Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,494 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 402,138
Pageviews Today: 608,122Threads Today: 226Posts Today: 2,968
07:04 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Why do the illuminati purposely expose themselves via clues found in media and false flag events?

Regenerated

User ID: 39250554
United States
10/02/2013 06:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Why do the illuminati purposely expose themselves via clues found in media and false flag events?
People assume that it's people that are in control of worldly affairs. They are wrong.

Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

The wicked demonic spirits that posses TPTB have a singular agenda and the apparent clues that link together seemingly unconnected events and entertainment media are a manifestation of the demonic working within the fallen host of humanity to manifest the kingdom of satan on earth.
Sri Grand Wizard

User ID: 45644122
United States
10/02/2013 06:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Why do the illuminati purposely expose themselves via clues found in media and false flag events?
Because there are people above them who want you to blame them and get rid of them and then everything can be hunky-dory for 1,000 years.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31974696

This too. I could name a few people behind the people and you wouldn't even believe me for a microsecond. They're secure.
 Quoting: Central Periphery

Please name some people > Please(~)
We get the powers over us that we've earned collectively. Humanity, as a whole, is self-interested, shallow, ignorant, violent and immoral; small wonder, therefore, that our leaders (secret or otherwise) reflect that. You want better leaders, become better people.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 38399960
United Kingdom
10/02/2013 06:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
People assume that it's people that are in control of worldly affairs. They are wrong.

Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

The wicked demonic spirits that posses TPTB have a singular agenda and the apparent clues that link together seemingly unconnected events and entertainment media are a manifestation of the demonic working within the fallen host of humanity to manifest the kingdom of satan on earth.
 Quoting: Regenerated

archetypes, fed from the masses over millennium, become self aware, we made them.
erchoz

User ID: 34251105
Belgium
10/02/2013 06:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
It appears obvious at this point that the secret society which controls our government and economy WANTS the public to know that they exist, they are in control, and that their intentions are ill.

It appears that the illuminati/freemasons etc. WANT us to know that they are responsible for false flag terrorism.

My questions the the godlike community are:

Why are these secret organizations leaving clues and trails that allow some of us to understand exactly who and what they are?

What do they stand to gain from constantly inserting symbolic imagery and numerology in damn near everything that we see and do?

Are they exposing themselves to those of us who are more conscious and aware for the purpose of creating a certain division amongst the people that they can exploit in some way?

Please advise.
 Quoting: Righteous Way

Whats the fun when no one recognizes you or when you don't leave some small clues behind?
erchoz
Regenerated

User ID: 39250554
United States
10/02/2013 06:54 PM
Report Abusive Post

archetypes, fed from the masses over millennium, become self aware, we made them.
 Quoting: acuk

It's either one or the other. I'll go with the word of God.

Last Edited by regenerated on 10/02/2013 06:54 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 45155498
United Kingdom
10/02/2013 06:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
Because there are people above them who want you to blame them and get rid of them and then everything can be hunky-dory for 1,000 years.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31974696

This too. I could name a few people behind the people and you wouldn't even believe me for a microsecond. They're secure.
 Quoting: Central Periphery

Please name some people > Please(~)
 Quoting: Sri Grand Wizard

Sure, if you can cover me instead the next time I end up in a royal mess.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18535219
United States
10/02/2013 07:06 PM
Report Abusive Post

