Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,160 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,074,518
Pageviews Today: 1,937,793Threads Today: 846Posts Today: 14,884
09:53 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Over a Week of anxiety, little sleep and pulsating noises in my ear....Do you feel it too?

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20025701
United States
09/26/2013 12:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Over a Week of anxiety, little sleep and pulsating noises in my ear....Do you feel it too?
Last night I felt as if bad news was impending.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 19492756

Yes. But you look at the news, and they are saying nothing.. except the stupid Obamacare fiasco law crap.

Nothing else. it is a blackout I think. They didn't even mention the earthquake in Pakistan, that I know of... weird, that, too. Not one word.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 788508
Spain
09/26/2013 12:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Over a Week of anxiety, little sleep and pulsating noises in my ear....Do you feel it too?
Anyone think it is because we are so used to every few weeks having some big shooting or "terrorist attack" and it is to the point of this living in fear has taken its toll on us? Like we are always worrying/waiting for the next event. I just know I am sick of it and wish it wasn't this way. Man how great it could be to live a few years stress and terror free. Imagine how much healthier we would be. I know, dream on, ain't gonna happen.
 Quoting: feel like shit 45327999

mabey in the US..not for me tho, we lived here in spain during franco's time when bombs from ETA would go off frequently. we didnt live in fear or paranoia.
Just saying that because Im feeling the same as the OP..so for me at least its not that..its something else.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 788508

You are probably right, thanks for letting me know. We are always on edge but this time it is really more intense and if you are feeling it man it is gonna suck big time.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 45327999

but please don't worry.stay centered and grounded and keep peace within well guarded.hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20025701
United States
09/26/2013 12:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
I was extremely tired last night and actually laid down at 7 pm. I couldn't keep my eyes open but never actually fell asleep until after 11:30 and then about 4 am I woke up feeling nervous and antsy. I can't explain it at all, I have no different type of stress today than usual. I feel like I am coming out of my skin. Help! Is anyone else feeling something similar?
 Quoting: Threelittlelambs

And YOU DESCRIBED IT PERFECTLY, i couldn't have explained this any better or more accurately.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 47445472
United States
Report Abusive Post
I'm in the pacific northwest.

Fell asleep at 1:00 AM PST, woke up at 5:00 AM.

Can't fall back asleep, it's been like this for weeks now.

I just had a dream the other night about a large meteor crashing into the ocean at night.

damned
Limey
User ID: 36099751
United Kingdom
Report Abusive Post
I feel this way often.
There are constantly terrible things being reported to us through our phones, TV sets, internet, newspapers friends and family.. its never ending.
The moments of peace are becoming fewer and further between.
I have not only noticed this in myself but in my close friends and family. No one is ever happy the way they used to be. People are always stressing and worrying about something.
I'd be interested to know the age bracket of the people feeling the same way.. maybe we're young enough to not be completely accustomed to this kind of life like my younger family members are but not old enough to not care.. Seems to me that older people, generally intelligent, wise, older peoples view on this is 'Don't worry about what you can't change'
and then there's us... stuck in the middle. Nothing we can do.
Threelittlelambs  (OP)
Curious....

User ID: 38399358
United States
09/26/2013 12:23 PM

Report Abusive Post
I was extremely tired last night and actually laid down at 7 pm. I couldn't keep my eyes open but never actually fell asleep until after 11:30 and then about 4 am I woke up feeling nervous and antsy. I can't explain it at all, I have no different type of stress today than usual. I feel like I am coming out of my skin. Help! Is anyone else feeling something similar?

And YOU DESCRIBED IT PERFECTLY, i couldn't have explained this any better or more accurately.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 20025701

Thank you, it is so hard to put into words all of these feelings.
Threelittlelambs  (OP)
Curious....

United States
09/26/2013 12:24 PM

Report Abusive Post
I feel this way often.
There are constantly terrible things being reported to us through our phones, TV sets, internet, newspapers friends and family.. its never ending.
The moments of peace are becoming fewer and further between.
I have not only noticed this in myself but in my close friends and family. No one is ever happy the way they used to be. People are always stressing and worrying about something.
I'd be interested to know the age bracket of the people feeling the same way.. maybe we're young enough to not be completely accustomed to this kind of life like my younger family members are but not old enough to not care.. Seems to me that older people, generally intelligent, wise, older peoples view on this is 'Don't worry about what you can't change'
and then there's us... stuck in the middle. Nothing we can do.
 Quoting: Limey 36099751

I am a female and 45 if that helps :-)
Lady J USA

User ID: 46749576
United States
09/26/2013 12:24 PM
Report Abusive Post

I just had a dream the other night about a large meteor crashing into the ocean at night.

damned
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 47445472

I'm in the Nw too I too have been feeling it for wweeks but its getting stronger
Lady J USA
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15737046
United States
09/26/2013 12:27 PM
Report Abusive Post

damned

how long ago was that dream.

I've had two similar dreams both this month. One at the begining and one about a week and a half ago. In the first, I woke up as the meteor made impact with the sea. In the second, New York City was devoured by tidal waves, and I woke up at 3:33 am. I thought that was a strange time to wake.

