Can you make it big without illuminati HELP ANSWER PLEASE

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 46855154
United States
09/24/2013 01:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Can you make it big without illuminati HELP ANSWER PLEASE
I wanna pursue what I'm good at that is acting & comedy. But here my dilemma this one word, that deteriorates my whole concepts and ideals and morals. This word ladies and gentle men is the illuminati. Is it possible to become an actor or comedian and build success ? Without eventually crossing paths with these people. Or is the illuminati we come too understand really just the billionaire banksters elite running the show behind curtains not worried about me and my fame (if reached) or success will they approach me. If so ill go with plan B just get medical job live my wife n kids and never dream outside what society (by society i mean them) set out for me. Let me know people it hard decision. Jay z said some interesting things one of the biggest person they claim too be apart of it in music industry. "Conspiracy theorist screaming illuminati they cant believe this much skill in the human body". As we all know illuminati mainstream now so you think all this time people were pretending just too make $$$ a killing off you thinking they are involved ? ... You say illuminati bring there name up you make them rich. Or maybe there real and apart of it but too cover it upthey will diss miss it as joke crazy conspiracy theorist at it again.
Bitcoin Guru
User ID: 45734299
United States
09/24/2013 01:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Can you make it big without illuminati HELP ANSWER PLEASE
The answer is yes but the real question is how long do you think you can make it once you make it big.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
09/24/2013 01:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
The answer is yes but the real question is how long do you think you can make it once you make it big.
 Quoting: Bitcoin Guru 45734299

Thank for responding but further explain i don't understand that too well
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 36842606
United States
09/24/2013 01:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
If you want to make it big without the illuminati than your plans should consist of, but not be limited too, taking them out with your talents
Bitcoin Guru
United States
09/24/2013 01:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
I mean if you make it and are now on the big dot on the radar, how long do you think you will remain with out following the order.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
09/24/2013 01:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
I mean if you make it and are now on the big dot on the radar, how long do you think you will remain with out following the order.

What order explain ?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
09/24/2013 01:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
If you want to make it big without the illuminati than your plans should consist of, but not be limited too, taking them out with your talents
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 36842606

Can you elaborate ?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2269485
United States
09/24/2013 02:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
I wanna pursue what I'm good at that is acting & comedy. But here my dilemma this one word, that deteriorates my whole concepts and ideals and morals. This word ladies and gentle men is the illuminati. Is it possible to become an actor or comedian and build success ? Without eventually crossing paths with these people. Or is the illuminati we come too understand really just the billionaire banksters elite running the show behind curtains not worried about me and my fame (if reached) or success will they approach me. If so ill go with plan B just get medical job live my wife n kids and never dream outside what society (by society i mean them) set out for me. Let me know people it hard decision. Jay z said some interesting things one of the biggest person they claim too be apart of it in music industry. "Conspiracy theorist screaming illuminati they cant believe this much skill in the human body". As we all know illuminati mainstream now so you think all this time people were pretending just too make $$$ a killing off you thinking they are involved ? ... You say illuminati bring there name up you make them rich. Or maybe there real and apart of it but too cover it upthey will diss miss it as joke crazy conspiracy theorist at it again.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 46855154

Speak English.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
09/24/2013 02:04 AM
Report Abusive Post

Speak English.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 2269485

Sorry typed super fast on iphone don't bash please stay on topic
Bitcoin Guru
United States
09/24/2013 02:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
Rephrased:

YOU are small now and not noticed by the gifted ones. Once you become big enough and are on thier radar you will then have two options.

1. Follow thier order (rules)
2. Don't follow their rules

Which do think is going to help you last longer?

Talent is just that! a unique ability. Anything unique can grab power the more uniqe the more attention the more attention the better chances you have at falling in line with a crew that can take you to a higher level.

and by crew I mean 100% illuminati and by higher level I mean following thier rules and being elite in the eyes of the controlers.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18535219
United States
09/24/2013 02:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
The ONLY way to make it big is without the Illuminati. Hard work bro.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 44308061
Hong Kong
09/24/2013 02:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
I don't think Buckethead has sold out and he could have gone much BIGGER but then there's only one Buckethead.

Ozzy Osbourne: I tried out that Buckethead guy. I met with him and asked him to work with me but only if he got rid of the fucking bucket. So I came back a bit later and he's wearing this green fucking Martian's-hat thing. I said, "Look, just be yourself!" He told me his name was Brian, so I said that's what I'd call him. He says, "No one calls me Brian except my mother." So I said, "Pretend I'm your mum then!" I haven't even got out of the room and I'm already playing fucking mind games with the guy. What happens if one day he's gone and there's a note saying, "I've been beamed up?" [laughs] Don't get me wrong, he's a great player. He plays like a motherfucker!

Seriously, I think you can make it without selling out, keep striving and don't give up. hf
Bitcoin Guru
United States
09/24/2013 02:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
OPE good to see you
Bitcoin Guru
United States
09/24/2013 02:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
:) I'm super tired I'm going to back out now. Enjoy the day folks
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 47188062
United States
09/24/2013 03:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
I don't think Buckethead has sold out and he could have gone much BIGGER but then there's only one Buckethead.