This seems very accurate to me!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 47191608
United Kingdom
10/02/2013 07:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
Actually, the answer is quite simple. They are playing a game, and the Illuminati cabal are merely ONE of the players. You didn’t think it just the cabal, and that there is no one on the side of humanity, did you? They make it seem that way, but we are very far from alone in this struggle. Like any game, there are rules, and the cabal is required to obey. It’s simple. The “other” powers that be understand that humans must be awakened, and while they would love to simply let us know they exist and that everything will be fine, they can’t. A simple way of putting it would be to compare it to Star Trek’s “Prime Directive” against non-interference. So the cabal that has ruled over us in secret for centuries can remain in control, but only if every single shady dealing and dirty deed is made known to the masses in some fashion. The truth really IS out there, in places like . . . well, like GLP. It has to be in order to give humanity the chance to wake up, see what’s happening, and rise up and put a stop to it. The cabal understands this, and also sees that their time is coming to an end. They have to tell you what they’re doing, but they are also allowed to deceive, inveigle and obfuscate through disinformation and outright lies.
Our challenge as humans is to see through beyond that veil to the truth, and then to take action. Only after humans have taken the initiative and started the resistance will we receive help from the “other” powers that be. They are there. They love us and want to help us, but whether or not they will is entirely up to us and will be decided by what we do. Be brave. Stay strong. Remain vigilant, and most importantly remember that we are not alone in this fight. We shall overcome.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 13389831

Agreed . . . it is part of their "code" that they tell us what they are doing, or plan to do. It is entirely incumbent upon us, then, to pick up on these clues that they give us. If we don't, they figure that we deserve whatever we get for being too stupid to see what was right in front of our faces.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 47762072

well it may have something to do with a belief in occult rituals that the power of the ritual is negligible without the 'consent' of those being worked on

subconscious consent - the kind that is given when something plays out before you but you are unaware of the significance -and so do nothing
is just as valid as conscious consent and somewhat handier for those who try to employ the occult to manipulate
( hidden in plain sight )
and it is the responsibility of each individual to be self aware ( and therefore aware of what is not self eg the power of a 'working')

and not the responsibility of the manipulator to expose themselves - but it is not without consequence

I wouldn't worry about the particularly sad tools who use the occult though,
they are getting less and less relevant as the workings of the old age prove ill equipped for the new and fundamentally useless

and they weren't aware of that-didn't see it coming -still probably can't quite believe it

lol

nuf said
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 38399960
United Kingdom
10/02/2013 07:30 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: acuk

It's either one or the other. I'll go with the word of God.

cheers
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 47679794
United States
10/02/2013 07:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
contract states you must be notified.

[link to www.youtube.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 48316386
United States
10/15/2013 04:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Because the illuminati are the good guys, and they want you to hate them.
 Quoting: Just me 19305550

Actually I believe some truth to that.
They see humanity as a collective, whilst we see our individuality.
In their plans humanity will survive , but within their paradigms.
I believe it will.
Not something I personally want to be part of.
I would rather put my "faith" elsewhere.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11789401
United States
10/15/2013 04:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
Someone provide proof these illuminati even exist. Oh, you can't?? Well no shit because they don't exist. Another made up fucking fairy tale
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13927506
United States
10/15/2013 04:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
Because the illuminati are the good guys, and they want you to hate them.
 Quoting: Just me 19305550

^^^^This
clapon

User ID: 45104790
United States
10/19/2013 11:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
It appears obvious at this point that the secret society which controls our government and economy WANTS the public to know that they exist, they are in control, and that their intentions are ill.

It appears that the illuminati/freemasons etc. WANT us to know that they are responsible for false flag terrorism.

My questions the the godlike community are:

Why are these secret organizations leaving clues and trails that allow some of us to understand exactly who and what they are?

What do they stand to gain from constantly inserting symbolic imagery and numerology in damn near everything that we see and do?

Are they exposing themselves to those of us who are more conscious and aware for the purpose of creating a certain division amongst the people that they can exploit in some way?

Please advise.
 Quoting: Righteous Way

BECAUSE THEY WANT THE PEOPLE TO CHANGE THERE WAYS OR DIE . THEY WANT US TO STAND UP FOR OUR HUMANITY OR BE FOUND UNWORTHY. SEEMS RATHER SIMPLE. how many times has the human race gone through this same sinerio and not changed and destroyed itself for the same reasons
funny thing happened the other day...

disclaimer. all statements are to be construed as questions.end

oh yeah ... your fired...end
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 68608624
United States
03/16/2015 02:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
Because they're in so much power they are afraid of getting found

GLP