I had a dream in July that a huge wave of fire was devouring Denver. I saw pamphlets of the all seeing eye falling out of the sky as the fire closed in. As I woke, a voice said "you have to tell them the truth". I don't know what it means.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 47342726
United States
09/26/2013 12:27 PM
Report Abusive Post

i went to bed 11pm last night then woke up at 2:30 and felt very energized. did some work, watched some tv, went to bed before 4AM still didn't feel like sleeping. something definitely was in the air last night

yoda
Corn Dog

User ID: 28518686
United States
09/26/2013 12:28 PM

Report Abusive Post

damned

I'm in the Nw too I too have been feeling it for wweeks but its getting stronger
 Quoting: Lady J USA

It would be interesting to see how many in the PNW are feeling like this. Since it is an earthquake waiting to happen, it does make me wonder. What are your animals doing?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 47458966
United Kingdom
09/26/2013 12:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
I have been wide awake from at least 3am every morning this week, no anxiety though.
I might add, i have been seeing 9/11 on everything:
When i look at the clock for the time,
happen to be looking on Sky listings and glance at the time...9:11

Very strange as it seems to be some uncontrollable urge!

STRANGE!!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 47301862
United States
09/26/2013 12:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
I think gas pricing are going up.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21186439
United States
09/26/2013 12:31 PM
Report Abusive Post

OP

I've felt the exact same way all day. Can't concentrate either.
Lady J USA

United States
09/26/2013 12:32 PM
Report Abusive Post

damned

It would be interesting to see how many in the PNW are feeling like this. Since it is an earthquake waiting to happen, it does make me wonder. What are your animals doing?
 Quoting: Corn Dog

Cats started disappearing over a month ago in my neighborhood. My cat caught a huge bird that for the life of me can't figure how it got into my house. iI'm watching my cat closely she just had kittens 4 days ago.
Lady J USA
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 46486882
Germany
09/26/2013 12:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Need to smoke a doobie....that'll fix it.
 Quoting: Sledster

Actually I need to move to Germany. This may be a stupid question but honestly I don't know the answer do they have chemtrails in Germany? Nobody has ever mentioned it.
 Quoting: feel like shit 45327999

What? Of course there are.
Ive actualy seen huge spray on walls right next to the chancelor building saying 'stop chemtrail' tounge
So im not alone
Threelittlelambs  (OP)
Curious....

United States
09/26/2013 12:34 PM

Report Abusive Post

OP

Quoting: N3m3s1s

Thanks! I am at work and have been useless. I appreciate everyone contributing to the thread so honestly. I was almost afraid to post this....
Lady J USA

United States
09/26/2013 12:36 PM
Report Abusive Post

OP

Thanks! I am at work and have been useless. I appreciate everyone contributing to the thread so honestly. I was almost afraid to post this....

I'm glad you did its a confirmation that I am not crazy. Even though I am crazy.
Lady J USA
Shamar

User ID: 47407102
United States
09/26/2013 12:36 PM

Report Abusive Post

I was just telling my husband my anxiety level is way up......knots in my stomach and all.
Love is like light. It is never constrained to its source; it shines on everything and tends to spread spontaneously, unless we block it! ~ Cosmic Swami
SoulWinner
User ID: 14332654
United States
09/26/2013 12:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
Interesting. My feelings of anxiety have proven to be unreliable indicators--thankfully. When I get an actual premonition, there is no anxiety around it.
Threelittlelambs  (OP)
Curious....

United States
09/26/2013 12:37 PM

Report Abusive Post

OP

I'm glad you did its a confirmation that I am not crazy. Even though I am crazy.

hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 42604748
United States
09/26/2013 12:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
YES! Another one!

Thread: Anyone else wake up WIDE AWAKE at 3.30 am EST?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 42369171
Brazil
Report Abusive Post
Today I've got the feeling something bad is just about to happen... like butterflies in the stomach + vertigos.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 788508
Spain
Report Abusive Post

damned

Quoting: Corn Dog

Cats started disappearing over a month ago in my neighborhood. My cat caught a huge bird that for the life of me can't figure how it got into my house. iI'm watching my cat closely she just had kittens 4 days ago.

Last night the street cats in my neighborhood are every night meowing and fighting and mating and screaming but last night they were silent it was very strange. my kitties slept the night away, which is also strange because they usually start playing "freak out" at the witching hour (3,am)..everything was oddly quiet.
reader9

User ID: 22918479
United States
09/26/2013 12:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
I felt like this yesterday, very on edge and kind of upset.
reader
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 47356292
Israel
09/26/2013 12:45 PM
Report Abusive Post

Thread: Anyone else also got some sort of a brief moment of a powerful deafening / ring in the ear today?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4587128
United States
09/26/2013 12:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yea me too, not sure what it is
Threelittlelambs  (OP)
Curious....

United States
09/26/2013 12:48 PM

Report Abusive Post

Thread: Anyone else also got some sort of a brief moment of a powerful deafening / ring in the ear today?
 Quoting: ~iNTuiTioN~

Thanks for the Thread Info
Sungaze_At_Dawn

User ID: 1744109
Canada
09/26/2013 12:49 PM

Report Abusive Post
No, still tired, but feeling connected within.
The Devil tries to convince everyone he doesn't exist.
The state tries to convince everyone they cannot resist.
Do not go quietly into the good night. Rage Rage against the dying light!
Sri Grand Wizard

User ID: 45644122
United States
09/26/2013 12:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
I feel the "FORCE" today(~)

banana2
We get the powers over us that we've earned collectively. Humanity, as a whole, is self-interested, shallow, ignorant, violent and immoral; small wonder, therefore, that our leaders (secret or otherwise) reflect that. You want better leaders, become better people.

GLP