Ozzy Osbourne: I tried out that Buckethead guy. I met with him and asked him to work with me but only if he got rid of the fucking bucket. So I came back a bit later and he's wearing this green fucking Martian's-hat thing. I said, "Look, just be yourself!" He told me his name was Brian, so I said that's what I'd call him. He says, "No one calls me Brian except my mother." So I said, "Pretend I'm your mum then!" I haven't even got out of the room and I'm already playing fucking mind games with the guy. What happens if one day he's gone and there's a note saying, "I've been beamed up?" [laughs] Don't get me wrong, he's a great player. He plays like a motherfucker!

Seriously, I think you can make it without selling out, keep striving and don't give up. hf
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 44308061

Fucking Buckethead!

cruise

Talk about a NHBE!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 46846607
United States
09/24/2013 03:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
Yes. A lot of independent comics, musicians, writers, and etc. these days, thanks to the internet, blogs, and Youtube..

Louie CK made it big, but it took him years to reach the place he's at now. He edits his own show and sets up his own tours (for the most part)

Watch Conan O' Brian's documentary "Can't Stop" if that doesn't convince you to do ya thang, then idk what will..

Don't let Them get into the way of your path ..
Just because a few idiots wanted to be ULTRA famous QUICKLY, doesn't mean everyone else has to .

if you want it so badly, you have to work for it. it doesn't happen overnight.
User ID: 47091697
United States
09/24/2013 03:39 AM
Report Abusive Post

NO.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12999377
United States
09/24/2013 04:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
Rephrased:

YOU are small now and not noticed by the gifted ones. Once you become big enough and are on thier radar you will then have two options.

1. Follow thier order (rules)
2. Don't follow their rules

Which do think is going to help you last longer?

Talent is just that! a unique ability. Anything unique can grab power the more uniqe the more attention the more attention the better chances you have at falling in line with a crew that can take you to a higher level.

and by crew I mean 100% illuminati and by higher level I mean following thier rules and being elite in the eyes of the controlers.

I got Prince Charles to come to glp

tounge

He is recruiting me for something

I think he wants me to run the world one day
 Quoting: Open Your Eyes

That's gonna be his SON :williamchrist:

Maybe he is recruiting you to make sure this Antichrist business gets squashed
Billy-X

User ID: 43961422
Australia
09/24/2013 04:12 AM

Report Abusive Post
Ask Dave Chapelle how he went with that....
pi

User ID: 37789886
Canada
09/24/2013 04:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
or he wants me to be the False Prophet lol

That could be fun.

Last Edited by pi on 09/24/2013 04:15 AM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18535219
United States
09/24/2013 04:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
Ask Dave Chapelle how he went with that....

He was dealing with some black group that consisted of Oprah and Cosby...not the Illuminati.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 47188062
United States
09/24/2013 04:34 AM
Report Abusive Post

I got Prince Charles to come to glp

tounge

He is recruiting me for something

I think he wants me to run the world one day

Quoting: ***ClappaGuy***

He found out I am Hitler Reincarnated

He knows that if he doesn't control me now that I will Rise Up and I have the Spiritual Power and Hypnotic Ability to create an Army of Followers

And potentially could become the Third AntiChrist

Currently I am third on the potential AC list in the ENTIRE WORLD.

They have an odds predictor based on probabilities

I thought the antichrist was supposed to be intelligent and charismatic?
pi

User ID: 37789886
Canada
09/24/2013 04:39 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: ***ClappaGuy***

He found out I am Hitler Reincarnated

He knows that if he doesn't control me now that I will Rise Up and I have the Spiritual Power and Hypnotic Ability to create an Army of Followers

And potentially could become the Third AntiChrist

Currently I am third on the potential AC list in the ENTIRE WORLD.

They have an odds predictor based on probabilities

I thought the antichrist was supposed to be intelligent and charismatic?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 47188062

PotAtoe, potatoe
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33630084
United States
09/24/2013 04:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
Talent can get you to the top and THEN they buy you off......or blackmail you....... or hook you on drugs.......or black ops with a drug set up or scandal......or blacklist you and finally kill you if you do not submit and are viewed as a threat. It is a pimp game........ LOOK AT LAUREN HILL!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12999377
United States
09/24/2013 05:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
You have to KNOW that God ordained a man

An ordinary man

for it to work

Obama and Rubio are both TOO polished, TOO orchestrated

It's gotta be someone who rises up from regular society with skills that are Superhuman

That is how God will reveal The Chosen One

And not by some powerful men in cigar filled smoking rooms trying to "pick their guy" to play the role of the AntiChrist

God/Lucifer/Christ/Satan will inhabit and takeover the body of a man and you will KNOW it when you see him

His eyes will Sparkle with the Light of the Divine

But they say I am the one...

GLP