Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,283 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 834,816
Pageviews Today: 1,381,778Threads Today: 570Posts Today: 9,686
02:03 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

ELGIN ILLINOIS Please check in . Just heard on the radio 30 ufos or fireballs seen.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1509624
United States
09/24/2013 01:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
ELGIN ILLINOIS Please check in . Just heard on the radio 30 ufos or fireballs seen.
Listening to Coast to Coast am and just heard reports of sightings all over the US. I live near Elgin and would like to know if you see anything. I haven't yet, but 30 reported in Elgin alone by credible witnesses according to George.
Rev Woo-Woo

User ID: 37891955
United States
09/24/2013 01:40 AM

Report Abusive Post
Re: ELGIN ILLINOIS Please check in . Just heard on the radio 30 ufos or fireballs seen.
catcorn
“If we are peaceful, if we are happy, we can smile and blossom like a flower, and everyone in our family, our entire society, will benefit from our peace.”
Thich Nhat Hanh, Being Peace

"But ask the animals, and they will teach you,
or the birds in the sky, and they will tell you;
or speak to the earth, and it will teach you,
or let the fish in the sea inform you." - Job 12:7,8

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

revstargazer (at) hotmail.com
Nighthawks

User ID: 33172024
United States
09/24/2013 01:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: ELGIN ILLINOIS Please check in . Just heard on the radio 30 ufos or fireballs seen.
I live about 20 mins north. I'll go out and look
Quran 8:12- Remember thy Lord inspired the angels (with the message): "I am with you:
give firmness to the Believers: I will instill terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers:
smite them above their necks and smite all their finger-tips off them."

Sahih Al-Bukhari Hadith - 7.88: The Prophet wrote the (marriage contract) with 'Aisha while she was six years old and consummated his marriage with her while she was nine years old and she remained with him for nine years (i.e. till his death).
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 45114786
United States
09/24/2013 01:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
There's a thread with a video on it somewhere on here.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33953883
United States
09/24/2013 01:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: JUST ADDED A LINK TO STILL PHOTOS!! Fighter jet's, helicopters, and UFO's BLANKETING the sky above morris IL

this isn't too far apart. Im 30 miles due east of elgin ill keep my eyes to the sky

bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 46810674
United States
09/24/2013 01:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
All around the outer perimeter of Chicago
Nighthawks

User ID: 33172024
United States
09/24/2013 01:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
I have nothing to report
Quran 8:12- Remember thy Lord inspired the angels (with the message): "I am with you:
give firmness to the Believers: I will instill terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers:
smite them above their necks and smite all their finger-tips off them."

Sahih Al-Bukhari Hadith - 7.88: The Prophet wrote the (marriage contract) with 'Aisha while she was six years old and consummated his marriage with her while she was nine years old and she remained with him for nine years (i.e. till his death).
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33953883
United States
09/24/2013 02:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
OP how was the sighting in Elgin described?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 47341140
United States
09/24/2013 02:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
Nothing sighted here in Joliet.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
09/24/2013 02:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
OP how was the sighting in Elgin described?
 Quoting: Lazlopanaflex

He didn't go into detail. Just a quick comment during the opening of the show.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
09/24/2013 02:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: JUST ADDED A LINK TO STILL PHOTOS!! Fighter jet's, helicopters, and UFO's BLANKETING the sky above morris IL

this isn't too far apart. Im 30 miles due east of elgin ill keep my eyes to the sky

bump

I just watched the video in that thread and they looked like what a bunch of us saw on the 4th of July. Lots of reports came in that night too.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 46943921
Canada
09/24/2013 02:31 AM
Report Abusive Post

bump

I just watched the video in that thread and they looked like what a bunch of us saw on the 4th of July. Lots of reports came in that night too.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1509624

rofl
iamwhoiamifiwasntiwou​ldntbe
User ID: 47126123
United States
09/24/2013 03:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
going out in a bit here in shorewood i'll post if i see anything
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 46423420
United States
09/24/2013 04:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
How do we know "UFO's" aren't enemy new technologies? What if they are African terrorist responders from Kenya? Wasn't one from close by Missouri? Maybe they just overshot the mark to the next state.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 46947457
United States
09/24/2013 08:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
I saw them too around 10:00 P.M. driving away from Naperville, IL towards the city on 88!

GLP