166,834
Pageviews Today: 1,948,339Threads Today: 805Posts Today: 13,957
06:51 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

BREAKING: Two people hurt as mortar shell strikes Russian embassy in Damascus, Russian news agency RIA Novosti reports.

Truthserim
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 45332093
New Zealand
09/22/2013 06:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
BREAKING: Two people hurt as mortar shell strikes Russian embassy in Damascus, Russian news agency RIA Novosti reports.
Breaking news on CNN

[link to edition.cnn.com]

Last Edited by Truthserim on 09/22/2013 06:56 AM
Telling it like it is since 2013
Truthserim  (OP)

New Zealand
09/22/2013 06:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: BREAKING: Two people hurt as mortar shell strikes Russian embassy in Damascus, Russian news agency RIA Novosti reports.
“A mortar shell exploded on the embassy’s territory,” a source said adding that the attack was “apparently an accident.”
aqmah

User ID: 1708931
United Arab Emirates
09/22/2013 07:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: BREAKING: Two people hurt as mortar shell strikes Russian embassy in Damascus, Russian news agency RIA Novosti reports.
cant wait to hear putin in coming hours
banana2
alexisj9

User ID: 45014658
United Kingdom
09/22/2013 07:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
“A mortar shell exploded on the embassy’s territory,” a source said adding that the attack was “apparently an accident.”
 Quoting: Truthserim

Accident or not, what happens next may depend on what side had the accident.
Bizarre Verewolf

User ID: 47243948
United States
09/22/2013 07:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
shocked
~Deplorable Doom Husky~
DO NOT blame me for the actions of others

:Bvglasses:

Sharing is Caring!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24752019
Romania
09/22/2013 07:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
If the Russian embassy is under attack I hope Putin does not give the stand down order and leave his people to die !

Never in my life would I have imagined myself despising the US president and respecting Putin...sure, his involvement in Syria is solely about protecting Russian gas and oil interests in Europe but at least he is watching out for his own people's interests as opposed to Obummer who is robbing Americans of their constitutional rights day by day !
Truthserim  (OP)

New Zealand
09/22/2013 07:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to en.rian.ru]

Full story here not a direct hit just two injured.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 40736027
United States
09/22/2013 08:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
Fakefakefakefakefakefakefakefakefakefakefakefakefake

shill
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26244997
United States
09/22/2013 08:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
Its to be expected.
Truthserim  (OP)

New Zealand
09/22/2013 08:11 AM
Report Abusive Post

shill
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 40736027

Excuse me??

[link to www.aljazeera.com]

A mortar shell has landed in the compound of the Russian embassy in central Damascus.

Rebels fighting to overthrow Syria's President Bashar al-Assad have launched several mortar and rocket attacks in recent months into the centre of the Syrian capital on Sunday, where many embassies and senior Syrian officials are based.

WTF345

Last Edited by Truthserim on 09/22/2013 08:13 AM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 47243191
Indonesia
09/22/2013 08:28 AM
Report Abusive Post

shill
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 40736027

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?
1doh1
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 42060339
United States
09/22/2013 09:33 AM
Report Abusive Post

Accident or not, what happens next may depend on what side had the accident.
 Quoting: alexisj9

Or what side they say caused it. Either way I don't think Putin will be happy. One more thing to keep an eye on. So much going on, I can't keep up.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31897680
United States
09/22/2013 09:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks for update OP, 5 stars! Hang on tight Syria is a go at this point!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 47235337
United States
09/22/2013 09:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
Maybe Russia pulled a false flag of their own.
psyoptics

User ID: 45961239
United States
09/22/2013 10:00 AM

Report Abusive Post

really ...really n accident???

sound like something the US through their friend ALL-CIA-DAH would do.
a good video editor can make anyone say anything the editor wants.
TheAspartameAddict

User ID: 14644643
United States
09/22/2013 10:03 AM
Report Abusive Post

really ...really n accident???

sound like something the US through their friend ALL-CIA-DAH would do.
 Quoting: psyoptics

^^^^^^^^ This all day. Oblammy is dying to get Russia on our side.... fuck sakes... it's all so damned transparent it makes me sick.
Never underestimate the spine of a poor man's back, when he's against the wall, and his future's black.
I'm like, WTF?

User ID: 46820730
United States
09/22/2013 10:08 AM

Report Abusive Post
So - is Putin going golfing today?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 47085346
United States
09/22/2013 10:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 47235337

Now wouldn't that be some shyt
psyoptics

United States
09/22/2013 10:56 AM

Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: I'm like, WTF?

nope getting ready to kick some ass...maybe with well thought out words on the world stage....or...maybe this time with a sunburn up Ob's ass.
psyoptics

United States
09/22/2013 10:57 AM

Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 47085346

motive.....the bear looking at the cornered rat has no motive to do so....now that cornered rat become very scary!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29876723
United States
09/22/2013 11:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
Putin doesn't strike me as a stand down kind of guy. Excuse me while I...hiding
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 47235337
United States
09/22/2013 11:14 AM
Report Abusive Post

motive.....the bear looking at the cornered rat has no motive to do so....now that cornered rat become very scary!

If it is blamed on the rebels, then it would give Russia a reason to send more support to the government forces.
I'm like, WTF?

User ID: 46820730
United States
09/22/2013 11:33 AM

Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: I'm like, WTF?

nope getting ready to kick some ass...maybe with well thought out words on the world stage....or...maybe this time with a sunburn up Ob's ass.

gotta wonder - how much of that sunburn has been provoked?
psyoptics

United States
09/22/2013 11:43 AM

Report Abusive Post

If it is blamed on the rebels, then it would give Russia a reason to send more support to the government forces.

right now, where Russia and Syria sit it would be anti-productive to do anything. Now the current administration in the US did not get to play out their plans. They have been plagued with the usual supportive allies stepping down. Even set straight in the UN....a place where they had seemed to have control.

who has the motive?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 42067627
United States
09/22/2013 12:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Mortars supplied by Obama and Kerry?
HenryK

User ID: 2771636
Georgia
09/22/2013 02:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
May soon be Russian boots on the ground in Syria...

[link to www.bbc.co.uk]

GLP